Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Mammy Guest
    We weren't saying she deserved what happened to her. We were just wondering if her parents paid close attention to the people she hung around with and knew these girls and knew how much freedom and lack of parental supervision the girls had.

Wendy A. Guest
    I think she was a typical teen. She was on the wild side, (As were these kids families) I never blamed Skylar, or said she deserved it. She certainly did not. I blame the batshit crazy little bitches that killed her. I'm almost to the point where I don't even like coming to the site anymore.. I was stating a fact that was in the article and the next thing I know I'm being accused of blaming the victim for being killed.
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 06-12-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, I'm a little confused how what we said could be taken that way myself. Whatever, twist the words however suits ya.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletStarlet View Post
    I've been following all the links and reading up on this, thanks Seagorath! I cannot get my head around two young girls murdering their friend because they didn't want to be her friend any more. I just don't get it. They're all pretty wee things, they all seemed so close...just what made them do it? I don't suppose we'll ever know, especially as Shelia appears to still be denying everything.

Just mental.
    I still think there is more to the "we didn't want to be friends with her anymore" motive. There is something missing in this story. Yes, I agree these two girls were monsters. I teach high school. I am around teens all the time. Some of them are just evil. But there is a reason they killed this girl. I am not buying the we didn't like her anymore BS. Just not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Yeah, I'm a little confused how what we said could be taken that way myself. Whatever, twist the words however suits ya.
    I didn't take it that way.

Mammy Guest
    Thank you!

I also think there is a lot missing from this story. If they just didn't want to be her friend anymore, why not just call her a slut on Facebook and post a passive aggressive status that leaves no doubt who it was intended for like most asshole teenagers do? I'm not saying those things are right to do, but it sure beats stabbing her to death and going to prison.
    Last edited by Mammy; 06-12-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Thank you!

Hardly her best friends if they murdered her.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Hardly her best friends if they murdered her.
    Exactly. Something else was up.

jjropes23 Guest
    Plain and simple the murderous little girl that did it is a completely psycho narcissist, multiple posts about how she has a temper and a few about her victim. I feel so bad for Skyler. Gotta love the comments that a few leave that call her a murderer on a near daily basis.

We weren't saying she deserved what happened to her. We were just wondering if her parents paid close attention to the people she hung around with and knew these girls and knew how much freedom and lack of parental supervision the girls had.
    If you don't want to parent your kids then don't complain when you get them home in a plastic bag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    Not only that, if you are going to get drunk with your daughter and she is posting pictures of herself using a bong, don't be surprised when she kills someone because she thinks she can do as she pleases and get away with it.

Seagorath Guest
    It's not a BONG issue...nor is it a mimosa issue... Millions of global teens toke herb and will go off to college and will have successful careers. It's basically the parenting, the environment, the modern age, the media influences...and the TWO LITTLE EVIL BITCHES. Marijuana doesn't cause people to do bad things. 99.9 percent of people who hit bongs don't murder people. Let's be rational here, people. Let's not GET AWAY from what these two evil whores did to little Skylar (the premeditation, the stealthy planning, the baiting, the horrific crime of them pouncing on their friend and stabbing her repeatedly)...Skylar was just a kid (keep in mind)...and an honors student.

Bottom line, it shouldn't have taken the local law enforcement this long to figure all this out...we had two devilishly evil bitches that need to be locked up forever. Where's that surveilance footage of Skylar getting into the car? Also, what's taking the NATIONAL MEDIA so long to latch onto this. Jodi Arias? Casey Anthony? This is FAR, FAR more shocking and has more global appeal. I've got a feeling the AMERICAN MEDIA (or the government that controls it) doesn't want to portray two cutesy, sexy underage teenage girls as ADULT-LIKE MURDERING BASTARDS. That's the issue at play here. What is America going to do about this?

You decide, Fad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    It's not a BONG issue...nor is it a mimosa issue... Millions of global teens toke herb and will go off to college and will have successful careers. It's basically the parenting, the environment, the modern age, the media influences...and the TWO LITTLE EVIL BITCHES. Marijuana doesn't cause people to do bad things. 99.9 percent of people who hit bongs don't murder people. Let's be rational here, people. Let's not GET AWAY from what these two evil whores did to little Skylar (the premeditation, the stealthy planning, the baiting, the horrific crime of them pouncing on their friend and stabbing her repeatedly)...Skylar was just a kid (keep in mind)...and an honors student.

Bottom line, it shouldn't have taken the local law enforcement this long to figure all this out...we had two devilishly evil bitches that need to be locked up forever. Where's that surveilance footage of Skylar getting into the car? Also, what's taking the NATIONAL MEDIA so long to latch onto this. Jodi Arias? Casey Anthony? This is FAR, FAR more shocking and has more global appeal. I've got a feeling the AMERICAN MEDIA (or the government that controls it) doesn't want to portray two cutesy, sexy underage teenage girls as ADULT-LIKE MURDERING BASTARDS. That's the issue at play here. What is America going to do about this?

You decide, Fad.
    And that is the problem in a nut shell. Different races get refered to as "monsters" or "evil" but two cute rich girls get labeled as "children."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Seagorath Guest
    Exactly, Miho!!! Two attractive looking, All-American, teenage caucasians commit the most heinous crime imaginable...and NOBODY IS TALKING ON THE NEWS ABOUT IT! WHY? Because it DESTROYS AMERICA'S SACRED MOLD for these types of girls. ...and NOBODY is trying to HONOR SKYLAR (outside of scant Facebook tributes, etc.).

Seriously, Trayvon Martin this...Trayvon Martin that. Jodi Arias this...Jodi Arias that. How many GROWN WOMEN have MURDERED their boyfriends over the years? Hundreds of thousands? Why is this case and this bathroom so important to everybody. Oh, Jodi is an attractive adult WOMAN...with a media-savvy name.

This case and crime is FAR more shocking...and needs immediate global media exposure. Morgantown has known for MONTHS who did this. And BOTH of those "so-called perfect" teenage girls...got to roam free for FOUR MONTHS. They probably had lesbian teenage sex during those four months!!! Haha!

Get on it, Nancy Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    And that is the problem in a nut shell. Different races get refered to as "monsters" or "evil" but two cute rich girls get labeled as "children."

Seagorath Guest
    Morgantown Topix link...has tons of information...and most of the locals there are chatting about it. You can also read in on the girl's tweets, etc.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/morg...GSE02K3QQ4/p94

Mammy Guest
    More people may be interested in this thread if everything they post wasn't picked apart and their words twisted to the exact opposite of what they are trying to say. Apparently the only valid opinions are the ones the majority agrees with.

Seagorath Guest
    More updates! This story gets weirder and weirder each day...

http://newsball.com/the-murder-of-sk...f-shelia-eddy/

I don't see where anyone has said anything remotely like blaming the victim. People have mentioned parenting skills, mainly of the offenders. Even when the victims parents were brought up I don't think it was blaming her in any way. She has nothing to do with what her adult parents did. If she had a messed up home life that might have led her to get involved in a crazy situation or with the wrong people that is a valid point. Parents need to think about how they are raising their children and what the repercussions can be. You lay down with dogs and you can get fleas. That still doesn't mean anyone is blaming anyone else other than the girls who did it.

Seagorath Guest
    Killer Shelia Eddy's twitter...go inside the mind of an insane teen psycho-killer...

...Posts up until she gets arrested...her final post is funny...

https://twitter.com/_sheliiaa

Deathgoddess Guest
    Well, ya know, Jodi Arias wasn't a big deal until her trial started up. I watched the dateline about Travis Alexander's murder YEARS ago and no one was interested in it until the trial started in earnest. I think it will be the same with this one. They don't have much to say right now, especially since one of the suspects is underage. I bet this one will be so in our face with the media when everything starts coming out and they start amping up for a trial.

Seagorath Guest
    I hope so, Deathgoddess. I applaud Scott and the others for making this site what it is. It gives us all a place to vent about these horrific crimes that deserve more exposure. I think you're right...and that's good news.

