Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion at the finish line of the Boston Marathon

There was speculation about that wayyy earlier today, before this happened. I was looking at the page his mom set up. She calls him Sunny. No idea if that's who it is or not. What did you hear? My feed went down, had to switch to a new one.

2. 04-19-2013, 12:07 AM

I'm getting my updates from Reddit...none of the live feeds are working for me for some reason.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

6. 04-19-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Yeah that's the first one I clicked onto....but not working. Wah wah... :/

Latest report: suspect lost in foot pursuit.

Is naked guy the other bomber, or mistaken identity guy? So 'fused....

8. 04-19-2013, 12:24 AM

AmericanBraziian Guest
    Doesnt look like the missing student to me. I could be wrong, but I think people are projecting.

11. 04-19-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunil11.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	287.4 KB 
ID:	46320

Good God. His family commented on the Marathon!
    Seriously, if this was a movie...no one would believe it.

AmericanBraziian Guest
    The Naked guy looks like Suspect #1 ...same build...and sideburns.

14. 04-19-2013, 12:42 AM

so to clarify, the guys involved in the shooting are the bombers of the marathon and one is in custody and one on the loose?

and the missing student is one of the bombers?

I'm getting all confused lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    so to clarify, the guys involved in the shooting are the bombers of the marathon and one is in custody and one on the loose?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Report now that suspect has barricaded himself inside a building....

Yes!

Thank you we have it on the news over here but it's all very hazy so came here because i know you are top people in piecing everything together x

AussieBec Guest
    it's so crazy

Have there been any updates on the people maimed in the bombing ie how they are all doing? we haven't had any reports over here

This is amazing. 3 people died. Theres been larger single killer homicide counts in so many communities all across America throughout her existence and in certain metropolises many times every year yet they get no more mention than a blurb/burb in the police report section/ casual mention concerning individual neighborhoods/suburbs contained within a newspaper/tv stations print media/broadcast area. Personal or domestic violence/homicide on a ten digit scale is barely worth the bat of an eye or a rarely referenced TimeLife magazine article bereft of info but show some gore in public and every concerned citizen cuts their teeth on the bright camera flash reflected off the leg bone and chews the fat of the exposed inner thigh of the medias current tragic vivtim. We are truly sheep more alarmed by random loud noises than we are by the slaughterhouse next to our grazing lands.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

BPD Twitters pic of suspect @ 7/11: https://twitter.com/Boston_Police/st...898752/photo/1

we're getting told one suspect is dead and one on the loose so noone is in custody?

we're getting told one suspect is dead and one on the loose so noone is in custody?
    The one guy was taken into custody, then died at a local hospital.

Ok thank you

Lol. I haven't even gone to bed yet.

Me, neither. I just got on here, because I couldn't sleep. Thank GOD I came to this thread. I'm like the above poster- confused. Is this "missing Brown Student," Sunil, the one that's at large?

Watching the news, wow. The local newscaster is wound up and talking fast. One dead, one at large. Get him!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Me, neither. I just got on here, because I couldn't sleep. Thank GOD I came to this thread. I'm like the above poster- confused. Is this "missing Brown Student," Sunil, the one that's at large?
    Yes.

I hope the one at large gets caught alive at least then we might find out why they decided to do this act of evil

The one at large's father is a CEO of a software company. I hope his family didn't fund his terrorist activities with money earned in the U.S. The "Missing Brown Student" Facebook makes me a bit wary. How do you not know your son's a terrorist? (Sorry, just thinking aloud).

heaven01uk Guest
    I hope he dosen't kill himself and is caught alive so the answers that are needed can be got.

If anyone's interested, there's a live update, with people posting the police radio transmissions, while the suspect is being sought:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...oston+Marathon

I just woke up (it's 6am est) and all hell has broken out. A cop was shot, one of the suspects is dead and there was a shootout between the two terrorists and police and they were throwing explosive devices at police.

Looks like the FBI's plan to smoke them out worked. Just sorry a cop died in the process.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

endsleigh03 Guest
    They are brothers.

Lovely family.

tarsier Guest
    I've been following since around eleven last night and never saw where either suspect had been actually identified just photos released with police asking for help identifying which made me a bit ill because the immediate comments were "they look like Moslims..." I could understand maybe they appear to be of Middle Eastern descent but I don't get how a person "looks Moslim". Anyhow the photos were released then there was the cop shot near MIT reported seperately and the missing student. A few minutes ago I saw the second suspect was dead as well? I would like to see how the dots are connected on this one.

They're brothers, from Chechnya, which is primarily Islamic. I now don't know if the missing guy is connected, or not.

we're just getting that they are brothers nothing about the 2nd suspect being dead

I hope terrorist #1 (aka suspect 1) suffered great pain when he died. They've caused a lot of misery, so I hope the cops show no mercy.

jjropes23 Guest
    Wait, wasn't the media saying different names before? Is there official confirmation? I'm just starting to get the feeling that names are just being pulled out of a hat and if they look like the suspect then they are called the suspect on the run.
    Last edited by jjropes23; 04-19-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Haggy123 Guest
    Hi all! I'm new here. Been lurking for some time but not anymore!

From a Dutch (Yep, i'm Dutch and a true hag) website:

This is suspect nr. 2, previously seen as Sunil:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x_b495bca9.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	46322

endsleigh03 Guest
    I hope he did too. They're saying he had shrapnel and that he was run over.

I fell asleep with the news on and had dreams like an NCIS episode. Anyway, guy who wear their hats like that get on my nerves. I hope they aim for his head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

babyblujems Guest
    Have there been any updates on the people maimed in the bombing ie how they are all doing? we haven't had any reports over here
    Here's a little something about the wounded
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/s...6#.UXErFbWR_eY

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I hope he did too. They're saying he had shrapnel and that he was run over.
    Good. Just too bad he didn't live long enough to feel more pain. Even better, take terrorist #2 and bring him to either the North End or to Southie in Boston. Won't be much left when the folks in those areas get done with him.

babyblujems Guest

being reported saying live suspect is 19 year old Dzhokhar A.Tsarnaev , and dead one 26 year old Tamerlan Tsarnaev

babyblujems thanks for the link x

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Good. Just too bad he didn't live long enough to feel more pain. Even better, take terrorist #2 and bring him to either the North End or to Southie in Boston. Won't be much left when the folks in those areas get done with him.
    Wonder how scared little brother is now that big bro isn't there to lead.

heaven01uk Guest
    This might be Tamerlans youtube account

http://www.youtube.com/user/muazseyfullah/feed?filter=2

endsleigh03 Guest
    HAHAHA...

CNN reporting little brother ran over big brother.

I hope it's true.

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    They're brothers, from Chechnya, which is primarily Islamic. I now don't know if the missing guy is connected, or not.
    Can you tell this from looking at their pictures? Where they are from and what their faith is? I'd also like to toss out the word "alleged" as I've certain respect for the whole due process thing. I cetainly hope they are guilty of the marathon bombing but...

God damn it. I hate being wrong. See what happens when you sleep for an hour.

I shall redeem myself by "Not Wrong" pics:
    http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com...000LMvBfr7Y3JM

http://vk.com/id160300242
    Last edited by LLC; 04-19-2013 at 07:03 AM.

It is now believed they robbed a 7-11 last night with bombs strapped to their chest. I guess all that college tuition made them hard up for cash.

The dead bomber said on his boxing for passport picture that he is very religious. I am going to assume this man is a Pentecostal who loves guns, hates the government, and attends at least one NASCAR race a year, and bought his pressure cookers at Wal-Mart..
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Going off the suspects and onto the victims for a second, after reading the links Babyblujens provided I think it's awful when innocent people get maimed through no fault of their own still end up with medical bills, It makes me appreciate our NHS service even more x

It is wrong to assume all Semitic or Arab looking peoples are Muslim. In my ancestral state of West Virginia there is a large population of middle eastern looking peoples who are Lebanese Christians who were driven out of Lebanon by Muslims.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit