Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Seagorath Guest
    I'm just speechless about all of this. Third or 4th night having nightmares about these girls. I couldn't imagine "overhearing" them talk about it at school (like somebody reported). I would have turned around and said, "What the eff, ladies? Sky is cool."...

That surveillance footage of Skylar getting into their car is intriguing. I'm sure it's creepy as hell...dark...grainy. Sure she thought she was gonna have a fun night with her two best chums at some cool party. I also wonder if there are shadow outlines of the girls in the footage. And I wonder if Skylar was alone in the back seat. Too many questions. Not enough answers.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this thread and chimed in.
    Last edited by Seagorath; 06-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    Okay...here is the official Shoaf family statement to the Neese family...the document itself...

http://www.wdtv.com/content/files/neese-statement.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Okay...here is the official Shoaf family statement to the Neese family...the document itself...

http://www.wdtv.com/content/files/neese-statement.pdf
    Thanks for that.

Seagorath Guest
    I know several folks don't dig the overall cleanliness of Cole's journalistic output...but here's his Youtube slideshow...which has a couple of NEW photos of the girls. Cole has done a great job compiling the photos...and staying on top of this case...which is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWYf0bqrmAU

Wendy A. Guest
    I know it seems like the authorities are moving at a snails pace! They've had the second little bitch in custody almost 2 months and what have they done with her? I figured we'd already heard about charges by now or something?

Seagorath Guest
    Yeah, I stopped going over to the Morgantown Topix forums. I got mad because the media in the state of West Virginia is taking the case so lightly...hardly any in-depth coverage. And all the people want to do is bicker over there. This thing should have buried Jodi Arias and George Zimmerman by now. Doesn't make sense.

Shelia is old enough to be in the news!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I know it seems like the authorities are moving at a snails pace! They've had the second little bitch in custody almost 2 months and what have they done with her? I figured we'd already heard about charges by now or something?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Too scary. And even scarier is how many people like these two girls are walking around in the world.

Seagorath Guest
    Virtually every town...

...but Rachel and Shelia didn't turn out like angels...(sniff)...

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Too scary. And even scarier is how many people like these two girls are walking around in the world.

Seagorath Guest
    From Rachel Shoaf's twitter pics...

http://twicsy.com/i/WoNQ4b

Seagorath Guest
    Found this rare photo of Rachel Shoaf on the web...

...and it sorta reminded me of this iconic killer photo...

Seagorath Guest
    Shoaf plea agreement...FULL document...

http://wvmetronews.com/wordpress/wp-...-agreement.pdf

Seagorath Guest
    Looks like Shoaf may have lived in a $300,000 home with her parents...still a modest home with 3 BRs and 2 baths...

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Rache...e#:26734276132

And here's one of the national news reports...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/09/1...h-skylar-neese
    Last edited by Seagorath; 06-23-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Seagorath Guest
    A new photo of 15-year-old murder monster Shelia Eddy...

Is she currently incarcerated in the local jail or what? Is she going to plead guilty like Rachel or what? What is the latest on this monster?

Seagorath Guest
    Here's the latest on Skylar's body...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-says-her.html

If she was killed in July and not found until January, how is she even presentable? It's now June on top of that. I know she has been in the cooler but I can't imagine her remains would be in any shape for a viewing.

This is a hard one for me. I guess part of me would want to know but I'm not sure I could live with that image.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    This is a hard one for me. I guess part of me would want to know but I'm not sure I could live with that image.
    Exactly. She can't be presentable. Rotting in the July, August, September heat. Then continued on into the fall until she was frozen possibly in the winter. There is no way she is viewable. IDK. Maybe someone else can chime in but I just see her being all bloated and decomposed from the heat in July and August of that year. She was just covered with brush, limbs, etc. IIRC.

She's surely not in great shape. In that amount of time and in that region it's probably not what they might be expecting.

Seagorath Guest
    I wouldn't want to see my own daughter like that. I would just ask for a dental photo or something...and look at the DNA charts. I'd ask for clothing fragments...but I couldn't view the body...the image itself would dominate my life and never go away. Interesting discussion, findadeathaddict and mcmorbid. I sipped my coffee with great anticipation as I dug deeper into the verbage.

R.I.P., Skyler. You just wanted to have fun that night with chums you believed in. But the devil got into your two best friends...and the odds of that happening in this world were ASTRONOMICAL, angel. No girl on Earth expects their two teenage female friends to pull a stunt like that, especially under the guise of just "wanting to hang out."

