Thread: Katherine Walsh

Keltik Guest

Katherine Walsh

American actress, born in Covington, Kentucky (1947).

Appeared in two movies, The Chase (1966) and The Trip (1967). Did episodes of three TV series: The Monkees, Daniel Boone. and The Virginian.

Married Baron Piers Patrick Francis von Westenholz in 1969; the marriage was annulled the next year.

On October 7, 1970 was found unresponsive in her Kensington London flat, and declared DOA at hospital. No official cause of death was established, no details have ever been revealed. Rumors of foul play and even murder persist to this day.

Web page about her:
    http://legendsoflondon.wix.com/1900s...atherine-walsh

Murdered? Wow, if that was the case, it is sad that the murderer was never found.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltik View Post
    American actress, born in Covington, Kentucky (1947).

Appeared in two movies, The Chase (1966) and The Trip (1967). Did episodes of three TV series: The Monkees, Daniel Boone. and The Virginian.

Married Baron Piers Patrick Francis von Westenholz in 1969; the marriage was annulled the next year.

On October 7, 1970 was found unresponsive in her Kensington London flat, and declared DOA at hospital. No official cause of death was established, no details have ever been revealed. Rumors of foul play and even murder persist to this day.

Web page about her:
    http://legendsoflondon.wix.com/1900s...atherine-walsh
    What a sad story, from the photos I think she
    kind of looks like Sharon Tate.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

babyblujems Guest
    She's so pretty. Odd that no details were released. If it was murder you think someone somewhere would know something.

They did & do. They didn't or haven't come forward. Cowards.

I sort of thought that she looked like Sharon Tate, as well.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    What a sad story, from the photos I think she
    kind of looks like Sharon Tate.
    That's what I thought too when I saw her pics. She looks quite a bit like Kate Winslet in the first but Tate in the rest to me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...le-prince.html

Victoria Von Westenholz

Victoria, 23, is a valuer at Christie’s auction house. Her father is Baron Piers Von Westenholz, former Olympic skier and a close friend of Prince Charles.

Victoria has skied with Harry and the Waleses since she was young.

A graduate of Bristol University and a good friend of Lara Hughes-Young, she is part of the Gloucestershire set that has Harry at its centre.

The Prince and Victoria were last spotted together giggling during the Beaufort point-to-point before they headed off to a friend’s house, where they partied until dawn.

Victoria has expensive tastes. Her last boyfriend was heir to vast estates in Norfolk and her father is also an antiques dealer, running the celebrated Westenholz Antiques on London’s Pimlico Road.

http://www.westenholz.co.uk/about-us/

Professional Thread-Killer

That is so weird for there to be no info on her death.

Meow Guest
    This is another interesting one. I remember the Monkees episode she was in but had no memory of it being the first episode aired--- despite seeing the Monkees debut back in the 1966. My dad hated the Monkees but I loved them

Tigon Man Guest
    According to that Legends of London link, it looks like the police treated the death as accidental. I reckon that there were a few well connected society types with her, who did nothing to come to her aid if it was drink/drugs related, who wanted their names kept quiet.