Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Doin' Right Now?

Don't you hate it when someone [*hack* *hack* *koff* Hubby *koff* *hack*] texts you after you've just gotten to sleep. And then have trouble going back to sleep. Damn it, Hubby.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just ate breaky while watching Valley of the Dolls, with Sharon Tate and Patty Duke, on Netflix.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Been working for 30 minutes and already the effers are annoying as eff. Shit.

ETA: Right this very second I am laughing my ass off at a woman who came through and tried to order "two taquitos." *facepalm*
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 06-26-2014 at 08:35 AM.

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    It's official...

I'M ON VACATION!!!!!I'm gonna sleep late, screw, eat like a barn animal, go shopping, hang out with the grandbabies, sit around home in my pajamas all day, hang out at FAD, scratch my ass, and get paid for all of it!!!

navallint Guest
    Thatta girl, Mamma.
    Just thinking, if I had not divorced the hubband this would have been our 38th anniversary! * I got married at 18, found freedom at 43

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Thatta girl, Mamma.
    Just thinking, if I had not divorced the hubband this would have been our 38th anniversary! * I got married at 18, found freedom at 43
    Thank ya!

I married my first husband when I was 18. I thought I was so mature and knew everything then. Now I'm 46 and realize I don't know much and I was a kid when I was 18. The years sure change your perspective, huh?

PurrPurr Guest
    Had a little dish of that new Breyer's Gelato ice cream in raspberry cheescake flavor. It was YUMMY!

Just ate popsycles while trying to watch Zulu. I found Where the Red Fern Grows, but man I just do not want to bawl my eyes out over dogs that aren't really even dead--well at that time, anyway. Last time I girded my loins and clicked on it, it wasn't captioned. It probably is now, of course. No, not now, I'm going to game and then finish reading my novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Getting ready to deal with the effers...

"I just go here!"

10. 06-27-2014, 04:08 AM

Messing around here instead of sleeping. I hope this isn't another attack of insomnia.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching smoke trick videos while waiting for the rain to move out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpDV...e_gdata_player
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Cutting checks for my snail mail bills and such. Relieved knowing somebody is attending my nephews collage graduation from UGA on August 1, 2014. I am not physically able to go and even if I were, I wouldn't be able to hear anything. I'll send him a gift card. Brittany and Alex, if he can get off work, are going. I don't know if Karen and James are going. Anyway, I am so proud of JD for all his accomplishments. He's earning a BA in Criminal Justice and the last I heard he wants to be a corrections officer. I asked him once if he was mean enough to be one and he said "Yeah." Lol. He certainly has the physic--let's just say his nick is Sasquatch, and I don't mean hairy. I wish he wanted to be a cop like James (who has been a detective for about two years now), but it's none of my business.

I'm still messing around, still no sleep.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-27-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

That's my nickname at work.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    That's my nickname at work.
    Lol. It just makes me giggle. Are your parents tall? His mother, Baby, is about 5'6" and his daddy was about 6', but JD just shot right up there. Same with Nabo's nephew, Erik. Everybody in his family are short, but he is a sky scrapper; he may be taller than JD.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oh....the effers....so...glad...it's...Friday....

"I just go here!"

Cindy, my entire family is tall. My mother is about 5'8 and my dad is around 6'6"-6'7".

PurrPurr Guest
    Did a mess of laundry today and waiting for the last load to finish drying.

Off the clock and about to be off the chain and runnin'! It's been a long week. I am looking forward to some good sleep tomorrow. An effer-free weekend is just what I need.

"I just go here!"

Cindy, my entire family is tall. My mother is about 5'8 and my dad is around 6'6"-6'7".
    WOW! I went to collage with a guy who was like 7'4", a basketball player, donchaknow.

I'm waiting for Sissy to get home and time to go to Golden Corral. Be still my heart.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Having a snack (Animal Crackers & Juice) About to send Hubs to the post office and wal-mart before he goes off to work. May go watch some TV for a bit

What size shoes do you wear, Mr. Mister? JD wears size 15. Sissy once tried one on and she said "It was HUGE." Really? Lol.

I am trying to wrap my mind around a bit of notorious news concerning someone who is kin by marriage, I guess you could say. He is in federal prison without the possibility of parole for his part in the crimes portrayed in the biopic Catch Me If You Can (starring Leonardo DeCapio.) And his dad is a professional criminal that is kin to my late uncle. I'm talking about the FBI and GBI kind of trouble.

Fixing to take a nap.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-27-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I too wear a 15. I'm right at 6'5"

Schmoo is 16 and wears a 12 shoe. He is 5'8", almost as tall as his daddy. Me, I'm 4'10 1/2". That 1/2" is VERY important.

ETA: Schmoo got the height from Hubby, Little Bit is my mini me, so I don't hold much hope for her to be tall.
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 06-27-2014 at 05:43 PM.

"I just go here!"

I too wear a 15. I'm right at 6'5"
    He's around 6'4", maybe taller. Every time I ask he goes "I don't know."

Ria, Sissy is a bit over 5 foot and wears a size five. I'm 4'll" and sear a 6 to 6 1/2. Most of my family is short and fat. Baby is about 5'6 or so, but we do not have the same father and IIRC her dad was about 6'. I have a friend who has three sons. One is a mere 6'4" and the other two are 6'8"
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Cindy and Ria, what shoe size do you petite gals wear? I'm sure both of you must have tiny feet.

My foot is short but wide, 'cuz I'm not fat. I'm fluffy. I usually wear 8-1/2 to 9 wide.

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    My foot is short but wide, 'cuz I'm not fat. I'm fluffy. I usually wear 8-1/2 to 9 wide.
    Wow, I'm surprised! Most vertically challenged women I know have teensy tiny widdle feets. My also fluffy self wears an 11 in shoes. Lol

I wear a size 6 1/2. Before I got fat I wore a 6. My feet have always been short and wide.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I wear a size 6 1/2. Before I got fat I wore a 6. My feet have always been short and wide.
    My old Fred Flintstone looking feet were probably bigger than that when I was in elementary school. I don't really remember. My feet were narrow until I started factory work and I'm sure my weight doesn't help matters either.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I'm fluffy too, but here's the thing: my feet look smaller than they actually are. I take a 7 1/2B shoe, but will usually buy an 8B in athletic shoes to accommodate thick socks or occasional foot swelling.

My wife is small. She's 4'10" 105lbs. I think she wears a 5 shoe. My hand is about a half inch longer than her foot.

Yes people do stare.

My wife is small. She's 4'10" 105lbs. I think she wears a 5 shoe. My hand is about a half inch longer than her foot.

Yes people do stare.
    There was couple in high school like that. People stared, especially at the sock hops.

Gaming, fixing to lay down and start reading a new book, Kerry by Grace Livingston Hill.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    My g-grandfather was 6'10", his brother was 7'2". When g-uncle died, abt 1978, I drove my mom and grandma to the funeral at a church. I was on one side of granny and my mom was on the other.
    We get 10' from the coffin, and mom and granny come to a stop. I look over at them, mom's eyes are as big a saucers, Granny is shaking her head and finally mummers ' they cut his damn legs off '. Sure enough
    they didnt have a long enough coffin, and sawed his legs off and placed them at his side.

Imma trying to decide if I want to go camping next week.

Lounging on the couch, watching "The United States of Tara." It's got Toni Collette playing a woman with DID. Instead of showing DID used as an inanity defense in court, it shows a woman with it holding down a job, having a family, and DID. I feel less alone when I watch it.

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    My g-grandfather was 6'10", his brother was 7'2". When g-uncle died, abt 1978, I drove my mom and grandma to the funeral at a church. I was on one side of granny and my mom was on the other.
    We get 10' from the coffin, and mom and granny come to a stop. I look over at them, mom's eyes are as big a saucers, Granny is shaking her head and finally mummers ' they cut his damn legs off '. Sure enough
    they didnt have a long enough coffin, and sawed his legs off and placed them at his side.

Imma trying to decide if I want to go camping next week.
    OMG, that's unreal! I've heard of that being done, but I wouldn't expect them to leave his legs there at his sides for everyone to see! What a memory!

Messing around here, fixing to do my evening devotions, which includies the second chapter of Joshua. Then, I don't know. I can't seem to find anything on Netflix that I want to watch. There is an old movie called Emergency Hospi8tal with Walter Reed that I might try.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-28-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Making my dinner and will probably find something to watch on TV. Probably pack my sling bag later. Church picnic tomorrow and I'll probably bring a few puzzles(rubiks and such) to do since I don't really care for swimming in lake/river water sometimes.

Messing around here. I am bored to my eyebrows.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    OMG, that's unreal! I've heard of that being done, but I wouldn't expect them to leave his legs there at his sides for everyone to see! What a memory!
    They had wrapped em in cloth. You just see the out line. *shivers*

Cooking pinto beans, fried taters, and baking cornbread

They had wrapped em in cloth. You just see the out line. *shivers*

Cooking pinto beans, fried taters, and baking cornbread
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Making shellronis (as we call shell pasta here) and four-cheese marinara sauce for lunch.

Dinner is chicken with Jack Stack seasoning, probably grilled, with Little Bit's "mashin' 'tatoes" and Schmoo's green beans.

"I just go here!"

Just had lunch. (Veggie Chick Nuggets and Doritos..and Apple Juice) Fixing to do something, probably the dishes soon. Hubs went off to the church picnic, I opted to stay home since I wasn't feeling well.. which is fine.. I have peace and quiet at the moment )

Anyone else planning to watch The Leftovers on HBO tonight?

I should do something productive today...nahhh. )

Just ate supper while watching L&O. I trued Emergency Hospital earlier, bummer. I tried Daniel, ditto. I'm hard to please. Netflix offers the old Emergency! TV series and I might try that, but it's probably too lame for me now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "United States of Tara."

"I just go here!"

Fixing to go down and do dishes and then get some Popsicles and come back up and watch L&O or something.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just did the dishes, fixing to make supper for myself in a bit ,while I wait for Hubs to return, and may see what's on TV in the meantime...

PurrPurr Guest
    Flirting with someone via PM's on Twitter.

Scratching m'leg. Hoping I'm not having an allergic reaction desk chair. Again. Fixing to game and then lie down and read Kerry by Grace Livingston Hill.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Going to bed soon. Got an early day tomorrow.

Fixin' to deal with effers. And the big boss is back from vacay. Yay.

"I just go here!"