Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

smellslikealmonds Guest
    How in the hell are the Cowboys letting the Lions beat them? That's some bullshit. Oh well, at least Tony Romo is still cute.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    i'm losing 15 points if Dallas loses.

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Thanks!!!
    Ditto Pvezz!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    TOUCHDOWN DALLAS!!!!! up yours Detroit.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Oh look at my cowboys!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Oh look at my cowboys!!!!!!!!!
    Holy Cow(boy)! 28 - 27 'Boys with 18 seconds left! What a comeback.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Ditto Pvezz!
    thanks!

I'm SICK that I can't see the end of the Dallas game....DAMN!!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hell of a comeback by Romo. My brother is a huge Cowboys fan... I'll hear about this all week....

pit 10
    ne 14 GO Steelers!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    New England 31

Pittsburgh 13

in the 3rd.

can you say ASS WHOOPIN'? I knew you could.

Ghost_Chaser Guest
    [SIZE=3]How 'bout those PATS!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=3]We're #1 forever and always!!!

[/SIZE]

Ghost_Chaser Guest
    God somebody, anybody, please beat the PATS! I am sick of them being annointed champs already in every story I read. Their smug-faced cheating coach and his damn cut off hoodies have got to go! I am a die hard Broncos fan, but today I am a big Steelers fan as well.
    [SIZE=3]
    Sorry, that's not gonna happen! No way, no how!
    Although I eat, sleep and breathe the Patriots I firmly believe Belichick is a dick! He really believes his s**t doesn't stink!!
    Pats are my #1 team but
    Tony Dungy is my #1 favorite coach!!!
    [/SIZE]

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    New England 31

Pittsburgh 13

in the 3rd.

can you say ASS WHOOPIN'? I knew you could.
    Better than the 52-7 ass whoopin' my team took from them!!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    I remember that game; that was not pretty at all. My other bro is a Redskins fan and he couldn't even watch it!!

Well, I think it would be so funny if the Dolphins beat the Pats! They have done it in the past when the Pats have been on top not undefeated but still leading the division! hahahaha

My condolences to all Steelers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Chaser View Post
    [SIZE=3]Sorry, that's not gonna happen! No way, no how![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Although I eat, sleep and breathe the Patriots I firmly believe Belichick is a dick! He really believes his s**t doesn't stink!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Pats are my #1 team but[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Tony Dungy is my #1 favorite coach!!![/SIZE]
    I can live with that! I don't dislike the Pats... but I totally agree with all concerning their coach. He has no class.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I can live with that! I don't dislike the Pats... but I totally agree with all concerning their coach. He has no class.
    [SIZE=2]
    I agree. I do not dislike or hate the Pats. I mean my bro and nephew are fans and I do root for them in the Superbowl for their sake. It's just a thing we do in our family. If our team is in the Superbowl we root for that one unless your own team is in it too! But yes, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Belichick is a dick! Actually, I might be in Boston for a Pats playoff game if my bro gets tickets! hahaha [/SIZE]

pvezz Guest
    Thanks for the thought, Vixen.

We were OK until the third, when the Pats decided to REALLY turn on the jets.

Gawd, is there ANYONE who can beat these guys??

Today was PAINFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    [SIZE=2]I agree. I do not dislike or hate the Pats. I mean my bro and nephew are fans and I do root for them in the Superbowl for their sake. It's just a thing we do in our family. If our team is in the Superbowl we root for that one unless your own team is in it too! But yes, [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Belichick is a dick! Actually, I might be in Boston for a Pats playoff game if my bro gets tickets! hahaha [/SIZE]
    Its all in the hands of the Dolphins! It's fate, karma, whatever you want to call it.... Go fins LOL!

I think their last game is against the Giants. Pats look really good. That said, their coach is still a dick.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Thanks for the thought, Vixen.

We were OK until the third, when the Pats decided to REALLY turn on the jets.

Gawd, is there ANYONE who can beat these guys??

Today was PAINFUL.

Sorry pvezz, but don't worry Dolphins will beat them and humiliate them! And [SIZE=2]Belichick will have a hissy fit!! [/SIZE]

I can't believe the cowboys actually won today. Lions came so damn close of a win today. Oh well, my bro the cowboys fan send me a text saying "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!" So, I reminded him how last season the Saints beat the crap out of them!

Sorry pvezz, but don't worry Dolphins will beat them and humiliate them! And [SIZE=2]Belichick will have a hissy fit!! [/SIZE]

I can't believe the cowboys actually won today. Lions came so damn close of a win today. Oh well, my bro the cowboys fan send me a text saying "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!" So, I reminded him how last season the Saints beat the crap out of them!
    This year we may have to hear both T.O. AND Randy Moss talking crap into the month of February. The horror.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    good call. I STILL feel for the Skins for that stomping they took. but they made up for it by knockin my Bears out of the Playoff race Thursday.

I'm an Eagles and Bears fan (yeah, rough year) BUT was lucky enough to get Brady and Moss on my fantasy team...I actually have to pull for the Pat's until the fantasy league season is over! Indy's kicking Baltimore's ***....love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    I'm an Eagles and Bears fan (yeah, rough year) BUT was lucky enough to get Brady and Moss on my fantasy team...I actually have to pull for the Pat's until the fantasy league season is over! Indy's kicking Baltimore's ***....love that!
    Indy / Baltimore is a sad spectacle... Indy is killing them. Peyton is about to score again....

pvezz Guest
    Wow - 36 to 7, Indy.

I was SOOOO rooting for the Colts to beat the Pats!!!

Wow - 36 to 7, Indy.

Colts are really putting it to Baltimore. Driving again. 37 - 7 already, 3 minutes left in the first half. Ugh.

Ghost_Chaser Guest
    Wow - 36 to 7, Indy.

Now Hon, you know that NO ONE is going to beat the Pats. Not this year anyway. ((((HUGS))))
    The Colts are pulling a Pats on the Ravens tonight!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Go Indy!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    This year we may have to hear both T.O. AND Randy Moss talking crap into the month of February. The horror.
    OH dear god, I know. T.O and Randy Moss . I think I would rather hear Mr. Ocho Cinco go off on a rant. LOL He cracks me up for some reason.

OH dear god, I know. T.O and Randy Moss . I think I would rather hear Mr. Ocho Cinco go off on a rant. LOL He cracks me up for some reason.
    He has been pretty quiet this year. I think he is a free agent next year, not enamored with playing in Cincy anymore. Wonder where he will land?

pvezz Guest
    Dunno 'bout Chad, but I am seriously LMAO about Joey Porter getting a shitload of money to go to Miami and they haven't won a game yet!!! He is as bad or worse than Ocho & TO combined!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Anywhere but New England because there could never be enough footballs on the field for him or Randy Moss. Imagaine the big ass egos? lol Thank goodness the Pats cannot be the YANKEES of football b/c there's a football spending cap.

I don't know where he will end up. He wants a winning team, so you never know.

He has been pretty quiet this year. I think he is a free agent next year, not enamored with playing in Cincy anymore. Wonder where he will land?

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    do you think the Packers will make it to the Bowl this year?
    The Pack is back and on a roll.
    They got a really good shot at it like they haven't had in awhile.
    They clinched their division today.
    Yet ya just don't know what will happen.
    It ain't over till it's over.

35. 12-09-2007, 11:07 PM

36. 12-10-2007, 08:58 AM

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemr68 View Post
    I hope the patriots go undefeated so those crochity old men from the 72 dolphins will just shut the hell up.
    LOL They are annoying aren't they? They are always saying that it's not the same, that it's too early for them to do that, they bitch and complain. I do want them to shut up too! Records are made to be broken they are just going to have to accept that.

TNpuck Guest
    I really could care less about the '72 dolphins. And remember, although they were undefeated, no one really considers them the all-time great team.

On that note, I find myself rooting against the Pats because of the media and fans who have already crowned them. I love an underdog.

Mrs. James Dean Guest

Patriots Vs Giants - Can we all hope for an Upset?

