Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Seagorath Guest
    Shoaf family releases statement...

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/01/24/sh...y-guilty-plea/

Seagorath Guest
    Oh wow...REPLAY OF SHELIA EDDY HEARING...watch and enjoy, folks!

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/01/24/wa...earing-replay/

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post

oh that was heartbreaking, Sea. thank you for posting. poor Skylar and poor parents
    what evil little witches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    The part when reality hits Shelia (in the 19 minute area) was quite nice to watch. Why did I rewind it and watch it twice more? I don't know...but it was fun. I had to forward through David Neese the second time...his statement was tough to hear. It's hard to believe they did that to her. And she fought back and tried to run.

They are getting Shelia's bed ready at the state pen. Can't wait to watch Rachel's hearing. Shelia will be up for parole at 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    oh that was heartbreaking, Sea. thank you for posting. poor Skylar and poor parents
    what evil little witches.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Fifteen years isn't long enough IMO. If I was Skylar's family, I'd be at every parole hearing after that fifteen years to make sure that little bitch never gets out.

On the other hand, it saves Skylar's family further agony of sitting through a trial. They've more than suffered enough.
    She isn't getting out after 15 years. If she's lucky maybe when she is old.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    She isn't getting out after 15 years. If she's lucky maybe when she is old.
    my thoughts exactly! She's gonna be there a looong long time!

Sooo probably 20 years?
    Last edited by beep; 01-25-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Seagorath Guest
    Would like to see footage of them transferring Shelia to the adult prison...and maybe capture the first month there. Then go back and film one year later. That would be interesting.

Wendy A. Guest
    Would like to see footage of them transferring Shelia to the adult prison...and maybe capture the first month there. Then go back and film one year later. That would be interesting.
    I'm sure she'll make LOTS of new friends!

Seagorath Guest
    She will be squealin' soon. No more luxuries, no more fancy dress...no more proms or trips to Dylan's to get herb. Maybe a "mother figure" lover will crop up. Many a woman in that prison will want to taste the young flower entrant. It's just natural process in the prison. I'm assuming the "leader" will have dibs...

Shan Boston: In prison since 1983. 2 counts of 1st degree murder of ex-husbands, many bounced checks, felony theft, prostitution, etc., etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I'm sure she'll make LOTS of new friends!

Wendy A. Guest
    She will be squealin' soon. No more luxuries, no more fancy dress...no more proms or trips to Dylan's to get herb. Maybe a "mother figure" lover will crop up. Many a woman in that prison will want to taste the young flower entrant. It's just natural process in the prison. I'm assuming the "leader" will have dibs...

Shan Boston: In prison since 1983. 2 counts of 1st degree murder of ex-husbands, many bounced checks, felony theft, prostitution, etc., etc., etc.
    and some of the finest pruno around! I bet they're fighting over who has first dibs at her ass even as we speak!

Thanks for an awesome viewing experience (and I, too, rewound it twice!)

Oh my god what I wouldn't give to see footage of that transfer! I wanna see her realize the extent of her dumbassery... I want to see that entire booking in process... and the look on her face the moment she realizes how very fucked she is. Probably won't be much different from the look Skylar must've had when she realized what her friends were doing to her. But Skylar didn't deserve what happened to her, this bitch does.

I think it would be wildly popular to show a prisoner's first month in the pokey. Hell, maybe the death penalty doesn't deter people, but maybe that would. Even if it didn't it would be damn fine entertainment. I'd watch it. Schadenfreude can be awesome!

And yeah, no way could I have listened to Skylar's dad speaking more than once... his voice, the way he tried to maintain composure... oh man. Because I imagined how that would feel, and I just... oh man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Seagorath Guest
    Yeah, Skylar's dad laid on the strong stuff. It was powerful. Shelia...I just wish people on other sites would stop blaming shit like pot. This girl had a variety of life influences.

And boy oh boy seeing that transfer would be nice. She took so much away from Skylar. Her going on that beach trip and "fighting with Skylar" on the trip bothered me. What on earth could they have fought about? Oh...Skylar, I want to kill you and I can't get too close to you as a friend anymore." Wicked shit, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    Thanks for an awesome viewing experience (and I, too, rewound it twice!)

Oh my god what I wouldn't give to see footage of that transfer! I wanna see her realize the extent of her dumbassery... I want to see that entire booking in process... and the look on her face the moment she realizes how very fucked she is. Probably won't be much different from the look Skylar must've had when she realized what her friends were doing to her. But Skylar didn't deserve what happened to her, this bitch does.

I think it would be wildly popular to show a prisoner's first month in the pokey. Hell, maybe the death penalty doesn't deter people, but maybe that would. Even if it didn't it would be damn fine entertainment. I'd watch it. Schadenfreude can be awesome!

And yeah, no way could I have listened to Skylar's dad speaking more than once... his voice, the way he tried to maintain composure... oh man. Because I imagined how that would feel, and I just... oh man.

Has anyone read any of the comments on that story? While I do agree with the death penaltt, the George Stinney case brought a law that states that if one is under 18 at the time the offenses are committed, that person IS NOT eligible for the death penalty. One can receive life in prison without parole, but that is the most that person can receive. Unfortunately, the site would not let me comment.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

weirdgurl Guest

Thank you for posting that link. This murder was one of the first that I read about when I joined FAD. It was good to feel like Skylar got at least some justice and to see it with my own two eyes. As hard as it was to hear the cold, hard facts and Skylar's father's words; I enjoyed hearing Sheila Eddy's lawyer basically saying that he could find no defense for her actions. I am so tired of lawyers coming up with excuses as to why their client committed a crime and finding a reason that they are not to blame. It makes me happy to hear that there is no precedent for murdering someone because you didn't want to be their friend anymore. At least not yet, anyway

Seagorath I need to follow your example and that of many others here, and continue to follow certain cases more deeply. So often I feel like there is "no justice" for victims and families. I remember my shock watching OJ Simpson being declared not guilty and realizing for the first time, that trials & court proceedings are not really about finding out the truth. I was young and naive.

I know that nothing can ever make up for Skylar's execution but at least something was done to punish the guilty and I am glad to know about it. Thanks again for posting the link.

At the start when she said guilty , and she was crying I was like bitch no need to be crying , you didn't listen to Skylar Neese.

Deathgoddess Guest
    It is so obvious she is crying for herself and not the heinous crime she committed. I hope they keep her locked up tight FOREVER because she is a total psychopath and she will kill again if given the chance.

Interview with Skyler Neese's parents.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=3113468569001

TheIndyzepher Guest
    This Story is so incredibly bizarre and heartbreaking and senseless. A really completely baseless tragedy like this does happen every couple of years or so in this country. All one has to do is watch a couple hours worth of investigative discovery to know that. I think for some stupid reason alot of people associate this type of shit with very lower class, unattractive and unpopular kids but sometimes overly privileged kids get bored I guess.

Seagorath Guest
    This one shocks the shit out of me. I have nightmares. Skylar's point of view.

...Them two...watching my last breath.

Little cunts.

Seagorath Guest

Sorry but lol. No sympathy for her at all.

Been following this thread and reading back through Sheila's Twitter account. Some messed up stuff there. How someone can just go on with life like nothing is out of the ordinary, knowing that they killed their "friend" and left her to rot in the woods... I just cant comprehend it. They got away with it for 9 months so maybe they thought they were in the clear.
    Her post on March 13, 2013, when Skylar's body was found is pretty chilling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheila.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	49860

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by parapsycho View Post
    Been following this thread and reading back through Sheila's Twitter account. Some messed up stuff there. How someone can just go on with life like nothing is out of the ordinary, knowing that they killed their "friend" and left her to rot in the woods... I just cant comprehend it. They got away with it for 9 months so maybe they thought they were in the clear.
    Her post on March 13, 2013, when Skylar's body was found is pretty chilling.

Name:	sheila.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	49860
    Welcome to the forum! I think Sheila is a scary person with no feelings for anyone besides herself. She also has parents who wanted to be her buddy instead of being her parent. She never had consequences for the things she has done and thought she could do as she pleased and get away with it. I'm definitely not making excuses for her and I hope she never gets out of prison, but the constant enabling of her behavior by her parents created the remorseless, selfish person she turned into. This is probably the first time she has suffered any consequences for her actions in her entire life. It was more important to her parents to smoke pot with her, give her whatever she wanted, and be "cool."

Seagorath Guest
    I <3 Mammy.

Shelia certainly broke the "selfish little bitch" meter. And will become even more crazed behind bars. She may try to behave to get out in 15. No Leslie Van Houten deal here.

HA! Best photo I've seen in quite some time. Little bitch.

Seagorath Guest
    I miss Skylar. She had so much more to offer the world than these two.

I wish I could've gone by Wendy's that night (or Burger King) and warned her.

She was a good kid. Just wanted to have some cool friends and have fun. She couldn't foresee this...

...two little bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Thanks. I think the thing that fascinates me the most about this case is the striking similarities to the Missy Avila case ('A Killer Among Friends' is one of my favorite movies) .

I think Sheila is a scary person with no feelings for anyone besides herself. She also has parents who wanted to be her buddy instead of being her parent. She never had consequences for the things she has done and thought she could do as she pleased and get away with it.
    I think the same thing was said about Karen Severson as well...

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by parapsycho View Post
    Thanks. I think the thing that fascinates me the most about this case is the striking similarities to the Missy Avila case ('A Killer Among Friends' is one of my favorite movies) .

I think the same thing was said about Karen Severson as well...
    Me, too! I was the first person who commented when this thread was posted and pointed out how much these cases are alike.

Seagorath Guest
    BTW, folks. I was being nosey over at the Morgantown Forums and saw where many people had identified Shelia's relatives in the video. Her mother is the blonde lady at the .44 mark. Her step-father is also in the video, but I didn't get a read on where he was. But Shelia's mom at 44 seconds.

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to read that book.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    Interview with Skyler Neese's parents.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=3113468569001

Seagorath Guest
    Shoaf trial scheduled for the 26th of February. Could be an emotional one. The "church" girl slayer...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...iends-slaying/

I still don't buy the "we didn't want to be friends anymore" motive. There has got to be more to it than that. Evil little bitches.

Seagorath Guest
    Not enough has come out about that "beach trip" that Skylar and Shelia took before the murder. Did Shelia make sexual advances toward Skylar and was refused? Was Shelia planning the murder already and just wanted to "start and argument" or "create ground tension" with Skylar...to get the ball rolling?

Both are evil turds. I hope the Shoafs and Eddys think about their daughters' actions for awhile. I'm sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I still don't buy the "we didn't want to be friends anymore" motive. There has got to be more to it than that. Evil little bitches.

Not enough has come out about that "beach trip" that Skylar and Shelia took before the murder. Did Shelia make sexual advances toward Skylar and was refused? Was Shelia planning the murder already and just wanted to "start and argument" or "create ground tension" with Skylar...to get the ball rolling?

Both are evil turds. I hope the Shoafs and Eddys think about their daughters' actions for awhile. I'm sure they will.
    The beach trip has some answers, imo.

I can't believe Rachel's mom helped her dispose of evidence! She should be charge with obstruction of justice or something, IMO

Seagorath Guest
    I know. What could have "possibly happened" or transpired on that trip to make Shelia want to go through with killing the very friend she was on the trip with. Keep in mind, Shelia and Skylar were best pals from single digits up. They were literally playing on the monkey bars together. How the fuck can a 16 year old girl take a knife and stab a friend multiple times, especially premeditated and planned out shit. Getting TWO to pull off that ugly feat is astronomical.

There is much more to this. I'm thinking Rachel Shoaf was an instigator and an instrument of evil as well. She was a tad older than Eddy, yet had the better home, Christian Summer Camp facade. Shoaf's emotional state in the upcoming trial will be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    The beach trip has some answers, imo.

I know. What could have "possibly happened" or transpired on that trip to make Shelia want to go through with killing the very friend she was on the trip with. Keep in mind, Shelia and Skylar were best pals from single digits up. They were literally playing on the monkey bars together. How the fuck can a 16 year old girl take a knife and stab a friend multiple times, especially premeditated and planned out shit. Getting TWO to pull off that ugly feat is astronomical.

There is much more to this. I'm thinking Rachel Shoaf was an instigator and an instrument of evil as well. She was a tad older than Eddy, yet had the better home, Christian Summer Camp facade. Shoaf's emotional state in the upcoming trial will be interesting to watch.
    I agree 100%. Maybe once they are sentenced more information will come to light.

Seagorath Guest
    I'm excited about the Shoaf hearing. I'm getting some dip and chips...hell, I may even make tacos for the event. She is the one we haven't seen much of. She wasn't in the limelight like Shelia Eddy, wasn't always posting videos, taking goofy prom pics, etc. Rachel was the supposedly the church girl...and evidently "church camp" didn't save her too much. Seems like a normal girl in pictures. But wow...bam...out with the kitchen knives. And an infamous count to three.

More news on Shoaf...

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...Scheduled14284

I'm excited about the Shoaf hearing. I'm getting some dip and chips...hell, I may even make tacos for the event. She is the one we haven't seen much of. She wasn't in the limelight like Shelia Eddy, wasn't always posting videos, taking goofy prom pics, etc. Rachel was the supposedly the church girl...and evidently "church camp" didn't save her too much. Seems like a normal girl in pictures. But wow...bam...out with the kitchen knives. And an infamous count to three.

More news on Shoaf...

Thanks!

More news on Shoaf...

Unfortunately for the family we are unlikely going to get any answers.

Seagorath Guest
    More footage of Shelia, Rachel and Skylar...this time discussing death...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t5nUvPbUM

Seagorath Guest
    Here is a photo I scored from one of Shelia Eddy's friends. It depicts a selfie of Skylar and also has a "skimpy pantied" Shelia in some fun hijinks in the background. Not sure if this is allowable on FAD, but here you go. Photo contains victim and murderer...so it pertains to this thread.

The bitch is now 18 and will be serving a good chunk of her life in prison. R.I.P. Sky.

Enjoy...

Name:	156a334.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	49955

This was just posted on my Facebook (the bit after the tiny pic of me - in the orange shirt - was my reply.) How have people not heard about this?

I can't imagine. But I KNOW I'd want EVERYONE on my friends to pass this along until it was on EVERY Facebook Page n the World!
    It literally takes 10seconds.
    Please help this family&pass this along!

Like · · Share · 4 hours ago ·

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Seagorath Guest
    The new Skylar Neese online book is stirring up some passions...

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...eese-Book14509

And here is the book...go read it, folks...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Savage-Mur.../dp/B00I11RJG8
    Last edited by Seagorath; 02-23-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    Rachel Shoaf gets 30 years in prison...I'm trying to get the live footage of her trial and sentencing up soon...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4860658.html

She also apologizes to the Neese family...

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...entencing14591

God, she looks terrible. What happened to her face? Val Kilmer disease?

http://wvmetronews.com/2014/02/26/ra...ars-in-prison/

And here's the footage!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RroyELCT6Q
    Last edited by Seagorath; 02-26-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Wow, she really has gone downhill fast. A few years in prison and she will likely be unrecognizable.

Seagorath Guest
    Rachel Shoaf sentencing link above, folks!

Here is Shelia Eddy's mug shot...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24828113_BG3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	50043

Katrinawitch Guest
    ...I'm getting some dip and chips...hell, I may even make tacos for the event...
    Sea, that made me bust out laughing at work! Oh well, not the first time I've gotten strange looks.

Just caught the video of Rachel's sentencing. I heard her statement, and then fast forwarded tot he actual sentence: 30 years; I'm not surprised.

I can't imagine what Skylar's parents are going through. She was their only child. It's not like there are other children in the house to ease the pain a bit, and help to get their mind off things.

Seagorath Guest
    You are my favorite female at FAD. You are always cool and easy to be friends with. You also know when "a current story" is the top story in the world of FAD...and Rachel Shoaf's emotional hearing is the top story at the moment.

Neil and Ich are my favorite guy posters here at FAD...they always have timely and reliable things to say, too.

I love everybody at FAD...even the mascot.

Here is Rachel Shoaf's dramatic FULL sentencing. I watched it 3 times and it got more and more depressing each time. Should have never smoked that heavy Indica right before number 3. Really not the best move, Sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZwBdpWJb-U

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    Sea, that made me bust out laughing at work! Oh well, not the first time I've gotten strange looks.

Just caught the video of Rachel's sentencing. I heard her statement, and then fast forwarded tot he actual sentence: 30 years; I'm not surprised.

I can't imagine what Skylar's parents are going through. She was their only child. It's not like there are other children in the house to ease the pain a bit, and help to get their mind off things.