Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 41484950
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2475

Thread: Johnny Depp

  1. #2451
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,714
    Domino here is the link to the Ghost Adventures Thread http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ost+Adventures

  2. #2452
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Domino here is the link to the Ghost Adventures Thread http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...ost+Adventures
    Thanks for that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #2453
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,714
    You're welcome. I wanted to see the Viper Room episode on GA last night, but as I said my cable is out at the moment, anyone watch it and if so how was it?

  4. #2454
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    You're welcome. I wanted to see the Viper Room episode on GA last night, but as I said my cable is out at the moment, anyone watch it and if so how was it?
    You might want to check out Travelchannel.com they have a few episodes up, it might take a couple of weeks.

    ETA I didn't know GA did an investigation of the house where Hodel claims his Dad killed the Black Dahlia.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

  5. #2455
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    331
    I loved Scissorhands, very different and fascinating. He's attractive, talented and has a great career, keep it up Johnny!!

  6. #2456
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,110
    Man, FUCK Johnny Depp.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  7. #2457
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,714
    Wish I could lol

  8. #2458
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Wish I could lol
    Haha, I love that

  9. #2459
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,714
    giggles, thanks Buzzy, I know I am married but a girl can wish without acting on it,.

  10. #2460
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    560
    I've likely posted this before because this is what I always think of when I think of Johnny Depp, so forgive me if it's on this site (or even earlier in this same thread.) I've seen three of his movies all of which I enjoyed (Ed Wood, Fear And Loathing In Los Vegas, Dark Shadows) and I have liked his character every time. But when I watch a movie and consider the lead actor I can detect some essential parts to the actor, and when I see movies later I can detect those same elements and "know" somewhat the actor. With Johnny Depp I have not yet been able to do that. He's entirely different every time, every movie. Of course anyone can see I have a really small sample (just three movies). I can't recall any interviews I've seen or other media where he's just himself. Maybe that would help. I have to wonder if it's the actor or just me (likely just me.)

  11. #2461
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,714
    Has won the case against Amber Heard, she has to pay him 15 million dollars, and she gets two million, but I read the judge knocked hers down to 350,000, meaning he will only have to pay her 350,000 . jury found that she lied about the whole thing and did slander him, he in turn did some slander against her, Disney is wanting him back for pirates, he told them no thanks, but I think he should do one more to have an end for Captain Jack, also heard he is going to be in an upcoming or slated for an upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie, as well as Beetle Juice Part 2.

  12. #2462
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Has won the case against Amber Heard, she has to pay him 15 million dollars, and she gets two million, but I read the judge knocked hers down to 350,000, meaning he will only have to pay her 350,000 . jury found that she lied about the whole thing and did slander him, he in turn did some slander against her, Disney is wanting him back for pirates, he told them no thanks, but I think he should do one more to have an end for Captain Jack, also heard he is going to be in an upcoming or slated for an upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie, as well as Beetle Juice Part 2.
    Virginia seemingly has a cap of $350,000 for punitive damages. Johnny got $10m because he proved all his statements and $5m punitive damages which will go down to $350,000. She will get the full $2m because she won on one of the statements. According to lawyers, her win wasn't the big ha-ha many are claiming as it technically wasn't Johnny who said it but his lawyer and she only got it because of the way he worded it and it couldn't be 100% proven and the man who said it...Adam Waldman has said he will be appealing and he has more proof he was telling the truth so we will see about that. As for paying Johnny, she seemingly can't afford to and can't go bankrupt either as one of the rules is if you are doing it to get out of paying someone then it won't happen. She is also claiming she will appeal but unless someone gives her the money then I doubt it as you have to put up a bond before they let you even file the papers and it is usually 3/4 to all of what you owe and any go fund me that is being set up for her are getting shut down.

    It's disgusting how many think because he was a man he couldn't have been abused and even now those who claim it's a step back for victims always focus on just women when talking about DV including a lot of the MSM when the truth is more people, including many men have come forward now to tell their story because as they say if someone like Johnny is able to tell people then so can they. I know he said he wouldn't do another POTC but I think they will eventually ask him back to do it and he might just do it for the fans so as you say, he can shut the book on the character once and for all. I can see him doing a Sherlock Holmes as RDJ was always in his corner and if it's Tim Burton doing Beetlejuice 2 then there is a good chance as they have partnered together so many times over the years.

  13. #2463
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,468
    After this trial and everything, I just see him a whole lot differently. He's just gross to me now...

