Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker

It's kinda strange that this "RIP PAUL WALKER" facebook was created on November 15th....
    https://www.facebook.com/Bienvoaquino25?ref=profile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

He might not have even ridden in the car if it hadn't had mechanical problems in the first place.

Porsche Carrera GT in Paul Walker crash had six owners in its cross-country life

Always Evolving's Porsche Carerra GT -- recognizable for its unusual red color and black wheels -- is a difficult car to drive for even professionals, with one top driver calling its handling â??scary." Those of us at Autoweek who have driven the car will likely concur.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Porsche Carrera GT in Paul Walker crash had six owners in its cross-country life

Always Evolving's Porsche Carerra GT -- recognizable for its unusual red color and black wheels -- is a difficult car to drive for even professionals, with one top driver calling its handling “scary." Those of us at Autoweek who have driven the car will likely concur.
    Wow...great info Neil! It seems that car must have been pretty difficult to handle or else all of the owners only bought it as a show piece- it barely had any miles put on it over 8 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by elnoradawn View Post
    It's kinda strange that this "RIP PAUL WALKER" facebook was created on November 15th....
    https://www.facebook.com/Bienvoaquino25?ref=profile
    I believe that was from when the death hoax started that his publicist shot down mere hours before he was truly killed.

Also, Paul's daughter took to twitter..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BabC9n7CIAEWD3Q.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	49088
    Last edited by SRVFan; 12-01-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Jack Raines Guest
    Fast and Furious co-star Tyrese, went to the crash site and broke down crying. He also took a piece of the wreckage.

Name:	1201-tyrese-instagram-sub-3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	49089

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    Fast and Furious co-star Tyrese, went to the crash site and broke down crying. He also took a piece of the wreckage.

Name:	1201-tyrese-instagram-sub-3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	49089
    He should send that to Scott.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

desertangel Guest
    I would imagine Scott probably took a swing by and may have collected a piece or two?

A telling picture, that piece. I've been wondering all day how much of that car was fiberglass. I think when it hit the pole/tree it blew up like a bomb and pieces went flying everywhere. I'm checking Ebay.
    Last edited by desertangel; 12-01-2013 at 06:06 PM.

I am at a loss for words. I heard about this last night but I was so upset I didn't even want to post. My 17 year old daughter is beside herself. RIP Paul. The F&F movies were great. Loved him in "She's all That" also. I just watched it last week. So sad. Maybe this will make people think before showing off in cars. Completely preventable death.

LabActor Guest
    As a fan of Paul Walker I'm absolutely stunned by this. he seemed like such a nice guy who didn't deserve this.

As a death hag, I feel I shuld inform you guys that bossip has pics of the crash after the coroner arrived. Not only is there a pic of a charred foot, but if you scroll through the pics gallery, you can also see a pic of a full, burned body as they're trying to put a tarp over it. I don't know which guys body it was, but it's very clear in the photo. It's obvious it's a body too because when you go to the next photo, the shot is at the same angle towards the car, but the body is gone after that.

Don't wanna post the pic and upset anyone, but here's a link to the gallery. The foot is #12 and the body is #13.

http://bossip.com/873882/gone-too-so...-crash-photos/

dia846 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    He might not have even ridden in the car if it hadn't had mechanical problems in the first place.
    This latest TMZ post tells a different time line for the accident than what they have reported before. This article says that Paul arrived at the charity event, and friend's car was having some trouble. The two men then went on a 20 minute drive as Paul hadn't ridden in the car, and the accident happened on their way back, near the charity venue. However, there have been other articles saying it happened at the end of the event when they were leaving.

monroe27 Guest
    oh wow....i think i see it

Paul Walker's daughter does NOT have a public social media page ... and his reps have already shut down one site run by an impostor.

Multiple news outlets posted stories Sunday morning saying Paul's 15-year old Meadow Walker -- pictured above with her dad back in June -- paid tribute the actor on her Facebook page after the crash ... only problem, its run by a fake.

That didn't take long before the pranksters came out. Some people have absolutely no compassion.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

What Happens to 'Fast & Furious 7' Following Paul Walker's Death?

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...222945491.html

YuukaK Guest
    Did anyone else hear that this was reported by TMZ a couple of days beforehand? A similar accident I mean. I don't know if that's true, but isn't that creepy if it is?

http://www.alwaysevolving.com/index....=54&Itemid=190

The rest of the website is pretty much null. Have a gander before this portion goes too :-(

-to the link in #160, ewwwwww! Wow!

-I believe the body pic may have been the driver, since apparently, the passenger side took the hit. *shivers*
    Last edited by Squishy; 12-01-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Paul Walker: The Celebrity Next Door

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-new...172457474.html

This link explains a lot for those of us questioning this style car after it killed these guys and Ryan Dunn. The video has a witness who heard the accident happen saying the gas tank is in the FRONT of the car, and when it hit, it exploded and caught fire. The video says they bounced off of two trees, then hit the light pole, and they were not at full throttle.
    Last edited by SRVFan; 12-01-2013 at 07:56 PM.

I had heard about there being a death hoax around the same time so I think it was confusing when the story came out for reals.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by LabActor View Post
    As a fan of Paul Walker I'm absolutely stunned by this. he seemed like such a nice guy who didn't deserve this.

As a death hag, I feel I shuld inform you guys that bossip has pics of the crash after the coroner arrived. Not only is there a pic of a charred foot, but if you scroll through the pics gallery, you can also see a pic of a full, burned body as they're trying to put a tarp over it. I don't know which guys body it was, but it's very clear in the photo. It's obvious it's a body too because when you go to the next photo, the shot is at the same angle towards the car, but the body is gone after that.

Don't wanna post the pic and upset anyone, but here's a link to the gallery. The foot is #12 and the body is #13.

There's a chunk of charred something in one of those photos. Just hard to make out what it was.

Wow, that most certainly does look like a body in photo 13, and it is not there in photo 14....

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Paul Walker's daughter does NOT have a public social media page ... and his reps have already shut down one site run by an impostor.

Multiple news outlets posted stories Sunday morning saying Paul's 15-year old Meadow Walker -- pictured above with her dad back in June -- paid tribute the actor on her Facebook page after the crash ... only problem, its run by a fake.

That didn't take long before the pranksters came out. Some people have absolutely no compassion.
    Well there's new info worth taking a gander at. Thanks Tami.

I am unable to get the pics of the charred remains from bossip. Could someone please post them here?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Explicit gore pics are against the rules here. Sorry folks. But you can link to them as long as the linked site follows rule 2 of the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I am unable to get the pics of the charred remains from bossip. Could someone please post them here?
    Right click on the image you want and 'save-as.' If, when you right click, and don't have the 'save-as' option, you should have the 'view image' option. Use that and then do a 'save-as.'

If that doesn't work, press the print screen tab (screen snapshot), open Photoshop or MS Paint, create a new file and then paste the image into that. You can crop the image to suit. (I have no idea why people use the disabling download option in flickr etc, it is so easy to get around).

Porsche Carrera GT 2005
    5.7 Litre V10
    605 hp (450 kW)
    437 tq
    8400 RPM (Redline)

Name:	carrera 1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	49108

Name:	carrera 2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	49109
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 12-02-2013 at 03:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Name:	1483286_10150412646699945_1104026676_n.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	49112
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    Didn't this guy have a stunt double...or was he a stunt guy?

I never followed this Fast and Furious franchise...

Wendy A. Guest
    So are these cars just not made well? I've known of 4 people that's been killed in them. There's that Nikki (porshe girl) Ryan Dunn, Paul Walker, and my cousin died horrifically in his as well. With each wreck, you really couldn't tell what kind of car it was. My 12 yr old identified Pauls by the wheels. Maybe it's just me? IDK, but if I was paying that much for a car like that, I'd drive it fast yes... but I think it should be made better? Like I said, I don't really know much about the car, other than I don't want one.

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LabActor View Post

Wow, I never would have figured the people at Bossip were death hags!

I also wouldn't have been able to tell what #12 and #13 were if you didn't give me the heads up. No wonder the coroner called for dental records. Bystanders truly wouldn't have been able to pull Paul and the other person from the car in time; no way.

Paul Walker was doing this event to benefit Filipino victims of Typhoon Haiyan, and he became a victim himself. Oh, the irony.

http://news.sky.com/story/1176458/pa...-with-daughter

How awful, his daughter was at the event by this report, seeing his Dad trying to talk made me tear up ,

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I have had my Porsche for quite a while... maybe I should consider selling it before something happens to me C.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    I have had my Porsche for quite a while... maybe I should consider selling it before something happens to me C.
    So what all do you know about them? Are they safe? My son begged me to get one, and I refused. I didn't want something like what my cousin died in. My neighbor has one as well, his is orange. He's almost 80, and I don't see him driving it very fast. Maybe it's just one of those things. I've always heard that Corvettes were unsafe... I've known several people that have owned them, and I can only think of a maybe one or two celbs that were killed in them. Maybe I'm afraid of them because of my own personal family loss? IDK.
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 12-02-2013 at 09:21 AM.

If GTA taught us nothing else get away from the flaming car. Only a jaws of life would have freed those two. No way anyone could have gotten them out by hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

RIP Paul!!! Sad that one of the prettiest (too good looking to just be handsome) men alive had to go out like that. Prayers to your family!

bunnyt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Wow, that most certainly does look like a body in photo 13, and it is not there in photo 14....
    There is a skull in the photo. I also saw a leg with a tennis shoe in an enlarged photo that was posted on Saturday with a tarp. You can also see a hand with a wedding ring on it. I am presuming that Paul took the brunt of the hit from the trees. I have a porsche. The seating space is very small. Engine is in the back and the gas tank is in front.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I believe that they are safe. But, a lot depends on the person that is driving it. I know that mine is extremely fast. It is really hard to compare it to most of the typical, domestic cars out there. In the time it just took you to read that last sentence, my car could be moving at 140+mph. 0-60mph time is just 3.2 seconds. I do not think that the cars are dangerous, but it is the person that is driving it that causes the horrific crashes that we have seen the remains of when a Porsche has been involved. You could take any car and push it to dangerous limits and have a fatal outcome... it is just that the Porsche and some of the other "super cars" are able to hit the high, catastrophic speeds so quickly, and maintain those high speeds, it leads to some pretty brutal crash scenes. I am really shocked that this has happened, but there may be more information come out to what the actual causes were for this crash C.

Seagorath Guest
    Drag racing? Doesn't make sense. Who the hell drag races at age 40?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/02/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c2

Eeck at the body picture. It looks totally mangled and twisted. Probably no seat belts either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    Really, do cars explode when they catch on fire? I almost want to say I think those guys in the Facebook video could have helped since it looked fairly soon after the crash? It seemed odd to see and hear them say to go away. Who doesn't get out and try to help? Who watches and wants to run away at the same time? That's disturbing. My faith in humanity just sank a bit watching that. Weaklings. Dang, that's some harsh shit, man. RIP Paul Walker. Loved his movies, but that's just so bizarre and very sad.

On second thought... after looking at some of those stills, they probably knew when they pulled up it was not survivable. {{{shiver}}}
    In 99% of all crashes the exploding fuel tank is a myth. It is a Hollywood invention. A car goes over a cliff in a movie, and when it hits bottom it explodes..... bullshit. The gas itself doesn't explode, it is when the gas is vapourised in a confined space (fuel tank) , a spark is introduced, the vapours ignite, and then it will explode. If the fuel tank is split open, the vapours are exposed to the atmosphere and any resulting ignition causes a flash fire at best.

In this crash you can expect that from the speed they were travelling, the exhaust manifolds from the engine were literally red hot. Also, I estimate that upon impact the engine was dislodged from its mountings, catapulting forward, and as a result the fuel line was probably severed and the sump was probably cracked as well. The fuel and oil (from the sump) was ignited by the hot exhaust manifold, which is what you see in the facebook video. The flames are emigrating from the engine bay with the thick black smoke which is probably from the carbonacious liquids and soilids (oil, rubber and plastic). I expect the fire migrated from the engine bay (using the fuel and oil as a medium) very quickly when the engine moved forward and engulfed the cabin of the car. Both of them would have been pinned in the vehicle, judging from the general devistation. Maybe they were dead on impact, lets hope so.

