Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314 LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Happy Birthday, Sharon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Heavenly Birthday Sharon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Denied once again. Next one in five years when he will be 80. Give up Tex.
    He's like a cockroach, he'll still be around in five years.
    - Chris

Jay with Patti Tate and Sharon's friend Wende Wagner who was on The Green Hornet and married to Robert Mitchum's son James. She died of cancer in 1997. Jay's 1966 Porsche 911 is being auctioned off sometime this summer.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8fd01aa3e8cef53a62e31989eec9fe19.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	55373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	55374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_p3yvovpT6V1qdj321o1_500.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	55376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	55375
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Jay with Patti Tate and Sharon's friend Wende Wagner who was on The Green Hornet and married to Robert's son James Mitchum. Jay's 1966 Porsche 911 is being auctioned off sometime this summer.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8fd01aa3e8cef53a62e31989eec9fe19.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	55373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	55374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_p3yvovpT6V1qdj321o1_500.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	55376Click image for larger version. 

Views:	136 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	55375
    Love. Thanks for sharing!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I finally broke down and watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on Blu Ray tonight. they used real footage of Sharon from The Wrecking Crew. her real voice talking to Dean Martin. the movie was ok. too bad it didn't really happen that way with Sharon, Abigail, Voytek,Jay and Steven Parent surviving unharmed. Steven Parent wasn't even shown or mentioned in the movie.

You're welcome cindy. He had a lovely smile.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Sharon, Jay and Roman in Joshua Tree National Park. Doris Tate cutting hair using the Sebring method. Note the Sebring hairspray.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfd.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	55380Click image for larger version. 

Views:	126 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	55381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34072593_1964392650239719_3301524047422029824_n.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	55382

Oh my! Patricia Krenwinkel was found suitable for parole today!!! if The Governor Newsom signs off on it she will be free. she was convicted of the 7 murders. I know Debra Tate ,The Sebring families, Folger family The LaBianca family and the others have to be sickened and now they are hoping and praying Newsom will reverse the decision. I think Krenwinkel's old age [74] was one of the main factors and her being a model prisoner for years . I heard rumors a while back that Pat is in poor health that could also be a factor in their decision. Newsom turned down Leslie Van Houten a few times and she was only convicted of 2 murders not 7 like Pat. to think Pat showed no mercy on any of her victims and felt nothing for Sharon and her unborn baby. Pat might not have killed Sharon but she certainly didn't feel any mercy or compassion for her that night.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Oh my! Patricia Krenwinkel was found suitable for parole today!!! if The Governor Newsom signs off on it she will be free. she was convicted of the 7 murders. I know Debra Tate ,The Sebring families, Folger family The LaBianca family and the others have to be sickened and now they are hoping and praying Newsom will reverse the decision. I think Krenwinkel's old age [74] was one of the main factors and her being a model prisoner for years . I heard rumors a while back that Pat is in poor health that could also be a factor in their decision. Newsom turned down Leslie Van Houten a few times and she was only convicted of 2 murders not 7 like Pat. to think Pat showed no mercy on any of her victims and felt nothing for Sharon and her unborn baby. Pat might not have killed Sharon but she certainly didn't feel any mercy or compassion for her that night.
    I've seen many say if any of them had a chance it was Lesley but as you say she keeps getting knocked back. Then there was Atkins who got told no even though she was dying of cancer so I doubt Pat's age and ill health will sway Newsom who knows how much of a backlash he will get if he did sign off on it. Like Manson and Atkins, the only way she will end up leaving will be in a body bag. I wouldn't be surprised if she knows it too but like the rest still goes through the motions.

No way Newsome let's her out IMO.

12. 05-28-2022, 11:20 AM

Remembering Sharon Tate and baby, Jay Sebring, Steven Parent, Abigail Folger and Wojeich "Voytek" Frykowski 53 years later. wish we could go back in time and save them and blow away those 4 killers [Linda Kasabian too].

A rare photo of Abigail that has surfaced on some sites.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7pccnwi4fx491.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	55463

A rare photo of Abigail that has surfaced on some sites.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7pccnwi4fx491.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	55463
    Wow! Thanks for sharing!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am thinking this was taken in 1968, she would have been maybe 24, I was almost 14. In a couple of months I'll be 68. All that time for them gone.

Pat Krenwinkel's parole has been blocked by the Governor. well back to the drawing board Katie.

As it should be.

Pat Krenwinkel's parole has been blocked by the Governor. well back to the drawing board Katie.
    I honestly don't know why they go through the hassle of applying when it's clear to everyone, themselves included that they don't have a snowball's hell in chance of it happening. It just wastes time, resources and money. If it was gonna happen it would have by now. There should be a law where if you have applied so many times and each one is rejected, you can't do it again.

As it should be.
    I see supporters claiming they have changed but they seem to forget for a long time they still supported Manson and all he stood for. It's only when their sentences were commuted to life and they realised they had a chance of getting out that they started playing the model prisoners. Every interview was all about they saying they were sorry but to me, they never actually took any responsibilty and it was more feeling sorry for themselves because of where they were.

An other excuse is they are older now and not capable of violence anymore but that simply isn't true. I remember a story from a year or so ago about an old man who got out of jail in his 80s only to turn around and kill again. For all we know, they could still be of the same opinion as Squeaky and Sandy who still believe in everything Manson said and are as loyal to him now as they were back then.

The house on Cielo Drive is up for sale. Originally listed at 85 million the asking price is now 59 million the third time they have had to drop the price! I never liked it, way too big and over the top. I prefer class to crass. Lol. https://www.thealtmanbrothers.com/li...ls-ca-90210-2/

That house is way too big to be on the side of that hill. I bet Sharon wouldn't have liked it. she probably wouldn't have moved there had that big mansion had been there on 10050 Cielo Drive instead of the house they did rent. of course she could have had enough room to move her parents, Debra and Patti in with them her, Roman and their baby boy in the big eyesore as so many call it.

I wouldn't even buy it if I could afford it , I would have to be neighbors with Dave Oman (sp) and him bringing people to the gate, as he tells them all about the murders.

Yes, and how their spirits ended up living at his place. I wonder if he is still spinning that, he needs to come up with a new gimmick.

Yes, and how their spirits ended up living at his place. I wonder if he is still spinning that, he needs to come up with a new gimmick.
    Did he ever have personal contact with any of the murder victims? I ask this because I read somewhere that spirits do not appear in places or to people they didn't have connections with while they were alive. Somebody on here years ago--the navy girl named Mary agreed with me. That said, I saw one when I was ten years old that didn't recognize. It's possible she knew me when I was an infant or once lived in that house. Whatever his case, he strikes me as an attention-mongering crackpot.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

No, he was only 11 when the murders took place. From what I have read It was a good way to promote his film The House At The End Of The Drive. I don't think that film ever saw the light of day, anyway he keeps that spin going. Jeff Franklin who lived at the end of the drive said nothing strange or unusual ever happened. Other tenants along Cielo said the same thing, only thing they had to contend with was the stream of people who wanted to see where it all happened.

oh yeah he still spins it and will attack you if you call him out on his BS, I posted a comment on a youtube video where someone was interviewing him, and I said I would take whatever dave said with a grain of salt, and man he came at me as if I called his mom a hoe.

No, he was only 11 when the murders took place. From what I have read It was a good way to promote his film The House At The End Of The Drive. I don't think that film ever saw the light of day, anyway he keeps that spin going. Jeff Franklin who lived at the end of the drive said nothing strange or unusual ever happened. Other tenants along Cielo said the same thing, only thing they had to contend with was the stream of people who wanted to see where it all happened.
    He was on an episode of My Ghost Story and claimed the ghost of Sharon appeared in front of him one night and Jay as well IIRC but as far as I am aware, the land on which his house stands is a bit away from where the actual house stood so I see no reason for them to be anywhere near his house.

He was also on an episode of Ghost Adventures and they did find something so he very well could have a haunted house but I very much doubt it's Sharon, Jay, or any other of the victims visiting him but he won't admit that of course.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    He was on an episode of My Ghost Story and claimed the ghost of Sharon appeared in front of him one night and Jay as well IIRC but as far as I am aware, the land on which his house stands is a bit away from where the actual house stood so I see no reason for them to be anywhere near his house.

He was also on an episode of Ghost Adventures and they did find something so he very well could have a haunted house but I very much doubt it's Sharon, Jay, or any other of the victims visiting him but he won't admit that of course.
    I doubt his house is haunted, the first house outside the gate is 10070 and then 10090, homes that were there in 1969. Since then a house went up between those two. His home is next to 10090. None of them are haunted as far as I know, so why should his be! Lol. Here is a more recent photo, I have no idea what is being built above them? Maybe another ridiculous home!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cielo CDS21.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	300.5 KB 
ID:	55483Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cielo CDS1.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	55486Click image for larger version. 

Views:	107 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	55484Click image for larger version. 

Views:	99 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	55485

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    No way Newsome let's her out IMO.
    So true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Oh and if you ask why they would be hauting his house, he will reply with something like ghosts aren't just tied to the place they died, they can move about

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Oh and if you ask why they would be hauting his house, he will reply with something like ghosts aren't just tied to the place they died, they can move about
    I imagine he has to come up with new ideas to keep his "business" going.

I was just talking to a friend and we were chatting about music, and he asked me are there any songs that remind you of a particular event or place in time. Here are the two songs that stand out for me that summer of 1969. The murders occurred a few weeks after both songs were released. Muddy River by Johnny Rivers and Honky Tonk Wome n by The Stones I can still see myself in my room playing these songs over and over on a portable player that looked something like this. Technology has come a long way! Lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	General-Electric-Trimline-500-Stereo-Vintage-Portable-Record-Player-1024x768.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	55505

I was 13 and not yet as into music as I would fixing to be. What sticks in my mind was that I was on the lake with my family and the boy whom I still love while Sharon and the others were being slaughtered.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A month after Sharon and the others were murdered, The Zodiac murders at Lake Berryessa happened. Then in October Paul Stein was killed by the Zodiac, seems the sixties had a lot of murders happening, then the 70s and 80s was the years of the serial killer.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 01-14-2023 at 08:20 PM.

The new owner of the Cielo Drive property told reporters " We went to great pains to get rid of everything. There is no house, no dirt, no blade of grass remotely connected to Sharon Tate". Really? How do you explain this tree! Lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	273035129_453117912889353_4041683541303173721_n-horz-vert.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	451.3 KB 
ID:	55506

Had she lived, Sharon would have been 80 today.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Birthday Sharon. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39925292375_d16b38b772_b.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	152.2 KB 
ID:	55508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d5ef1abafcf36f5083ec50bac978a4a2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	55509My two favourite photos of her, both taken 55 yrs.ago. Timeless.

Happy Birthday Sharon

Hard to picture Sharon Tate as an 80 year old. Happy Heavenly Birthday Sharon.

There are reports coming out that former Manson member Linda Kasabian has died at 73 cause of death unknown she testified against the Manson Family at the trial. she was the key witness for the prosecution . she drove the car that nigh and stayed outside. she testified she ran towards the house when she heard screaming from men and women.[ she witnessed the murders of Steven Parent, Abigail Folger and Voytek Frykowski.] very likely one of the screams she heard coming from inside was Sharon. a lot of people have mixed feelings about her, Debra Tate wishes Linda had went to prison with the others. Linda died last month January 21 according to the obituary where she lives her name she went by was Linda Darlene Chiochios the short obituary listed Linda Darlene Chiochios age 73 of Tacoma, Washington.

