Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101
Results 5,001 to 5,018 of 5018

Thread: Whatcha Doin' Right Now?

navallint Guest
    Snuggling in a blanket while watching the fire and on here reading. Too cold to move today.

Checking to see if I have enough insulin to last until the first of February. I do. Just finished dinner. My back is better, so Sissy didn't have to bring it up to me as she did last night. I haven't been down with my back this bad in years. It's kind of spooky when you aren't able to walk down stairs to eat. But later in the night it started getting better and I was able to go down using my cane, slept through breakfast and lunch, and was able to go down without the cane for dinner. Praise God!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for the man to return with lunch, then probably send him off to do laundry later. He's in a mood so it's better if he's occupied with something and awayyyyyyyyy from me when he's grouchy. I'll probably do some cleaning,organising while he's out .

PurrPurr Guest
    Setting up to do my workout in a little bit, then a shower and climb into my pajamas, all before the hockey game starts at 8:00.

Gotta go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "More Than Chance" on Netflix. The story is amazing, even if the acting is kind of flat. It's the story of Kelsey Minick, the little Russian girl adopted from a Russian orphanage at the age of two, and physically abused by her adoptive father to the point she is paralyzed from the waist down. She is removed from her adoptive parents and placed with a foster family, who goes on to adopt her. The man who abused her is in prison for felony assault.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Just sent the man off to do laundry.... also just discovered some towels grew feet & walked off...So now towels are joined to the shopping list along with a recliner & a much needed new bed.

PurrPurr Guest
    Doing a little work with my weights and about to watch hockey.

Listening in on a conference call for ItWorks! I'm very, VERY seriously considering joining up for some extra income. It's the company that sells that crazy wrap thing.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Listening in on a conference call for ItWorks! I'm very, VERY seriously considering joining up for some extra income. It's the company that sells that crazy wrap thing.
    My brother is gung ho for it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Getting ready for the 100% chance of snow. Gotta get bread and milk, hurry! lol

PurrPurr Guest
    Updated my food/exercise journal. Good day so far staying on track.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Updated my food/exercise journal. Good day so far staying on track.
    Same here. I added all of my food today except for dinner, which I haven't made yet. I'm watching Grey's and unwinding from work.

"I just go here!"

Getting some rest in a bit. Man & I are embarking on the annual activity of pass whatever viral bug is going around to one another. Last year it was pneumonia.. This yr it's a cough & aching throat...so far...Fun Times!!!!

PurrPurr Guest
    Having my wrist attacked by a house tiger. Someone wanted his pets.

navallint Guest
    Watching it snow, 4 inches right now and suppose to get another 5. Oh, Boy.

It snowed in parts of North Georgia and sleeted in my hometown. All I see here is where it's rained, which I thank God for. I don't like snow and ice.

Haven't been out of the shower long, and now waiting for Sissy to bring dinner, which I will eat up here while watching Criminal Minds, instead of downstairs. Her couch is deep, I am short and my back is out, and I'm afraid I wont be able to get up off of it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I've been praying that the doctors wouldn't find any other chromosome or mental defect wrong with Brittany's baby. Guess what? Prayer answered! Praise the Lord.

That said, the monstrous fluid sac is still there. They are doing more tests to see if there's something wrong with his kidneys or heart. I am praying nothing is wrong with either and that the fluid is just one of those freaky things that happen due to no real cause, and they can drain it. And if need be, go in and repair any organ defects. I know that the outcome may still be tragic, but I also know that God is still on the throne and everything happens for a reason.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD