Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by More Cheese Please View Post
    Just a little something else for ya MJD...

OMG, I love the first one! LOL LOVE IT! THANK YOU!!!

Hey, who's your favorite NFL team? Also, you share a b-day with Mr. Shula, so your b-day is coming up!!! HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Almost kick off. My best friend has been a Giant's fan for 25 years! She's stressed, already on her second xanax and looking for the Chardonnay bottle. All this before the start of the game. I wish the Giants well- it's a tough place to be in.

Shout out to Mike in Garden City, NY. I know you are Mets and Jets, but- go Giants! Worst case scenario- lose tonight and still have Tampa!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Almost kick off. My best friend has been a Giant's fan for 25 years! She's stressed, already on her second xanax and looking for the Chardonnay bottle. All this before the start of the game. I wish the Giants well- it's a tough place to be in.

That's how I was earlier this year when the Saints were facing the Bears in the NFC championship! LOL

Good luck to the GIANTS!!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    OMG, I love the first one! LOL LOVE IT! THANK YOU!!!

Hey, who's your favorite NFL team? Also, you share a b-day with Mr. Shula, so your b-day is coming up!!! HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!
    Well MJD, I am a Broncos fan. I have been through the good, bad and ugly since 1982 with my boys and shall remain loyal no matter what comes. My husband and best friend are Giant's fans. (they beat my ass in Superbowl XXI ) It'll be an interesting evening here!

Thanks for the early Birthday wishes!

OMG- here goes kick off..........

hollywoodsaint Guest
    LOL that's a great quote!! OMG, Tom Brady's head is getting bigger and bigger!!

Hollywoodsaint, a fellow Saints fan?!? Saints are my fav team!

Yep, been a diehard ever since I was a kid growing up in New Orleans, over 30 years now. We're having a rough season now, but how magical was last year?! ... Thanks More Cheese for posting all those pics-- the blonde in the first one is F*** Da Eagles Heather, and she works in a bar on Bourbon St.... Hey MJD, how did you become a fan? Are you from NOLA??

Gary Guest
    Excellent logic and wisdom- I'll make sure I do my part in spreading the word. I wonder if we could use this same method to lower gas prices and threaten the UAE- eh?
    As much as I really do love sports, I don't know the last time I actually went to a pro ball game. I've never purchased a pro jersey though I do admit I bought a baseball cap or two in my day. But really, where would pro sports teams be without the fans? Just once I wish fans would say SCREW THIS and not buy tickets or jerseys or anything and just watch the prices of things drop! I'm sick of players getting the money they get but I don't blame the players, I blame the owners!
    Carlos Silva (former MN TWINS pitcher) just signed with the Mariners for 4 years $48 MILLION!! The guy was 13-15 last year! He is an average to below average pitcher who will play every FIFTH DAY! If somebody is stupid enough to offer me that kind of money to work every 5th day, hell I'd take it, too, but that just means the fans are also dumb enough to pay for higher ticket prices to watch the knucklehead pitch and give up 5 to 6 runs a game.
    Would it work for gas prices? I bet it would! But people aren't smart enough NOT to do it. I know more than a few people who love their Sunday drives on the weekends but they are always the ones who complain most about gas prices. Then stop the damn needless driving!
    Okay, I'm off my soapbox.........

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    As much as I really do love sports, I don't know the last time I actually went to a pro ball game. I've never purchased a pro jersey though I do admit I bought a baseball cap or two in my day. But really, where would pro sports teams be without the fans? Just once I wish fans would say SCREW THIS and not buy tickets or jerseys or anything and just watch the prices of things drop! I'm sick of players getting the money they get but I don't blame the players, I blame the owners!
    Carlos Silva (former MN TWINS pitcher) just signed with the Mariners for 4 years $48 MILLION!! The guy was 13-15 last year! He is an average to below average pitcher who will play every FIFTH DAY! If somebody is stupid enough to offer me that kind of money to work every 5th day, hell I'd take it, too, but that just means the fans are also dumb enough to pay for higher ticket prices to watch the knucklehead pitch and give up 5 to 6 runs a game.
    Would it work for gas prices? I bet it would! But people aren't smart enough NOT to do it. I know more than a few people who love their Sunday drives on the weekends but they are always the ones who complain most about gas prices. Then stop the damn needless driving!
    Okay, I'm off my soapbox.........
    Gotcha!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Well MJD, I am a Broncos fan. I have been through the good, bad and ugly since 1982 with my boys and shall remain loyal no matter what comes. My husband and best friend are Giant's fans. (they beat my ass in Superbowl XXI ) It'll be an interesting evening here!

Thanks for the early Birthday wishes!

OMG- here goes kick off..........
    GO GIANTS! NICE PLAY....

My best friend since Kindergarten is a Bronco's fan! Awww, you go to see the last minute heroics of Mr. Elway!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint[ View Post

Yep, been a diehard ever since I was a kid growing up in New Orleans, over 30 years now. We're having a rough season now, but how magical was last year?! .. Thanks More Cheese for posting all those pics-- the blonde in the first one is F*** Da Eagles Heather, and she works in a bar on Bourbon St.... Hey MJD, how did you become a fan? Are you from NOLA??
    I've been a die hard Saints fan since I was 6 almost 20 years now. WOW. I'm not from New Orleans though. I know people ask me then why are you a fan? lol I grew up with 3 bros who's fav teams are: Redskins, Cowboys, and Patriots... I never had my own team until I was 6. At school some boys made me part of this bet they had going. They gave the Saints because they knew they "sucked." I was not aware of this so I took the bet. The Saints ended up defeating the 49ers and I won 4 dollars! They become my fav team ever since.

A very rough season indeed, you have to be a die hard to be a Saints fan. I mean it wasn't until what 2000 that they won their first ever play off game. I remember in the 90s watching them in the playoffs with then QB Herbert and losing every time. I would get so angry and cry and scream "NOT FAIR!" lol I don't care, I love this team and will always be a Saints Fan event though I'm a Californian girl!

TD GIANTS!! WOHOOOOOOOO!

Brady & Moss won my fantasy league for me...I hate the Giants...Go Pats!

From an Eagles & Bears fan

More Cheese Please Guest
    GO GIANTS! NICE PLAY....

My best friend since Kindergarten is a Bronco's fan! Awww, you go to see the last minute heroics of Mr. Elway!

I've been a die hard Saints fan since I was 6 almost 20 years now. WOW. I'm not from New Orleans though. I know people ask me then why are you a fan? lol I grew up with 3 bros who's fav teams are: Redskins, Cowboys, and Patriots... I never had my own team until I was 6. At school some boys made me part of this bet they had going. They gave the Saints because they knew they "sucked." I was not aware of this so I took the bet. The Saints ended up defeating the 49ers and I won 4 dollars! They become my fav team ever since.

A very rough season indeed, you have to be a die hard to be a Saints fan. I mean it wasn't until what 2000 that they won their first ever play off game. I remember in the 90s watching them in the playoffs with then QB Herbert and losing every time. I would get so angry and cry and scream "NOT FAIR!" lol I don't care, I love this team and will always be a Saints Fan event though I'm a Californian girl!

TD GIANTS!! WOHOOOOOOOO!
    You're awesome MJD and I understand your loyalty under the most trying of situations. I received ultimate redemption when Elway beat Green Bay- although I had to listen to EVERYONE (except Sterling Sharpe) say how the Broncs were going to get their asses handed to them. Then, when we faced Atlanta, after all the bullshit that transpired between Elway, Shanahan, Reeves and Bowlen, we took out his ass too... ahhhhh... sweet redemption!!!!!!

The Saints are scrappers, survivors and winners... it's not a matter of if.... it's a matter of when!

hollywoodsaint Guest

TD GIANTS!! WOHOOOOOOOO!

Awesome story... Yes, it takes a high degree of character to be a Saints fan; anyone can pull for a team like the Pacheats or the Cowgirls-- but when the Saints finally go marching in, we will be able to say that we were there through some of the most miserable, pathetic, horrible excuses for teams that the NFL has ever seen!! BTW, there is a site that I am addicted to that I recommend you check out- it's called Saintsreport.com, and it saved my life as a Saints fan far from New Orleans.

http://saintsreport.com/

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint View Post
    a team like the Pacheats or the Cowgirls--
    the whaaaaaa? oh please say it isn't so....<<trying to make amends for my previous blasphemy of saying the Steelers of the late '70s were the best...ever>>

I do like the Saints, though...I mean, they did have Bum Phillips as the head coach...the Oilers weren't the same after He left.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Awesome story... Yes, it takes a high degree of character to be a Saints fan; anyone can pull for a team like the Pacheats or the Cowgirls-- but when the Saints finally go marching in, we will be able to say that we were there through some of the most miserable, pathetic, horrible excuses for teams that the NFL has ever seen!! BTW, there is a site that I am addicted to that I recommend you check out- it's called Saintsreport.com, and it saved my life as a Saints fan far from New Orleans.

Fair weather fans piss me off. You stay with your team, good or bad. Saints fans are indeed great fans!

I couldn't believe it when Seattle went to the Superbowl. Talk about "Fair Weather Fans". The same people that "dissed" them for years all of a sudden were "fans" in this town. Shit, they ran so quick to the "sports apparel" stores, many of them neglected to take the tags off of their newly purchased "gear" and swore their allegiance to this wonderfully driven, Holmgren headed, Hasselback herded piece of shit team... what a bunch of a-holes
    Last edited by More Cheese Please; 12-29-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:33 AM.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    the whaaaaaa? oh please say it isn't so....<<trying to make amends for my previous blasphemy of saying the Steelers of the late '70s were the best...ever>>

I do like the Saints, though...I mean, they did have Bum Phillips as the head coach...the Oilers weren't the same after He left.
    "Son of Bum" is at Dallas and he was previously at Denver- total jagoff. JMO- the 70's Steelers ARE arguably the best team ever.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
    Woot! Go Pats
    Go Giants!!!!!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    "Son of Bum" is at Dallas and he was previously at Denver- total jagoff. JMO- the 70's Steelers ARE arguably the best team ever.
    Yeah, MCP-- I would tend to agree that we'll never see anything like those Steeler teams again; the NFL isn't built to produce dynasties anymore, which IMO is a good thing... And I actually liked Bum when he was in NOLA; problem was that he was too much of a "players' coach"- too warm and fuzzy, and not enough of a disciplinarian.

Funny you mention the Seahawks- I was actually just in Seattle for my first time ever, for work, and went to the Hawks-Cardinals game-- beautiful stadium, but I nearly froze my *&%#$(@ off. It was cold!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Halftime- thoughts?

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Halftime- thoughts?

I'm as giddy as a lit-tle schoolgirl... but the Pacheats have looked beatable before tonight and still found a way to win. But, God- if they could just stumble tonight it would be the best late Christmas present EVAR...

More Cheese Please Guest
    I'm as giddy as a lit-tle schoolgirl... but the Pacheats have looked beatable before tonight and still found a way to win. But, God- if they could just stumble tonight it would be the best late Christmas present EVAR...
    I am soooo optimistic... FTHEPATS!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    That TD was too easy. C'mon Giants (angry)!!

Katie Guest
    Giants fan here, so count me in. The game is great so far!!!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Giants fan here, so count me in. The game is great so far!!!!
    OMG Katie- Could the Giants actually win???????

hollywoodsaint Guest
    OMG Katie- Could the Giants actually win???????

They just need to hold on for a little bit longer...

hollywoodsaint Guest
    F*** Me, *$#&& *^%@#$

More Cheese Please Guest
    god damn it

Is Toomer trying to throw the game or what?! 3 drops and the penalties. This shit is looking rigged

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Pacheats will win this game-- but lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl, thereby rendering their "perfect season" meaningless...

The Colts are gonna take it all. Again

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    You're awesome MJD and I understand your loyalty under the most trying of situations. I received ultimate redemption when Elway beat Green Bay- although I had to listen to EVERYONE (except Sterling Sharpe) say how the Broncs were going to get their asses handed to them. Then, when we faced Atlanta, after all the bullshit that transpired between Elway, Shanahan, Reeves and Bowlen, we took out his ass too... ahhhhh... sweet redemption!!!!!!

The Saints are scrappers, survivors and winners... it's not a matter of if.... it's a matter of when!
    I was happy when they won too! Terrell Davis was AMAZING in that game. That was a big upset and an awesome game!

One day the Saints will be on top and when that happens I think I'm going to go the bar and get myself drunk of happiness! lol

EXACTLY! I don't think any other fans deserve it more than Saints fans! I'm so biased I know! lol THANK YOU FOR THE SITE!! I keep up with the Saints through their site and of course I watch every Saints game thanks to NFL SUNDAY TICKER!

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Pacheats will win this game-- but lose in the playoffs or Super Bowl, thereby rendering their "perfect season" meaningless...
    Let's hope so!!! Maybe the Vikings and Redskins will lose tomorrow and the Saints will win... putting them in the playoffs and my the miracle of the NFL gods the Saints advance the the SUPER BOWL.. face the PATS and SHUT THEM OUT 100-0!! That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!! I can dream can't I?

More Cheese Please Guest
    May Belichick rot in hell

More Cheese Please Guest
    I so suck- I hate the Pats!!!!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Booya Bitches!!!!!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Let's hope so!!! Maybe the Vikings and Redskins will lose tomorrow and the Saints will win... putting them in the playoffs and my the miracle of the NFL gods the Saints advance the the SUPER BOWL.. face the PATS and SHUT THEM OUT 100-0!! That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!! I can dream can't I?
    I feel ya, MJD-- but, honestly, with the way we've been playing this season, if we somehow sneak into the playoffs I fear we'll get humiliated... but hey, dream on!!

BTW, I think next year when we get Deuce and Reggie back, we''l be a force to contend with again... WHO DAT??!!

hollywoodsaint Guest
    +1

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    LMAO

More Cheese Please Guest
    +1

Yummmm Yummmmm

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    I feel ya, MJD-- but, honestly, with the way we've been playing this season, if we somehow sneak into the playoffs I fear we'll get humiliated... but hey, dream on!!

BTW, I think next year when we get Deuce and Reggie back, we''l be a force to contend with again... WHO DAT??!!
    HELL YEAH! Next year it's on! Deuce was so fuckin' missed this season put too much pressure on Reggie. Reggie was running too much and not catching enough and well... *sigh* Next season, (why do I always find myself saying this after each season is over? ) it will be SO ON!!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Johnny always said I was rotten...

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Someone explain this picture to me?

Patriots SUCK:
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12...riots_suck.jpg

Gary Guest
    *yawn* Patriots win again.......ho hum. HA HA HA

More Cheese Please Guest

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:31 AM.

More Cheese Please Guest
    FO

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan33185 View Post
    So many haters in here

So much garbage in here

Mrs. James Dean Guest

ANY QUESTIONS?

Last edited by Dan33185; 12-21-2010 at 01:30 AM.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Fear leads to hate... hate leads to anger... anger leads to suffering...

Ron Burgundy Guest
    Foreplay...

Someone explain this picture to me?