Thread: DuPont heir gets probation for raping 3 year old daughter

DuPont heir gets probation for raping 3 year old daughter

Robert H. Richards IV has been sentenced to probation for raping his 3 year old daughter.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/...rison/7016769/
    Professional Thread-Killer

Wait just a minute. Is it being implied that a rich white man has gotten special treatment at sentencing? If it was a poor Mexican tell me he would have avoided jail. LOL.

I'm bloody shocked!
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Me, too. Treatment for raping a 3-year-old????? "He's a rich white boy who's a child perv." So? Send his ass to prison anyway. The judge should never have allowed that plea deal.

Do you know who I feel sorry for? That little girl. She mustered up the bravery to tell her grandmother what he was doing, and he wasn't punished for what he did. Was justice served? Was it really?
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Probation?????...you have to be kidding me.......If I was the father......I would be the one put in jail....there is no way anyone should get away with this.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Probation?????...you have to be kidding me.......If I was the father......I would be the one put in jail....there is no way anyone should get away with this.
    That's the most bothersome part of it, Mc, he IS the father. And yeah, someone of less wealth would've been put under the jail.

He's a 6'4" 250+lbs unemployed, multi-millionaire PIG.
    Below is a picture of said pig. Wow... just wow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ThisIsAPig.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	50351
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Seagorath Guest
    Why didn't this loser get life in prison? Funny how the Dupont empire is part of the reason marijuana is illegal in the United States.

Somebody needs to put a bullet in this guy.

Also, spread the word, people. The mainstream media is being payed off to not report crimes by wealthy white people, and power players.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Why didn't this loser get life in prison? Funny how the Dupont empire is part of the reason marijuana is illegal in the United States.

Somebody needs to put a bullet in this guy.

Also, spread the word, people. The mainstream media is being payed off to not report crimes by wealthy white people, and power players.
    Someone on my Facebook is already streaming this story. It just takes one vigilante to see that for karma to do to him what he did to his little girl. One can hope!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Massachusetts Guest
    Wow, just wow.Scumbag, pervert and I could go on and on.

Very sadly in many cases as we all know money talks.

He needs to be put down.

AussieBec Guest
    What a load of crap!!...Send his arse to prison

Is there a pattern going on here with Judges? This isn't the first case of a man being given such a minimal punishment for raping a child. There was the teacher who raped a student. She, in turn, killed herself and the judge gave him probation as well. And just recently (last week I believe) a judge changed the sentence of a child molester from life in prison to probation. WTF?
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

He should be locked away. The judge should be shot.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Nelliebean Guest
    I smell a payoff.

Seagorath Guest
    This is the worst act of justice in America since OJ. They need to do something here. People need to petition.

I really don't think this idiot will survive long in general population...before somebody pops him off. He deserves to die for what he did.

ALSO, the MAJOR news networks are avoiding this story. USA Today's story doesn't even count...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Dupont+...ebe2f3c339da8e
    Last edited by Seagorath; 03-31-2014 at 05:32 PM.

WTF ? I can't believe this ! Same old story though, money talks and bullshit walks... castrate the son of a bitch, and the judge, just to even the score.

Now he's accused of molesting his son, too. Just throw this asshole in prison. In gen pop. Let the other inmates have at him.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...child/6568787/

"I just go here!"

KarmaKat Guest
    Wow what is up with that??
    Throw his dumb rich ass in jail and watch him squirm!!
    Im sure Bubba will teach him some manners in jail for what he has done

Seagorath Guest
    KarmaKat is right...feed him to Bubba! Multiple child rapist and he walks free. Go figure.

Black people here in Georgia serve more time for dime bags of schwag.

Wendy A. Guest
    This is sickening! The judge said he wouldn't fair well in prison? I guess that translates into I was paid off? WTF? You can "treat" a kiddie diddler! I really hope he, and the judge get theirs in the end.

So here's what I am thinking: for anybody who's suspected of child abuse, it would be great if LE could also find out that they stole personal property as well. Around here at least, people pull more time for property theft than they do for harming or killing a human being. Just sayin'.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wonder how much the judge made off this? Sickening!

There is no proven "treatment", in the psych sense, for molesters, as far as I know. They do tend to do it again and again. Regardless of who he is, he should have gotten the max. Life in prison would have been appropriate, so he wouldn't have a chance to harm another child. In addition to the judge, I'm disgusted by these big-money defense attorneys who went for the cash. As soon as he confessed, I'd have walked away and left him to a public defender. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had the same pool of attorneys? That's part of the problem with the rich getting off as much as they do: they can get the best lawyers in the country for the right price, and they can spin murder into something shiny.

Until sexual assault increases against men the justice system will not take it seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Unfortunately, you are right, Miho.

"I just go here!"

Joee Guest
    He'll be back on the radar. People this FUBARed can't stay away from the flame.

Justice was blind in this one and was not served.

Filthy monster. I'd love to see this cretin thrown into gen pop.

NOVSTORM Guest
    In CA, they do not sendthese men to jail either. They want to keep the family together so they give him probation and he cannot live in the home for a year or so. Then the kid has to go to therapy and so does daddy. Then they have them meet in therapy and share that therapy and then if Mom is willing daddy can move back into the home and they are supposed TO live happily ever after. when I saw this in court I asked the social worker WTF was that??? SHe told me this . Not just being shocked that they expect this kid to forgive and forget but expect this mom to let this POS back in her home and be a family? If he even breathed the same air as my kid again I would fill him full of hole and use him for rosebush food. Can you imagine having this asshole in YOUR BED wanting sex????????? gahhhhhhhhh.. The Duponts have along history of mental illness. One murdered a Oylmpic wrestler I think, another one killed his wife and they never tried him because they never found her body and then the same guy lived as a woman and slaughtered two more men and claimed self defense and the jury let him walk. There also was more child abuse sexual abuse too but cannot remember all of it...nice family
    \

Click here: John E. du Pont, heir to family fortune who killed Olympic wrestler, dies at 72
    Click here: Xavier Dupont de Ligonnes: Family Murdered, Father Vanishes
    Click here: In Cold, Blue Blood | Vanity Fair

LOL these are just a few of this families scandals
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 04-01-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    I smell a payoff.
    Exactly. Money talks, the rich walk.

Seagorath Guest
    The DuPonts are reptilian evil.

Why is the woman allowing this guy back? Why aren't child protective services protecting the children in this case.

The way I look at it...the kids should get a free financial ride after all of this...and shouldn't have to look at this filthy monster ever again.

I really don't believe he will survive in general pop. He will get it. He can't hide in his home forever.

Women who protect these child rapists are just as bad as the rapists themselves. Got any morality? Got any brains? Or do you think with your fuckin' wallet?

If I was this guy I would just shoot myself. How can you live with abusing your daughter (or anyone but especially)?

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Until sexual assault increases against men the justice system will not take it seriously.
    The judge was a woman

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The judge was a woman
    Dumbassery knows no gender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    Somebody needs to put TWO bullets in this DUMB CUNTS skull...what a COWARD and a WASTE OF SPACE SHE IS...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...child/7247883/

They can bleach all of his hair, and dump him in Africa. The "witch doctors" can find a use for him.

ktkatinmn Guest
    Richards Layton & Finger law firm

His father's law firm...does the family business name give you any indication that there will be an awful monster in the family?

Sheesh - and the fucknut that was breeding babies for sexual abuse got 2 life sentences and the baby maker herself got 54 years...where is the justice for THIS poor little girl and very possibly poor little boy as well...?

Seagorath Guest
    The judge needs to be put down. That bitch is part of America's "problem"...She is as bad as the rapist.

I really hope somebody kidnaps this dude if he ever leaves that mansion he lives in. I doubt he ever will. I'm sure his wealthy family will have groceries delivered to his house, and I'm sure he will have plenty of internet jack-off sessions that he wouldn't have had in prison.

This thread should be the hottest topic on FAD. It is OUR JOB here at FAD to INFORM and HELP America get over her humps and doldrums. It is our civic duty. Spread the word. Stop empowering WHITE AUTHORITY FIGURES in AMERICA. The end.

Take the initiative.

Pretty sure we haven't seen the last of this bastard.....and to the legal system thanks for nothing!!!!!!

Seagorath Guest

Thumbs down

Name:	webdupont.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	50375

What the eff is wrong with this picture???????

"I just go here!"

And we all wonder why the average American sits back and can't make sense of the political and judicial system
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The judge was a woman
    But in a man's profession.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."