Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez Arrested for Possible Murder

Seagorath Guest

NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez Arrested for Possible Murder

Did former Florida Gator and New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez commit murder?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justic...t=hp_inthenews

Seagorath Guest
    BREAKING NEWS VIA ESPN:

It's official...AARON HERNANDEZ CHARGED WITH MURDER...and other gun-related charges...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...charged-murder

This is not his first rodeo with a shooting. Apparently there is a civil case against him from a man he shot in the eye back in February of this year. He is seeking damages, i.e., money. He lost an eye. Police have not filed charges because the victim will not cooperate with police.

Also, it wasn't too smart to leave the body right near your home. Duh. Casey Anthony anyone?

Why in the hell does he have his arms inside his t-shirt? I understand the need to book 'em, but the two nano seconds it would take to put on a shirt properly...

He had a $40 million contract with the NE Patriots. They have dropped him. If he is guilty, I hope it was worth it. And he has an 8 month old baby.

Seagorath Guest
    Such a waste. He had it all...and was also a champion at the University of Florida. $40 million and a chance to play with Tim Tebow (not to mention Tom Brady) wasn't enough for Aaron. I guess you can't take the "thug" out of some people. Was he trying to cover up his tattoos on his arm to look less like a prisoner?

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    He had a $40 million contract with the NE Patriots. They have dropped him. If he is guilty, I hope it was worth it. And he has an 8 month old baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Such a waste. He had it all...and was also a champion at the University of Florida. $40 million and a chance to play with Tim Tebow (not to mention Tom Brady) wasn't enough for Aaron. I guess you can't take the "thug" out of some people. Was he trying to cover up his tattoos on his arm to look less like a prisoner?
    Possibly. I don't think this guy is too bright and is quite the thug. He shot someone in the eye just a few months ago and was never charged. He must have thought he was invincible since he was an NFL player.

Thug Life....
    My Posse's On Broadway

youa guy making $4 million a year could get some better friends.

Seagorath Guest
    Signs a $40 million contract...drives a friend to a remote spot and shoots him execution-style in the head...

...go figure...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justic...dez/index.html

Seagorath Guest

I was watching ESPN waiting for the arraignment, and one talk wad said that AH was only gonna be charged with
    obstruction or something. then BAM! murder charge. I was like
    anyway what a dumb ass.

Signs a $40 million contract...drives a friend to a remote spot and shoots him execution-style in the head...

...go figure...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/justic...dez/index.html
    its not very remote at all actually. It's big industrial park. I live a couple of towns over and there are a lot of deeply wooded areas around to hide a body.

Just sayin......
    My death hag is definitely coming out with that statement. LOL

Seagorath Guest
    My comment was taken from CNN's actual journalistic report...

Hernandez "drove the victim to the remote spot, and then he orchestrated his execution," First Assistant District Attorney Bill McCauley said in court Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mooches View Post
    its not very remote at all actually. It's big industrial park. I live a couple of towns over and there are a lot of deeply wooded areas around to hide a body.

Just sayin......
    My death hag is definitely coming out with that statement. LOL

Seagorath Guest
    One of the biggest losers to ever SNEAK into the NFL...

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/he...-in-left-hand/

One of the biggest losers to ever SNEAK into the NFL...

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/he...-in-left-hand/
    This guy is freaking idiot. He threw away FORTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! What a moron. And I bet it was all over EGO.

Seagorath Guest
    He was trying to prove to his ghetto homies that he was still a street "big shot" even though he was still in the NFL with millions. This guy...makes you wonder about the University of Florida...(sorry, UGA fan here)

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    This guy is freaking idiot. He threw away FORTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! What a moron. And I bet it was all over EGO.

He was trying to prove to his ghetto homies that he was still a street "big shot" even though he was still in the NFL with millions. This guy...makes you wonder about the University of Florida...(sorry, UGA fan here)
    He must be really stupid. Or have a holier than thou "I'm an NFL player, they will never arrest me" attitude. I can't figure out if he is just a complete moron or if he thought his status would make him exempt from any charges. He already got away with shooting a guy in the face in February.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something involving on going criminal activity. This jackass was probably using his money to front a drug operation or something to that affect. Remember Michael Vick? These types do it all the time. If he was down before the money I guarantee he used it to climb the ranks so to speak. Could be that he thought the victim was dealing with the competition. Maybe that's what happened at the club.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was something involving on going criminal activity. This jackass was probably using his money to front a drug operation or something to that affect. Remember Michael Vick? These types do it all the time. If he was down before the money I guarantee he used it to climb the ranks so to speak. Could be that he thought the victim was dealing with the competition. Maybe that's what happened at the club.
    Good point. I just can't wrap my head around this guy actually thinking he was going to get away with it. But again, like I've said, he shot someone in the face and no charges were filed. Crazy.

Deathgoddess Guest
    This guy looks like the lost member from the cast of Jersey Shore, he has GTL written all over him. This is the weirdest story, what is going on with NFL players?

Some time in the joint will take care of that tight end.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Seagorath Guest
    Hahahaha!

Yep...he's just a bonafied IDIOT. And I reckon the NFL can't fully filter out these losers (with a couple of hundred or more coming into the league each year)...in the "gang-bang" era we now live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    This guy looks like the lost member from the cast of Jersey Shore, he has GTL written all over him. This is the weirdest story, what is going on with NFL players?

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Then he'll come out a wide receiver *rimshot*

Found this interesting. Some are worse than others.
    Images: 32 NFL players arrested since 2013 Super Bowl: http://www.wcvb.com/news/sports/imag...?absolute=true

My comment was taken from CNN's actual journalistic report...

