Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Jack Raines Guest

Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

I saw a report about this case on CNN earlier. It's pretty sickening, and scary that the two girls killed their friend simply because they "didn't want to be her friend anymore" and were able to keep it a secret for almost a year. And they didn't even give her body the dignity of a burial.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	580780_319386061517477_1622098987_n_540x405_244x183.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	47025

CBS/AP) STAR CITY, W. Va. -
    For nearly nine months, the people of this small West Virginia town saw the face of missing 16-year-old honors student Skylar Neese everywhere -- beaming at them from fliers on utility poles, in gas stations, even at the local tattoo parlor.

She had been missing since she slipped out of her bedroom window one night last summer, but some in this town of fewer than 2,000 people never believed she had run away.

Police chased numerous leads with no luck. The break finally came when one of Neese's friends admitted plotting with another girl to kill her -- shocking even the investigators working the case.
    A newly released transcript of a secret plea hearing reveals that 16-year-old Rachel Shoaf said she and the second girl carried out a plan to kill Neese.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...rt-transcript/
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-04-2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Extreme copy and paste, Rule 7. Was started about 3 months ago, so I just cut it down.

Mammy Guest
    Wow, another Missy Avila type murder, even down to spending time with her mother and "helping" her. Evil little bitches!

what the FUCK is wrong with ppl? jfc

What the fuck is wrong with people is right ! Did they do this for kicks to see if they could get away with it ? Sick bitches !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

She was a beautiful girl. I bet the two that killed her were jealous. Cunts!

Wendy A. Guest
    ^^^^Agree!^^^^ She was a beautiful little girl, probably turned the head of little boy one of the others fancied. What a shame.

tarsier Guest
    Definitely over a boy teenaged girls are naturally unbalanced on that issue.

Wow as Mammy said another Missy Avlia. Horrible , they killed her just because they didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

Good God, there are a lot of people I did not want to be friends with anymore, but I didn't kill them. What twisted logic... if we kill her we never have to see her anywhere.. ever ! I hope those two hang !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Seagorath Guest
    Sick story. I can't believe it. Here's Skylar's father speaking...

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bes...urder-plot.cnn

Seagorath Guest
    Here's the infamous photo of the two cutting up together...the redhead hatched the plan to kill Skyler...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-attack.html

Seagorath Guest
    2nd Girl identified and more photos and information...

http://dollarscholar.com/?p=1762

Mammy Guest
    I've known lots of people over the years that I don't like anymore. Whatever happened to just staying the hell away from them?

Seagorath Guest
    These two teenage girls should be treated like adults...and serve LIFE in prison...or be executed via stabbing. They aren't kids at all. They are just evil, spoiled little bitches.

Hopefully, the guards at the prison will have fun with their cornholes. Here's the 2nd girl...and I will be posting more and more as this case develops...

Also, I will be posting information on the parents, as well as "boyfriends" of the two girls involved. Everybody involved in this "either directly or indirectly" will go down in life. Mark my word.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    These two teenage girls should be treated like adults...and serve LIFE in prison...or be executed via stabbing. They aren't kids at all. They are just evil, spoiled little bitches.

Hopefully, the guards at the prison will have fun with their cornholes. Here's the 2nd girl...and I will be posting more and more as this case develops...

Also, I will be posting information on the parents, as well as "boyfriends" of the two girls involved. Everybody involved in this "either directly or indirectly" will go down in life. Mark my word.
    wow, good find Sea.
    the pictures of the three of them make me sick. you should look at that Shelia's twitter and the backlash against her now.
    things like this scare me so much for my daughter.
    they all look normal. they're all besties. and then two kill the third.
    how do you ever trust anyone, ever?! how do you teach your kid not to trust anyone, ever, because they might stab you to death?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not buying the "we didn't want to be friends with her anymore" crap. There is a motive for this.

I also wonder what made the redhead confess

Mammy Guest
    I think she confessed to save her own ass. She probably has at least enough intelligence to know she wasn't getting out of this with no punishment and the one who talks first and rolls on the other one always gets the sweeter deal. Teenagers suck.

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I also wonder what made the redhead confess
    I heard that Rachel Shoaf had some kind of emotional breakdown around December of last year (maybe the guilt finally got to her?). Then she was put into a mental clinic for a few weeks. And she confessed shortly afterwards.

They should have kept her there, as for guilt, does that mean O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, Phil Specter might one day have a breakdown and confess... I doubt it, they did what they thought was right for them.. those women made them mad. I hope these girls get life without parole.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post

Nice find, thanks for posting! I've been reading the tweets of the second girl arrested.. Seems like she wasn't bothered by what she had done at all.

Mammy Guest
    I thought it was pretty disgusting when the second girl was posting about getting drunk with her mom. A few boundaries may have been a good idea, ya think, mom?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Wow, another Missy Avila type murder, even down to spending time with her mother and "helping" her. Evil little bitches!
    That was my first thought! I read the book "Missy's Murder", I believe that was the name of it, and this story reminded me of that. How do you kill your best friend just because you decide you don't like her anymore? I just don't get it. I echo the "WTF is wrong with people?" sentiment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathgoddess Guest
    I just heard about this today and I was reading up on it. I would bet that the Redhead, Rachel, is not a psychopath, but a feeble-minded follower and the other girl, Shelia, is the ringleader in this situation. I think it is easier for psycho teenagers to find minions to carry out their work and I bet Shelia knew exactly how to get Rachel to help her and how to keep her in line. I bet Rachel has genuine feelings and that is why she ultimately confessed to the murder, because she probably feels bad about it. Of course, they could both be loonies, who knows. It will be interesting to watch this one play out, I feel terrible for the family of the murdered girl though, this must be a complete and total nightmare for them.

Mammy Guest
    There just has to be more of a motive than them not liking her any more. I'm guessing jealousy. The mention of a lesbian angle reminds me of Shanda Sharer's murder and jealousy was definitely involved there.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    That was my first thought! I read the book "Missy's Murder", I believe that was the name of it, and this story reminded me of that. How do you kill your best friend just because you decide you don't like her anymore? I just don't get it. I echo the "WTF is wrong with people?" sentiment.
    Just saw this on ID last night. It reminded me of this story.

Mammy Guest
    Both of Missy's murderers are out of prison now. They should have never left prison alive.

Both of Missy's murderers are out of prison now. They should have never left prison alive.
    I was going to look them up after the show went off but I couldn't remember Missy's last name. Do you remember so I can look up the case?

Mammy Guest
    Avila is her last name.

Avila is her last name.
    Thank ya!

Mammy Guest
    You are very welcome!

Seagorath Guest
    Updated information on these two hellish skanks holes. Shelia Eddy is the other girl. Her name isn't public because she's a minor or something (pffft). Well, here's some scoop at topix. Sad case. Wonder why the national media hasn't grabbed onto this like Anthony, Arias and Knox. Nancy Grace???

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morg...VEE9GSE02K3QQ4

That is a problem here.. suspects can't be named because they are minors. I'm sick of that bullshit, protecting their identity because their underage. Regardless of what crime they have committed, I think the public at large has the right to know who these "kids" are. Laws need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That is a problem here.. suspects can't be named because they are minors. I'm sick of that bullshit, protecting their identity because their underage. Regardless of what crime they have committed, I think the public at large has the right to know who these "kids" are. Laws need to be changed.
    Well they are suspects only and havent been convicted of any crime yet.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    Exclusive Skylar Neese information...the guy posting this has been updating it...

btw: Her name is spelled incorrectly with an "e" (skyler) in the main header for this thread.

Seagorath Guest
    Here are photos of the two suspected murderers...Rachel Shoaf and Shelia Eddy. The victim, Skylar Neese, is also in many of the pictures (the shortest one)...relaxed and enjoying life with her two pals. Skylar was an angel.

The Shoaf and Eddy girls both had a height and size advantage when they overpowered Skylar that dark and horrific night. These photos are coming to you via the official blog site of Cole Bartiromo. Thanks, Cole!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_1-4[1].jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	47096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_1-3[1].jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	47097   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8437[1].png 
Views:	71 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	47098   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_76791[1].png 
Views:	69 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	47099  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_3-1[1].jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	47100   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_1-51[1].jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	47101  

ScarletStarlet Guest
    I've been following all the links and reading up on this, thanks Seagorath! I cannot get my head around two young girls murdering their friend because they didn't want to be her friend any more. I just don't get it. They're all pretty wee things, they all seemed so close...just what made them do it? I don't suppose we'll ever know, especially as Shelia appears to still be denying everything.

Just mental.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletStarlet View Post
    I've been following all the links and reading up on this, thanks Seagorath! I cannot get my head around two young girls murdering their friend because they didn't want to be her friend any more. I just don't get it. They're all pretty wee things, they all seemed so close...just what made them do it? I don't suppose we'll ever know, especially as Shelia appears to still be denying everything.

Just mental.
    It is, isn't it? And they all look so pretty and normal. Very frightening when you realize monsters come in all kinds of packages. I am so glad I am not a kid now.

ScarletStarlet Guest
    Me too Bettie! The social media aspect of this case is fascinating as well. The fact that you can still read Skylar's Twitter page, and even one of the alleged murderer's tweets. It's all so modern and frightening. The language they use, how open they are about their drug taking and partying...kids just don't seem to understand that once it's out there, it's there forever. Reading the second girl's Twitter is an eye opener for me, for sure. Just downright cold behaviour.

Great parenting mom and dad. Good to see your little monsters portrayed themselves as half naked tramps. Surprise surprise that they have no morals and don't care about others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    One girl bragged about getting drunk with her mother. That shows what type of parent she is. She must be more interested in being her daughter's BFF than her mother. She's probably making excuses for her murderous daughter and blaming it on everyone but her daughter.

One girl bragged about getting drunk with her mother. That shows what type of parent she is. She must be more interested in being her daughter's BFF than her mother. She's probably making excuses for her murderous daughter and blaming it on everyone but her daughter.

If I had a kid and saw them post any pictures of themselves like those above they would have no privileges. No more cell phone, lap top, no more fun until your learn to be a respectful member of society.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    I thought the same thing and her mother was even in several of the pictures. She seems confused on what a parent's function is.

Minors my ass.... That is just bullshit... Little Bitches...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Wendy A. Guest
    I read her twitter account and mom took her on a "going away vacation" before she went to jail because she knew it was coming. Not only was she getting drunk with mom and dad, she also smoked pot with them. She has a pic of herself smoking from a bong. The other one, who's not been officially named mother had to have known what her daughter did. When it came on the tv that an arrest warrant had been issued for her darling daughter they were eating at Cracker Barrel and the mother ordered the check and proceeded to pay and leave with the daughter before their food arrived. What model parents these fucked up demon spawns have!

Mammy Guest
    Yes, the bong shot was super classy. Not only illegal, but done with full knowledge and probably participation of her mother and people wonder why some kids turn out like they do. I wonder what type of parents Skylar had?

Wendy A. Guest
    hate to speak ill of the dead, but I heard her home life was similar.

Mammy Guest
    That's exactly what I expected. My son may be eighteen and legally an adult, but he still doesn't spend the night at a friend's home if my husband and I don't like the parents or don't know them. The friend can come here, but my son won't stay there. He doesn't even get upset over it since he knows the reason and he knows we do it because we care about where he is and what he is doing. He has friends younger than him who come and go as they please in their home and their parents have no idea where they are.

I don't care if her parents taught her how to use heroin, she didn't deserve to be stabbed to death by two friends she trusted.
    Skylar will never have the chance to grow up and make her own life and parenting choices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True it's like blame the victim.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.