It's so shocking. I think about it too much. I may need counseling soon. Shelia and Rachel have done a number on my mind.

Seago those words to Skylar are great. This case is in my mind throughout the day more than any other as of late. Thanks for the constant flow of information.

Deathgoddess Guest
    It is in my mind too, I look at all of the teens around town differently. It is scary to think that these girls were just regular girls that people went to school with and saw every day. When I was a teen I worked at CiCi's pizza and one of the girls that quit before I got there ended up being an accessory when her boyfriend murdered his parents (I will try to find the article, I am sure there is something out there on it). But all of the people at CiCi's that had worked with her were blown away that she would be involved in something like that, and even though I didn't know her it was creepy to think that a girl that worked at the same place I did was involved in a murder. I wonder what the kids that attend their high school feel about this? I hope they are offered counseling and such to the students, this has got to be messing with their minds

Seagorath Guest
    Yeah, I would need serious counseling if I had grown up with and gone to school with Shelia and Rachel. That has to mess with their minds.

I mean, something snapped in either Shelia's or Rachel's head...and one pressured the other into doing this...I believe. Also, I've been reading a lot of the posts in the Morgantown forums and it appears Shelia drove the car, and Rachel sat with Skylar in the back. Also, there MIGHT have been a third person (either a girl or one of Shelia's boyfriends) in the front seat. Just some thoughts coming from the town and those closest to the case. I wouldn't confirm anything until it's set in stone.

As this story develops it should explode. It has so many facets that make ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    It is in my mind too, I look at all of the teens around town differently. It is scary to think that these girls were just regular girls that people went to school with and saw every day. When I was a teen I worked at CiCi's pizza and one of the girls that quit before I got there ended up being an accessory when her boyfriend murdered his parents (I will try to find the article, I am sure there is something out there on it). But all of the people at CiCi's that had worked with her were blown away that she would be involved in something like that, and even though I didn't know her it was creepy to think that a girl that worked at the same place I did was involved in a murder. I wonder what the kids that attend their high school feel about this? I hope they are offered counseling and such to the students, this has got to be messing with their minds

Seagorath Guest
    Last edited by Seagorath; 06-26-2013 at 08:17 PM.

I would assume things are moving too quickly because everyone wants to make sure all the i's are dotted and t's crossed. It would be a hell of a thing if these girls were aquitted on some very minor point. That having been said, and I'm sure there is a really good reason for the plea agreement, I would have them both charged with 1st degree murder with life without parole or death on the table. Of course, I'm from TX. Sometimes our governor makes us look like a bunch of buffoons, but we don't cotton to little girls who like to kill people.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Found this rare photo of Rachel Shoaf on the web...

...and it sorta reminded me of this iconic killer photo...

Her gaze is very unsettling in this pic. Gives me the chills

Seagorath Guest
    Gives me the chills, too...and LIBERTY in the background. How-ow-ow a-ppropriate. (sorry, a little Alanis in me there).

It's really hard to tell who the MAIN psycho was between Shelia and Rachel...the main spark who triggered this insane madness. Rachel was a year older...but many say Shelia orchestrated this whole thing and had a way of manipulating people. But they are both guilty. Rachel could have stopped it. Shelia could have stopped it.

It still gives me nightmares more than any other case on FAD. I don't know why really. Maybe because I'm a journalist and I've worked with kids like this over the years. Girls that I've known that reminded me of these two were always so Christian and focused on their studies and just wanting to date boys and play sports. And they were always so "full of manners"...constantly, no, sir, yes, sir type stuff. This just blows me away.

I'm still wondering about the murder weapon or weapons. I wonder what type of stabbing weapons they used. I just hope it was quick. Maybe Skylar was in so much initial shock she just blacked out and woke up in the arms of an angel. That's what I hope.

Also, Skylar and Rachel were in a school play a few weeks or a couple of months before the murder. I think it was their school's rendition of 9-to-5. We all know somebody filmed that. Let's find it.

Her gaze is very unsettling in this pic. Gives me the chills

Deathgoddess Guest
    Gives me the chills, too...and LIBERTY in the background. How-ow-ow a-ppropriate. (sorry, a little Alanis in me there).

It's really hard to tell who the MAIN psycho was between Shelia and Rachel...the main spark who triggered this insane madness. Rachel was a year older...but many say Shelia orchestrated this whole thing and had a way of manipulating people. But they are both guilty. Rachel could have stopped it. Shelia could have stopped it.