  14. #2464
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    After this trial and everything, I just see him a whole lot differently. He's just gross to me now...
    Never been a fan of JD, but I hate for anyone to be bullied. Did the truth out about Amber? The justice systems says it did. But who really knows.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  15. #2465
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Never been a fan of JD, but I hate for anyone to be bullied. Did the truth out about Amber? The justice systems says it did. But who really knows.
    True, I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  16. #2466
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Never been a fan of JD, but I hate for anyone to be bullied. Did the truth out about Amber? The justice systems says it did. But who really knows.
    Did he assault her...I can't say 100% he didn't because I wasn't there but the huge 'mountain' of evidence she had to prove it wasn't there. She kept saying she wanted her truth heard yet tried to get it thrown out five times and when the judge said about cameras being in court, she didn't want that happening either. Then on the stand she and her friends contradicted her versions of what happened, changing her story several times including claiming things that would never have been possible to do, tried to pass off doctored photos as the real thing and claimed Johnny's team was surpressing evidence when the truth was she was asked to hand stuff over as evidence more than once that she claims would help her and she refused and the other stuff like supposed medical records that proved she had been assaulted weren't there to show anywhere, not even from the nurse who went to the penthouse to see her all the time.

    On the other hand, you had witnesses who saw her attacking Johnny, audios where she can be heard admitting to assaulting him, admitting to cutting his finger off yet on the stand claimed it wasn't her. right after it was played to the court. She went from claiming she never hit him at all to admitting to hitting him once then having to admit it happened several times. She also admitted to writing the OP-ED about him twice as well, saying she did it because she didn't like people were still defending him even though she had claimed earlier, it wasn't about him. If you only get information from the media then I get why so many don't want to take sides or wonder why he won because they are making out all the evidence pointed to him being the abuser and she was the victim with them cherry picking what is being put up. But for those who watched the whole six weeks of the trial...who saw what the jurors did, yes there was stuff that didn't show Johnny in a great light but when all was said and done, with what was there, it was clear there was only one abuser and it wasn't Johnny. Now, I'm not saying he is perfect far from it but he proved he was telling the truth and she was lying and that is why the verdict came out as it did.

  17. #2467
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,849
    He's not the abusive type. I've seen so many interviews with him and read many articles about him. They show that he's a laid back person.

    I'm glad he won. Especially, cuz he proved that she defecated on his bed. That's just gross.
    .

  18. #2468
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    He's not the abusive type. I've seen so many interviews with him and read many articles about him. They show that he's a laid back person.

    I'm glad he won. Especially, cuz he proved that she defecated on his bed. That's just gross.
    I so agree with all this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  19. #2469
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,479
    Interesting to see Amber on the Today show considering she keeps claiming she just wants to move on. She is now claiming the only reason Johnny won was because he was more famous, got to go first and put on a show. Even when Savannah called her right out and said maybe it was down to her not team not having a decent case, she said no. I get she wants to save face but it's just getting sad now.

  20. #2470
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Interesting to see Amber on the Today show considering she keeps claiming she just wants to move on. She is now claiming the only reason Johnny won was because he was more famous, got to go first and put on a show. Even when Savannah called her right out and said maybe it was down to her not team not having a decent case, she said no. I get she wants to save face but it's just getting sad now.
    So true, she is only hurting herself. Johnny Depp's lawyers must love this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  21. #2471
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    So true, she is only hurting herself. Johnny Depp's lawyers must love this.
    I've seen many lawyers online saying he is well within his rights to sue her again because this would class as a 'new publication'. If he does, it really isn't looking good for her as there is already talk of the UK trial being looked into again seeing as nearly everything she claimed in the UK was contradicted by her in the US trial. On top of that Australia is still investigating her for perjury over the fact she knowingly smuggled the dogs in and forced her asst to lie about it...the same dogs she got in the divorce and gave to her dad who is a known animal abuser just to spite Johnny. Then there is the LAPD who has opened a file on her because she knowingly gave false info in a report...but of course none of it is Amber's fault, it's everyone else.

  22. #2472
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I've seen many lawyers online saying he is well within his rights to sue her again because this would class as a 'new publication'. If he does, it really isn't looking good for her as there is already talk of the UK trial being looked into again seeing as nearly everything she claimed in the UK was contradicted by her in the US trial. On top of that Australia is still investigating her for perjury over the fact she knowingly smuggled the dogs in and forced her asst to lie about it...the same dogs she got in the divorce and gave to her dad who is a known animal abuser just to spite Johnny. Then there is the LAPD who has opened a file on her because she knowingly gave false info in a report...but of course none of it is Amber's fault, it's everyone else.
    I so agree with all this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  23. #2473
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,248
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  24. #2474
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Her insurance company has also filed a suit. She had a $1m policy but they say they shouldn't have to pay her because the defamation was willful and deliberate. While I don't usually wish for another person's downfall, she and her hangers on spent the last six years doing all they could to troll not only Johnny but lawyers defending him, the police and members of the Australian government who were involved in her issues over there, everytime thinking she was untouchable. There is also the families whose lives she ruined even before she became famous.....what's happening to her is all her own doing and has been a LONG time coming.

  25. #2475
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,160
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Good, that's a good start.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •