Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Seagorath Guest
    People Magazine freakin' SUCKS then, Mammy. But thanks for letting me know. I'm getting the issue from my sister soon. I want to read it. They should have thrown Shelia in the fire. She's old enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I bought this week's People magazine just to read the article. They never even named Shelia Eddy once in the whole article. I really feel bad for Skylar's parents. I seemed to have missed before now that she was an only child.

Mammy Guest
    It irritated me that she wasn't mentioned by name. One boy who was interviewed said she was rude, mean, and made fun of people, but her name wasn't mentioned. I was hoping for more details.

Seagorath Guest
    Check this article out...has a nice picture of her parent's sitting on the bench next to where she died. She died around the spot where that heart ring lies...

http://www.daleenberry.com/daleenberry/?p=871

I feel for her parents. I think there is way more to this case than is being reported. I am beginning to wonder if the police are keeping quiet and there are more than just Shelia and the Racheal involved. Maybe they are waiting for more information, etc. before making any more arrests. Just a thought.

Seagorath Guest
    And the People Magazine article PDF, folks...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzgP...TEk/edit?pli=1

Some more food for thought - I wonder if those 2 ever went back to the crime scene, before Skylar was discovered?

Mammy Guest
    That photo is also in the People article. I would be willing to bet they went there after the murder, or at least Shelia did.

Ugh that article just makes me all pissed off again. Why aren't they charging Shelia yet? Am I missing something? This case is sooooo horrible. I know there are people killed all the time but something about this is just... I don't know. There are no words.

Seagorath Guest
    I wonder if the Bilderbergers and their "way" had anything to do with this.

Seagorath Guest
    Friend Dylan Conaway speaks...also more unique photos of Skylar, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-OS8_JdPU

Mammy Guest
    Even though she wasn't mentioned by name, a few different teenagers talked about her in the People magazine article. A guy named Daniel Hovatter said of the two killers "They were the two queen bees." The unnamed girl, he and other students say, was the one with the most vicious sting. "She was very stuck up, rude, and mean," Hovatter said. "If somebody wasn't wearing top-notch clothes, she'd make fun of them behind their back." Ariah Wyatt said of the unnamed girl "She will throw anyone under the bus to save herself." In a science class they had together, the two killers would say under their breath how much they hated Skylar and would ask people how to dispose of a body. I hope that didn't ruin the article for anyone wanting to read it themselves, but it was just part of a paragraph. My question is this, if they talked about hating Skylar and asked people before she was dead how to get rid of a body, then why did it take so long for them to be caught when it seems really obvious to me that they should have been looked at right from the start? There were several different teenagers interviewed for that article and they have seemed to know a lot right from the get go. I don't get it.

Seagorath Guest
    Because they weren't minorities or males...and they look like pictures of All-American girls...something our law enforcement system and media wasn't prepared for. These girls practically walked on water for months after they savagely murdered Skylar. They took sick photos before (when she was alive), and they continued to take photos...probably knowing they were preserving some form of sick, online legacy.

We see all the sick people on Facebook supporting Dylan and Eric at Columbine...there will be sick people supporting Shelia and Rachel. Sad...but that's the way here in CharlesMansonLand.

Even though she wasn't mentioned by name, a few different teenagers talked about her in the People magazine article. A guy named Daniel Hovatter said of the two killers "They were the two queen bees." The unnamed girl, he and other students say, was the one with the most vicious sting. "She was very stuck up, rude, and mean," Hovatter said. "If somebody wasn't wearing top-notch clothes, she'd make fun of them behind their back." Ariah Wyatt said of the unnamed girl "She will throw anyone under the bus to save herself." In a science class they had together, the two killers would say under their breath how much they hated Skylar and would ask people how to dispose of a body. I hope that didn't ruin the article for anyone wanting to read it themselves, but it was just part of a paragraph. My question is this, if they talked about hating Skylar and asked people before she was dead how to get rid of a body, then why did it take so long for them to be caught when it seems really obvious to me that they should have been looked at right from the start? There were several different teenagers interviewed for that article and they have seemed to know a lot right from the get go. I don't get it.

Mammy Guest
    I wasn't necessarily talking about the authorities, I'm talking about their peers who heard and witnessed these things. Sure they may have passed it off as bullshit and not believed they would have gone through with actually killing her, but when Skylar disappeared and eventually was found dead, these same teens had to have known who did it and kept quiet about it. It sounds like Skylar's friends and enemies were the same people.

Seagorath Guest
    There was something fundamentally wrong with the moral infrastructure of the Morgantown community, Mammy. This shit wouldn't have flown in my state or community. There is something wrong with the mentality in that town. Those girls walked on water after committing the worst act. Here, if you smoke pot or collect guns...everybody watches you and says stuff. Even if you aren't bad here...people assume things. That town...Morgantown...something was out of place there. And these two girls...lived WAaaayyy too freely for too long. It's sick. Cheers for your input.

I wasn't necessarily talking about the authorities, I'm talking about their peers who heard and witnessed these things. Sure they may have passed it off as bullshit and not believed they would have gone through with actually killing her, but when Skylar disappeared and eventually was found dead, these same teens had to have known who did it and kept quiet about it. It sounds like Skylar's friends and enemies were the same people.

Mammy Guest
    I think it happens in a lot of different places, but it's still shocking when it does and thankfully it doesn't happen often. Shanda Sharer suffered one of the most brutal murders and extreme torture at the hands of four teenage girls and it happened 21 years ago. Teenage girls are some of the most evil and cruel creatures on the planet, throw in a sociopath like Shelia Eddy and the outcome is going to be ugly. There's no way that Shelia's mother didn't know what a bitch her daughter is. She probably enabled her behavior just to keep the peace and not have to deal with a psycho when she didn't get her way.

Seagorath Guest
    True, ma'am...we had the horrific Christopher Barrios murder here in Georgia. It does happen everywhere. What's happening with our world...and our glorious America? Is it a generational thing? The media? Is it the Columbine culture?

Well, Charlie Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate were in the 50s. It's all too confusing.

Here's Skylar's mom, Mary Neese, speaking out on Shelia Eddy...who had been a regular at their house since the age of 8. I'm starting to think Rachel Shoaf might have been a strong catylist in all of this.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...pected-killers
    Last edited by Seagorath; 07-02-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Seagorath Guest
    ugh y

No solid Ssssskylar Neese updates. Will keep y'all posted.

Seagorath Guest
    Exclusive interview with Dylan Conaway...

http://newsball.com/dylanconawaytranscript/

Deathgoddess Guest
    I just read that whole thing and it was like an exercise in vanity for that Dylan kid. First of all, what a tool. I don't think he had anything to do with the murder but he sure is in love with himself and his "alternative ideas".....I think he used every stoner kid cliche in his rant about why the world is "going to shit".

It seems like the guy that did the interview typed it up in a Microsoft word type program because I can see the little blue lines underneath the misspelled words and homophones WHY CAN'T HE SEE THE LITTLE BLUE LINES!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the mainstream media to pick this story up so I can read about it with no misspelled words

It does seem odd that Shelia would put his name in the mix if they hadn't seen each other in a long time, maybe she was still mad at him for sleeping with her but not wanting to be her boyfriend? I think he hit the nail on the head though when he said they probably weren't lesbians, they just like the attention they would get if they kissed each other in public. The lesbian angle just seems a little weak to me, especially if the only "proof" the guy can show is the pics of them scantily clad or hugging, I mean, teenage girls are all about that now that they have twitter and instagram to share their "hot" photos. I sure do wish more would come out about this case!

Seagorath Guest
    The marijuana, the "boning" of Shelia...really pulled me into this. I know Cole has some amateurish traits when it comes to journalism...but the man can get photos. And this scoop was sexy and juicy enough for my sick and perverse tastes.

Certainly an exercise in vanity...sure many others would do the same thing. Milk it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    I just read that whole thing and it was like an exercise in vanity for that Dylan kid. First of all, what a tool. I don't think he had anything to do with the murder but he sure is in love with himself and his "alternative ideas".....I think he used every stoner kid cliche in his rant about why the world is "going to shit".

It seems like the guy that did the interview typed it up in a Microsoft word type program because I can see the little blue lines underneath the misspelled words and homophones WHY CAN'T HE SEE THE LITTLE BLUE LINES!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the mainstream media to pick this story up so I can read about it with no misspelled words

It does seem odd that Shelia would put his name in the mix if they hadn't seen each other in a long time, maybe she was still mad at him for sleeping with her but not wanting to be her boyfriend? I think he hit the nail on the head though when he said they probably weren't lesbians, they just like the attention they would get if they kissed each other in public. The lesbian angle just seems a little weak to me, especially if the only "proof" the guy can show is the pics of them scantily clad or hugging, I mean, teenage girls are all about that now that they have twitter and instagram to share their "hot" photos. I sure do wish more would come out about this case!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    The marijuana, the "boning" of Shelia...really pulled me into this. I know Cole has some amateurish traits when it comes to journalism...but the man can get photos. And this scoop was sexy and juicy enough for my sick and perverse tastes.

Certainly an exercise in vanity...sure many others would do the same thing. Milk it a little.
    Yeah he is just a kid after all, the "boning" leaped off the page at me too, who says that? Oh, and she said she was older than 15, likely story. It was definitely interesting though, where were the parents when these freshmen aged kids were off getting high?

Seagorath, I really do appreciate all of the links you post on this case, I always look for it when I pop in on the boards, hoping there is something new to read. I sent a link about the case to my mom today so I can pull her in too, death hagging runs in our family LOL
    Last edited by Deathgoddess; 07-08-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks for the kind words.

Holy crap!!! VIDEO of SHELIA EDDY and SKYLAR NEESE and other kids at their school goofin' off. Check this out, FAD folks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCxqrjY808

Totally freakin' wicked...Shelia Eddy and Skylar Neese singin' songs and hangin' out!! Holy crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujchltk84v0

Gotta give props to COLE for this one, folks. These videos are REALLY UP CLOSE and PERSONAL with these two girls. SKYLAR and Shelia...wow.

Deathgoddess Guest
    WOW, that is beyond creepy to see these two interacting...knowing that one will be killed by the other. Chilling really. I couldn't watch them all the way through since they are mostly outrageously silly kid stuff. They looked really young in the first video, reminded me of some of the freshmen kids that I work with , they just seem like normal goofy kids. Somehow this makes it even more sad *sigh*

Seagorath Guest
    The videos are revealing. And yes...they seem like "little kids" in those videos. I see Shelia in the prom dress pointing her finger like a gun (and she looks older)...but in these videos and pics...like a little girl.

She was just a scared little girl.

WOW, that is beyond creepy to see these two interacting...knowing that one will be killed by the other. Chilling really. I couldn't watch them all the way through since they are mostly outrageously silly kid stuff. They looked really young in the first video, reminded me of some of the freshmen kids that I work with , they just seem like normal goofy kids. Somehow this makes it even more sad *sigh*

Seagorath Guest
    Just wanted to refresh the Skylar Neese thread for everybody. If you haven't read the story (or Skylar's story) be sure to check it out. I know a few of you have heartfelt interests in this case (like myself).

The Dylan Conaway Q&A was revealing...and the video updates (that Cole provided) of Skylar and Shelia left me speechless.

If you don't check out anything else in this thread....PLEASE check out the Skylar and Shelia singing video.

Seagorath Guest
    Yo, Trayvon Zimmerman, folks...psst...over here. This story is more important and has more value.

Don't get suckered into the media overkill and the race war hate. This is the REAL story. The story...of Skylar Neese.

Follow it...learn it...live it. (Judge Reinhold voice)

But there's nothing to argue about. Seriously though, when more information is available, I'll be here. Fuckin mainstream media sucks. Don't think this case isn't on my mind.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks, McMorbid. I'll try to push the other forums, as well as the media in Morgantown to do more.

Trayvon and Zimmerman has made us all sick down here in the south. It has created a lot of strife. I think we are all ready to move on. Shame on the media.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    But there's nothing to argue about. Seriously though, when more information is available, I'll be here. Fuckin mainstream media sucks. Don't think this case isn't on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Thanks, McMorbid. I'll try to push the other forums, as well as the media in Morgantown to do more.

Trayvon and Zimmerman has made us all sick down here in the south. It has created a lot of strife. I think we are all ready to move on. Shame on the media.
    Skyler is on my mind a lot. I still can't wrap my mind around WHY????????? There is more to this story than we just don't want to be friends anymore. A piece of the puzzle is missing.

Seagorath Guest
    Fabulous point. Something is missing. What "pushed" Shelia to make this happen. I remember somebody said "things went to hell" when that damn Rachel Shoaf came into the picture more. Did she instigate this? Did she seduce Shelia during a night of intense and perverse teenage passion to do the unthinkable? To commit the ultimate "thrill kill" atrocity?

It all makes me sick and nauseous.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Skyler is on my mind a lot. I still can't wrap my mind around WHY????????? There is more to this story than we just don't want to be friends anymore. A piece of the puzzle is missing.

