Page 1 of 47 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

bulldog0728 Guest

NFL Football

Did you see the televised death of them from the pack today???

LOL. Go Pack.

wraith Guest
    Can't get enough of the boys from the "frozen tundra"!! Amazing 2007-8 season, thus far! Still have many flaws; but so much heart.

Bret Favre is playing agelessly this season. None of the pundits saw them being this successful at the half way point. Amazing, and I am NOT a Pack fan. Still, you have to tip your hat to them when it is due.

Gary Guest
    Being from Minnesota, this was joy. I hate the Packers, but I hate the Viqueens even more. My favorite team is whoever the 'queens are playing.

derbingle Guest
    From inside the Cheddar Curtain.....
    BEAUTIFUL

susalu Guest
    too busy watching my broncos kick chief butt!! after last week, i figured that they would pack it in for the season... happy to see that they are fighters!

StonedDeathHag Guest
    Yea, i was there today. Simply amazing. I love lambeau field, I love to drink beer, I love to eat brats.

onehunglow Guest
    Getting rid of Coach Green sucked. they go 15 and 1 and he get's fired! Go figure.

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    My favorite team is whoever the 'queens are playing.

My two favorites are the Washington Redskins and whoever is playing Dallas!!

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    too busy watching my broncos kick chief butt!! after last week, i figured that they would pack it in for the season... happy to see that they are fighters!
    Thank god, another BRONCO fan on the site! GO BRONCOS!

MbalmR Guest
    I obviously saw the trouncing we gave the Vikings, and it's about time! I think they've been wiping the field with us for YEARS, although I don't keep track of the actual statistics.

Take it from me, there's NO fan in the world like a Green Bay Packer fan. We don't care if they win or lose, just so long as they're out there, playing in whatever horrible conditions Mother Nature tosses our way, and we're ALWAYS grateful to be part of the experience, win or lose!

Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Take it from me, there's NO fan in the world like a Green Bay Packer fan. We don't care if they win or lose, just so long as they're out there, playing in whatever horrible conditions Mother Nature tosses our way, and we're ALWAYS grateful to be part of the experience, win or lose!

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I really care if they win or lose. But I do love them even if they lose.

Guest Guest
    This is coming from the biggest Cowboys fan east of the Mississippi River....it all doesn't matter except for the Patriots this year.....they look unbeatable barring an injury.....BTW.......How bout dem Cowboys!

RoRo Guest
    LOL....I am a Colts fan

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    LOL....I am a Colts fan
    Colts broke my heart last night. Needed them to beat San Diego!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Thank god, another BRONCO fan on the site! GO BRONCOS!
    yup! love my donkeys!! through thick and thin! of course, thick is funner!!!

meggles Guest
    Couldn't help but smile when I saw the last part of that game....Brett can still play. And we traded him. Sigh...

Of course, we're Falcons season ticket holders, so we're looking for any joy we can get after this sorry off-season....if I hear one more chorus of "Who let the dogs out", I think I shall poke my own eye out....

attackatdawn Guest
    My husband loves Football don't know eactly what he thinks of the Vikings, we live in Minnesota. Don't know and don't care I hate football lol!

pvezz Guest

Pro Football

My Steelers are playing the Patriots today at 4:15!!! GO BLACK-N-GOLD!!!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    I'm waiting for that game to start too! The pats have barely escaped defeat their last two games. Monday's game was the best game I've seen all season! Came down to the wire and the Pat's pull through. This game should be good!!!

Not a Steelers fan, Not Pats fan (My bro and nephew are pats fan), I just like watching some good football games that and the damn Saints plan tomorrow.

Sparkles Guest
    I cant wait for this game... my Eagles came SO close to beating them and I heard the Ravens did as well. Someone has to stop the Pats... I am SO sick of them winning all the time.

I have decided that if the Pats and Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl this year, Im not watching.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    I cant wait for this game... my Eagles came SO close to beating them and I heard the Ravens did as well. Someone has to stop the Pats... I am SO sick of them winning all the time.

I have decided that if the Pats and Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl this year, Im not watching.

That would be a good Super Bowl though! My other brother is a cowboys fan. This would be awesome. I'm still that the Saints didn't make it last year. *Sigh* Yes, the Eagles came so close but the Ravens were just too damn close. I honestly thought the Pats were going down on Monday.

pvezz Guest
    Sparkles, the Philly game was GREAT! I was rooting for you guys! And, MJD, I can't believe the Pats pulled that game out of their arse Monday night!!

God somebody, anybody, please beat the PATS! I am sick of them being annointed champs already in every story I read. Their smug-faced cheating coach and his damn cut off hoodies have got to go! I am a die hard Broncos fan, but today I am a big Steelers fan as well.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Sparkles, the Philly game was GREAT! I was rooting for you guys! And, MJD, I can't believe the Pats pulled that game out of their arse Monday night!!

With a little help from the refs! They pulled it off! On top of all that 4 Raven's players got fined big time for unsportsmanlike liked conduct towards the refs! I held my breath at the Hail Mary pass, I can't believe they caught it!! Good game though.

Sparkles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    That would be a good Super Bowl though! My other brother is a cowboys fan. This would be awesome. I'm still that the Saints didn't make it last year. *Sigh* Yes, the Eagles came so close but the Ravens were just too damn close. I honestly thought the Pats were going down on Monday.
    Too bad I missed that game. My sleep schedule was messed up, so I think I was in bed already when it was on It sounds like it was a great one, I wouldve loved to see it.

I agree, it would be a really good game. But being an Eagles fan, I dont root for the Cowboys unless absolutely necessary and Im tired of the Pats going to and winning the Super Bowl so often, so either way no matter who wins I wont be happy

Awww thanks! I will be rooting for you guys this week too!

Sparkles Guest
    God somebody, anybody, please beat the PATS! I am sick of them being annointed champs already in every story I read.
    This is what I say every week as well. I think it would be awesome if Miami beat them

Their smug-faced cheating coach and his damn cut off hoodies have got to go! I am a die hard Broncos fan, but today I am a big Steelers fan as well.
    That made me think of this right away

pvezz Guest
    I am stealing that cat! LMAO!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    best of luck. but my money is on the winning combination of Brady and Moss. GO PATS!!!! 13 -0 anyone?
    Last edited by Death Hag Chris; 12-09-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    This is what I say every week as well. I think it would be awesome if Miami beat them

That made me think of this right away

OMG, if Miami beats them, that would be the funniest thing ever. That cat is hilarious. lol

Poor Miami. They are being throttled by the Bills right now. It would be justice if the Fins beat them to prevent them from a perfect season.

Sparkles Guest
    I am stealing that cat! LMAO!
    Go for it! I "stole" it from a Caturday thread a few weeks ago

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Poor Miami. They are being throttled by the Bills right now. It would be justice if the Fins beat them to prevent them from a perfect season.
    Poor Miami. Surprisingly, the Cowboys are down 14-20 to the Lions and the Lions are about to score (hopefully). Let me change it to the Dolphin's game, 31-7 no bueno, no wait 14-31 they just scored!!!

Poor Miami. Surprisingly, the Cowboys are down 14-20 to the Lions and the Lions are about to score (hopefully). Let me change it to the Dolphin's game, 31-7 no bueno, no wait 14-31 they just scored!!!
    Yep, just saw the same thing. Sam Gado just had a good run. I love my NFL Sunday Ticket. A lot of weird games today....

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Yep, just saw the same thing. Sam Gado just had a good run. I love my NFL Sunday Ticket. A lot of weird games today....
    Lions scored!! hahahaha I also love my NFL Sunday ticket!

Sparkles Guest
    Note to self... ask Santa for NFL Ticket this year

pvezz Guest
    Green Bay is kicking the shit out of Oakland. Brett Favre is superhuman.

Jags are knocking on the door again.... Can't believe Titans are smacking around Bolts / Lions are smacking around Cowboys.

I got the Ticket to watch my Broncos... which is your favorite team?

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I got the Ticket to watch my Broncos... which is your favorite team?

My brother and I share the costs of it. He is a Patriots fan I know.. My favorite team are the New Orleans Saints. They have been my fav team since I was in 4th grade! They play tomorrow such a season for them but lots of injuries.

My best friend is Broncos fan she comes over my house to watch them!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Green Bay is kicking the shit out of Oakland. Brett Favre is superhuman.
    do you think the Packers will make it to the Bowl this year?

My brother and I share the costs of it. He is a Patriots fan I know.. My favorite team are the New Orleans Saints. They have been my fav team since I was in 4th grade! They play tomorrow such a season for them but lots of injuries.

My best friend is Broncos fan she comes over my house to watch them!
    I like her already! We have the Chiefs today... it's been a rough year. Saints have been a surprise to me, not sure what is going on their. Expected them to really compete this year. Good team, but something is amiss. Too many injuries is my guess.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I like her already! We have the Chiefs today... it's been a rough year. Saints have been a surprise to me, not sure what is going on their. Expected them to really compete this year. Good team, but something is amiss. Too many injuries is my guess.

Yeah, it has been rather tough for the Broncos. The Saints aye, being a Saints fan is hard. I don't know last season they surprised me, they were one win away from the NFC title and the Super Bowl. This season it's the opposite. Bush has yet to rush for 100 yards in a game, no Deuce, which means Bush needs to run the ball more-- which leaves him with less catches, too many damn penalties, Brees has thrown 15 interceptions, and the biggest problem I think is their inconsistent offensive line. Damn them to hell! lol I love them but it sucks at times being a fan. But I'm loyal to them. They finally won a play off game in 2000!! Now, I'm waiting for them to win the big one. *sigh*

Death Hag Chris Guest
    TOUCHDOWN DALLAS!!!!!! in your FACE Detroit!!!!!!

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    do you think the Packers will make it to the Bowl this year?
    Well, considering they'd have to beat Dallas, I dunno......

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Well, considering they'd have to beat Dallas, I dunno......
    good call. but Dallas is having a hard time with Detroit today. and if not for Favre getting the bruised elbow last week, I think they could have taken Dallas down.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    pvezz, have fun watching the game. Good luck to the Steelers! I'm off to the gym to watch the game. Exercising always goes by faster when I'm watching a football game!

Should be a good game!

pvezz Guest
    pvezz, have fun watching the game. Good luck to the Steelers! I'm off to the gym to watch the game. Exercising always goes by faster when I'm watching a football game!

Should be a good game!
    Thanks!!!

God somebody, anybody, please beat the PATS! I am sick of them being annointed champs already in every story I read.
    GO BLACK-N-GOLD!!!
    **sings Cheers theme and sheds a tear**
    GO STEELERS!