Also...check out Shelia Eddy's tweet on March 31st...and give me your feedback...

shelia eddy‏@_sheliiaa31 Mar
    we really did go on three

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Well, ya know, Jodi Arias wasn't a big deal until her trial started up. I watched the dateline about Travis Alexander's murder YEARS ago and no one was interested in it until the trial started in earnest. I think it will be the same with this one. They don't have much to say right now, especially since one of the suspects is underage. I bet this one will be so in our face with the media when everything starts coming out and they start amping up for a trial.

Also...check out Shelia Eddy's tweet on March 31st...and give me your feedback...

oh.
    oh that made my stomach drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seagorath Guest
    Rachel Shoaf also replied to it...which adds more creep factor. Here is a new photo of Shelia Eddy...with an ominous light behind her...

...and prom photos of Shelia have been added...

http://dollarscholar.com/the-2-kille...ere-right-now/

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    oh.
    oh that made my stomach drop.

Wendy A. Guest
    The whole thing turns my stomach. I can't believe those girls were able to go on with life (especially Shila) and even brag about what they had done. Some of those tweets sounded like they were proud of what they did. I have a feeling more arrests will be coming. There's the 3rd friend that I bet knew about it and helped cover it up, and possibly some of the parents. What monsters!

Deathgoddess Guest
    I hope so, Deathgoddess. I applaud Scott and the others for making this site what it is. It gives us all a place to vent about these horrific crimes that deserve more exposure. I think you're right...and that's good news.

Yeah, I feel like Shelia is the Psychopath and mastermind in this group. It would seem like Skylar was probably just the sweetest/weakest and easiest target for the bully, Shelia. There are lots of mean girls in the world, but something is wrong with this girl, she was born a without feelings or a conscious and she surrounded herself with people that would bend to her will.......sadly most psychopaths know how to find these people and keep their loyalty. I wonder if the trial happens after she turns 18 will everything be fair game then, or will she still be protected, since she was a minor when the crime happened?

Wendy A. Guest
    I wonder if the trial happens after she turns 18 will everything be fair game then, or will she still be protected, since she was a minor when the crime happened?
    I wonder that too, sadly I bet it all depends on what kind of attorney her parents can afford.

Deathgoddess Guest
    And since the crime happened in PA, but they were all from WV, I wonder how that will play into the sentencing/investigation. That Dollar Scholar site has some good info but it is so poorly written it is driving me out of my mind trying to read it.

Seagorath Guest
    Would love to have any mugshots of these two...when they come up.

Rachel Shoaf also replied to it...which adds more creep factor. Here is a new photo of Shelia Eddy...with an ominous light behind her...

...and prom photos of Shelia have been added...

http://dollarscholar.com/the-2-kille...ere-right-now/

The dude that runs that website is a fucking asshole.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    The dude that runs that website is a fucking asshole.
    seems a little immature and over-the-top to me too, not to mention the insane spelling/grammar issues.

seems a little immature and over-the-top to me too, not to mention the insane spelling/grammar issues.
    Also his criminal history:
    http://articles.latimes.com/2005/may...ness/fi-cole11
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Wow.

Seagorath Guest
    Pardon his text and logic. I do agree that it is suspect and shady in its analysis.

I primarily posted that for the photos. It's a pretty solid compilation of the girls.

Peace out.

Pardon his text and logic. I do agree that it is suspect and shady in its analysis.

I primarily posted that for the photos. It's a pretty solid compilation of the girls.

Peace out.
    You are right. It does have some good info on there.

Seagorath Guest
    Here is the confirmed twitter interplay between workers at the Cracker Barrel...when Shelia Eddy was arrested. Hopefully, cell phone footage of some of this activity will make its way to the web...and FAD...

