Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 27343536
Results 1,751 to 1,753 of 1753

Thread: Station Nightclub fire in West Warwick, Rhode Island 2

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    This is going to sound weird, but does anyone have any dreams that they were there that night? I have some dreams about it, but I have never been to Rhode Island in my life. I had to stop watching the video because I was starting to have some really bad dreams.
    Hi Noelle, would you consider yourself an empath? If you easily can pick up on other's emotions, then it's totally understandable as to why you'd have dreams about the Station like you have. Or, maybe it's just the fact that the video is nightmare fuel (literally) and you've invested emotions into the event. I think it's normal, but I don't blame you for not wanting to watch the footage anymore!

Hi Gang—
    Just got back from another memorable anniversary in West Warwick.
    Will go into more detail soon once I get my shit together here.
    Talked to 2 survivors I’d never met before: Theresa Labree and Paul Pelletier.

Jimmy D. and Carpenter were great to hang with in person. Good talkers, good listeners, and both full of a natural empathy. We’re so lucky to have them here. Talk soon.
    BS—Jimmy, your bus shot is coming very soon.

Bill, I'm so glad you guys all got to meet. I am going to make it a goal of mine to get there for the 20th anniversary memorial. Looking forward to hearing more of all your stories.

Thanks Bill, OMG - I can see how he made it out now. That's a Vanhool Coach, very familiar with those to operate, great vehicle. Must have been a specialized band tour bus to have a dish back then. I can see

him

in there just totally in shock. Give him credit for moving that behemoth . I operate a MCI Coach for the VA and an Vanhool for my part time gig. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160525_123535.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	55136Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rollie & I.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	55137

Well thanks for the pic, I am glad they got in out cause if that went up too that could have been really bad for the rescuers. Keep on roll'in & stay safe everyone Jimmy D

Hi all -- It's hard to know where to start with the 18th Anniversary. Think I'll give a broad overview of the experience and then gradually fill in some of the details soon. Yeah, COVID probably kept some away this year. And the winter weather.

I talked to several survivors and witnesses I've spent time with before: Gina Russo, Jody King, Brandon Fravala, Dave Fravala, Brian Loftus, Dave Brennan, and Geno Goguen. And Jim Paolucci, owner of The Cowesett Inn, as well as his sister, Lori.

Survivors whom I spoke with for the first time: Theresa Labree, Paul Pelletier, and (by phone) Mike Magee.
    I heard later that Matt Dussault was at the Memorial around noon, but I guess he couldn't bring himself to get out of his car. Also, I met this gal Jessica something--I want to say Sherman--who was supposed to waitress/bartend that night until Dina DeMaio (D) volunteered to take her place. It almost sounds like Dina wanted to work on her 30th birthday; possibly because she'd see more of her friends that night by working at The Station than not.

Family members and friends, etc. of the 100 deceased whom I got to talk to: Kevin Anderson Jr.; Sarah Ballard; Linda Suffoletto's mother; two of Katie O'Donnell's brothers (one visiting the site for the first time); Abbie Hoisington's mother, Bonnie; Beth Mosczynski's niece; Pete (a fireman, now retired, who was there that night); a friend of Keith Mancini's; Tina Ayer's fiancee, Bruce; devoted friends of Becky Shaw's; an old classmate of Kevin Washburn's; and, finally, another first-responding fireman (now retired) who'd moved down to Tennesse only to encounter health issues and now used a multi-footed cane.

More on this soon. Take care all.