Interestingly, the tree they struck doesn't have that large a diameter trunk, and yet it didn't break and managed to end up right at the front of the cabin where the traditional firewall is usually located. This suggests to me that the front impact crumple zone did it's job and absorbed most of the impact. The damage was done by the abrupt stop and the engine catapulting forward into the cabin.

The debris surrounding the impact is the carbon fibre body and chassis which is designed to disintegrate upon impact to dissapate energy.

Without any facts at my disposal, I think they got into an ad-hoc street race and it all went pear-shaped. It was in an industrial area, so maybe there was some oil on the road.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 12-02-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    I believe that they are safe. But, a lot depends on the person that is driving it. I know that mine is extremely fast. It is really hard to compare it to most of the typical, domestic cars out there. In the time it just took you to read that last sentence, my car could be moving at 140+mph. 0-60mph time is just 3.2 seconds. I do not think that the cars are dangerous, but it is the person that is driving it that causes the horrific crashes that we have seen the remains of when a Porsche has been involved. You could take any car and push it to dangerous limits and have a fatal outcome... it is just that the Porsche and some of the other "super cars" are able to hit the high, catastrophic speeds so quickly, and maintain those high speeds, it leads to some pretty brutal crash scenes. I am really shocked that this has happened, but there may be more information come out to what the actual causes were for this crash C.
    Thanks I know when my cousin was killed in his, it was at a very high rate of speed, and he wasn't wearing a seat belt either.. wasn't much left of either him or the car. You have a fast car! lol I have a BMW, and it does 0-60 in something like 5 seconds. (never tested it personally)

Has anyone heard that they're looking for a car that may have got in front of and cut the car Paul was in off causing the wreck?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Thanks I know when my cousin was killed in his, it was at a very high rate of speed, and he wasn't wearing a seat belt either.. wasn't much left of either him or the car. You have a fast car! lol I have a BMW, and it does 0-60 in something like 5 seconds. (never tested it personally)

Has anyone heard that they're looking for a car that may have got in front of and cut the car Paul was in off causing the wreck?
    I have a Beemer as well and don't envisage I will be dying in a fireball heheheh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow Neil, that paints a picture! I heard, a long time ago, that it isn't the gas that goes up, it's the fumes, and it isn't a good idea to keep less than a half tank of gas, because there is room for fumes to build up in the tank. Is there truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Drag racing? Doesn't make sense. Who the hell drag races at age 40?
    A lot of people.

Seagorath Guest
    Well, where are the fuckin' cops? Oh, too busy stalking non-violent and non-lethal pot smokers and other easy prey.

This ain't Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    A lot of people.

There is a video of a guy (I think his name was Jim Torp) saying that a man and a woman filmed the actual crash happening and thought it was for a movie, they uploaded it to Facebook and Youtube before realising it was Paul Walker dying. This is not the now famous one with the aftermath and the 'dude it's gonna blow' guys but the actual crash happening. I've tried looking for it but I guess it was taken down pretty quick.

Video of the guy talking about it here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-crash-2875985

Very Ironic to say the least... Sad for the fams.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I have a Beemer as well and don't envisage I will be dying in a fireball heheheh
    lol, mines a 4 door family car. Haha! Quick little car though. But I hope to not die that way either

I could potentially die in a fiery crash because I like to make everything go faster. But it will not likely happen in a Porsche. Chances are it would be a 40 year old rust bucket with too much engine.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

PurrPurr Guest
    I think I'd rather die in my sleep. o.O

I just hope for those guys' sake they were unconscious or dead before the fire started. I wouldn't wish that kind of death on my worst enemy.

If you Google map the area, you see donut tracks on the corner where Constellation turns into Hercules. I read about how racing and speeding was such a problem in that area, yet they raised the speed limit by 10 mph. If you look at the speed limit signs on Street View, they were, at that time, 35 mph.

Piranha Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyt View Post
    There is a skull in the photo. I also saw a leg with a tennis shoe in an enlarged photo that was posted on Saturday with a tarp. You can also see a hand with a wedding ring on it. I am presuming that Paul took the brunt of the hit from the trees. I have a porsche. The seating space is very small. Engine is in the back and the gas tank is in front.
    Do you have a link to the leg/hand photo?