Twitter Search Refresh Sign in Sign up
    Katie Lester @_KatieMay12_

@Hale__Storm_ I don't know if you were still here at Cracker Barrel, but Shelia was in here . The cops and FBI showed up and arrested her!
    10:21 p.m. Fri, May 3
    Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Haley Ramsey @Hale__Storm_ 03 May
    @_KatieMay12_ omg! I wish I was there and saw that! I had no idea that happened. I thought she was at home when it happened. Wednesday?
    View conversation · Reply RT Fav More
    Katie Lester @_KatieMay12_ 03 May
    @Hale__Storm_ It wasn't long after you left. She was in here eating, then ran outside and that's when they got her. we watched from window
    @_KatieMay12_ oh my gosh! She tried to run?
    @Hale__Storm_ I'm not sure. Her waitress said when she set their food down, she was freaking out over a text so they asked for their check & left. I guess they caught her outside. I would assume they were waiting for her.
    @_KatieMay12_ oh okay. I wish I still would have been there! I'm sure that was a sight to see lol
    @Hale__Storm_ you have no idea! Bahaha

Here is the confirmed twitter interplay between workers at the Cracker Barrel...when Shelia Eddy was arrested. Hopefully, cell phone footage of some of this activity will make its way to the web...and FAD...

Twitter Search Refresh Sign in Sign up
    Katie Lester @_KatieMay12_

@Hale__Storm_ I don't know if you were still here at Cracker Barrel, but Shelia was in here . The cops and FBI showed up and arrested her!
    10:21 p.m. Fri, May 3
    Reply Retweet Favorite More
    @_KatieMay12_ omg! I wish I was there and saw that! I had no idea that happened. I thought she was at home when it happened. Wednesday?
    View conversation · Reply RT Fav More
    @Hale__Storm_ It wasn't long after you left. She was in here eating, then ran outside and that's when they got her. we watched from window
    @_KatieMay12_ oh my gosh! She tried to run?
    @Hale__Storm_ I'm not sure. Her waitress said when she set their food down, she was freaking out over a text so they asked for their check & left. I guess they caught her outside. I would assume they were waiting for her.
    @_KatieMay12_ oh okay. I wish I still would have been there! I'm sure that was a sight to see lol
    @Hale__Storm_ you have no idea! Bahaha
    Interesting, thanks

Deathgoddess Guest

Peace out.
    yeah the pics are good, he has certainly compiled a lot of good digital info. This is one of those "modern" cases, kind of like the Jodi Arias case, where there is a lot of digital stuff and since it was teenagers there is so much social media available. They sure were confident to tweet the stuff they did.

Seagorath Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skylarshelia[1].jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	47168

This is the photo that "gets" me every time. How in the hell? I mean...wow. I can't wrap my mind around what happened to Skylar.

Seagorath Guest
    Rachel Shoaf getting 20 years wouldn't be right...

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...hel-Shoaf-9509

Seagorath Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prom2013two[1].jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	318.7 KB 
ID:	47175

Deathgoddess Guest
    This case is really swirling around in my head right now. I went out to dinner with my hubby and MIL last night and since it is summertime all of the hostesses and waitstaff were young high-school aged girls. When they were seating us and talking to each other I just kept thinking, the girls in this case were normal looking pretty girls, it is chilling to think about. I guess you always want a monster to look like a monster and when a monster looks like an angel it messes with your head.

Seagorath Guest
    I feel the same way, Deathgoddess. I was watching all the teenage girls at Six Flags the other day...and they were all so innocent and Shelia Eddy/Rachel Shoaf-like. It was all too disturbing to me...two angels on the outside...but too hideous monsters on the inside.

Here is Rachel Shoaf's plea deal document...along with her signatures...

http://wvmetronews.com/wordpress/wp-...-agreement.pdf

This case is really swirling around in my head right now. I went out to dinner with my hubby and MIL last night and since it is summertime all of the hostesses and waitstaff were young high-school aged girls. When they were seating us and talking to each other I just kept thinking, the girls in this case were normal looking pretty girls, it is chilling to think about. I guess you always want a monster to look like a monster and when a monster looks like an angel it messes with your head.

I just can't believe it hasn't gotten more attention. I thought NG would be all over this.

Seagorath Guest
    I can't believe it hasn't gotten more attention, too. I'm downright shocked actually. It's much more scandalous than Jodi Arias. And George Zimmerman is still in the news...which is boring if you ask me. This has so many dark, shady, unforgiveable untertones...and then...in the All-American pretty teeny girl package. That spells high ratings...on every news site. Why they aren't covering this...is a mystery. Why the West Virginia media isn't covering it more and in more depth is also a puzzle.

