Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    It certainly looks like her.
    It definitely does and if it isn't, she's a good doppelganger.

2. 03-10-2016, 08:44 AM

3. 03-10-2016, 08:53 AM

So, are there now a bunch of houses where only the Tate house stood in 1969?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    In looking at this photo collage I'm pretty sure that the girl in the second row, second photo in is Dominique Dunne.On an added note the new house on Cielo. Too close for comfort, kind of depressing.

So now.... the mansion up above is the former 10060 Cielo and then it looks like the houses, twin houses below were also re-done.?? This is going to be really hard to recognize next time I'm up at Cielo. And were they all supposed to be the same replica of each other?? All the houses even the insides that were the photos posted of 10048 look identical to the inside of another home.

That is Dominique Dunne.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Both 10048 and 10050 (now 10066) have completely changed. 10070 and 10090 look pretty much the same, with three new homes built since 1969.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitledd.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	53554  
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Both 10048 and 10050 (now 10066) have completely changed. 10070 and 10090 look pretty much the same, with three new homes built since 1969.

I'm so confused. So is the Tate house still 10066 OR is 10070 & 10090 the new # & the guesthouse # ????? It all looks the same now I'm afraid of climbing up this whole road and elevation to see something I don't even recognize.

The Tate House I see it labeled on the far left next to 10070 but what am I looking at here????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The tate house is the first one in the picture 1006, I can't remember which one is Dave's.

The Tate house is still 10066 Cielo Drive. 10070 & 10090 were there in 1969. 10090 is the house Mrs. Chapman ran to to get help, the residents were able to call the police for her. Two other homes have been built since. Hope the pictures combined help.

Name:	Cielo Drive 69b-horz.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	449.9 KB 
ID:	53602  
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

The Tate house is still 10066 Cielo Drive. 10070 & 10090 were there in 1969. 10090 is the house Mrs. Chapman ran to to get help, the residents were able to call the police for her. Two other homes have been built since. Hope the pictures combined help.
    Thank you Mansfield67 for adding this- Wow! There have been a lot of changes since 1969. Can't say for the better- I liked the old houses, Those "new" houses are too close for comfort aren't they? The look too boxie IMO.
    Never really believed that fella that claims his house is haunted by the victims of the 1969 massacre...But who knows??
    I'm a believer of ghosts and hauntings but that the ghosts would stick to the property that it happened at, Not go traveling down the road...But I also believe that if someone haunts a house, Tearing it down and resurrecting another in its place or leaving the property empty will not deter that haunting. But that's JMO.

I agree. why would a spirit travel down the road to another house that had nothing to do with where they originally got killed.. I have never experienced anything but I do believe Sharon's ghost and spirit would perhaps haunt 10060 Cielo DR. These mansions aren't really ... eh, I guess but now look at the tiny house in the original black & white photo!! They look so small to me!! I hope I can recognize the right house when I travel up there again but I hope there isn't anymore elevation beyond Sharon's house?? Is there another road above Sharon's??? Another level in Cielo???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I agree. why would a spirit travel down the road to another house that had nothing to do with where they originally got killed.. I have never experienced anything but I do believe Sharon's ghost and spirit would perhaps haunt 10060 Cielo DR. These mansions aren't really ... eh, I guess but now look at the tiny house in the original black & white photo!! They look so small to me!! I hope I can recognize the right house when I travel up there again but I hope there isn't anymore elevation beyond Sharon's house?? Is there another road above Sharon's??? Another level in Cielo???
    I always thought that was strange, When we did have cable, We saw that Ghost Hunters (I think?) with that guy who claimed his NEW house was haunted by Sharon Tate, Which IMO, I really feel she would have crossed over into another place, I.E. Heaven-And if the victims were to "haunt" any place...Wouldnt it be her property or the property closest? why would she haunt a newer dwelling down the road? Silly...JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-23-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Exactly, I think Dave Orman is full of shit, I do believe there is something haunting his house, but I don't think it's Sharon or any of the others, if they were still around, they would be haunting 1006 where they were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Exactly, I think Dave Orman is full of shit, I do believe there is something haunting his house, but I don't think it's Sharon or any of the others, if they were still around, they would be haunting 1006 where they were killed.
    I agree. The spirits have no connection to the home. Highly unlikely.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I agree. The spirits have no connection to the home. Highly unlikely.
    Pk & Mcafgr, I agree, In all these decades has there been any other complaints of "hauntings" from the other neighbors?
    With the properties being so close, you would think that someone other than this David person would have made mention of it...Even when his property was vacant- There would have probably been some indication by other neighbors that it was haunted. What? Ghosts suddenly decide to show up after he builds his house? Hmm.
    JMO

Your very welcome ! Yeah, those new houses are on top of each other, very little privacy. I've never believed David Omen's story, I still think he used it as publicity to sell his film The House At The End Of The Drive. I'll put up the link, the film as far as I know still has not been released despite it having been made almost 10 yrs. ago ! Here is another shot of Cielo from 69, I would love to see an aerial view of the property before 10070 and 90 were built. It would have been a private driveway when Michelle Morgan first had it built in the 1940's. Here is a photo of Michelle and her husband driving out of the gate circa 1944. http://houseattheendofthedrive.com/

Name:	Cielo Drive 69.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	53607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cielo drive.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	53608  
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 03-24-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Alexandra Guest
    August 9, 1969 was my mother's 20th birthday. How weird is that?

I was born 3 1/2 years later.

Patty Duke Sharon's good friend and Valley of The Dolls co star has died at age 69. Sharon and Roman rented a house from Patty before moving to Cielo Drive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nthuugEu7w1qd0tpko1_500.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	53640out on a date with Philippe Forquet in 1964

also from 1964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0a19076f9ba531b7f449d7c3a5b96cb7.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	53641Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mqwbvlyA1b1qz9ls2o1_400.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	53643

1966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n0wqpcc4eO1rcgcl7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	53642
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Name:	tumblr_nxxgccGsME1qd0tpko1_1280.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	53646in London 1965

Name:	tumblr_nxmebbCnBs1qd0tpko1_1280.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	435.4 KB 
ID:	53645

being interviewed about VALLEY OF THE DOLLS in late December '67Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1943-sharon-tate-valley-of-the-dolls-1967-interview.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	53647

Debra Tate says Leslie Van Houten is up for parole again next week and later this year Tex Watson and Bobby Beasolei have parole hearings too. Debra also expressed her sadness over the passing of Patty Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Debra Tate says Leslie Van Houten is up for parole again next week and later this year Tex Watson and Bobby Beasolei have parole hearings too. Debra also expressed her sadness over the passing of Patty Duke.
    And all will be denied again, the only way they will leave prison will be like Susan Atkins. God willing.

You will love it. Debra displayed taste and class putting this book together, a lovely tribute to her sister. Forget the other one, trash and exploitation of the Tate family.
    I got Restless Souls not knowing what it was like. It was just after I started getting into the whole Manson/Tate story and I agree with everyone about how crap it is. It's really confusing the way they go back and forward and one thing that I found hilarious was how the CS photos were just lying about and that's how they were seen. You are meant to believe someone would be that callous that they would have photos of their daughter/sister etc cut up just lying about as if they were snaps from a family holiday.

I was already smelling crap with the way Debra was portrayed after reading some stuff online but that just proved it 100% for me. The book is about as helpful as 100 ways to eat steak would be to a vegetarian.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-again-n555916

VAN HOUTEN given the ok to proceed for parole ? Holy Hell !!

I hope this does not happen, Jerry Brown has the final word if I'm correct. It had better be NO!

Yes it's up to Jerry Brown he has reversed the parole board's decisions to grant parole to Bruce Davis about 3 different times. Tex Watson has a parole hearing in November he has also made the news just recently, supposedly Tex Watson contacted Wikipedia and asked them to edit several things on his page. if that was Watson he is now denying Sharon Tate's last words were "Mother! Mother!" as he was killing her. and that he merely assisted in Abigail Folger's murder. and that Patricia Krenwinkel was the one who killed Abigail. so Tex may be changing his version of the murders at his next hearing. when Tex and Pat hears that Leslie is another step closer to getting released it may give them hope.

How much you want to bet that as soon is she is paroled, the job offers will start coming in. Every major network wants an interview with her. When she's released, she'll be a very rich women in a short amount of time. All the more the pity. It really says something about our society.

Leslie Van Houten has done her rehabilitation
    been in prison since 1970.(since day one has
    so much regrets)

I think it's about time Jerry Brown gave her freedom.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    so Im so confused. I am watching this out of boredum & they start talking about more people whom have died yet they don't say that- they go I guess in a basement and say an indian is buried there.... First are they INSIDE 10066 Cielo??? OR it appears they are inside a guy name David Omen house....Is that supposed to be 2 different houses??? I don't get the whole wall of helmets....
    I know there is another home on the way to 10066....on the side, a white house.....kind of looks like a small shed- smaller home.

I dont understand the wall of helmets.... & the basement apparently an indian is buried in the floor. Are they all at the smaller white house on the side???? An indian is buried at Sharon's house???...

I personally believe Sharon & others perhaps don't know they are dead...I think Sharon and the others walk, haunt, spirits are around; a group of people lost their lives unexpecting-ly there is something.

Sharon's house still perhaps has some paranormal activity. It is what you believe or don't. BUT I know to take all this wth a grain of salt. I would love to be there to experience something...I do think ghosts, spirits, are there- 5,6 people lost their lives unexpectingly.....

