Thread: Leslie Mueller's death...horrible accident or murder?

Leslie Mueller's death...horrible accident or murder?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_16...ent-or-murder/

ok so this case is like 5 years old. they've put her husband, Fred Mueller, on trial twice and had two hung juries and are at this very moment trying to decide whether they should try him yet again.

I'd never heard of it before, but I watched 48 hours and now the case is bugging me. Is he guilty is he innocent? I really cant decide. My gut says he's innocent but there are things that give me doubt. Did anyone else see this episode yet? it was on just a couple of days ago. Anyone from that area that can shed some light?

I'm stuck on this one as well. I think there is another thread about this somewhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

tarsier Guest
    Motive? What happened to the dog? I don't see it she might have survived the fall making it fairly risky murder plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I'm stuck on this one as well. I think there is another thread about this somewhere...
    I did a search on both their names I was surprised when I couldnt find one.

Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    Motive? What happened to the dog? I don't see it she might have survived the fall making it fairly risky murder plan.
    see that's what *I* said to my DH and children when we debated this for like 30 minutes lol what if she lived? the prosecution I guess suggested she could have been drowned, wouldnt he have been all wet from jumping in the water with her?

Oops my bad. Another person pushed their husband off a cliff. http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ighlight=cliff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."