I will go on some of the major news forums and try to drum up support for Skylar today. Her story needs to be told. And every teenager in America should hear it...but hopefully not copy it. We saw what happened when Jonesboro and Columbine hit the news. But that was different. Young, troubled teen boys with guns on a "final life mission" is different. We've heard that story time and time again.

We haven't heard this one. Not exactly like this one. This is much more perplexing than Shanda Sherer. We knew all the motives there...and there were SEVERAL older teen girls with obvious grudges involved. Look at these girls. I saw them at Six Flags...sipping on frozen treats.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I just can't believe it hasn't gotten more attention. I thought NG would be all over this.

I think another part of the problem is that we live in an instant gratification society. Kids now a days expect things to happen instantaneously and I think that carries through to other aspects of their life. They have no concept of 10 years from now or even 10 days. "I am angry and unhappy and I want it to go away NOW."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think another part of the problem is that we live in an instant gratification society. Kids now a days expect things to happen instantaneously and I think that carries through to other aspects of their life. They have no concept of 10 years from now or even 10 days. "I am angry and unhappy and I want it to go away NOW."
    I agree Miho. Kids just seem to have lost forethought and patience all together.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I agree Miho. Kids just seem to have lost forethought and patience all together.
    I teach high school and here I am on summer break. I get a call from the school because my honors history class parents were not happy with their grades. Guess who is at fault? ME! I get called a bitch at least once weekly. Its unreal. They are mean and vicious. I plan to go in Tuesday and request a transfer for this reason and another reason (co-worker), which I have mentioned in another thread.

The more I think about this murder and the teens I deal with on a daily basis, the less this case shocks me. Kids today have no respect for adults, their peers, or anyone else. Their parents raise them to think the sun rises and sets in their ass, and they take on the same attitude. Parents think their kids do no wrong.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I wonder if the big media feels like they can't report on this because of the fact that one of the killers is a minor? It does seem to be MADE for sensationalist news media, right down to the twitter accounts and fair skin....."all-American girls"

FADAddict- my husband teaches high school and I am going to school to teach high school too. I think you are so right about a lot of kids. Most of my friends and family members are teachers and we have all come to the conclusion that the "honors" students are the worst when it comes to entitlement and parental bullying. My hubby would much rather teach the regular college-prep kids because they don't have that holier-than-thou mentality that is so prevalent in the kids on the honors track. My BIL teaches at a VERY poor school and I helped him with the marching band last year, those kids were the most amazing kids I have ever been around. They were kind to each other and pleasant in general.....and I think it may have been because they were not raised with the expectation that their parents were going to bend over backwards to make sure everything worked in their favor. I think that money, privilege and entitlement are a terrible combination in teens.

Deathgoddess Guest
    It starts with the way they are raised, they are given whatever they desire at a very young age because no one wants to deal with parenting. If I had a dime for all of the temper-tantrums I have seen rewarded in grocery stores I would be rich!

I wonder if the big media feels like they can't report on this because of the fact that one of the killers is a minor? It does seem to be MADE for sensationalist news media, right down to the twitter accounts and fair skin....."all-American girls"

FADAddict- my husband teaches high school and I am going to school to teach high school too. I think you are so right about a lot of kids. Most of my friends and family members are teachers and we have all come to the conclusion that the "honors" students are the worst when it comes to entitlement and parental bullying. My hubby would much rather teach the regular college-prep kids because they don't have that holier-than-thou mentality that is so prevalent in the kids on the honors track. My BIL teaches at a VERY poor school and I helped him with the marching band last year, those kids were the most amazing kids I have ever been around. They were kind to each other and pleasant in general.....and I think it may have been because they were not raised with the expectation that their parents were going to bend over backwards to make sure everything worked in their favor. I think that money, privilege and entitlement are a terrible combination in teens.
    I agree with everything you just said. If I don't get the transfer to elementary, I never want to teach an honors class again. Just give me the regular average kid. The entitlement is just unbelievable.