It still gives me nightmares more than any other case on FAD. I don't know why really. Maybe because I'm a journalist and I've worked with kids like this over the years. Girls that I've known that reminded me of these two were always so Christian and focused on their studies and just wanting to date boys and play sports. And they were always so "full of manners"...constantly, no, sir, yes, sir type stuff. This just blows me away.

I'm still wondering about the murder weapon or weapons. I wonder what type of stabbing weapons they used. I just hope it was quick. Maybe Skylar was in so much initial shock she just blacked out and woke up in the arms of an angel. That's what I hope.

Also, Skylar and Rachel were in a school play a few weeks or a couple of months before the murder. I think it was their school's rendition of 9-to-5. We all know somebody filmed that. Let's find it.
    It is hard to know who started the plan, but Shelia seems to be the most likely of the two since Rachel actually had issues and confessed, I think she has some sort of conscience that made her make the confession. Shelia just seems more sinister to me, not sure why.....maybe it is her dead eyes...

Seagorath Guest
    I believe that, too. I think that Shelia had virtually no conscience...at least until I can see her on television or hear her side of the story someday. There's just so many unanswered questions. Maybe she didn't have a conscience really. Upbringing? Environment? Demon seed?

If you look into her eyes...she appears totally oblivious to things in life...and appears to be totally self-absorbed and me-me-me. I think she had a God complex...and I think many of her peers were "pumping her ego up" when they should have been a proper mentor to her. Look at Skylar in my avatar...she had deep and soulful eyes. You can see empathy in Skylar's eyes. Not in Shelia's.

There's also rumors that Shelia dated boys from the Blacksville area (never heard of it)...and that she was a REALLY wild girl for a 15 year old. She was acting more like a spoiled college girl when she should have been taking things more slowly. Just my opinion.

I think kids should just have natural fun at that age. I didn't even do drugs at that age...none of our parents in this area would have allowed it. We played sports...maybe drank a little beer on the dock. And 15-year-old girls DO NOT drink alcohol where I live. That's totally not acceptable. But these girls were living in a much larger college town. Morgantown.

It is hard to know who started the plan, but Shelia seems to be the most likely of the two since Rachel actually had issues and confessed, I think she has some sort of conscience that made her make the confession. Shelia just seems more sinister to me, not sure why.....maybe it is her dead eyes...
    Last edited by Seagorath; 06-26-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I believe that, too. I think that Shelia had virtually no conscience...at least until I can see her on television or hear her side of the story someday. There's just so many unanswered questions. Maybe she didn't have a conscience really. Upbringing? Environment? Demon seed?

If you look into her eyes...she appears totally oblivious to things in life...and appears to be totally self-absorbed and me-me-me. I think she had a God complex...and I think many of her peers were "pumping her ego up" when they should have been a proper mentor to her.

There's also rumors that Shelia dated boys from the Blacksville area (never heard of it)...and that she was a REALLY wild girl for a 15 year old. She was acting more like a spoiled college girl when she should have been taking things more slowly. Just my opinion.

I think kids should just have natural fun at that age. I didn't even do drugs at that age...none of our parents in this area would have allowed it. We played sports...maybe drank a little beer on the dock. And 15-year-old girls DO NOT drink alcohol where I live. That's totally not acceptable. But these girls were living in a much larger college town. Morgantown.

I think she is a psychopath and she was born that way, but I also think that her mom was busy trying to be her friend and make her happy, so she had no boundries or rules. From what I have read psychopaths/sociopaths have to keep doing new things to stay engaged, so drinking was probably fun at first, but then she needed something new, so doing drugs, and then having sex with older boys, and then maybe having sex with girls......she was always looking for something that would make her feel. I think that is why she was doing all of those things that kids sometimes do and she was doing it to the extreme........but then she decided she needed to do something more, murder.

I also think that she was really into manipulating those around her and it was easy for her to manipulate people because she was pretty and popular and probably charismatic (another hallmark of the psycho/sociopath). So, she found Rachel, whom the dollar scholar said was from an Uber religious background and was probably a terribly easy mark for Shelia. It is possible that Shelia was jealous of Skylar because she was smart and well-liked and had a soul, or maybe she just randomly picked who she wanted to kill and unfortunately it was Skylar and not Rachel, or one of their other friends. From the tweets that I have read (obsessed much? yep) It seems like Skylar didn't blindly follow Shelia and that probably got on her nerves, so that is why she picked her. She may have seen Skylar as "undermining" her relationship with the gulliable Rachel and she got pissed off about it. I really think that she didn't think she would get caught, she believes herself to be invincible.....probably still feels that way. She is a born monster that just happened to be born in an "All-American Girl" body, she is no different than any of the monsters that we discuss on these boards, which scares the hell out of me.
    That is all of my random speculation about the case, I have devoted too much of my life to it already and nothing big has even happened yet. Can't wait till Jane Vellez-Mitchell, Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew and Vinny Politano get ahold of this one.........

Seagorath Guest
    Wow. Well put. I couldn't have said that better myself.

Shelia needed more...and always wanted that NEW thrill. And you are right...Skylar was on a bright path and she didn't kiss Shelia's ass the way the others did. There was some deeply rooted hatred there...in Shelia's sociopathic mind.

Also, I wonder if Shelia was worried that Rachel and Skylar were growing closer. Afterall, they were both in the same play and both offering each other kudos on twitter.

I think she is a psychopath and she was born that way, but I also think that her mom was busy trying to be her friend and make her happy, so she had no boundries or rules. From what I have read psychopaths/sociopaths have to keep doing new things to stay engaged, so drinking was probably fun at first, but then she needed something new, so doing drugs, and then having sex with older boys, and then maybe having sex with girls......she was always looking for something that would make her feel. I think that is why she was doing all of those things that kids sometimes do and she was doing it to the extreme........but then she decided she needed to do something more, murder.

I also think that she was really into manipulating those around her and it was easy for her to manipulate people because she was pretty and popular and probably charismatic (another hallmark of the psycho/sociopath). So, she found Rachel, whom the dollar scholar said was from an Uber religious background and was probably a terribly easy mark for Shelia. It is possible that Shelia was jealous of Skylar because she was smart and well-liked and had a soul, or maybe she just randomly picked who she wanted to kill and unfortunately it was Skylar and not Rachel, or one of their other friends. From the tweets that I have read (obsessed much? yep) It seems like Skylar didn't blindly follow Shelia and that probably got on her nerves, so that is why she picked her. She may have seen Skylar as "undermining" her relationship with the gulliable Rachel and she got pissed off about it. I really think that she didn't think she would get caught, she believes herself to be invincible.....probably still feels that way. She is a born monster that just happened to be born in an "All-American Girl" body, she is no different than any of the monsters that we discuss on these boards, which scares the hell out of me.
    That is all of my random speculation about the case, I have devoted too much of my life to it already and nothing big has even happened yet. Can't wait till Jane Vellez-Mitchell, Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew and Vinny Politano get ahold of this one.........

Deathgoddess Guest
    Wow. Well put. I couldn't have said that better myself.

Shelia needed more...and always wanted that NEW thrill. And you are right...Skylar was on a bright path and she didn't kiss Shelia's ass the way the others did. There was some deeply rooted hatred there...in Shelia's sociopathic mind.

Also, I wonder if Shelia was worried that Rachel and Skylar were growing closer. Afterall, they were both in the same play and both offering each other kudos on twitter.
    I know this is so minor, but as a future English teacher I was impressed with Skylar's linguistic abilities. I know they always throw the phrase "honor student" around when a teen is murdered, but it is obvious that Skylar really was one smart cookie with a bright future ahead of her. I think you are right, she was probably jealous and scared that Rachel and SKylar were getting too close, the best way to bond with Rachel was to have a huge secret between them, like murder, and it got Skylar out of the way for good.

Seagorath Guest
    Possible new update in the case. I hope this isn't true. Shania was at the memorial...

http://newsball.com/breaking-news-sh...-neese-murder/

Possible new update in the case. I hope this isn't true. Shania was at the memorial...

http://newsball.com/breaking-news-sh...-neese-murder/
    Just how many damn girls are in on this? Geez. If this girl was involved, i wonder if Rachael squealed on her like she did Sheila and they have been watching her?
    This case just keeps getting crazier by the minute.

Seagorath Guest
    And the coverage we are getting out of the state of West Virginia is just simply terrible. We've had murder cases here in my state that have been broken down and analyzed on 4 pages of newspaper. Maybe they are just being careful until they round everybody up. There were conflicting reports on Shania...but I will keep looking today. This story should be ALL OVER the news right now. Folks are pretty sick and tired of the Trayvon Martin case around here.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Just how many damn girls are in on this? Geez. If this girl was involved, i wonder if Rachael squealed on her like she did Sheila and they have been watching her?
    This case just keeps getting crazier by the minute.

Seagorath Guest
    Shania was not arrested...and it appears there is an online "witch hunt" for just about anybody who hung out with Shelia and Rachel...

http://newsball.com/wp-content/uploa...3/06/chaos.jpg

Seagorath Guest
    Interesting...and with more pics. The information on these "blogs" are just speculation for now...

http://newsball.com/skylar-neese-mur...n-of-a-killer/

Deathgoddess Guest
    So, after reading all of that I am basically horrified. Horrified about the things that these girls put on twitter and horrified about the lack of parental supervision going on. What the hell is a 21 year old woman doing hanging out with teenagers and giving them alcohol? What a fucking moron. Not to mention for all of her talk about "beautiful" people (Chrissy) she is hideous looking. I am just blown away that someone would write all of those awful tweets, reading that compilation of tweets was eye-opening about the kind of people that Shelia Eddy spent her time with and who she is related to.
    I think the guy that runs that web-site is going to get in trouble, that message from Shania was most likely not just a threat, I am pretty sure she can ask him to take her image off of his web-site since she is underage. He seems to take everything a step too far with his conjecture. Also, his misuse of your/you're makes me feel murderous. He is just over-the-top. We all feel sympathy for Skylar, but if the cops had all the info they needed they would say more. It is obvious they are trying to find out everything they can before all of this blows up.

Seagorath Guest
    Having an English, speech and journalism background...his usage of the word 'your' versus 'you're' also bothered me, too.

It's getting crazy...and we'll just see what comes out next. Shania has every right to sue them.

So, after reading all of that I am basically horrified. Horrified about the things that these girls put on twitter and horrified about the lack of parental supervision going on. What the hell is a 21 year old woman doing hanging out with teenagers and giving them alcohol? What a fucking moron. Not to mention for all of her talk about "beautiful" people (Chrissy) she is hideous looking. I am just blown away that someone would write all of those awful tweets, reading that compilation of tweets was eye-opening about the kind of people that Shelia Eddy spent her time with and who she is related to.
    I think the guy that runs that web-site is going to get in trouble, that message from Shania was most likely not just a threat, I am pretty sure she can ask him to take her image off of his web-site since she is underage. He seems to take everything a step too far with his conjecture. Also, his misuse of your/you're makes me feel murderous. He is just over-the-top. We all feel sympathy for Skylar, but if the cops had all the info they needed they would say more. It is obvious they are trying to find out everything they can before all of this blows up.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Having an English, speech and journalism background...his usage of the word 'your' versus 'you're' also bothered me, too.

It's getting crazy...and we'll just see what comes out next. Shania has every right to sue them.
    Thank goodness it's not just me! I have the hardest time reading things that have your/you're wrong, or to/too, or there/their/they're. I know we all make occasional mistakes, but that guy consistently gets a lot of those wrong. It just detracts from what he is trying to say IMO

Seagorath Guest
    Rachel Shoaf's tweets on Topsy...

http://topsy.com/twitter/_racchh

Seagorath Guest

Hopefully it will get some national attention.

Seagorath Guest

What's with the Michael Myers music? And calling one of the killers the kingpin?

Weird people making these videos and blogs.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Seagorath Guest
    You obviously don't know the background on this case. These girls are evil...and will be treated and judged accordingly. I love the pics...and the fact somebody compiled them all for us in one place. I like seeing all the little smiling bitches.

*shit-eatin' grin.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    What's with the Michael Myers music? And calling one of the killers the kingpin?

Weird people making these videos and blogs.

Deathgoddess Guest
    This will get more people interested in the case.

wtf is with that Crissy?? And is she friends with Shania? Because they are both hideous.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    wtf is with that Crissy?? And is she friends with Shania? Because they are both hideous.
    Seriously, a horrifying person. It seems like she was friends with all of her teenage cousin's teenage friends. I bet the bitch couldn't make friends her own age because real adults would see what a stunted cunt she is.

Mammy Guest
    I bought this week's People magazine just to read the article. They never even named Shelia Eddy once in the whole article. I really feel bad for Skylar's parents. I seemed to have missed before now that she was an only child.