OH MY GOD. I'm going to go insane with all the damn media coverage on the Patriots. ARGH! The Patriots this,The Patriots that, The Patriots, Patriots, Patriots!!! They are giving non stop coverage of this game starting at 11:00am Pacific Time, on NFL network. NON STOP mentioning of this damn game & The Patriots on ESPN.

The game will be shown on BOTH NBC and CBS. Does anyone else want to just of all the Patriots coverage?!?! So, how nice would it be for the GIANTS to have the biggest UPSET ever and ruin the Patriots perfect season? And give Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Moss, the big !! hehehe

More Cheese Please Guest
    OH MY GOD. I'm going to go insane with all the damn media coverage on the Patriots. ARGH! The Patriots this,The Patriots that, The Patriots, Patriots, Patriots!!! They are giving non stop coverage of this game starting at 11:00am Pacific Time, on NFL network. NON STOP mentioning of this damn game & The Patriots on ESPN.

The game will be shown on BOTH NBC and CBS. Does anyone else want to just of all the Patriots coverage?!?! So, how nice would it be for the GIANTS to have the biggest UPSET ever and ruin the Patriots perfect season? And give Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Moss, the big !! hehehe
    We are soooooo on the same page! I hope the Giants kick ass! I saw Tom Brady on TV the other night, such an asshole, saying something to the effect of.... "People say I should be happy with three Superbowl Rings, MVP and all that, but, I don't know, there's something greater out there for me... something more... is this all there is?" What an ungrateful asshat! We all should have led such a seemingly charmed life!

I loved it when Osi Umenyiora said there is no reason the Giants couldn't beat the Patriots, stating... It's not like we're playing Jesus Christ and the Twelve Disciples.

Hopefully. someone breaks Brady leg. Maybe we can send some positive enegy to the Giants. Im so sick of the Patriots.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    I agree. I am disgusted with hearing about how good New England is; they are a bunch of obnoxious, low-class pretenders... If they do win today, my only hope is that they lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl, thereby negating any significance of their undefeated season.

pvezz Guest
    Here, here, MJD!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!

Here where I live it's all about hockey.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Here where I live it's all about hockey.

What's this "hockey" you speak of??

More Cheese Please Guest
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fcrihN...eature=related

jefe- here's someone else that concurs with the leg break idea
    Last edited by More Cheese Please; 12-29-2007 at 12:34 PM.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post

I loved it when Osi Umenyiora said there is no reason the Giants couldn't beat the Patriots, stating... It's not like we're playing Jesus Christ and the Twelve Disciples.
    LOL that's a great quote!! OMG, Tom Brady's head is getting bigger and bigger!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint View Post

I agree. I am disgusted with hearing about how good New England is; they are a bunch of obnoxious, low-class pretenders... If they do win today, my only hope is that they lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl, thereby negating any significance of their undefeated season.
    Hollywoodsaint, a fellow Saints fan?!? Saints are my fav team!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fcrihN...eature=related

jefe- here's someone else that concurs with the leg break idea
    LOL I like his idea of Brady drowning in Diarrhea. Can you imagine if Brady breaks Payton's Manning TD pass record? I think his head/ego will explode!

Warmed Over Guest
    How big can Brady's head be if he doesn't even know enough to put on a condom? Beat those cheating assholes, Giants. Or don't, and Green Bay can take care of them in the Super Bowl.

The only reason he is breaking Mannings record is that the classless Patriots were running the score up on teams they had beaten. They were going for it on fourth down even though they were up by 30 points, and in the fourth quarter at that. I want Brady's blood to spill tomorrow!

I'll insert a "no comment" here. As you can probably tell from my identifying stuff in the box, I'm a New Englander. The Pats seem to be as loathed everywhere else as they are loved here. I'm fine with them not winning this year, which I'm sure a lot of folks around here would take as sacrilege.

Now, if someone decided to badmouth the Red Sox, you'd have a real fight on your hands from me! Pats, eh. The Bruins and the Celtics need some love! I'll give what I can spare to them!

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    i hope the patriots lose! go chargers!