Hernandez "drove the victim to the remote spot, and then he orchestrated his execution," First Assistant District Attorney Bill McCauley said in court Wednesday.
    Oops. I didn't mean for that to sound like I was trying to prove you wrong. I heard the same report over and over and over again for its all that was on TV yesterday afternoon. What I meant to say was the area has cameras all over the place and he obviously isn't the brightest bulb for choosing that area.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mooches View Post
    Found this interesting. Some are worse than others.
    Images: 32 NFL players arrested since 2013 Super Bowl: http://www.wcvb.com/news/sports/imag...?absolute=true
    Now that is just scarier than hell.

According to law source Aaron Hernandez is also under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston:

https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25/s...52816524263425

Whether this is true or not, Hernandez is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Now that is just scarier than hell.

According to law source Aaron Hernandez is also under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston:

https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25/s...52816524263425

Whether this is true or not, Hernandez is screwed.
    Yep. I have a feeling there is a lot more to this guy than we know and more charges/accusations will be coming down the pipe line.

He grew up in my home town. Everyone knows him and we all know the shit he got away with in high school. Thug's life? *ROTFLMAO* Not in Bristol. He is a wanna be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I believe this is the house he grew up in. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc-carlos-a-ortiz-arrested-by-bristol-police-20130626.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	47263

This video has his uncle's house in it. http://www.wfsb.com/story/22700000/b...tives-searched
    Last edited by Miho; 06-27-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Seagorath Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Then he'll come out a wide receiver *rimshot*
    Outstanding!

Seagorath Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1044925_447413455354315_1186700257_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	47273

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1044925_447413455354315_1186700257_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	47273
    snicker
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    He grew up in my home town. Everyone knows him and we all know the shit he got away with in high school. Thug's life? *ROTFLMAO* Not in Bristol. He is a wanna be.
    Typical star jock, then? I can only imagine what he got up to. I'm glad you mentioned Bristol. My memory of the town was that it was pretty genteel, but I wasn't sure. My mom is from Connecticut, and I lived in New Haven for a while right out of college. If he was from _Bridgeport_ or something, I'd say he came by his thuggery via the tough environment, but Bristol? Sure, a lot of football players have gotten away with some serious crimes, but this guy seems to have quite an ego, and didn't even bother covering his tracks properly. Wow, did he chuck his future away! Whatever money he has left will go to his defense attorneys.

Hahahaha!

Yep...he's just a bonafied IDIOT. And I reckon the NFL can't fully filter out these losers (with a couple of hundred or more coming into the league each year)...in the "gang-bang" era we now live in.
    It's not that they can't... they don't care! It's all about how good they play ball and the big win! It clearly shows where our standard are in the NFL as well as the NBA....pitiful!

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    It's not that they can't... they don't care! It's all about how good they play ball and the big win! It clearly shows where our standard are in the NFL as well as the NBA....pitiful!
    On CNN, they keep featuring balanced-view talking-heads who cite national statistics and remind viewers that the NFL players' arrest rate is below the country's general-pop average. As my husband predicted, many are DUI's. Be that as it may, it seems these guys are pretty stupid (and Hernandez is a special kind of stupid). Not just in the book-smarts kind of way; these players don't hold membership cards to MENSA. But they've probably worked REALLY hard at their chosen craft, and they know very well that they are in the spotlight and are role-models for little kids, like it or not (they probably idolized players when they were growing up). Perhaps some players have been quick to "throw it all away" because they banked on getting away with it...
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    Typical star jock, then? I can only imagine what he got up to. I'm glad you mentioned Bristol. My memory of the town was that it was pretty genteel, but I wasn't sure. My mom is from Connecticut, and I lived in New Haven for a while right out of college. If he was from _Bridgeport_ or something, I'd say he came by his thuggery via the tough environment, but Bristol? Sure, a lot of football players have gotten away with some serious crimes, but this guy seems to have quite an ego, and didn't even bother covering his tracks properly. Wow, did he chuck his future away! Whatever money he has left will go to his defense attorneys.
    Yep typical jock dick, which is unfortunate because his brother is also a really good football player and a really nice guy. Bristol is a typical white collar town with a lot of rich portions of the time. There is some low income housing, but nothing that is considered "thug life" and he didn't even grow up in that part of Bristol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    Perhaps he turned into a "thug" at the University of Florida in Gainsville.

lol!

Go Dawgs!

What a stupid, selfish, immature, ignorant, lying, thug, fucking moron.....threw his whole life away and has now left his daughter without a father for the rest of her life. ASSHOLE of ALL ASSHOLES.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Seagorath Guest

Lol. Has he looked at the evidence? No wait, he's probably so high he can't read. But I still like Snoop

Interesting story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/29/sp...anted=all&_r=0

The craziest part to me is the texts Lloyd sent his sister literally 3 minutes before gunshots were heard. From the article:

"'Did you see who I was with?' he asked. There was a pause of a few minutes; his sister’s phone had lost its charge.
    'Who?' she finally replied.
    'NFL,' Mr. Lloyd texted back, then added, 'Just so you know.'"

Uh yeah, methinks Mr. Hernandez is toast.

New Found Love?
    What a tragic tale.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

"If Bubblicious he blowed, the trigger he pulled."

See, the prosecution of this case writes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    New Found Love?
    What a tragic tale.
    Don't give his lawyer any ideas! "Your Honor, NFL could stand for anything..."

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest