Page 1 of 50 12310 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 2475

Thread: Johnny Depp

  1. #1
    endsleigh03 Guest

    Johnny Depp

    "Whats Eating Gilbert Grape" is one of my all time fav movies, but I loved he way he looked in "Edward Scissorhands"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	johnny-depp-3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	2111   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	johnny_depp_3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	2113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForYou_JohnnyDepp.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	2114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5563et.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	2116  


  2. #2
    Jaxxx Guest
    I think he's a good actor, attractive, and very strange.

  3. #3
    SistaSara Guest
    I LOVE me some Johnny Depp.



    Gilbert Grape and Scissorhands are my fav too!

  4. #4
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    I think he's a good actor, attractive, and very strange.
    The first pic in below post does funny things to my tummy

  5. #5
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    The first pic in below post does funny things to my tummy

    As a matter of fact so does number 2, 3, and 4.

  6. #6
    Kathyf Guest
    He isn one of my favorites.

  7. #7
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Loved "Ninth Gate" too

  8. #8
    Kathyf Guest
    Sweeny Todd Just a few weeks!!!

  9. #9
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    Sweeny Todd Just a few weeks!!!
    Yeah! More Depp

  10. #10
    SistaSara Guest
    Blow is really good and I liked Benny and Joon

  11. #11
    endsleigh03 Guest
    His daughter was really ill not that long ago.
    Hard to believe a cut on the foot can cause that much trouble.

  12. #12
    Kathyf Guest
    Loved benny and Joon

  13. #13
    endsleigh03 Guest
    I suppose asking for him as a stocking stuffer <GRIN> is out of the question.......

  14. #14
    Jaxxx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I suppose asking for him as a stocking stuffer <GRIN> is out of the question.......
    Never hurts to ask

  15. #15
    GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SistaSara View Post
    I LOVE me some Johnny Depp.



    Gilbert Grape and Scissorhands are my fav too!
    What are those tats? Real or makeup? Any idea?

  16. #16
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    What are those tats? Real or makeup? Any idea?
    I know he had the Winona Ryder one changed to "wino forever" after they broke up.
    He also has other real ones, they smudged them out for his role as "Capt Jack Sparrow"

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,063
    Quote Originally Posted by SistaSara View Post
    Blow is really good and I liked Benny and Joon
    He was great in blow.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  18. #18
    tensecondstolove Guest
    So, who's going to go see Sweeney Todd on Xmas Day? I might. Or else for sure the day after. I love when they release movies on Christmas though..perfect end to the holiday.

  19. #19
    Kathyf Guest
    Oh i thought it was the 21st they must have changed it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,849
    If Johnny Depp's in it, I want to see it.
    .

  21. #21
    Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I suppose asking for him as a stocking stuffer <GRIN> is out of the question.......
    I'm sorry, he'll be in MY stocking!!

    I loved him as Captain Jack!!
    Lets not forget him as Willy Wonka, he played that character well.
    And I cannot remember the name of the movie now, but the one where he was the writer, and the girl from Titanic was in it.

    I can't wait to see Sweeney Todd!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    141
    ^^^^ That was Finding Neverland. Great movie. I like just about anything Johnny's in.

  23. #23
    ComputerGuy Guest
    Awesome Actor. Some folks are saying that his performance in Sweeney Todd is Best Actor material

  24. #24
    Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    I'm sorry, he'll be in MY stocking!!

    I loved him as Captain Jack!!
    Lets not forget him as Willy Wonka, he played that character well.
    And I cannot remember the name of the movie now, but the one where he was the writer, and the girl from Titanic was in it.

    I can't wait to see Sweeney Todd!
    Umm no already asked Santa for some Johnny Depp and he'l be sitting under my tree with a big Red bow on Christmas morning! LOL

  25. #25
    Death Hag Chris Guest
    I think he's an amazing actor with great range. it's not often you can find an actor or actress who's so damn good looking it should be a crime, but can still ACT! I loved him in Blow, Donnie Brasco, What's eating Gilbert Grape and even Nightmare On Elm Street. he's a damn fine actor.

  26. #26
    leevancleef Guest
    i cant understand why this man hasnt already been awarded with an Oscar. Hes one of the best, if not the best,of his generation. His roles in Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands, Finding Neverland and Willy Wonka are superb.
    i cant wait to see Sweeney Todd.

  27. #27
    Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    i cant understand why this man hasnt already been awarded with an Oscar. Hes one of the best, if not the best,of his generation. His roles in Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands, Finding Neverland and Willy Wonka are superb.
    i cant wait to see Sweeney Todd.
    GOOD CALL!!! I totally agree he should have taken home an Oscar by now. he sure as hell deserves it.

  28. #28
    leevancleef Guest
    He does! Oscars are bullshit imho, nowdays.
    C'mon even Jennifer Hudson from American idol has one..... and to think that people like Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole , Barbara Stanwyck and, in this case, Johnny Depp dont have one.... blah

  29. #29
    Bidmor Guest
    Depp is one of the few younger actors who you can plug into just about any part and he'll deliver the mail. I put him in the Jack Nicholson category...he does his job damn well and otherwise keeps his mouth shut.

