Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott and Laci Peterson

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michihunt View Post
    His motive: not wanting to be a husband anymore. Definitely not wanting to be a father or God forbid, pay child support. If he divorced her, he would forever be the bad guy who left his wife and newborn. But if she were murdered, well, he could get sympathy, couldn't he? And he wouldn't be a bad guy, right? Funny that his ex girlfriend ended up murdered too. Kind of convenient, doncha think?

Now, some people have been hatin' on Sharon. And they seem to be mad because she drives a nice car and has made some money on a book, and / or she is married to a wealthy man. But I bet you my last dollar that she would give every material thing she owns away to have her daughter and grandson back. Because she is not poor we shouldn't feel bad for her? I don't think so.

As far as other people who have been murdered, and it not being in the media, my take on it is that their families / friends have not kept it in the media. Sharon and her family called press conferences all the time. They made flyers, a website, and got volunteers to work for them. They kept Laci's name and face out there for the world to see. The public became interested because they heard Sharon on TV begging for her daughter back, showing pictures & video of Laci, and generally not letting people forget that her daughter was missing.
    You could not of said it any better Michi! Sharon would give back everything she has for just one more day with Laci and to meet Connor.I know she didn't just wake up one day and think ..ya know if I could just kill off my child and make a big stink about it I can get rich! The woman deserves everything she has got. Anyone that has a child would feel the same way.This woman and her family were put through HELL, then to be told they found your beautiful daughter and her precious baby boy dead and your daughter had no limbs or HEAD...I don't think I could mentally stand that. Sharon is a very strong woman. I feel for her. I recommend you read Sharon's book, it is heart wrenching.

bluebird14 Guest
    Thanks very much for the book info! Now I know these are good reads. You know, today is Thanksgiving, and I just feel bad that laci and her family couldnt spend their holiday together. Laci's family will never have Laci or Conner at their table, and in their lives.

I think that the Rocha family is a very stong, loving family. And I agree with Michi. sharon and her family have suffered more than anyone should ever have to.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Thanks very much for the book info! Now I know these are good reads. You know, today is Thanksgiving, and I just feel bad that laci and her family couldnt spend their holiday together. Laci's family will never have Laci or Conner at their table, and in their lives.

I think that the Rocha family is a very stong, loving family. And I agree with Michi. sharon and her family have suffered more than anyone should ever have to.
    Bluebird, The book just makes you want to clutch your children in your arms and never let go! I could almost feel her pain! Then I would sit and think what if this was one of my daughters??? I couldn't bare it. Sharon does have some very fond special memories she shares about her daughters life something I know she will hang onto forever. These times have to be hard on the family especially approaching the Christmas season.I don't know how the woman gets out of bed.

bluebird14 Guest
    At least now she and Conner are in peace. That must help some.

WendyK Guest
    I am going to quote Sharon's dream at the end of her book...

In the dream, the day was bright, warm and sunny, and I felt the way I did before Laci was murdered,happy,content,and hopeful,like maybe something good was going to happen.Then I saw my dad, who's buried in the same cemetery as Laci, lead my daughter , whole and beautiful, out from her grave.My father knew how much I needed to see her.Holding her hand he brought her home to me.Then he disappeared leaving the two of us alone.

Laci and I were in the backyard, we were sat beneath the fruitless plum tree.I sat cross-legged and she laid on her right side with her cheek on my thigh.She was wearing the same bathrobe she'd worn as a little girl.I took my fingers and brushed her bangs to one side, and stroked her cheek, and marveled that she always had the softest complexion.

Laci said something to me, her voice was raspy from not speaking for two years. It was wonderful to have her back.I was able to touch her again.She looked up at me and smiled, the same way she did as a little girl,the same way she did as a teenager,the same way she did the last time we were together and I put my hand on her pregnant belly.

I was at peace. All was Calm.

As she talked, Laci extended her left arm waiving it around for emphasis.She always gestured as she talked.I use to say she gestured with her hands, just as I did.We were alike in so many ways,close in so many ways.I stared at her beautiful little hand, adoring her long, slender fingers and soft skin.I saw her nails were polished.

" Is that Dutch tulips?"I asked remembering the name both of us lliked.

"Yes." She said with a giggle.

Then she said somthing else." Then she asked why did Scott kill me?" she asked.

" I don't know honey?" I Said.

" I didn't want to die," she said " Why did this happen?"

" I don't know honey," I repeated.

" Mom, I came to tell you I'm okay," she said." I wanted you to know that we'er at peace.And I love you."

The last thing I remember is saying, " I love you, too." And I did.And I do. And I always will.

Sharon Rocha " For Laci"

bluebird14 Guest
    Months after my grandmother passed, I had a dream where she came to me and told me not to worry, that she was ok and in peace too. I'm glad sharon had a similar dream, Really shows you that Love Never dies.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    You could not of said it any better Michi! Sharon would give back everything she has for just one more day with Laci and to meet Connor.I know she didn't just wake up one day and think ..ya know if I could just kill off my child and make a big stink about it I can get rich! The woman deserves everything she has got. Anyone that has a child would feel the same way.This woman and her family were put through HELL, then to be told they found your beautiful daughter and her precious baby boy dead and your daughter had no limbs or HEAD...I don't think I could mentally stand that. Sharon is a very strong woman. I feel for her. I recommend you read Sharon's book, it is heart wrenching.
    I read it, Wendy. It just makes me so sad for the family and so mad at Scott. At least he is where he should be - in jail.

MrsF Guest
    I read Sharon's book and it broke my heart. So moving. Each time I hear her say that divorce was always an option and that Laci couldn't even hold Connor it gives me chills.

I read the sister's book too. I know they were not raised together and didn't know each other for long, but damn, when your own family says you did it, you know you are a POS. I thought it took nerve for her to stand up and side against the Petersons.

bluebird14 Guest
    I'm going to pick up both books later this week. Thanks very much for the suggestions!!

WendyK Guest
    I was just sitting here actually thinking ...isn't it wierd how many Peterson's were involved in the case? That were NOT related?

Bruce Peterson...The guy Scott bought the boat from

Brian L. Peterson...Forensic Pathologist

Kim Peterson....Who ran the voulnteer search center

Well...that's only three but still! I know common name lol..

panda Guest
    I was just sitting here actually thinking ...isn't it wierd how many Peterson's were involved in the case? That were NOT related?

Bruce Peterson...The guy Scott bought the boat from

Brian L. Peterson...Forensic Pathologist

Kim Peterson....Who ran the voulnteer search center

Well...that's only three but still! I know common name lol..
    It is odd, even being a common name, for that many of them to be involved in a case of a person of the same name! I remember when reading stuff about the case it made it kind of complicated & they were always saying "no relation".

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Yeah Wendy that is weird. I didn't know that so many "Peterson's" were involved in the case one way or another. Strange eh?

Wonder how Scotty boy is doing at San Quentin?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    It is odd, even being a common name, for that many of them to be involved in a case of a person of the same name! I remember when reading stuff about the case it made it kind of complicated & they were always saying "no relation".
    I was in bed with my flashlight the other night skimming through Catherine Criers book( via Kelbons) and just thought how weird.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Yeah Wendy that is weird. I didn't know that so many "Peterson's" were involved in the case one way or another. Strange eh?
    I just can't imagine even being able to embrace anyone with the last name Peterson again...

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Wonder how Scotty boy is doing at San Quentin?
    I hope he is going gray and all fat and bloated.....lmao

Melissafl Guest

Missing paperwhites

I read in the trial that Laci told the guy from salon salon that she had just gotten paperwhites (Dec 23) but I didn't see any of the paperwhites in the search warrant pictures that were taken just a few days after she went missing. What are your thoughts?

I also found this online just recently of Scott Peterson and what he looks like now. He surely doesn't look like what he used to. This picture has murder written all over it.

On a final note, I believe Scott is guilty, but there are several questions that needs to be answered before I am 100% sure. As far as him getting death...I believe it is uncalled for.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissafl View Post
    I read in the trial that Laci told the guy from salon salon that she had just gotten paperwhites (Dec 23) but I didn't see any of the paperwhites in the search warrant pictures that were taken just a few days after she went missing. What are your thoughts?

I also found this online just recently of Scott Peterson and what he looks like now. He surely doesn't look like what he used to. This picture has murder written all over it.

On a final note, I believe Scott is guilty, but there are several questions that needs to be answered before I am 100% sure. As far as him getting death...I believe it is uncalled for.
    YIKES.......looking bad Scotty boy! This pic needs to be posted in the dead eyes thread also!

panda Guest

You know, that small detail could mean something huge! Did she get them to plant them or have them in vases?

Melissafl Guest

Paperwhites

AS I know her paperwhites were already bloomed. I have them as well and they are an house plant, but once they die you put the bulbs into the ground and then they will re bloom at the same time each year

WendyK Guest

Scott looks CREEPY..almost corpse like....