Seagorath Guest
    Just as I thought...America and the Media...FORGETS about Skylar Neese.

But in other news...George Zimmerman today wiped his ass three times at a Chevron Station in Lubbock, Texas...

I don't give 2 shits about the Zimmerman case, but atleast it has updates.

This case seems to have stalled as far as news goes.... for a while now.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Seagorath Guest
    I think it has more than just stalled.

Mammy Guest
    Nearly all cases stall between the time of the crime and the time of the trial. I know it's frustrating to get really interested in a case and it just get really quiet and not mentioned in the news. I've been waiting for five and a half years for the trials of Michele Anderson and Joseph McEnroe for killing Michele's parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece, and nephew on Christmas Eve 2007 with no end in sight. I can't imagine what the wait is like for the loved ones of the murder victims. The only bright spot in less coverage in relation to Skylar's case is that the media won't turn the killers into pseudo celebs like they have with Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony and Skylar is more likely to get justice if the media doesn't try to drum up sympathy for her killers by making excuses for what they did to Skylar. It will be less painful for Skylar's family to not see constant media attention for the murderers.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I saw this pop up and thought maybe something had happened! I still think about this case a lot too, especially with school starting back. I have an interview today for a position at an alternative school (I am working on my masters in education).......I always wonder if I am going to be teaching any budding killers or psychopaths.

Seagorath Guest
    Your students will probably turn out to be cool. These two...were spoiled rotten eggs. And both their asses need to be torn up.

I saw this pop up and thought maybe something had happened! I still think about this case a lot too, especially with school starting back. I have an interview today for a position at an alternative school (I am working on my masters in education).......I always wonder if I am going to be teaching any budding killers or psychopaths.

Seagorath Guest
    This is the most important thread at FAD. Read it ALL if you haven't already.

All right, Seagor, if you wanted to make the public aware of this atrocity, just just got one of it's member to spend hours reading this thread, clicking every link therein, and then digging around on my own to find more.

It astounds me how the media choose their prey. Some cases have seemingly little or no public appeal, yet they're hammered into us until we feel like the victims were one of our own (and we want blood!) I know I was obsessed with the Madeline McCann case, I must've had a hundred pictures of that child. Then I realized how many kids go missing right here in America, and I had no good reason for my bias except that the media told me to care about it more somehow.

You have done an extraordinary job at shedding light on an eerily hushed story. Although you didn't know her personally, your compassion for Skyler is so very apparent. And that says a lot about your character, my friend.

My twin daughters just graduated college, and had this story came out four years ago, I swear to Christ I would've wanted to yank them out of school. The chances, as you mentioned, of this happening are astronomical but thanks to these two monsters, it is indeed there. My god the horror her parents must know. . . could've been any one of our own, and therein lies the horror.

Well done, Seagorath. I know that once I dig into a story, it's with me forever. This one will be with me always, and for that I thank you. Seems even after good people are gone, they remain here so long as their memory does. If that's the case, Skyler Neese is alive evermore. Respect.
    Last edited by TaupinJohn; 09-04-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Momentary lapse of reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Mammy Guest
    Any murder is tragic and I feel so bad for the victims and their families. That being said, I wish the media would show interest in everyone's case instead of driving people apeshit talking about the same few people constantly. Laci Peterson wasn't the only pregnant woman ever murdered by her husband. Natalee Holloway wasn't the only girl who ever went missing without a trace in a foreign country. JonBenet Ramsey wasn't the only child ever brutally murdered in her own home. Chandra Levy wasn't the only woman who ever carried on an affair with an older married man and wind up dead, even though her man supposedly had nothing to do with her murder. Caylee Anthony wasn't the only child ever killed by her whore mother because she was an inconvenience interferring with Mommy Dearest's social life. There are thousands of Trayvon Martins that nobody ever hears about. Every victim deserves justice and to never be forgotten, not just the victims deemed more worthy than an average person by the media.

You tell it, Mammy.

I swear, more people can tell you who "tot mom" is than can name our current Vice President. And no way should I know who Roy Krunk is, but you know, I do.

And it is the media, not the actual people involved with the case who're doing this. Haleigh Cummings disappearing from a trailer park, I mean I'm sure Missy Crosslin had no idea her story would be picked apart by everyone in the friggin' country, but it was. It's like winning the world's most unfortunate lottery (after Shirley Jackson's, of course.)

I'm sure most (suspects, anyway) do not welcome such publicity. Some of them have found themselves against the wall after someone like Nancy Grace gets hold of them. (And I'm thinking about you, Melinda Duckett!)

To have a child murdered or missing would turn a parent's life into an absolute nightmare. I won't even try to imagine what that feels like, it's too painful to try. God bless those parents everywhere; they're surviving something I'm not altogether sure I could.

Skyler's parents were just . . . it broke my heart. Had her mother's eyes, father's chin-dimple and nose. And apparently absolutely everything to look forward to. Those who said this case hits hard are exactly right. Ugh. "Y" indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Wendy A. Guest
    This just in... looks like it's going to be moving at a snails pace! http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-teens-murder/
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 09-05-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Well said Mammy, there are so many other cases out there, wonder why some only get all the attention. I hope those girls pay for what they did to Skylar.

Yay! I'm so glad Eddy will be charged as an adult! AND it will be in open court so that means we will be hearing all the details, correct?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    You tell it, Mammy.

I swear, more people can tell you who "tot mom" is than can name our current Vice President. And no way should I know who Roy Krunk is, but you know, I do.

And it is the media, not the actual people involved with the case who're doing this. Haleigh Cummings disappearing from a trailer park, I mean I'm sure Missy Crosslin had no idea her story would be picked apart by everyone in the friggin' country, but it was. It's like winning the world's most unfortunate lottery (after Shirley Jackson's, of course.)

I'm sure most (suspects, anyway) do not welcome such publicity. Some of them have found themselves against the wall after someone like Nancy Grace gets hold of them. (And I'm thinking about you, Melinda Duckett!)

To have a child murdered or missing would turn a parent's life into an absolute nightmare. I won't even try to imagine what that feels like, it's too painful to try. God bless those parents everywhere; they're surviving something I'm not altogether sure I could.

Skyler's parents were just . . . it broke my heart. Had her mother's eyes, father's chin-dimple and nose. And apparently absolutely everything to look forward to. Those who said this case hits hard are exactly right. Ugh. "Y" indeed.
    Haleigh Cummings case is one that hit me hard and I still check on the internet at least once a week to see if there are any new developments. I agree with you 100% that Misty and Ronald could have never imagined in their wildest dreams how much attention Haleigh's disappearance would get. The most amazing thing to me to this very day is the fact that this herd of pathetic morons were able to dispose of her body well enough that she hasn't been found nearly five years later. Haleigh was surrounded by losers from every angle and her case had everything imaginable to keep it in the media for quite a long time with baby mamas, an underaged girlfriend, drug users, drug dealers, liars, adulterers, thieves, child abuse, a quicky shotgun wedding, probation violations, a creepy cousin, high school dropouts, gun lovers, bounty hunters, a Geraldo confrontation, a fast divorce, rumors of Haleigh being fed to alligators, and on and on and on. There have also been a few indirect family members who have died pretty young since Haleigh has been missing like Flora Hollars (Misty's grandma) Katrina Belcher (Ron's aunt/his Mom's sister) and Donald Squires (Ron's uncle/his Mom's brother) The jails there needed a revolving door to accommodate all of the Croslins. The case drives me apeshit.

I felt really sorry for Skyler's parents when I read the People magazine article. She was an only child. Skyler deserves justice and I hope her killers get LWOP since juveniles can't be sentenced to death, even though the killers certainly sentenced Skyler to death. There just has to be more to her murder than what we have heard.

Seagorath Guest
    Is Eddy being tried as an adult? AWESOME!!! I want to see the little bitch's mug shot.

Seagorath Guest

Seagorath Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W_-Va_-girl-stabbing-death1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	48382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eddy_Sheila_2.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	396.6 KB 
ID:	48386Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	48385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe_imageCA8W91RU.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	48383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eddy_Sheila_3.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	48387 Here are some great shots of Shelia Eddy in her new orange jumpsuit. I've also got their individual mailing addresses at the two youth detention centers if you'd like to send them a perverted poem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neese_Eddy.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	48384  

It's nice to finally see a little more expansive coverage from the media. Also that bitch looks like she's enjoying the attention. That first pic she's smirking a bit.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Video of Shelia Eddy's arraignment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0JvMrvIE4

"Orange jump suits are gross
    Don't drop the soap
    You better duck
    Because you are fucked"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."