Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 364344454647 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2303

Thread: NFL Football

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    no more low hanging curve balls for ya, Stewie
    Thank God!!! Tired of those things smackin my face every time I turn around. And since this Gif didn't get the proper laughs it deserves I'm using it again and it still works with this ball subject!!

Adrian Peterson is a fucking dick. Did ya'll see his mugshot? Smiling. You smile when you're accused of child abuse. hay that's something to smile about!!
    what the fuck with all these assholes?!@#

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    Adrian Peterson is a fucking dick. Did ya'll see his mugshot? Smiling. You smile when you're accused of child abuse. hay that's something to smile about!!
    what the fuck with all these assholes?!@#
    He needs locked in a cell with Big Bubba for several minutes. Bet he won't be smiling afterward. :P

Eh... This is one of the rare cases where Bubba might not wanna fuck with that new fish.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Eh... This is one of the rare cases where Bubba might not wanna fuck with that new fish.
    Never happen...he would be a badge of honor for any prison rapist!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

lol Mc. I meant AP isn't a little bitch. He's a big strong athletic mofo. Bubba tries to fuck AP he might end up with a foot in his ass.... in a mean non sexual way.

People like him are a dime a dozen in prison. Give him three months without the roids and supplements and he's just a typical big guy without the familiarity of the prison life. But likely not many people in prison would care what he did.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

And another just announced

The Carolina Panthers have decided to DEACTIVATE superstar defensive end Greg Hardy because of his domestic violence conviction -- a decision that was made by the team this morning and it seems fairly obvious it's all because of the Ray Rice situation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/14/panthe...#ixzz3DJ8QBz00
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Cowboys are getting ready to play. I wonder who Romo will be playing for today?

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    And another just announced

The Carolina Panthers have decided to DEACTIVATE superstar defensive end Greg Hardy because of his domestic violence conviction -- a decision that was made by the team this morning and it seems fairly obvious it's all because of the Ray Rice situation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/14/panthe...#ixzz3DJ8QBz00
    Good grief; when it rains, it pours.

Stupid Saints. 2 weeks in a row!

Cowboys won. Romo actually played well.

Stupid Saints. 2 weeks in a row!
    IKR??!@ that defensive play at the end, if you can even call it that, was horrible

What's the state of this Union when Romo leads the Cowgurls to a win whilst the Saints cough up 2 losses in a row. Just gave the games away!!! Blah!! Piggy did you see Peyton yelling at Ryan at the end of the game?

What's the state of this Union when Romo leads the Cowgurls to a win whilst the Saints cough up 2 losses in a row. Just gave the games away!!! Blah!! Piggy did you see Peyton yelling at Ryan at the end of the game?
    Stewie, Noooo I missed that!!@# and dude Ryan needs to lose a tad bit of weight. but yeah, the D looked bad.

HEY!!! No Romo hate. He did good. (Finally) I only yelled at him four times this game. LOL

Heck, I'm going to start planning my Superbowl party because we won a game.

PurrPurr Guest
    Green Bay leads 31-24 end of third quarter.

How 'bout dem Packers, eh?!
    Ay yi yi, what a game! #GoPackGo
    Last edited by SassyMonkey719; 09-14-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Good Grief Giants...0-2.....same as last year
    March 1934-July 2016

Yeah. The Giants are looking even worse than the Saint and that's sayin something

PurrPurr Guest
    Carolina blew away Detroit 24-7

Saints squeaked by Buccaneers 19-17

Huh? The Saints got beat by Cleveland today.

Huh? The Saints got beat by Cleveland today.
    Yah, it was the Rams who beat the Bucs by 2.

My Arizona Football Cardinals are now 2-0. Tough to come out of that division, but the Seahawks lost today, so that helps.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

PurrPurr Guest
    Monday night's game - Philadelphia vs. Indianapolis.

If I'm not rooting for the Cowboys I must root for the Colts. It keeps my Indiana family happy with me.

I am a Cowboys fan but live near the Cardinals stadium. It will be interesting to see if the Cards can make it to the Super Bowl, which is here this season and that would make the Cards the first team to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium.

PurrPurr Guest
    I despise the Eagles, but being Pennsylvanian by birth, I guess that's my way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    I am a Cowboys fan but live near the Cardinals stadium. It will be interesting to see if the Cards can make it to the Super Bowl, which is here this season and that would make the Cards the first team to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
    That would be a pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    I despise the Eagles, but being Pennsylvanian by birth, I guess that's my way to go.
    Same here....Funny I grew up as a kid in Princeton NJ and everyone despised the Eagles....said they were dirty cheaters....then Joe morris got whipped out of the endzone in an Eagles game....and my hatred was complete. And that has been for about 45 years.
    March 1934-July 2016

I have Andrew Luck in virtually every fantasy league I'm in. So that's where my hopes lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    That would be crazy. No team has ever gotten to play the Super Bowl on their home field, although the 49ers did play SB XIX in Palo Alto at Stanford Stadium.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

PurrPurr Guest
    I just had to toot the horn a little...

I know for sure that my beloved Packers will never get to play a Super Bowl at home. There is no way, logistically speaking, that we will ever be able to have a Super Bowl at Lambeau. Tiny little Green Bay doesn't have the room or the resources to handle it. As cool as that would be, there is just no way it would work....

Yeah Sassy. Not only for those reasons but also because of the weather. January in Green Bay Wisconsin? No thanks lol

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    I know for sure that my beloved Packers will never get to play a Super Bowl at home. There is no way, logistically speaking, that we will ever be able to have a Super Bowl at Lambeau. Tiny little Green Bay doesn't have the room or the resources to handle it. As cool as that would be, there is just no way it would work....
    Also holds true for the Steelers to never have a Super Bowl on home filed in its present state. Not only because of weather issues (Heinz Field is an open outdoor venue and cold winds drifting from the rivers won't help matters), Pittsburgh doesn't yet have the space needed to accommodate everyone.

I turned Da Bears off at halftime, Miss America was more competitive. But they came back!
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

The weather would be the least of our worries. The city of Green Bay has a population of just over 100,000 (metro, maybe double that). We are NOT a big city. Hell even for a regular home game the visiting team doesn't stay in Green Bay. They stay down in Appleton (about a half hour or so south). We don't have a mass public transportation system. All we have is the city bus system. Sure we can possibly devise a plan to have people stay in other cities, and bus them to GB for the festivities, OR spread the festivities all over the state. Milwaukee is about a 2 hour drive from Green Bay (with the increased traffic from all the extra people in the area it could take a bit longer), and the Fox Valley could play a roll (they are about 30-45 minutes south). Then there is the problem of keeping all the yupity yups that show up for the Super Bowl happy and entertained here in a little hick town that, quite frankly, isn't really all that exciting. I mean, are a bunch of snobby, rich, suit and tie, jump on the bandwagon only for the Super Bowl "football fans" gonna want to sit in a sports bar and drink beer with a bunch of crazy fun loving Cheeseheads? No matter how awesome, hospitable and accommodating we are? Also, there is NO way our airport could handle it. There are two 'concourses' in our airport, with 6 gates on each. We have a total of 12 gates, and they are not huge. The airport is pretty small, and its the largest one until Milwaukee.

The cold would be the least of the worries. Seriously bring a winter coat/hat/gloves/boots and suck it up. As for the cold during the game itself? We have bench seating in the stadium, and once you cram all those people in there the body heat warms is up pretty quickly. You'd be surprised
    Last edited by SassyMonkey719; 09-16-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    I turned Da Bears off at halftime, Miss America was more competitive. But they came back!
    I was at at the game! It was amazing! One of the few Bears fans there and we came back and kicked @$$.
    The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.

There are two dates in time they will carve on your stone, and everyone knows what they mean, but what's more important is the time that is known, in that little dash there in between.

How in the effin world is the NFL a tax exempt status???!

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    How in the effin world is the NFL a tax exempt status???!
    One of the greatest mysteries of this country.....has a lot to do to encourage setting up teams in bad markets.....but the bottom line is it is all BS
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm 100% behind what's being done to Ray Rice but this Adrian Peterson business is going too far. As I stated earlier he was dead wrong but let's be honest... it was a switch on a leg. It wasn't like he punched the kid or tortured him, which is how the team, the league, and the public are acting like he did. Missing one game is fine but now they're talking about indefinite suspension!!? Are you kidding me!!? Maybe I'm wrong but this stinks more of political correctness than it does anything.

Did you see the pictures of the FOUR year olds legs? With more allegations rolling in.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abuse.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	51537RR knocked out a woman who spat in his face and i'm sure this wasn't the first time they have rumbled. It stinks on both sides and they both should be done. IMO

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/1776...cide-went-far/
    Last edited by RiotBoots; 09-17-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Did you see the pictures of the FOUR year olds legs? With more allegations rolling in.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abuse.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	51537RR knocked out a woman who spat in his face and i'm sure this wasn't the first time they have rumbled. It stinks on both sides and they both should be done. IMO
    Actually I hadn't seen the photos. Are those verified? Just seems weird they'd release crucial evidence like that to the public so soon. If it is him I take back what I said previously. That wasn't just a swat or 2. That's out of control double digit wacks. If that's what AP did flush that turd.

Probably some big bucks encouraged the release of the photos. Give me a 6' stick of bamboo and 20 minutes before he hits the field and I'd bet he wouldn't abuse kids for a while.

And another one....do you believe it?

Ray McDonald arrested on domestic violence charges.....49'ers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...olence-charges

More domestic violence and the victim was pregnant at the time. Anyone know what the high/low is in Vegas about how many more football players are going to be suspended for beating the hell out of women?....this is nuts!
    March 1934-July 2016

PurrPurr Guest
    Nike suspends Peterson's endorsement contract:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...ement-contract

It's to be expected. You take people and train them to be extremely aggressive then you treat them like untouchables and they're gonna take it home with them occasionally. Add in all the gold diggers, clingers, and celebrity wannabes and you get this shit. It's good to see a crackdown but the sport will lose many great players and potential greats along the way thus diminishing the action. If not for the recent publicity this would've all been brushed under the rug as it always has before.

PurrPurr Guest
    When it rains, it pours. Another player arrested for domestic violence. Thank goodness he isn't Pittsburgh's problem anymore.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...stic-violence/

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    When it rains, it pours. Another player arrested for domestic violence. Thank goodness he isn't Pittsburgh's problem anymore.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...stic-violence/
    A day or so ago, I remember saying to myself "well, at least no Cardinal players have been accused of this crap". How long before all 32 teams have a guy in this boat?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

PurrPurr Guest
    Atlanta and Tampa are playing tonight.