Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez Arrested for Possible Murder

I agree. I got the impression he thought he was above it all. Nothing could touch him, not even a murder rap.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Sorry but why would you mess your life up like that? especially when you have it made.
    That's the question I asked myself when he was arrested and the one I'm still asking. The murder trial coming up for him where he killed 2 people in a drive-by was started with a spilled drink in a club. That's it. I think it would be over the line but I can see that resulting in some pushing and a few punches being thrown at most. This is a case of you can take the thug out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the thug. Just an immature vain egotist that thought respect is the most important thing in life and even the slightest of a perceived slight against him was worthy of death.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190954025.html

New neck tat. I thought Lifetime was the channel for women?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190954025.html

New neck tat. I thought Lifetime was the channel for women?
    its unreal to me that this guy seems proud that he is in prison. i mean, wtf? who wants to be in prison? i guess the 3 squares, working out, etc ain't much off a deterrent now a days I spose. SOFT!

Those two belong together......I am surprised it took this long for them to find each other
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Poor baby girl... she's only three... look at that sad face:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article...6bc4dd2a2b7980
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Jose's OTHER client should follow the leader!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Jose's OTHER client should follow the leader!
    Right!! anywhoo, no sympathy. Bye Bitch

What a damn waste. I do feel awful for his child. What a legacy to grow up with.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    What a damn waste. I do feel awful for his child. What a legacy to grow up with.
    I predict that poor kid will need lots of therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    Right!! anywhoo, no sympathy. Bye Bitch
    Oh well, guess who's now leading the pack to prove this was NOT suicide? AH's own beloved lawyer, so familiar to us, who engineered his acquittal for killing those two luckless guys in his last (final!) trial... Yep, you got it...

And to think, Hernandez may well have planned this deliberately to cheat Odin Lloyd's family out of successfully suing his estate. according to that DM article. In that case, well played maneuver in spite of the cost. At least the state won't have to feed and maintain AH's sorry self for decades.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/jose-baez-vows-to-investigate-aaron-hernandez-suicide/

Last edited by Linnie; 04-19-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Adios MF!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Poor baby girl... she's only three... look at that sad face:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article...6bc4dd2a2b7980
    Very sad. And they have her in the courtroom? Shaking head.

The fuck was wrong with this guy? JFC way to throw everything away. The only issue I have with that linked article is that he left behind his fiancée and daughter when he chose to murder people and go to prison, not just now that he's dead. That poor little girl. And I agree, why would they have her in there to see that. Even if she doesn't know exactly what is going on she obviously has some idea or she wouldn't be so upset. That child should not have been there.

Hernandez had a bible verse written on his forehead (John 3:16), and they say he may have smoked synthetic marijuana beforehand.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/1...investigation/

I guess when his lawyer told him to "hang in there" he took it seriously...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

What a complete waste of a life, and what a legacy he has left for that poor child.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I guess when his lawyer told him to "hang in there" he took it seriously...
    LOL!

Either that or being stuck in prison, maybe he figured he'd better get used to just hanging around.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    LOL!

Either that or being stuck in prison, maybe he figured he'd better get used to just hanging around.
    Maybe "hanging around for his appeal"... Too soon?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Die one way or another before your appeals are completed and you, too, can screw your victims TWICE. Worst. Law. Ever. http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...z_suicide.html

And now, they're going to study Hernandez's brain: http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-c...-idUSKBN17M2DD

Study his brain? What is there to study? He's a fuckin' thug who could give up his thug life for $40 million and a family. I guess if they are going to study stupidity, maybe he's just the ultimate stupid, murdering people while he's living the high life in a mansion and being about to get anything he could ever want. smh

They are trying to claim that he was murdered and it was staged to be a suicide but something was placed in front of the door to keep people from entering, if it were staged that wouldn't have been there

He messed up and threw his life away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    They are trying to claim that he was murdered and it was staged to be a suicide but something was placed in front of the door to keep people from entering, if it were staged that wouldn't have been there

He messed up and threw his life away.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, how would they have left stuff from the inside when they left if someone did this to him.

I think that law is stupid but was he smart enough to know that killing himself would negate his conviction and prevent the family from using that conviction to get money from his estate? Some of the comments said they could still have a civil trial they would just need to re-present any evidence, they couldn't just use anything directly from the trial or the verdict, they'd have to start from scratch. I don't know if anyone read the comments but people were going back and forth that he needed to be alive for the family of the man he killed to be able to do anything civilly. I'm curious how this will play out, will the family be able to sue and make a case or are they just screwed now? And if they are screwed and he did know that, who told him this, I'm sure he didn't know this on his own. I have so many questions. What were his odds on appeal? Did they have a pretty solid case on the one he was convicted of? Was Baez giving him false hope that he could win an appeal or did he have no hope and that's why he killed himself. Whatever it is, I just feel bad for that little girl. It's too bad he couldn't just have thought of her and what this would do to her. I hope her mother moves on and finds a better guy who can be a good step-father for that little girl so she can hopefully grow up with some normalcy in her life. She's at an age where she'll probably remember all this trauma, but the right people in her life could make a big difference too.

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernan...ews&yptr=yahoo

Looks like a suicide to me, he jammed the track of his cell door to make it more difficult to open and left not 1, but 3 suicide notes.

I didn't know he was a suspect in two other murders, a double shooting when he was 17, and an attempted murder in which the victim refused to cooperate with authorities.

"A brief fight over Hernandez’s brain ended Thursday when the Worcester County District Attorney said his family’s wishes would be met and his brain would be studied by the vaunted CTE Center at Boston University, where scientists are researching the effects of concussions on the brains of athletes. Initially, the state medical examiner said that its pathologists wanted to study Hernandez’s brain, leading his attorney, Jose Baez, to claim this week that the ME was “illegally” holding onto the former NFL star’s brain, against the family’s wishes. After Baez’s press conference, held outside the ME’s office, Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early released the brain."
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Now it's being suggested he was struggling with his sexuality... https://www.yahoo.com/news/aaron-her...195536484.html
    --William Shakespeare!

All I got to say is Dumbass, he had a career that most men dream of having, he had a cute little girl and a soon to be wife, he should have been out there enjoying what the God/Goddess gave him instead of committing murder and being locked up, he should have been man enough to face his punishment and perhaps talked to others about not going down that path.

If the money that was with-held from Henrnadez's contract is released, then the fiancee (who was already using his name) and child will come in for a goodly amount, and if their house ever sells for a decent amount. No, I DON'T trust her to make wise decisions for herself or the unfortunate little daughter. In 5 years-- should I live so long-- I will be surprised if she DOESN'T marry or take up with someone out for her money and abusive to the child and/or or if she doesn't blow all that dough on retail luxury goods and/or drugs. Everyone ELSE does it, and she already made several major bad judgments in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    If the money that was with-held from Henrnadez's contract is released, then the fiancee (who was already using his name) and child will come in for a goodly amount, and if their house ever sells for a decent amount. No, I DON'T trust her to make wise decisions for herself or the unfortunate little daughter. In 5 years-- should I live so long-- I will be surprised if she DOESN'T marry or take up with someone out for her money and abusive to the child and/or or if she doesn't blow all that dough on retail luxury goods and/or drugs. Everyone ELSE does it, and she already made several major bad judgments in her life.
    Nobody's getting any money from his contract. It was voided right after he was arrested for "conduct unbecoming." The murder conviction - or the lack thereof - is irrelevant.

http://www.snopes.com/hernandez-abatement-ab-initio/
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Now it's being suggested he was struggling with his sexuality... https://www.yahoo.com/news/aaron-her...195536484.html
    Media is always grasping at straws. He killed himself because he was Gay? He was doing life I really doubt that would have made a difference.

Dammit I had a whole reply typed and lost it.

I think prison is probably one of the easier places to be gay. I've heard of men having relationships in prison and it's not even considered gay, it's just what you do. I think it would be easier in there where you could engage in that lifestyle and not have to hide it instead of living in the world, trying to hide things from a wife and family, etc... I don't know what the deal is but I swear every time a male commits suicide people always seem to think being secretly gay had something to do with it, or could have. When my cousin committed suicide people brought it up, people still say that and it's 20 years later, people who didn't know him, I tell them he was a popular kid, lots of friends, played sports, blah blah and half the people will say "maybe he was gay and couldn't deal with it". You don't hear that about women, ever really that I can think of but it seems to come up a lot with men and suicide.

I wonder if he did leave that money to his friend if he thought his money might need protecting and that the guy is going to take care of his family. I realize any legal stuff would be settled from the estate before it was disbursed, but it's possible he thought having the money going to his friend instead of his fiancé might stop anyone from going after it. Probably wouldn't make a difference but who knows what he was thinking. He obviously wasn't thinking right about lots of things.

Looks like everyone is cashing in on the murders. You can buy *the* car Hernandez used in the shootings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Toyota-...c=1&rmvSB=true

Current bid is over $21,000.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Thanks cash... here's even more details on it, including his medical information and brain scans, along with an interesting op/ed piece :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4907890/Aaron-Hernandez-s-family-release-brain-test-results.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/opinio...ion/index.html
    Last edited by Cynful; 09-21-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

CTE and Gang Affiliations... SMH....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Anyone seen the mini-series on Netflix? I just got annoyed of the all the focus on Herendez being gay, his "friend" who claimed they were lovers. I think the combination of hanging out with the wrong crowd, getting away with bad behaviour and CTE caused him to kill, not being gay. The mini-series was heartbreaking to watch, Herendez had everything going for him, the phonecalls with his young daughter and her crying in the courtroom.

I watched it. To me the most telling thing was the obvious brain damage. I very much dislike how we allow athlete's to get away with things and there was no excuse for that here but wow, his brain was truly damaged. Was that all from football? I don't know.