Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Warmed Over Guest
    They actually play today, Jefe.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The only reason he is breaking Mannings record is that the classless Patriots were running the score up on teams they had beaten. They were going for it on fourth down even though they were up by 30 points, and in the fourth quarter at that. I ant Brady's blood to spill tomorrow!
    You are so right! For instance, they ran up the Bills score 56-10, gaining 14 of those points in the fourth quarter. Complete egomaniacal (sp) scumbags!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Go Pats!!!!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmed Over View Post
    They actually play today, Jefe.

Yes they play today at 5:30 pacific time. You can watch it on NBC or CBS!! UGH.

pvezz Guest
    I live in Pgh so I'm obviously biased, but people calling the Pats the "best NFL team of all time" is a bit much, IMO. There will NEVER be another team like the Steelers of the 70's!!!

And, DeathHagChris, you're a brave one! LOL

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I live in Pgh so I'm obviously biased, but people calling the Pats the "best NFL team of all time" is a bit much, IMO. There will NEVER be another team like the Steelers of the 70's!!!

And, DeathHagChris, you're a brave one! LOL
    if they win today they will be undefeated this season. what's so wrong with that? why can't this team who worked their ASSES off to get this far be celebrated? and you guy's talk shit about some of us being cry babies.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    if they win today they will be undefeated this season. what's so wrong with that? why can't this team who worked their ASSES off to get this far be celebrated? and you guy's talk shit about some of us being cry babies.
    They should be celebrated; that's a remarkable feat (going undefeated). I just don't think they're the BEST TEAM EVER.

Remember, everyone hates a winner!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    They should be celebrated; that's a remarkable feat (going undefeated). I just don't think they're the BEST TEAM EVER.

i'm not saying their the best team EVER! in my opinion that would have to go to the '85 Bears. Jimmy Mac, Sweetness, Iron Mike, Fridge, Butthead. THAT was a team. but these guy's SHOULD get their moment to shine without people wishing harm on them. that's just fucked up. i'm tired of hearing about Favre. but you know, he's a damn good QB and he EARNED that right to be praised.

More Cheese Please Guest
    http://www.jeremyinc.com/Revenge_toilet_paper.html

Customize your own toilet paper at the site listed here- this picture is great ass wipe material!

Mrs. James Dean Guest

There's nothing wrong with being undefeated and working hard to earn that status. However, they act like a bunch of pricks especially Bill Belichick. For me at least it would be different if they didn't act like a bunch of morons. I really don't have anything against the Patriots. Two of my family members are die hard Pats fans and I've been aware of all their ups and downs since the early 90s. It's just that this year they have had a huge egos.

I'm sick of all the coverage and the media not giving the Giants any credit. They are a play off team for crying out loud and they are just being ridden off as not a worthy team to face the almighty Pats.
    Last edited by Mrs. James Dean; 12-29-2007 at 01:25 PM.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    but these guy's SHOULD get their moment to shine without people wishing harm on them. that's just fucked up.
    It's not like we are wishing them to burn in hell.

Good Luck to the Giants whether they win or lose. I just hope they give the Pats a heck of a good game!
    Last edited by Mrs. James Dean; 12-29-2007 at 01:34 PM.

Gary Guest
    Go Patriots!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Go Patriots!
    looks like we're the minority here Gary.

Blondin Guest
    No one complained about running up the score when the bears beat the Pats by 36 points in Super Bowl XX, We had 40 years of crappy football teams and now it's our turn.

Red Sox, Patriots and even the Celtics! I love it!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondin View Post
    No one complained about running up the score when the bears beat the Pats by 36 points in Super Bowl XX, We had 40 years of crappy football teams and now it's our turn.

Red Sox, Patriots and even the Celtics! I love it!

exactly my point. let them ENJOY this season. it could all fall apart after this year. hell, look at the Bears this year. good GOD! I tip my hat to Tom Brady, Randy Moss and the entire team and coaching staff. what a GREAT year they had. they worked their asses off to get here. and dammit they DESERVE the attention. if anyone else thinks THEY could do better, by all means go for it. and if/when you do i'll praise you as well.

GrinReaper Guest
    I don't have a TV so I don't know anything about the Pats being on an ego streak. (Ignorance is bliss)
    But I think it's cool that they are having an undefeated season. I'll go somewhere to watch what I hope will be a good game either way.

Gary Guest
    Randy Moss deserves a championship ring. So does Kevin Garnett.

Death Hag Chris Guest

I think they'll get it. i'm an old Moss fan from his time with the Vikings.

Ruffian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmed Over View Post
    How big can Brady's head be if he doesn't even know enough to put on a condom? Beat those cheating assholes, Giants. Or don't, and Green Bay can take care of them in the Super Bowl.
    From your lips to God's ears! If the Patriots are so great, why did they cheat? They didn't have to. And it pisses me off they may be rewarded for cheating by heading to the Super Bowl. Ugh. Break a leg (or two) Brady.
    Last edited by Ruffian; 12-29-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    From your lips to God's ears! If the Patriots are so great, why did they cheat? They didn't have to. And it pisses me off they may be rewarded for cheating by heading to the Super Bowl. Ugh. Break a leg (or two) Brady.
    EVERYBODY cheats in pro sports. they got busted doing what EVERY team in the NFL has done time and time again. why the big deal now?

More Cheese Please Guest

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I smell jealousy.

Ruffian Guest
    I smell jealousy.
    Chris...I admit it. I AM jealous that it's not the Packers that are undefeated. But I am NOT jealous of their quarterback. I like mine better. He's humble and never takes himself seriously.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Chris...I admit it. I AM jealous that it's not the Packers that are undefeated. But I am NOT jealous of their quarterback. I like mine better. He's humble and never takes himself seriously.
    it's a sport. do you seriously think they don't deserve it?

Ruffian Guest
    it's a sport. do you seriously think they don't deserve it?
    Yup, they certainly deserve it. Their record speaks for itself. I just can't stand Brady.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Favre is truly a class act all the way! Irrespective of the fact that the Packers are not finishing undefeated, you can not take the aforementioned traits away from Mr. Favre, nor can you teach another class or humility. It is inherent... a part of one's nature - and Brett owns it!

Ruffian Guest
    I love that picture of Brett. He was so young! I hear his nephew is a force to be reckoned with. Hope the Packers can get him after Brett retires. heh

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Yup, they certainly deserve it. Their record speaks for itself. I just can't stand Brady.
    I understand. and I can see why people may dislike him. sure, he's a bit cocky. but really, what team who's played the way they have didn't have at least 1 cocky guy on the team. hell, look at Dion Sanders. now THAT man was cocky. but he had a reason to be. he was good. not as good as he thought he was. but he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    Favre is truly a class act all the way! Irrespective of the fact that the Packers are not finishing undefeated, you can not take the aforementioned traits away from Mr. Favre, nor can you teach another class or humility. It is inherent... a part of one's nature - and Brett owns it!

and I agree 110% about Brett. he is a genuine nice man. and he CARES about more than just coming in first or being the best. his work with charity speaks for itself. do I get tired of hearing about his ex amount of consecutive starts, and passing records? sure. but the man DESERVES it. so who am I to take away his time to shine by saying "oh, I hope he breaks his leg" or some cheap bullshit like that (and i'm not saying YOU MCP, i'm just saying in general). hate the man (Brady) if you want. but don't wish harm on him. haven't we learned anything from all the hate is this world? it's a SPORT! it's supposed to be fun.

Ruffian Guest
    I don't *really* want him to break his leg, Chris. His arm, maybe. heh heh Just kidding!

GrinReaper Guest
    With all the money the fans spend on the game, they should get rings too.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I don't *really* want him to break his leg, Chris. His arm, maybe. heh heh Just kidding!

ok, fair enough.

More Cheese Please Guest

Death Hag Chris Guest

HAHA!!! where can I get me one of them?

More Cheese Please Guest
    ok, fair enough.
    Hey Chris- you're cool and I hear what you are saying. However, it's football baby, and, for me, that means emotions run high, loyalties run deep and shit talking is a part of the deal. I can take it as well as dish it out and, if I truly offend- all the better!!!! Just joking!!! I appreciate and respect the points you have made and the passion you have shown when making them- I truly do.

Mrs. James Dean Guest

LMAO I LOVE IT!! Now, if I can find one of those with Barry Bonds on it!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    HAHA!!! where can I get me one of them?
    Here ya' go Chris!

http://www.goalfood.com/shop/acatalo...food_0004.html

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I used to like Brady before his ego exploded. I'm not one bit jealous of the PATS whatsoever. I'm a Saints fan, I have no idea what if feels like have your team go to the Super Bowl. hehehe I prefer the Saints head coach over the Pats any day!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    LMAO I LOVE IT!! Now, if I can find one of those with Barry Bonds on it!!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    LMAO THANK YOU BUNCHES!! I need to e-mail this to my friend! hahaha

More Cheese Please Guest
    I used to like Brady before his ego exploded. I'm not one bit jealous of the PATS whatsoever. I'm a Saints fan, I have no idea what if feels like have your team go to the Super Bowl. hehehe I prefer the Saints head coach over the Pats any day!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Hey Chris- you're cool and I hear what you are saying. However, it's football baby, and, for me, that means emotions run high, loyalties run deep and shit talking is a part of the deal. I can take it as well as dish it out and, if I truly offend- all the better!!!! Just joking!!! I appreciate and respect the points you have made and the passion you have shown when making them- I truly do.
    believe you me, I get emotional during the games too. i'm swearing up a storm and yelling at the tv every Sunday during the season. but I also remember seeing so many careers come to a crashing halt on the field. one of my earliest memories was seeing Joe Theisman breaking his leg on Monday Night Footabll. that memory STILL sticks with me. so after seeing that, I would never wish anything bad to any player.

THANKS!!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    I'm still thinking of Don Shula right now- we share a birthday as well. (Same day- not year ) BTW- Sorry to deviate for a moment- any other Capricorns out there- Happy Birthday to ya!

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    With all the money the fans spend on the game, they should get rings too.
    Nobody is forcing the fans to pay outrageous prices for souveniers. If the fans would stop buying them (and tickets) prices AND salaries would come down.

More Cheese Please Guest
    [quote=Death Hag Chris;109209]believe you me, I get emotional during the games too. i'm swearing up a storm and yelling at the tv every Sunday during the season. but I also remember seeing so many careers come to a crashing halt on the field. one of my earliest memories was seeing Joe Theisman breaking his leg on Monday Night Footabll. that memory STILL sticks with me. so after seeing that, I would never wish anything bad to any player.

You are so right Chris. I remember watching that on TV and they kept showing replays OVER AND OVER AND OVER Not cool- I hear and appreciate what you're saying.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    [quote=More Cheese Please;109214]
    believe you me, I get emotional during the games too. i'm swearing up a storm and yelling at the tv every Sunday during the season. but I also remember seeing so many careers come to a crashing halt on the field. one of my earliest memories was seeing Joe Theisman breaking his leg on Monday Night Footabll. that memory STILL sticks with me. so after seeing that, I would never wish anything bad to any player.

You are so right Chris. I remember watching that on TV and they kept showing replays OVER AND OVER AND OVER Not cool- I hear and appreciate what you're saying.

yeah, they kept shopwing that poor guy all mangled. and the look of AGONY on his face is burnt into my memory.

More Cheese Please Guest
    ***Sigh***

Outscored opponents by nearly 27 points per game- George Halas- 11 and 0- Redskins nailed them- oy vey- almost greatness

Armcast Guest
    There will NEVER be another team like the Steelers of the 70's!!!
    Oh Hell YEAH!!!!

<<quickly apologizes to the Texas Republic's own Cowboys for any perceived blasphemy that was unintentional>>

Mrs. James Dean Guest

I always have FAITH in my Saints! What else can I do? THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I LOVE IT!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Nobody is forcing the fans to pay outrageous prices for souveniers. If the fans would stop buying them (and tickets) prices AND salaries would come down.
    Excellent logic and wisdom- I'll make sure I do my part in spreading the word. I wonder if we could use this same method to lower gas prices and threaten the UAE- eh?

More Cheese Please Guest
    I always have FAITH in my Saints! What else can I do? THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I LOVE IT!
    Just a little something else for ya MJD...