Thread: American Couple Accused of Starving Child to Death in Qatar

American Couple Accused of Starving Child to Death in Qatar

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I heard a little bit on this earlier this week. I'd demand a new autopsy. I don't trust those fuckers over there period.

They were sentenced to three years in prison followed by deportation for murder in May:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/28/wo...jail.html?_r=0
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I never heard about this. 3 years for starving your child to death?

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I never heard about this. 3 years for starving your child to death?
    There are other circumstances. Most likely they are not guilty of criminal neglect.

This is just an awful situation, to lose your child then be railroaded by officials due to fear.

https://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-...022516082.html

"The Huangs moved with their children to Doha, Qatar's capital, back in 2012. Tragedy struck on the night of Jan. 15, 2013, when 8-year-old Gloria was found unresponsive on her bedroom floor. She was rushed to the nearest hospital, where after 40 minutes of CPR she was pronounced dead. Almost immediately, the Huangs say, Qatari authorities identified them as suspects. "I believe that authorities in Qatar suspected foul play because we are Asian and we adopted three children from Africa who are black," says Matthew. Within hours, authorities arrested the couple and accused them of killing their daughter in order to sell her body parts on the black market."

I'd be worried too if that is the kind of judicial system they're dealing with.
    Morgan

They are back home in The U.S. of A.
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...to-return-home