    If "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" or "The Shining" are ever re-made, I'd nominate Depp for the lead.

  30. #30
    janel Guest
    Does this man ever age? He looks as good, if not better than he did in 21 Jump St.

  31. #31
    Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Depp is one of the few younger actors who you can plug into just about any part and he'll deliver the mail. I put him in the Jack Nicholson category...he does his job damn well and otherwise keeps his mouth shut.

    If "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" or "The Shining" are ever re-made, I'd nominate Depp for the lead.
    good point. he does have that charisma that Jack has in all his movies. he can play comedy, drama and thrillers and pull it off without being over the top or corny.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lubbock/San Angelo Texas
    Posts
    3,304
    yay for this thread. 21 jump street was awesome! i plan on getting it on dvd, i saw it at best buy just the other day. johnny depp is my favorite actor of this generation. very nice to look at as well.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"



  33. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    Rumors were circulating that Johnny Depp was said to play Freddie Mercury in a movie on Mercury's life.

    <If this is true and he pulls it off I will consider him the greatest actor of my generation>

    Resemblance? perhaps (???).
    Last edited by Jason; 12-06-2007 at 01:31 PM.


  34. #34
    Bigfoot Guest
    One of the best actors ever!

  35. #35
    BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by janel View Post
    Does this man ever age? He looks as good, if not better than he did in 21 Jump St.
    He actually DOES get better with time.

  36. #36
    smellslikealmonds Guest
    I liked 21 Jump Street
    I thought he was soooooo hot.

  37. #37
    SarahThirteen Guest
    I have been inlove with Johnny since I was 3 years old!!! I cant wait for Sweeney Todd to come out and I will be seeing it Xmas morning!!!

  38. #38
    Andrea Guest
    His mom owns a farm next to my mom and dad's neighborhood and he comes to town every now and then. Everyone is respectful and leaves him alone. And yah, he never seems to age and I love the fact that he always chooses interesting roles and doesn't get pigeon-holed. He's a great actor.

  39. #39
    Jersey Girl Guest
    He's my favorite actor. I love Johnny. Mmmmm!

  40. #40
    Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Rumors were circulating that Johnny Depp was said to play Freddie Mercury in a movie on Mercury's life.

    <If this is true and he pulls it off I will consider him the greatest actor of my generation>

    Resemblance? perhaps (???).
    I think that would RULE!!! I seriously think Johnny Depp would do Freddie justice. Freddie was just so fucking AMAZING! I hope this isn't just a rumor.

  41. #41
    Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    I think that would RULE!!! I seriously think Johnny Depp would do Freddie justice. Freddie was just so fucking AMAZING! I hope this isn't just a rumor.
    That would be awesome! one of my favorite actors playing one of my favorite musicians..and yeah the resemblance is there! *fingers crossed!*

  42. #42
    Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    good point. he does have that charisma that Jack has in all his movies. he can play comedy, drama and thrillers and pull it off without being over the top or corny.
    As does Morgan Freeman, Newman, Redford...as did Bogart, Steiger, Robinson, Gable, Wayne, Scott, Poitier, McQueen, Cagney...it's called talent.

  43. #43
    Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Rumors were circulating that Johnny Depp was said to play Freddie Mercury in a movie on Mercury's life.

    <If this is true and he pulls it off I will consider him the greatest actor of my generation>

    Resemblance? perhaps (???).
    That would be great

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    559
    I'd sing pantless karaoke with him too. Watch out Keifer!

  45. #45
    SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Rumors were circulating that Johnny Depp was said to play Freddie Mercury in a movie on Mercury's life.

    <If this is true and he pulls it off I will consider him the greatest actor of my generation>

    Resemblance? perhaps (???).

    I can see a Depp/Mercury resemblance.



  46. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,849
    I don't see a resemblance honestly, even though I love them both. But no matter. Top notch acting skill makes me forget I'm not watching the real person. Johnny's good like that.
    .

  47. #47
    Kellycatt1 Guest
    I love Johnny Depp, he is still hot Captain Jack Sparrow is my fave. Almost had to hurt someone at work. They said that he was going to suck in Sweeny. I had to tell that that he does not suck in any movie he does. He is an awesome actor.

  48. #48
    Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    As does Morgan Freeman, Newman, Redford...as did Bogart, Steiger, Robinson, Gable, Wayne, Scott, Poitier, McQueen, Cagney...it's called talent.
    why do you have to be a jerk to me? I didn't say a fucking thing to you.

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Westchester NY
    Posts
    5,856
    Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat/Ali G) was rumored to play him as well but later said "NOPE, Ain't happening" I think he resembles Mercury more then Depp but would much rather see Depp in the role.



  50. #50
    malaki Guest
    He's just HOT ...Should be illegal to be so damn goodlooking!! hahahha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •