Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Katrinawitch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    You are my favorite female at FAD.
    Aww, thanks! You ain't so bad yourself!

Seagorath Guest
    Rightfully so, Mary Neese made a strong statement about the killers in a closed group on Facebook. It got cut and pasted onto the Morgantown Topix forum. It upset some people so I didn't post it here. I didn't want to bring troubles to FAD.

But it's on the "Shelia Eddy Rachel Shoaf" thread on Topix.

Seagorath Guest
    Okay, gang...the Skylar Neese story is finally starting to explode. Last night, Dateline NBC ran a lengthy special on Skylar's murder and I've found parts of it on the web. There is also surveillance footage of her getting into the car with the girl killers (Shoaf and Eddy). Also, Dr. Phil is airing a big show on the murder Monday. It's looking pretty good. Even entries from Rachel Shoaf's diary will be exposed. Wow.

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/datelin...d-183507011589

You can see Skylar getting into Shelia's car here...

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/prev...-wicked-n45446
    Last edited by Seagorath; 03-08-2014 at 07:24 AM.

It's about time. I tried to find the thread on Topix....that site is a mess. I gave up.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Seagorath Guest

Once you click the above link...just scroll down and you will find the entire Dateline special on Skylar Neese. This aired last night...and has lots of interesting things discussed. They even have videos of little Skylar when she was growing up. Lots of interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    It's about time. I tried to find the thread on Topix....that site is a mess. I gave up.
    Yeah, I couldn't find the thread on Topix either. Would love to have been able to read Mary Neese's statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    I read Mary's statement. I can try to find it. They may have taken it down off Topix. It upset some people that it went public. Mary was just vocal...and stated pretty directly what she thought of those two girls.

Quote Originally Posted by maryd View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't find the thread on Topix either. Would love to have been able to read Mary Neese's statement.

weirdgurl Guest
    Okay, gang...the Skylar Neese story is finally starting to explode. Last night, Dateline NBC ran a lengthy special on Skylar's murder and I've found parts of it on the web. There is also surveillance footage of her getting into the car with the girl killers (Shoaf and Eddy). Also, Dr. Phil is airing a big show on the murder Monday. It's looking pretty good. Even entries from Rachel Shoaf's diary will be exposed. Wow.

You can see Skylar getting into Shelia's car here...

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/prev...-wicked-n45446
    Watching all of this now. Thanks for posting the links.

Seagorath Guest
    Here is the best snippet. It describes the murder in detail. And it also has the 911 call Rachel Shoaf's mother made to authorities when Rachel flipped out. The mounting pressure of murdering Skylar had caused her to snap...and her anguished and desperate cries are all captured on the recording...

Seagorath Guest
    The best bits from Dr. Phil today...just scroll down, folks...

http://drphil.com/shows/show/2186

Rightfully so, Mary Neese made a strong statement about the killers in a closed group on Facebook. It got cut and pasted onto the Morgantown Topix forum. It upset some people so I didn't post it here. I didn't want to bring troubles to FAD.

But it's on the "Shelia Eddy Rachel Shoaf" thread on Topix.
    Was this what you saw?

Mary Earl Neese
    My turn to vent and for the weak at heart, I suggest you don't read as the flying monkey's are coming out. If that fucking sick bitch thinks she is going to apologize now and expect us to forgive her when she kept stabbing my baby until the noises stopped she is sadly mistaken. If they were worried about their lesbian acts being told then they are exactly where they need to be and I hope Bertha rams her until she can no longer hear noises. The more I hear of their ungodly acts the more I HATE the both of them. Let me stab her in the neck until the noises stop. Baby girl I know you won't but I would love to see you make them suffer more than they ever thought they were capable of suffering.

Mary Earl Neese
    AND STOP WITH ALL THE HIDDEN PURPOSE AND HAPPENS FOR A REASON BULLSHIT. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THE CRAP I COULD KILL. THERE IS NO REASON PLAIN AND SIMPLE OTHER THAN THEY ARE PSYCHO BITCHES AND DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES APOLOGIZING FOR SAYING IT. YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS TOO BUT KEEP THEM OFF MY PAGE I AM SICK OF IT!!!!

Seagorath Guest
    Yup...that's it. Mary certainly had the right to vent. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by dvz View Post
    Was this what you saw?

Mary Earl Neese
    My turn to vent and for the weak at heart, I suggest you don't read as the flying monkey's are coming out. If that fucking sick bitch thinks she is going to apologize now and expect us to forgive her when she kept stabbing my baby until the noises stopped she is sadly mistaken. If they were worried about their lesbian acts being told then they are exactly where they need to be and I hope Bertha rams her until she can no longer hear noises. The more I hear of their ungodly acts the more I HATE the both of them. Let me stab her in the neck until the noises stop. Baby girl I know you won't but I would love to see you make them suffer more than they ever thought they were capable of suffering.

Mary Earl Neese
    AND STOP WITH ALL THE HIDDEN PURPOSE AND HAPPENS FOR A REASON BULLSHIT. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THE CRAP I COULD KILL. THERE IS NO REASON PLAIN AND SIMPLE OTHER THAN THEY ARE PSYCHO BITCHES AND DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES APOLOGIZING FOR SAYING IT. YOU HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS TOO BUT KEEP THEM OFF MY PAGE I AM SICK OF IT!!!!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Just pulled up my Dr. Phil from today and saw that it was about Skylar Neese.........yeah this has totes hit the big time now. I bet we will see a lot more interest from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by dvz View Post
    Was this what you saw?

Mary Earl Neese

Mary Earl Neese
    Whoa! For some reason, although I'd clearly read it was a big strong-worded, I didn't expect her statement to begin with, "If that fucking sick bitch..." Not that I don't agree wholeheartedly; I do.

I like this for another reason (besides the obvious: that it hits the nail on the head and she doesn't hold back): This post, obviously written in a trying mental state (putting that mildly) shows what it's sometimes easy to forget: the mothers and fathers of these victims are not some grace-filled vessels of forgiveness that sit around nodding wisely and being philosophical about their losses. No way. This woman is showing she's exactly like the rest of us: she's pissed as hell and wants the girls who murdered her daughter to know it.

And the words of "remorse" from the murderers are only that: words, and words cannot bring back this woman's child, so she's calling bullshit. And of all the people in the world who have a right to not forgive or forget, to hear the words of the accused and choose not to accept them, it is this woman. The child she carried and nurtured and loved -- the only child she had that with -- was killed and left to rot by her "friends" for like the lamest reason I've ever heard of until now. It was senseless, and her life is forever changed because of those two P'sOS and that's not okay and she's going to let people know that. She's hurting, she's angry, and she's entitled to demonstrate that any way she can.

Bless her, this has got to seem like the nightmare that just won't end... the whole thing, just... bless her.

Also: Bless her double for her added post on "Stop with all the hidden purpose and happens-for-a-reason bullshit..."
    Well bravo. It's difficult for me to fathom that there are people who don't see the wrong (the terrible, terrible wrong) in saying such things to a parent of a dead child. "It happened for a reason" would make me feel pretty stabby, as well. Good on her for saying what's on her mind, and saying it exceptionally well, particularly considering her state of mind.

Makes me hate what those girls took from her, what they took from the world and how, just that much more. Wouldn't bother me a bit if they received a bit of prison justice, if for no other reason than to let this mother feel some small measure of justice. Those two living and laughing, eating and watching TV and planning their futures while her daughter rots in the ground... anyone who thinks that's justice has it wrong. I'd love to see them on the receiving end of a proper beatdown. Just, you know, until they stopped making sounds and all... it's how one gauges when to stop an assault, according to them, so yeah... that would make my friggin' day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    Bless her, this has got to seem like the nightmare that just won't end... the whole thing, just... bless her.

Also: Bless her double for her added post on "Stop with all the hidden purpose and happens-for-a-reason bullshit..."
    Well bravo. It's difficult for me to fathom that there are people who don't see the wrong (the terrible, terrible wrong) in saying such things to a parent of a dead child. "It happened for a reason" would make me feel pretty stabby, as well. Good on her for saying what's on her mind, and saying it exceptionally well, particularly considering her state of mind.

Makes me hate what those girls took from her, what they took from the world and how, just that much more. Wouldn't bother me a bit if they received a bit of prison justice, if for no other reason than to let this mother feel some small measure of justice. Those two living and laughing, eating and watching TV and planning their futures while her daughter rots in the ground... anyone who thinks that's justice has it wrong. I'd love to see them on the receiving end of a proper beatdown. Just, you know, until they stopped making sounds and all... it's how one gauges when to stop an assault, according to them, so yeah... that would make my friggin' day.
    Yeah, that second post was an eye-opener for me. How could people possibly have the brainless brass balls to give a mother whose child has been brutally killed the whole "things happen for a reason" line? What. The. Fuck.

I personally have no patience for that sort of drivel (for me it's right up there with "the Universe will provide"), but to use it in an instance such as this? There are no words.

She's a lot stronger than I am, that's for sure, because if I was in her position, and someone said that to me, I'd be in prison for murder as well.
    Last edited by dvz; 03-10-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks for posting the Dateline links. The part that really got me was when the state policeman said Rachel told them that Skyler's last word was "Why?". It's just incredibly sad that she thought they were her friends up until the very end...

Seagorath Guest
    Any of you see the "utterly creepy" photo of Rachel Shoaf 12 hours after the murder? It was shown on Dr. Phil. She was on a boat with a family friend. The woman on the show who was in the picture with her was greatly shaken by the event. She has every right to be. These girls were evil...masquerading as pretty little bitches. There entire life purpose was to murder Skylar, who was an angel...and a beacon of hope for many. Damn them both. The parents of both these kids did their part, too. They only made the situation worse.

Katrinawitch Guest
    The best bits from Dr. Phil today...just scroll down, folks...

http://drphil.com/shows/show/2186

Thanks for the link, Sea. This is the only case that could ever get me to watch Dr. Phil (can't stand him!!).

19. 03-12-2014, 12:11 PM

Seagorath Guest
    Watch the full show, Katrina...Here is the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO5ar1m9gmc

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    Thanks for the link, Sea. This is the only case that could ever get me to watch Dr. Phil (can't stand him!!).
    And here is the creepy photo of Rachel Shoaf...just 12 hours after she stabbed her friend to death...

There is a new(?) project out called The Skylar Neese Promise, which is endorsed by the Neese family. It is a series of actions that you can take in reaction to this case and to help prevent future tragedies.

http://www.theskylarpromise.com

Promise 1: Oppose the Parole of Shelia Eddy and Rachael Shoaf.
    Rachel is up for parole in 10 years, and Shelia in 15. You can send letters opposing their parole to the Skylar Promise, and they will submit them when the time comes. Lets make sure they stay in prison for their entire terms.

Promise 2: Don't Watch. Don't Purchase.
    The Eddy and Shoaf families may try to sell their stories for a book deal or other purpose in the future. If that happens, please don't buy and allow them to make money off of Skyler's Murder. Karen Severson, one of the girls that killed Missy Avila, has recently changed her name and published a book about it under the name Kaye Crane. It initially had 5 stars, but luckily, people have gone on and given it horrible reviews. But, I digress.

Promise 3: Be Nosey
    Keep a closer eye on what your kids and/or their friends are doing online. There were lots of red flags that Shelia and Rachel had issues before hand that her parents say they missed.

Promise 4: Make it your business
    Many teen homicides are prefaced by the teen telling people or joking to people that they are going to kill someone. If you hear someone "joking" about it, let someone know. Shelia and Rachel 'joked' about killing Skylar before they did it. Even the principal was aware and never told the family.

Promise 5: Spread the word.

What do you guys think?

I think that all sounds great. As a mother of 1, soon to be two, I will be taking the Skylar promise.

I have nothing major to add to this, but this thread is a real life horror story. I just thought i would add my creepy twist.
    Facebook, social media being talked about in this alot. I dont have any screen shots or anything since i took action. BUT a few years ago this Shelia Eddy added me on facebook * before all this* yeah i know, but i accept all requests until someone gives me a reason to delete them. I remember her bullshit rant statuses of empty headed garbage she would post. I'm the type to engage in pointless internet arguments just for the sake of entertainment. And in like February? around the beginning of 2013 , we WENT AT IT. She posted something that got under my skin and wow...its just crazy that SHE turned out to be this. BUT why i brought attention to the argument is i remember what was said before i was like " fuck this, im going to bed" I said " People with the mindset like you, dont ever amount to ANYTHING if you cant get over this " its all about me " attitude. Its sad, its annoying as hell to people around you. I'm sure if you actually took the time, you could be a pretty cool person. But the shit you talk about on here leads to a sad life" and her response was " At least i have a life"
    NOW at the time i was like oh...ok she just pretty much called me a loser with no life. But the irony and the maximum creep factor is haunting almost.
    I remember when she got arrested, people blew up her facebook wall like it was the 4th of July. Before i deleted her account off my friends list * i admit i kept it for awhile to read into the case from a first person point of view type deal* but her stuff, posts, pics, etc all got deleted pretty fast. And i deleted her from my friends because it was just nuts to think about.
    Sorry for going on and on. But i just wanted to share, It still will send me into this crazy " wow...i had a conversation with a cold blooded killer" trance and i just keep thinking about over and over.

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

That's just too close man. But it's pretty damn cool.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Yeah, that's just too close to home. I'm with McMorbid. Uneasy vibes. The darkness in Shelia Eddy's pupils remind me of Bundy and Alcala. I'm sure she was alluring with it. They all are. They terrify me.

:/ I'm actually going to step away from this thread now. It has taken me to a horrible place...that night. I know I've contributed to the stream of information greatly. I just have nightmares now, friends and colleagues. I don't know...do any of you get them...those thoughts and images? This tragedy does it. I just think of 16 years old girls to be "model citizens" 999 times out of 1000. Piano recitals, soccer practice, baby sitting little brother, helping mom out with cookies in the kitchen, texting friends about church camp. Damn.

What the fuck happened to Rachel Shoaf and Shelia Eddy? Their actions frighten me to the bone...and I will forever quiver with the horrible thoughts of what poor Skylar went through that hellish night.

Nobody deserves that, man. Nobody. I'm going to go throw up now.

Incarceration hasn't been kind to her.

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/06/04/ra...-adult-prison/

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post

And it's fixin' to get a whole lot worse for her too!

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by parapsycho View Post
    There is a new(?) project out called The Skylar Neese Promise, which is endorsed by the Neese family. It is a series of actions that you can take in reaction to this case and to help prevent future tragedies.

http://www.theskylarpromise.com

Promise 1: Oppose the Parole of Shelia Eddy and Rachael Shoaf.
    Rachel is up for parole in 10 years, and Shelia in 15. You can send letters opposing their parole to the Skylar Promise, and they will submit them when the time comes. Lets make sure they stay in prison for their entire terms.

Promise 2: Don't Watch. Don't Purchase.
    The Eddy and Shoaf families may try to sell their stories for a book deal or other purpose in the future. If that happens, please don't buy and allow them to make money off of Skyler's Murder. Karen Severson, one of the girls that killed Missy Avila, has recently changed her name and published a book about it under the name Kaye Crane. It initially had 5 stars, but luckily, people have gone on and given it horrible reviews. But, I digress.

Promise 3: Be Nosey
    Keep a closer eye on what your kids and/or their friends are doing online. There were lots of red flags that Shelia and Rachel had issues before hand that her parents say they missed.

Promise 4: Make it your business
    Many teen homicides are prefaced by the teen telling people or joking to people that they are going to kill someone. If you hear someone "joking" about it, let someone know. Shelia and Rachel 'joked' about killing Skylar before they did it. Even the principal was aware and never told the family.

Promise 5: Spread the word.

