Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Some prisons do allow mirrors. Plus there are communal mirrors and security mirrors for guards to see around corners and whatnot. Prison guards usually try to eliminate weapons with random searches as apposed to preventative measures. You can make a weapon with nearly anything. One of the most common is a toothbrush. You can melt and harden a toothbrush to be sharper than most would imagine.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Some prisons do allow mirrors. Plus there are communal mirrors and security mirrors for guards to see around corners and whatnot. Prison guards usually try to eliminate weapons with random searches as apposed to preventative measures. You can make a weapon with nearly anything. One of the most common is a toothbrush. You can melt and harden a toothbrush to be sharper than most would imagine.
    A plastic coffee cup lid did the worse damage I have ever seen. The regular toothbrush was shortened for prisoners a while back, and it was also a lethal slicing weapon when combined with a shitty bic razor they give you
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

We had little toothbrushes too. But there are ways around that. I don't want to go into too much detail because I'm close to breaking the rules. Can't just teach people how to make prison shanks.

We had little toothbrushes too. But there are ways around that. I don't want to go into too much detail because I'm close to breaking the rules. Can't just teach people how to make prison shanks.
    Gotcha.....zips mouth
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

work work work the floor

Seagorath Guest
    Here's an update from September...

http://www.wboy.com/story/26499259/r...murder-lawsuit

The Newsball web site has fallen strangely silent. He loudly guaranteed to have two major stories posted by July 1 but he hasn't said anything since. If I had to guess I'd say he may have gotten sued for libel, for some of the wild accusations he made about people who were only tangentially connected to the case.

Seagorath Guest
    I want more updates on Shelia and Rachel. I want to know what they are doing and going through in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I want more updates on Shelia and Rachel. I want to know what they are doing and going through in prison.
    Me too. I'm willing to bet Rachel hates it and Shelia is adjusting just fine and trying to figure out how to manipulate the system.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Me too. I'm willing to bet Rachel hates it and Shelia is adjusting just fine and trying to figure out how to manipulate the system.
    I don't know about that. I think that Sheila isn't going to be nearly as popular among the women in state prison as she was among the horny teen boys in Morgantown.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    I don't know about that. I think that Sheila isn't going to be nearly as popular among the women in state prison as she was among the horny teen boys in Morgantown.
    I agree with you. I'm sure Rachel would have an easier time blending in than Shelia.

I've found that the way a person survives in prison is a lot like how they survived on the outside.

An acquaintance of mine who's just begun a 12-year prison sentence MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK this morning. The message was him telling me (not asking but telling) that I was to send him $50 on the first of each month. This is someone who'd taken everything I owned, destroyed my life. Someone devoid of a conscience or (seemingly) a soul. That bad..

When I first got the message, my whole body turned cold. It hadn't sank in that he was still in prison, thus harmless to me. It was just... seeing that message, that (horrific) spelling/grammar, I knew it was him and I was terrified.
    I messaged back, "You're out?"
    And he wrote, "Nope, got me a flip-fone [sic] baby they cant keep me down"
    I didn't answer, but damn if i didn't feel kinda creeped out the rest of the day... still do.
    Yes.

Seems like... like those who can and do manipulate in real life have little trouble doing the same on the inside, albeit the job's gotta be tougher, considering to whom their manipulation is aimed.

Every time I see this thread on the front page I'm hoping one of these monsters has met with ill fate while locked up. This is my favorite month of the year (big surprise huh?) so... you know, 'tis the season!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Mammy Guest
    Ugh, I can imagine the cold chills you got when you saw that message. Some assholes never change their ways no matter what.

I think that Rachel would likely try to blend in and not draw attention to herself. I think Shelia is used to manipulating any given situation to get what she wants and probably takes some pride over being "notorious." Neither one of them are doing hard time when you consider the crime they committed. If what I've read is true, they are in a dorm style setting instead of cells. They are allowed to have magazine subscriptions sent directly through the magazine company. They are allowed to order items through catalogs and shipped to them directly through the vendor. As long as there is money in their accounts, they are allowed to have their hair done, buy treats, and little extras instead of what is given to them by the prison. I'm sure Shelia would be above screwing a guard to get what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I've found that the way a person survives in prison is a lot like how they survived on the outside.

An acquaintance of mine who's just begun a 12-year prison sentence MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK this morning. The message was him telling me (not asking but telling) that I was to send him $50 on the first of each month. This is someone who'd taken everything I owned, destroyed my life. Someone devoid of a conscience or (seemingly) a soul. That bad..

When I first got the message, my whole body turned cold. It hadn't sank in that he was still in prison, thus harmless to me. It was just... seeing that message, that (horrific) spelling/grammar, I knew it was him and I was terrified.
    I messaged back, "You're out?"
    And he wrote, "Nope, got me a flip-fone [sic] baby they cant keep me down"
    I didn't answer, but damn if i didn't feel kinda creeped out the rest of the day... still do.
    Yes.

Seems like... like those who can and do manipulate in real life have little trouble doing the same on the inside, albeit the job's gotta be tougher, considering to whom their manipulation is aimed.

Every time I see this thread on the front page I'm hoping one of these monsters has met with ill fate while locked up. This is my favorite month of the year (big surprise huh?) so... you know, 'tis the season!
    ]
    Report him to the warden for having a cell phone. They'll fix him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Ugh, I can imagine the cold chills you got when you saw that message. Some assholes never change their ways no matter what.

I think that Rachel would likely try to blend in and not draw attention to herself. I think Shelia is used to manipulating any given situation to get what she wants and probably takes some pride over being "notorious." Neither one of them are doing hard time when you consider the crime they committed. If what I've read is true, they are in a dorm style setting instead of cells. They are allowed to have magazine subscriptions sent directly through the magazine company. They are allowed to order items through catalogs and shipped to them directly through the vendor. As long as there is money in their accounts, they are allowed to have their hair done, buy treats, and little extras instead of what is given to them by the prison. I'm sure Shelia would be above screwing a guard to get what she wants.
    ]T ]

No prison is nice. What you mean by "hair done" is just having it cut, and they cut your hair even on death row. The "treats" are a few limited snacks you can get once a week. You can receive books and magazines but the content is heavily controlled. Shelia has fucked one guard and gotten him fired, so she'll be watched closely for that. And she's already been beaten down once.
    So no. she won't have a good time in there.

Mammy Guest
    ]T ]

No prison is nice. What you mean by "hair done" is just having it cut, and they cut your hair even on death row. The "treats" are a few limited snacks you can get once a week. You can receive books and magazines but the content is heavily controlled. Shelia has fucked one guard and gotten him fired, so she'll be watched closely for that. And she's already been beaten down once.
    So no. she won't have a good time in there.
    Alrighty then. You sure get defensive when anything is mentioned about her. I'm done commenting on this thread.

Some prisons are much easier than others. The rules are seldom enforced in many prisons. Most of what you read is not accurate at all. You CAN get your hair styled and not just cut. Skiddledy, I'm not trying to be confrontational but your statement isn't entirely accurate. I'm not sure what your experience is but all prisons can't be summed together as one. I'm sure Shelia and Rachel aren't loving it but they're not suffering as they should.

I'm not defensive. It's just that a lot of people. especially on the political right, have a very inaccurate idea of prison. Just like they have a very inaccurate idea of life on unemployment benefits. Believe me, John Boehner would cry his eyes out in either situation.

And dormitory housing isn't what you think. Here's a photo of it.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...ticleLarge.jpg
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 10-16-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Seagorath Guest
    Will Shelia and Rachel be protected from the "male" and possibly "female" guards at the prison? (asking those of you with prison experience). Thanks!

Will Shelia and Rachel be protected from the "male" and possibly "female" guards at the prison? (asking those of you with prison experience). Thanks!
    In my (however limited) experience I believe if a guard wanted to get at you, well a guard's gonna get at you.

Not unlike cops on the outside, they have a system of protecting one another, the guards do. If one does a thing and doesn't want to be seen doing it, the others will likely turn their heads. Not in every situation I'm sure, but from what I've seen, if a guard truly wanted to get to an inmate, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

You're being videotaped all the time, everywhere you go, in your private life. So doesn't it seem strange to you that convicts are not being videotaped?

The guards unions won't allow that because they want to be able to beat prisoners when they want to and leave no evidence.

Shelia has already been caught once so they'll keep her away from male guards for a few months and then it'll just be kept quiet. I'm not sure of the structure at that particular prison so it's just my assumption. From personal experience I can say that guards get away with anything and 99% are crooked as they come. Female guards have sex with inmates all the time and I'm sure it's the same in a women's facility. I'm sure guards will grant favors for favors so it's safe to say it will happen from time to time. Especially if she wants drugs. It's the easiest way to get drugs because the guards are bringing in nearly all of the shit. Or atleast allowing it in. Every prison I've been in was very cautious about leaving female guards alone with prisoners. Unless they are completely shackled. I won't get explicit but there are ways to get it done.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 10-16-2014 at 11:06 AM.

YuukaK Guest
    Are these the two saying that they killed her for Slenderman or some bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    They said they killed her because they didn't like her. A lot of people don't believe that but I think it's the truth. That and because they thought they'd get a kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    Those two were much younger. I believe we have a thread though.

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks for the info, McMorbid!

They will be tossing the salad quite soon.

27. 10-16-2014, 07:38 PM
    Reason
    i was not as nice as i should have been

You have to think about who her audience is in there. They won't like a spoiled little white brat like her.

Seagorath Guest
    For personal hedonistic reasons, I'd love to see them girls beamed into the internet 24-7. I'd love to see how they are truckin' around...making it work.

weirdgurl Guest
    For personal hedonistic reasons, I'd love to see them girls beamed into the internet 24-7. I'd love to see how they are truckin' around...making it work.
    Sea, this would be fabulous. They certainly enjoyed using social media/the Internet previously. Maybe a live stream should be part of the sentence.
    *NOTE: This portion of the penalty phase should NOT be used with Jodi Arias

If they weren't so high profile they'd be back on social media within the year. Cellphones are so common in prison it's unreal.

If they weren't so high profile they'd be back on social media within the year. Cellphones are so common in prison it's unreal.
    But if you get reported for having one you're in serious trouble. The only way an inmate can get a cell phone is for a guard to be bribed, and to get caught with one is to bring heat on the guards.

You might be surprised how easy it is to get away with. Give them a year to learn the ropes and make some connections. The type of prison they're in is somewhat lenient. They should both be in max. Unfortunately prison isn't what most people think it is. Out here can be much harder for many people.

You might be surprised how easy it is to get away with. Give them a year to learn the ropes and make some connections. The type of prison they're in is somewhat lenient. They should both be in max. Unfortunately prison isn't what most people think it is. Out here can be much harder for many people.
    I'm aware of how crooked prison guards tend to be, What I was getting at is that if TaupinJohn will report the inmate who is harassing him to his warden, the guy will be in a world of shit.

And I don't know what Shelia would do with a cell phone. It's not as if she has a criminal empire to run on the outside.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 10-17-2014 at 01:40 PM.

TJ should definitely report that piece of shit. She's a very sweet person and worked very hard to break away from his sorry ass in the first place. But that's another story.

As for Shelia and Rachel they'd probably just text friends and play on the internet. Anonymously I assume because they're well known and many people will be watching for activity. Hopefully other inmates will keep them in discomfort.

Some people make a big deal out of Shelia not making a statement of contrition in court, but I think her lawyer advised her not to. After all the crocodile tears she shed with the Neeses, he knew that wouldn't go down well.

Seagorath Guest
    I want to see more of Shelia.

From what I understand of women's prison, You can get your hair styled, you can buy treats at the commissary, You can have magazines and books, and you can order things online sent directly to them from the website itself, ie Amazon. They can also receive care packages from family, those are searched, however. So not all the facts that someone posted are correct.

Seagorath Guest
    R.I.P., dear Skylar. Those girls are sick and wicked and are suffering forever.

You, however, are in a special place...living the young forever wonderful times.

If anybody finds a grave location for Skylar...please let me know. I'd like to leave her flowers.

http://findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi...673824&df=all&

Mammy Guest
    R.I.P., dear Skylar. Those girls are sick and wicked and are suffering forever.

You, however, are in a special place...living the young forever wonderful times.

If anybody finds a grave location for Skylar...please let me know. I'd like to leave her flowers.

http://findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi...673824&df=all&
    I thought she was cremated?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    From what I understand of women's prison, You can get your hair styled, you can buy treats at the commissary, You can have magazines and books, and you can order things online sent directly to them from the website itself, ie Amazon. They can also receive care packages from family, those are searched, however. So not all the facts that someone posted are correct.
    Let me address this point by point.

1. Other inmates cut your hair in prison. They might make you cute and they might not. But Sheila's hair will no longer be straightened and tinted.

2. You can buy stuff once a week, on Saturday night, with a very limited selection.

3, You can get magazine and books, but nothing with crime themes or violent themes, or anything that could be remotely construed as porniographic.

4. Re packages from the family: Nobody runs around in prison with more stuff than other inmates. They'd get it taken away by the other prisoners if they did.

Bottom line: Prison is fucked up and miserable for everyone. Sheila and Rachel won't skate in there. They're in the presence of seriously bad people 24/7 who might attack them at any moment for no reason at all, they won't get good medical care or dental care, they're eating food they don't like, and they're not doing anything that somebody doesn't let them do.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about on this particular subject.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 10-26-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Mammy didn't post that.

Mammy didn't post that.
    I apologize, Mammy. Fixed.

I thought she was cremated?
    Only a few bones were recovered, including the skull. There's a lot of wildlife there. I don't know what happened to the bones.

The Newsball site is still silent. Somebody really put a body slam on him.

Cremation is actually very common among parents whose children have been murdered. They will often keep the urn in their home instead of burying it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I am certain that Sheila is doing well in prison. She may not be thriving, but I'm sure she's adapted. Many people with personality disorders do not respond to 'punishment' or 'rewards'. They will simply adapt to the situation to continue being comfortable however they find themselves. Perhaps it is a type of coping behavior. Teenagers with this type of personality (borderline or full on sociopathic) will simply do what they have to in order to get their way and then move onto the next thing. If they get caught they will lie in order to get out of it and then next time they will still do what they want, but go about a different way to get it. There is NO rehabilitation or remorse, only self-fulfillment.

I doubt Sheila is thinking "I shouldn't have done this"... at this point she probably thinking... "Ok. I got caught. Now that I'm in prison, how can I manipulate this situation to get what I want?"

I sometimes think people who process things this way are only able to 'feel' in the moment and only when it relates to themselves. She will always think it was someone else's fault... even if she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar (so to speak) on video with several eye witnesses... she would try to lie it away. There are many people who fit this description, but not all of those are capable of murder.

From Merck Manuals: http://www.merckmanuals.com/professi....html#v1028939

Antisocial personality disorder:

Antisocial personality disorder (and the historically related disorder of psychopathic personality disorder) is marked by a callous disregard for the rights and feelings of other people. Affected people exploit others for materialistic gain or personal gratification. They become frustrated easily and tolerate frustration poorly. Characteristically, they act out their conflicts impulsively and irresponsibly, sometimes with hostility and violence. Typically, they do not anticipate the consequences of their behaviors and do not feel remorse or guilt afterward. Many of them have a well-developed capacity for glibly rationalizing their behavior and/or blaming it on others. Dishonesty and deceit permeate their relationships. Punishment rarely modifies their behavior or improves their judgment.

Antisocial personality often leads to alcoholism, drug addiction, promiscuity, failure to fulfill responsibilities, frequent relocation, and difficulty abiding by laws. Life expectancy is decreased, but the disorder tends to diminish or stabilize with age.

Antisocial personality disorder
    currently has no effective treatment. Patients can be noncompliant or exploitative. Clinicians need to be very aware of these tendencies and not allow patients to use treatment as an excuse to avoid social responsibilities

Last edited by Dulcinea; 10-27-2014 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Dulcinea;1475658]I am certain that Sheila is doing well in prison. She may not be thriving, but I'm sure she's adapted. Many people with personality disorders do not respond to 'punishment' or 'rewards'. They will simply adapt to the situation to continue being comfortable however they find themselves. Perhaps it is a type of coping behavior. Teenagers with this type of personality (borderline or full on sociopathic) will simply do what they have to in order to get their way and then move onto the next thing. If they get caught they will lie in order to get out of it and then next time they will still do what they want, but go about a different way to get it. There is NO rehabilitation or remorse, only self-fulfillment.

I doubt Sheila is thinking "I shouldn't have done this"... at this point she probably thinking... "Ok. I got caught. Now that I'm in prison, how can I manipulate this situation to get what I want?"

I sometimes think people who process things this way are only able to 'feel' in the moment and only when it relates to themselves. She will always think it was someone else's fault... even if she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar (so to speak) on video with several eye witnesses... she would try to lie it away. There are many people who fit this description, but not all of those are capable of murder.

From Merck Manuals: http://www.merckmanuals.com/professi....html#v1028939

Antisocial personality disorder:

Antisocial personality disorder (and the historically related disorder of psychopathic personality disorder) is marked by a callous disregard for the rights and feelings of other people. Affected people exploit others for materialistic gain or personal gratification. They become frustrated easily and tolerate frustration poorly. Characteristically, they act out their conflicts impulsively and irresponsibly, sometimes with hostility and violence. Typically, they do not anticipate the consequences of their behaviors and do not feel remorse or guilt afterward. Many of them have a well-developed capacity for glibly rationalizing their behavior and/or blaming it on others. Dishonesty and deceit permeate their relationships. Punishment rarely modifies their behavior or improves their judgment.

Antisocial personality often leads to alcoholism, drug addiction, promiscuity, failure to fulfill responsibilities, frequent relocation, and difficulty abiding by laws. Life expectancy is decreased, but the disorder tends to diminish or stabilize with age.

Antisocial personality disorder
    currently has no effective treatment. Patients can be noncompliant or exploitative. Clinicians need to be very aware of these tendencies and not allow patients to use treatment as an excuse to avoid social responsibilities

I'm going to try one more time. But at a certain point, I recognize what a wall is and stop beating my head against it.

I didn't say she'd feel guilt or remorse. I said she's be miserable in there. How could a little spoiled brat like her NOT be miserable in there? Seriously, HOW COULD SHE NOT BE MISERABLE?

Furthermore, she can't manipulate older, knuckle-dragging women who DESPISE girls like her, and many of whom are manipulators themselves. And even if she could, WHAT WOULD SHE MANIPULATE THEM INTO DOING? Giving her one of their biscuits if they didn't want it?

LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT IT"S LIKE IN THERE, OK?

LISTEN TO THE PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT IT"S LIKE IN THERE, OK?
    How do you know I don't? Or that any of us don't?

I appreciate your experience and opinion on the subject. My experience and opinion, however, is telling me something different.

Seagorath Guest
    It can be argued that virtually all celebrities have some form of personality disorder. Hence is why they live the lives they do. Plus, it allows them ultimate control over those around them. Who wouldn't want that???

It can be argued that virtually all celebrities have some form of personality disorder. Hence is why they live the lives they do. Plus, it allows them ultimate control over those around them. Who wouldn't want that???
    You're right, Sea! And you know, having control (even if it's over getting an extra bag of potato chips) can make a sociopath complacent in any situation... as long as there is something to control and a 'goal' to reach, it doesn't matter if it is trivial to the rest of us. Some of Charles Manson's interviews (and the psychology behind them) are very interesting on this point.