He's so full of shit. I'm talking about the ghost hunter guy, not Jerry Brown
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-17-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Combined posts

31. 04-17-2016, 04:14 PM
    Reason
    Violates Rule 6

Cricket, combine your last two posts, please.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm sorry I wondered why that was so big. It was an accident, and I don't know how. sorry again. Well I managed to delete one.
    Last edited by cricket; 04-17-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    I'm sorry I wondered why that was so big. It was an accident, and I don't know how. sorry again. Well I managed to delete one.
    It's not the size of the video post, it's the fact you made two consecutive posts within too short of a time, which violates Rule 6, which states that we should keep the forum orderly for all users. I deleted the first, added the second to it, and deleted the second--this time.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I feel like I posted this before but I couldn't find it so maybe not. Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) rented the house before it was torn down to record the album "The Downward Spiral". They turned the living room into a mini studio and recorded a video there for the song "Gave Up". He claims he was unaware that he had rented the same house that the killings took place but I highly doubt that especially since some scenes of the video features the house itself. Once he did find out, he removed the "Pig" door when he left for his new studio in New Orleans and replaced the door there with it. At least that's the story I heard.

I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Yes it's up to Jerry Brown he has reversed the parole board's decisions to grant parole to Bruce Davis about 3 different times. Tex Watson has a parole hearing in November he has also made the news just recently, supposedly Tex Watson contacted Wikipedia and asked them to edit several things on his page. if that was Watson he is now denying Sharon Tate's last words were "Mother! Mother!" as he was killing her. and that he merely assisted in Abigail Folger's murder. and that Patricia Krenwinkel was the one who killed Abigail. so Tex may be changing his version of the murders at his next hearing. when Tex and Pat hears that Leslie is another step closer to getting released it may give them hope.
    To Tex and Krenwinkel, I say good luck! There is NO way they will ever be paroled. It`s one thing to kill an already dead woman like Van Houten did, and quite another to butcher living people. If this was any other person other than Leslie with her ties to Manson, she would`ve been out a long time ago. I say keep her in though. Brown will overturn the decision anyway, just like he did with Davis.
    - Chris

GENE GUTOWSKI, longtime partner of ROMAN POLANSKI and friend of SHARON'S died last night at the age of 91.

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/11/polans...gutowski-dies/

Name:	tumblr_nfr2kxzHJI1tpppzvo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	210.8 KB 
ID:	53726

Gene Gutowski was involved in the making of The Fearless Vampire Killers. he was interviewed in that 2 hour special" The Last Days of Sharon Tate The E! True Hollywood Story." that also featured interviews with Stephen Kay, Greg King and others. I think I read Gene helped Roman make funeral arrangements for Sharon and the baby after they returned to Los Angeles.

Sharon With Barbara Bouchet at the Playboy Club in 1966, and Barbara today at 71. I like to think this is how Sharon would have aged, beautifully and with class.

Name:	tumblr_o7dtwtDvB41tqrjeoo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	53739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BARBARA-BOUCHET.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	53740  

Sharon With Barbara Bouchet at the Playboy Club in 1966, and Barbara today at 71. I like to think this is how Sharon would have aged, beautifully and with class.

I totally agree Mansfield67... wow, Barbara looks just stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

She does Cynful. Goes to show that you can age with grace and style. Unlike a certain family of women I shudder to think how they will look at this age ! Horrific comes to mind. LOL

Leslie Van Houten and Pat Krenwinkel both look 20 years older than their actual ages they have not aged well in prison.

Thumbs up Malibu Barbie??

Malibu Barbie was based or inspired on Sharon Tate in 'Don't Make Waves' ??

http://aubreysmind.blogspot.com/2014...bu-barbie.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kadja1 Guest
    Tom Snyder's daughter, who was around 5 at the time, heard it but (according to him) gunshots and partying were not uncommon in the canyon so he chalked it up to that until the real story broke. I think they relocated afterward.

Well Gov. Brown has overturned The Parole Board's decision to free Leslie Van Houten. he denied her parole.

Well Gov. Brown has overturned The Parole Board's decision to free Leslie Van Houten. he denied her parole.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'd love to sit in on a Manson family parole hearing. Charlie would be the big fish but seeing the girls would too.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I've got a feeling that the only way that "family" will get out of prison is to go like Atkins did...Feet first! JMO

I think Watson is up next, sometime this fall, though Debra mentioned Krenwinkel also has a hearing date to be set in the next few weeks. Frankly, although I'm relieved at Brown's decision, I honestly thought he might actually release Van Houten. But then does he really want to go down in history as the man who let murderous members of the Manson Family out of prison? Hopefully concerns over legacy will continue to dictate his future actions.
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

This was good news. None of the them should even be eligible for parole IMO. But, as long as we continue to sign these petitions,there is that hope that we can keep them where they belong.

what happened to the very hesitant woman,who probably did not want to be there? I think Patricia Kranwinle (spelling) is the woma n who to say the least was not looking forward to that night of Aug 8. More like the lookout...? She in prison?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep Patricia is still in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    I think Watson is up next, sometime this fall, though Debra mentioned Krenwinkel also has a hearing date to be set in the next few weeks. Frankly, although I'm relieved at Brown's decision, I honestly thought he might actually release Van Houten. But then does he really want to go down in history as the man who let murderous members of the Manson Family out of prison? Hopefully concerns over legacy will continue to dictate his future actions.
    I signed Watson's as well when I signed Leslie's so hopefully it counts.