There are reports coming out that former Manson member Linda Kasabian has died at 73 cause of death unknown she testified against the Manson Family at the trial. she was the key witness for the prosecution . she drove the car that nigh and stayed outside. she testified she ran towards the house when she heard screaming from men and women.[ she witnessed the murders of Steven Parent, Abigail Folger and Voytek Frykowski.] very likely one of the screams she heard coming from inside was Sharon. a lot of people have mixed feelings about her, Debra Tate wishes Linda had went to prison with the others. Linda died last month January 21 according to the obituary where she lives her name she went by was Linda Darlene Chiochios the short obituary listed Linda Darlene Chiochios age 73 of Tacoma, Washington.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Kasabian

No death thread for Linda. Charlies doesn't have one and she doesn't deserve one either. She knew perfectly well what they were going to do at Tate's that night. She could have at least tried to prevent somehow but didn't. After the deeds were done, she could have reported it, but she didn't do that either.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

A Manson blog has it up.

https://www.mansonblog.com/2023/02/l...as-passed.html

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Kasabian

No death thread for Linda. Charlies doesn't have one and she doesn't deserve one either. She knew perfectly well what they were going to do at Tate's that night. She could have at least tried to prevent somehow but didn't. After the deeds were done, she could have reported it, but she didn't do that either.
    I have always thought she should have gone to prison like the others. She had ample opportunity to alert neighbours on Cielo as to what was going to happen. One of the defence attorneys said she was "Wily, opportunistic and frightfully resilient". Many have said she used her daughter as an excuse for not seeking out help. As it turns out that daughter ended up being a career criminal that authorities dubbed "Lady Dangerous".

I am sorry now they are now saying Linda Kasabian is not dead. I guess it was another Linda that died that had the same name, age and hometown who was on the obituary. once the Manson lovers heard the rumor they spread it like wild fire and were happy because they hate Linda for testifying against the Manson family. So I guess it was another Linda Darlene Chiochios age 73 in Tacoma , Wa that died last month. and Chiochios was the name Kasabian was going by. I don't know what to believe. OK I am hearing she did die but other sources say she did not die and is alive. I hate it when you get conflicting stories like this.

No MSM has picked up on it yet. Wiki still has her dead and this... https://medium.com/@themansonfamily-...d-499c35f5e710

No MSM has picked up on it yet. Wiki still has her dead and this... https://medium.com/@themansonfamily-...d-499c35f5e710
    Dead and Kicking says she's alive and kicking and to ignore rumors and hoaxes. However there's no date on their info and it's far from main stream.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Dead and Kicking says she's alive and kicking and to ignore rumors and hoaxes. However there's no date on their info and it's far from main stream.
    Wiki keeps changing the date from Jan.21 to 23 and back again. It's on YT now and they all say she died but with no official confirmation. Strange.

If one of the killers in prison died there would probably be news like if Tex Watson, Pat Krenwinkel or Leslie Van Houten died the news media would probably report on it. Linda's family probably kept it private at least until after they had the funeral or memorial services.

Wiki keeps changing the date from Jan.21 to 23 and back again. It's on YT now and they all say she died but with no official confirmation. Strange.
    TMZ is now reporting her as dead as well, saying it's mentioned on her death certificate that she changed her name from Kasabian to Chiochios. She seemingly died in hospital on Jan 21 and was cremated but the COD has not been reported.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/28/charl...ian-dead-dies/

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    TMZ is now reporting her as dead as well, saying it's mentioned on her death certificate that she changed her name from Kasabian to Chiochios. She seemingly died in hospital on Jan 21 and was cremated but the COD has not been reported.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/28/charl...ian-dead-dies/
    You think this would have broken earlier. She played a major role in all of it, she drove the car and was the star witness for the prosecution. Her testimony helped to get them convicted.

GOD IS NOT DEAD