Thread: Vicious Kentucky Double Murder

Vicious Kentucky Double Murder

There's not much on this. It's near where I'm from and it was brutal. Not much media attention about it. A woman(a teacher I believe) and her teen daughter were viciously attacked and killed in their home. The police finally did release some details. Both victims were shot several times and had stab wounds. The teen girl was beaten unrecognizable. And both had their throats slit. This happened in April. The police seemed to have an excellent lead. They have a suspect vehicle but apparently they couldn't find it as the case seems to have stalled. Here's a link with some info but there's very little on this. Let's all hope they catch this monster. http://www.wdrb.com/story/25383626/k...tch-the-killer

Wow what a horrific way to die. Hope they catch their killer.

3. 07-06-2014, 07:13 PM

Isn't it odd that some crimes get more attention than others? This one definitely warrants much more exposure since the killer is still on the loose! Wasn't there a State Trooper murdered in Kentucky several months back? I don't know if they ever caught the person, again, not much info coming out of Kentucky...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I have been following this crime. Brutal. I think they are looking for a certain car seen on video in the area that night.

Killer or killers of state trooper still not found. I do not think they have any leads at all.

Yes there was a cop killed in the same town but it wasn't a state trooper. It was a Bardstown city policeman named Jason Ellis. A drug cop with a K9. He was killed several months before this double murder. It was a professional hit. He was coming home late as he usually did and the highway he was on at that time of night is pretty barren of traffic. Some did their homework and blocked his off ramp with debris. He had to stop to clear the road. When he got out he got blasted with shotgun blasts. Word is his head was completely gone. Unless someone does some ratting it'll never be solved. Too professional. I had much higher hopes for the double murder killer being caught. Here's a little timeline thingy. http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/...329700#!bavBPh