What do you guys think?
    Excellent ideas! I'm sure many will agree.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post

It does my heart good to see her looking like shit!

New book coming out in July , on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Little-...s=skylar+neese

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    New book coming out in July , on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Little-...s=skylar+neese
    A story about the "Pretty Little Killers" is featured in the latest (August 18) edition of People Magazine. It's not the cover story but an inset on the cover. The book is excerpted, along with a number of photos. Don't see it on the People website yet but will probably be available soon.

After Shelia was sentenced and was still in juvenile prison waiting to be transferred to an adult facility, she had sex with a male guard, who was fired over the incident. And during the investigation into Skylar's disappearance, she was going to be questioned one day by two male officers, and she wore skimpy clothing to the police station and flirted with them. She is just not human.

Skid do you have the link or news source where you got that information? As I said before, this case is to much like Shanda's Murder.

34. 09-25-2014, 11:47 AM
    Reason
    Dupe

It's also rather like the Leopold and Loeb "thrill killing" of 1924.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_and_Loeb

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    It's also rather like the Leopold and Loeb "thrill killing" of 1924.

Please combine these posts.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Skid do you have the link or news source where you got that information? As I said before, this case is to much like Shanda's Murder.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHdhFeFfXZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkjmY_WeU4

http://www.elle.com/life-love/societ...arance-twitter

Mammy Guest
    After Shelia was sentenced and was still in juvenile prison waiting to be transferred to an adult facility, she had sex with a male guard, who was fired over the incident. And during the investigation into Skylar's disappearance, she was going to be questioned one day by two male officers, and she wore skimpy clothing to the police station and flirted with them. She is just not human.
    I agree that she isn't human, but she was just behaving like a lot of women who are used to getting by on their looks. I've heard of several female killers who did the same thing.

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyruss182 View Post
    I have nothing major to add to this, but this thread is a real life horror story. I just thought i would add my creepy twist.
    Facebook, social media being talked about in this alot. I dont have any screen shots or anything since i took action. BUT a few years ago this Shelia Eddy added me on facebook * before all this* yeah i know, but i accept all requests until someone gives me a reason to delete them. I remember her bullshit rant statuses of empty headed garbage she would post. I'm the type to engage in pointless internet arguments just for the sake of entertainment. And in like February? around the beginning of 2013 , we WENT AT IT. She posted something that got under my skin and wow...its just crazy that SHE turned out to be this. BUT why i brought attention to the argument is i remember what was said before i was like " fuck this, im going to bed" I said " People with the mindset like you, dont ever amount to ANYTHING if you cant get over this " its all about me " attitude. Its sad, its annoying as hell to people around you. I'm sure if you actually took the time, you could be a pretty cool person. But the shit you talk about on here leads to a sad life" and her response was " At least i have a life"
    NOW at the time i was like oh...ok she just pretty much called me a loser with no life. But the irony and the maximum creep factor is haunting almost.
    I remember when she got arrested, people blew up her facebook wall like it was the 4th of July. Before i deleted her account off my friends list * i admit i kept it for awhile to read into the case from a first person point of view type deal* but her stuff, posts, pics, etc all got deleted pretty fast. And i deleted her from my friends because it was just nuts to think about.
    Sorry for going on and on. But i just wanted to share, It still will send me into this crazy " wow...i had a conversation with a cold blooded killer" trance and i just keep thinking about over and over.
    I've not much to add except to say, "Whoa... just whoa." And... (whoa again!) thanks for sharing that story. Creeped me the fuck out, which is of course one of the perks of coming here!

This... what happened here, not unlike the Shandra Sharer murder... it's different than our usual stories... or it's affect on me has been unusually great.
    Makes me think... boiling it down, it's, like---- That this happened at all, to someone's child... that this girl suffered as she did at the hands of those absolute sacks of complete shit.... something's very wrong with the balance of things here."

Like... their lives will simply go on. Counselors and family will ensure they receive counseling to "recover" from the "incident" while Skylar lays cold and still.
    That is so... not okay with me. Moreover, it makes me think that in the ultimate battle (if you will) -- if it's good versus evil? I'm not so sure our side's ahead anymore. Show me I'm wrong.

Scary as hell but damn if that's not how it feels. The parent(s) of a child murdered this way... I cannot begin to imagine from where they get their strength. But my god do they ever have some. Bless them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I've not much to add except to say, "Whoa... just whoa." And... (whoa again!) thanks for sharing that story. Creeped me the fuck out, which is of course one of the perks of coming here!

This... what happened here, not unlike the Shandra Sharer murder... it's different than our usual stories... or it's affect on me has been unusually great.
    Makes me think... boiling it down, it's, like---- That this happened at all, to someone's child... that this girl suffered as she did at the hands of those absolute sacks of complete shit.... something's very wrong with the balance of things here."

Like... their lives will simply go on. Counselors and family will ensure they receive counseling to "recover" from the "incident" while Skylar lays cold and still.
    That is so... not okay with me. Moreover, it makes me think that in the ultimate battle (if you will) -- if it's good versus evil? I'm not so sure our side's ahead anymore. Show me I'm wrong.

Scary as hell but damn if that's not how it feels. The parent(s) of a child murdered this way... I cannot begin to imagine from where they get their strength. But my god do they ever have some. Bless them.
    Skylar's murder has many similarities to Missy Avila's murder, too. Missy was brutally murdered by girls who she thought were her friends. Both of them are out of prison now. They should have never been released.

A rumor was posted online that Shelia was beaten up in adult prison. I haven't seen any verification of that but I suspect it's true. She's not the sort who would be popular in there.

The idea of a sixteen year old female murderer dressing skimpily during an interrogation and flirting with the cops staggers me. She even VOLUNTEERED to take a polygraph test, which she failed.

I love Skylar's parents but I wish they hadn't sued Shelia and Rachel's mothers. Those ladies are not wealthy, and it just seems like a financial harassment of them. They might have been bad mothers but they couldn't have foreseen what their daughters did.

The officer who led the investigation for the local police said she thought it was a thrill killing. That makes more sense to me than the theory that they were trying to silence Skylar so she couldn't out them for having sex with each other. Shelia ran through a long string on boys starting at age 14 and told Skylar every detail, including their penis sizes and whatnot, all of which Skylar duly noted in her diary. They thought nothing of sex. When Rachel said they killed her because they didn't like her, she was telling the truth.

Mammy Guest
    A rumor was posted online that Shelia was beaten up in adult prison. I haven't seen any verification of that but I suspect it's true. She's not the sort who would be popular in there.

The idea of a sixteen year old female murderer dressing skimpily during an interrogation and flirting with the cops staggers me. She even VOLUNTEERED to take a polygraph test, which she failed.

I love Skylar's parents but I wish they hadn't sued Shelia and Rachel's mothers. Those ladies are not wealthy, and it just seems like a financial harassment of them. They might have been bad mothers but they couldn't have foreseen what their daughters did.

The officer who led the investigation for the local police said she thought it was a thrill killing. That makes more sense to me than the theory that they were trying to silence Skylar so she couldn't out them for having sex with each other. Shelia ran through a long string on boys starting at age 14 and told Skylar every detail, including their penis sizes and whatnot, all of which Skylar duly noted in her diary. They thought nothing of sex. When Rachel said they killed her because they didn't like her, she was telling the truth.
    I don't know this for a fact of course, but I suspect that Skylar's parents sued the mothers of the Shelia and Rachel to keep them from profiting from the crime. I doubt if they expect to ever receive any money from either of them, but a judgement against them would keep them from selling rights to their stories, writing books from their perspectives about the murders, or being paid for interviews. It's actually pretty common.

I hope it's true that Shelia has been beaten up and I hope there is plenty more where that came from. I'm not even surprised that she offered to take a polygraph. She was a spoiled, sociopathic little bitch who was used to doing as she pleased and likely thought she could talk her way out of anything. I'm glad it didn't work in her favor or her flashing herself at the investigators either.

Thanks for the links, Skid, Mammy I agree with you on all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I don't know this for a fact of course, but I suspect that Skylar's parents sued the mothers of the Shelia and Rachel to keep them from profiting from the crime. I doubt if they expect to ever receive any money from either of them, but a judgement against them would keep them from selling rights to their stories, writing books from their perspectives about the murders, or being paid for interviews. It's actually pretty common.

I hope it's true that Shelia has been beaten up and I hope there is plenty more where that came from. I'm not even surprised that she offered to take a polygraph. She was a spoiled, sociopathic little bitch who was used to doing as she pleased and likely thought she could talk her way out of anything. I'm glad it didn't work in her favor or her flashing herself at the investigators either.
    Shelia and Rachel's mothers have incurred big legal bills and other expenses over this, and I don't think the Neeses ought to be so offended that they might write a book to pay their bills.

Rachel's projected parole date is April 30, 2028. Shelia doesn't have a projected parole date yet, but I'm guessing it was originally supposed to be November 1, 2035. However, the incident of her having sex with a guard might add a little time to to her sentence. If that's true, Rachel will be 32 when she gets out and Shelia will be 40.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 09-28-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Mammy Guest
    There wouldn't be legal expenses if these girls hadn't killed the Neese's daughter, so there is no reason why the Neeses should feel anything toward the killer's parents, one of which was seen in pictures using a bong with her underage teenaged daughter. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

PurrPurr Guest
    There wouldn't be legal expenses if these girls hadn't killed the Neese's daughter, so there is no reason why the Neeses should feel anything toward the killer's parents, one of which was seen in pictures using a bong with her underage teenaged daughter. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.
    My sentiment exactly.

weirdgurl Guest
    On target, as usual, Mammy.

I didn't say they should feel anything toward them. I just said they shouldn't have sued them. They aren't going to collect anything because they don't have a case. A judge will dismiss Rachel and Shelia's mothers from the suit, and Shelia and Rachel don''t have any money to pay them. It's frivolous and it doesn't make the Neeses look good.

But moving on, I read a lot of Shelia's tweets but I couldn't read them all because so many of them were inane or obtuse. There was one though that jumped out at me that and I'm not aware that anyone else has flagged. It went, "omg seriously guys, you can ONLY be an asshole if you're hot. if you're not hot and you're an asshole then people will hate you and laugh."

She wrote this three weeks before she was arrested. I think she was talking about herself -- that she thought she was hot, and that this entitled her to be an assole and get away with it.

Rachel had psychiatric issues before she met Shelia, so they're certainly going to keep her heavily dosed with psych meds for the 15 years she's locked up. I think she'll probably leave prison in a condition where she won't reoffend. But there's no treatment for psychopathology, which is Shelia's disorder. On the other hand, most psychopaths never get in trouble with the law, so it's quite possible that Shelia won't reoffend either. And at least after 23 years locked up she'll no longer feel "hot" and entitled to be an asshole.

I just finished a book called The Evil That Men Do, which is about killers. One characteristic that it lists for psychopaths is that they enjoy the effect that their crimes have on a community. When I read that, I realized why Shelia interacted so aggressively with Skylar's parents, while Rachel, who wasn't a psychopath, didn't. Of course Shelia was trying to throw suspicion off herself, but she also enjoyed seeing the distress she had subjected the Neeses to. And remember, this was a 16 year old girl.

If that doesn't disturb you, I don't know what would.

Seagorath Guest
    I'm writing Shelia a letter. I'll keep FAD posted on the juice.

I'm writing Shelia a letter. I'll keep FAD posted on the juice.
    Can't wait to see the reply, if any. Can you let us see a copy of the letter you send?

I doubt she'll answer you, but if she does she'll portray herself as the heartbroken victim, as she did in her letters to her cousin Alexis.

Also in the book The Evil That Men Do, the author said that psychopaths can pass up everything but a mirror. That perfectly describes Shelia. In prison they don't have mirrors but only stainless steel that inmates can to some extent see themselves in. Tell you know Shelia that must be awful for her.