Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5121314

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ditto Microsoft News
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

With Linda Kasabian dead that makes Tex Watson and Patricia Krenwinkel the surviving Manson members at Sharon's house that night. I heard someone say they are dropping like flies a lot of people will be glad when the rest die especially Tex Watson . LaBianca murderer with Leslie Van Houten is appealing her parole reversals by Governor Newsom and they will have a hearing this month March 16th at the appellate court with Leslie and her lawyer hoping they will reverse Newsom's reversals and grant her release.

A photographers digital image of Sharon had she been born in the 21st century. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	55536 https://petapixel.com/2022/11/14/pho...ok-like-today/
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

wow very pretty

!0050 Cielo in 1945. I recently read the mailbox was at the bottom of the hill because it was the only house there at the time. And there were no gates or security when you reached the house. Different times.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	308601191_621087249425751_5213944487298480465_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	293.6 KB 
ID:	55542
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Ditto Microsoft News
    Glad this Linda person did what she had to do.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Van Houten getting released in two weeks.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/leslie-va...001520462.html

I had a feeling that this would happen eventually. Today criminals have more rights then their victims. Who is next Tex and Patricia? New photo of Abigail in a quiet moment. Sad.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X_s7jzojc2Q.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	55552

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I had a feeling that this would happen eventually. Today criminals have more rights then their victims. Who is next Tex and Patricia? New photo of Abigail in a quiet moment. Sad.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X_s7jzojc2Q.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	55552
    I think she is getting out as technically she only stabbed an already dead Rosemary and wasn't present at the Tate murders. Tex and Krenwinkel will never get out (hopefully).

Tex Watson age 77, is the only Manson murderer that has yet to be granted parole by the parole board . Leslie 73, Bruce Davis 80, Bobby Beausoleil 75, got 1 recommendation and Patricia Krenwinkel 75,got her first last year. and Krenwinkel gets another parole hearing in November and likely to be granted parole again unless she got into some trouble. Tex's next hearing will be 2026 when he is almost 81. I know this was a huge blow for Debra Tate and the other family members of the victims for Leslie to get released. Jay Sebring's family, The LaBianca Family.

Debra says she will continue to fight to keep the others behind bars.

I am of the mind that she should have stayed in prison until she drew her last. She went as a willing participant and knew that people would be killed. It would have been all over for her if the death penalty had not been overturned. Life in prison should mean exactly that.

I didn't know she was getting released until I seen it on the news yesterday. I was quite surprised. I'm on the fence about the whole thing. Yes she stabbed Rosemary Labianca but she was already dead still wasnt right though.

I don't think any of them should ever get out...even Leslie.

I don't think any of them should ever get out...even Leslie.
    I for one glad Leslie is out of prison......it has been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I for one glad Leslie is out of prison......it has been a long time.
    I don't feel like she should have gotten out, she was there when the La Biancas were killed, she helped hold down Rosemary and then stabbed her 14 times one of which of those stab wounds severed Rosemary's spine causing her death. No I don't think she should have gotten out of prison at all and I don't think any of the others should get out as well.

I don't feel like she should have gotten out, she was there when the La Biancas were killed, she helped hold down Rosemary and then stabbed her 14 times one of which of those stab wounds severed Rosemary's spine causing her death. No I don't think she should have gotten out of prison at all and I don't think any of the others should get out as well.
    None of her stab wounds were lethal and certainly didn't sever her spine. Did you not see the autopsy report and explanation in Scott's recent video?

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    None of her stab wounds were lethal and certainly didn't sever her spine. Did you not see the autopsy report and explanation in Scott's recent video?
    I read it from two different other sites, an old M.E.s report as well as a police report written at the time of her autopsy, no I haven't seen Scott's recent video, quoting from the original report, as of right now, that I just looked up laceration of the cervical spinal cord...now then a lot of times a severing of the spinal cord is also noted as laceration, (i worked transcribing autopsy reports for the Miami Dade County Coroner, you have to know how to read them and have anatomy knowledge I also took classes in being a medical examiner myself, as I wanted to work as one, but due to personal things that happened in my life, I had to end that dream) also ascribe the death to ,meaning cause of death, multiple stab wounds causing massive hemorrhage, meaning blood loss, so yes her stab wounds were the cause of her death, which resulted in loss of blood, you could also say loss of blood and most times a lot of times a severed spinal courd at that location can kill you. read #1 on her autopsy report, talking about her spinal cord and saying fatal (which means death), also note it talks about the stab wounds on her back which go through to her lungs, also fatal and causing death.

https://www.docdroid.net/2XoKJDT/357...ort-pdf#page=2

It really doesn't matter if Rosemary was still alive or dead, she witnessed her being murdered and then participated after Tex was told by Manson to make sure everyone got their hands dirty. She was there and fully involved. She went knowing people would die. That was her own admission.

Exactly and she helped stab her fourteen more times. So no She should not have gotten out.

I feel bad for the LaBianca Family knowing there was nothing they could say or do to keep Van Houten from going free as well as Debra Tate and Jay Sebring's family. and Steven Parents' sister who once attended Susan Atkins parole hearing, she does not live in California and can only watch helplessly from afar now they fear one of their loved ones actual killers could get out mainly Patricia Krenwinkel who has a parole hearing in November. and like Leslie Van Houten is a wrinkled up old hag who has been a model prisoner but do they really want to let Krenwinkel out too? knowing there is enough uproar over Leslie's release. and some people believe Pat Krenwinkel not only stabbed Abigail but may have had a hand in Sharon's murder too. like holding down one of her legs or arms or getting in a few stabs herself who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    So true.

I have read Helter Skelter and other data on the Manson murders. I want to be the peace-loving person that I am most of the time and wish Leslie well. She is probably the least guilty of all the participants those terrible nights. But the judgmental side of me persists with questions. She went willingly with the others to the LaBianca house--what did she think they were going over there for if not for another night of brutality? She was in their house and saw the gruesome murders start to take place. Why did she not run or stay in the car like Linda Kasabian?Did the horror of the murders have no affect on her? I don't know if the murders had any real effect on her other then being sorry she was there that night. Did she think of the terror being inflicted on the married couple? I hope she never runs into Rosemary LaBianaca in the afterlife--she would have a lot to answer for?

Sierrarose, she wasn't just standing there watching, she held Rosemary down and then stabbed her fourteen more times.

In an interview with Diane Sawyer she said " For a moment, a brief moment I thought these are people who love each other .....". This was when she was standing in another room and heard the couple crying out to each other while they were being killed. I guess that was a brief moment because she went in right after and stabbed Rosemary. When she was arrested for the murders she said something like "She is not the only person who has died. She was callous and flipped it off. It may be 53 years later but I still think she should have stayed in prison and died there.

I agree Mansfield.

54 years today.

Thinking of Sharon and all the others today.

OK, check this out. Already has blown past auction estimates.

https://www.julienslive.com/lot-deta...68%3Fpage%3D21

dang

The bed frame from the Folger bedroom went for $14K so I could see this going for 50 plus if not more. https://www.covnews.com/living/bed-f...ds-at-auction/

A never before seen colour enhanced photo of Jay and Sharon at Cielo. The door from the main house sold for $127,000 more then what Rudi Altobelli paid for the entire estate! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	328303282_743151180274052_4072330628337006494_n.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	55569

So sad to see that picture, knowing they had a short time to live.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHARON TATE DAVID MCCALLUM.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	55570Sharon Tate [in the middle] in her guest appearance on The Man From U.N.C.L.E with David McCallum who just passed away at age 90.

Seeing this image from 1952 shows how isolated the property was high up in the hills. None of the land had been developed for other homes. And in 2023.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385903175_888782155989591_442406525345678150_n.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	55571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	360.1 KB 
ID:	55572

Two views of 10050 being demolished. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	399976895_911146103753196_5826747540688213116_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	426.4 KB 
ID:	55597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	400037150_911147827086357_255785236180221999_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	244.0 KB 
ID:	55598