I am assuming PaperWhites are flowers, but of what signifigance would they be??? I don't get it

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Prison is definitely not doing anything for Scotty's looks. He looks creepier now than he did back in the day. I still can see that smugness on his face though. Murderer.

panda Guest

I am assuming PaperWhites are flowers, but of what signifigance would they be??? I don't get it
    Well, I thought that if she bought them for vases, perhaps one or more of those vases was used to clunk her over the head. Otherwise, I really don't see the significance other than the house is a possible crime scene and there's something missing. But there's always the possiblility that she was going to buy them & hadn't gotten around to it yet or the person she told it to got it wrong.

lab_rat Guest

Smug prick.

Elizabeth Guest

Scott

Creepy Creeperton.....God, he is scary.....and to continually smile, what an ass....

bluebird14 Guest
    Can i call him a douchebag without breaking the "be polite" rule?

Sorry, he is a jerk and a douchebag. He looks so SMUG! Like he's saying "yeah, I killed her, and I dont care". EW

I don't know if this has been brought up, but does anyone have an opinion on how you think she was killed?

Me? I think that he drowned her in their pool. There is no blood in the house or his vehicle. No sign of a "struggle" I think the pool would have been the perfect place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

panda Guest
    I think they had a fight & she told him that she was leaving him after the holidays, taking the baby with her & he was going to pay child support & alimony & would never have a cent to his name because of it. Then I think he strangled or suffocated her. There were times I thought it could have been an accident, they were fighting & he pushed her & she hit her head or he started choking her & took it too far. But I'm not sure........he's so full of himself I'm sure he thought no one would ever suspect him, so it could very well have been intentional.

I think they had a fight & she told him that she was leaving him after the holidays, taking the baby with her & he was going to pay child support & alimony & would never have a cent to his name because of it. Then I think he strangled or suffocated her. There were times I thought it could have been an accident, they were fighting & he pushed her & she hit her head or he started choking her & took it too far. But I'm not sure........he's so full of himself I'm sure he thought no one would ever suspect him, so it could very well have been intentional.

Panda your signature makes me want to puke. I seriously want to stab that woman in the eyes with a screwdriver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Creepy Creeperton.....God, he is scary.....and to continually smile, what an ass....
    His mouth looks more puckered to me...for some reason or another

WendyK Guest
    I think she found out about his little affair and confronted him about it.She may have made threats like you say Panda.He snapped and it became physical and he strangled her.On the other hand, he was doing alot of research on currents and stuff like that so, that makes me think premeditated too.Scott, obviously from all witness accounts did not seem to fit the daddy role.He forever wanted to be the all American " Play Boy" and how is one to do that with baggage??

knothere Guest
    i think she found out bout his cheetin ways wether it be with the chik on tv or sum other ho n said ima leevin then i think he pulled her into the truk n didnt bring the dog cuz the dog wood stik up for her n took her to the ocean n did her on the shore dragged the body inta the boat n dumped in da water

beatlebaby4 Guest
    His mouth looks more puckered to me...for some reason or another
    I noticed that too. Man he is one smug bastard.
    I think it may have been an argument that went too far. I think he killed her by accident and then tried like hell to cover it up. I'm sure he thought if he played it cool enough, no one would suspect him. But his down fall was his arrogance (just like OJ) and smugness. I wonder if he'll if tell anyone the truth, what actually happened that Christmas Eve?

Melissafl Guest

Possibility

From what I can gather from reviewing and researching, Laci and Scott were already planning on a divorce. Laci had access to Scott email account and there was an email dated back in November that talked about Amber and Him on a date and was asked about how it went. This email came from Shawn Sibley. She found the email, and they had a fight and Laci had enough. They had been sleeping in two different rooms, Scott was sleeping in the room where the computer was and Laci was sleeping in the bedroom. They weren't happy, Scott seems to believe there was a possibility that the baby that Laci was carrying wasn't his. But through DNA they found that Scott was the Father. You also have to remember when Laci mentions to her mother in December the night they came over to watch the Sopranos Laci's mother since there was something wrong in the marriage, Laci made comments about Scott under her breath. Something to the fact of he won't touch my belly or something, but that goes back to scott thinking it wasn't his child. Also the fact that Laci took so long in getting back to her mother about dinner for christmas eve. As you might of notice, she blamed it all on him as to why she didn't get back to her mother prior to last minute. You have to think about the time they went away for thanksgiving, last ask her mother to feed the animals, but Sharon found it odd that laci said that scott didn't want Mckenzie at her house, that she could stay outside at home and scott felt she would be alright. Laci didn't agree....this doesn't sound like a happy and perfect marriage to me. I believe that Laci did know about Amber, Was upset about it, And that is when the divorce was talked about back in November. But they were going to wait until after the holidays before telling their families. Has anyone listen to the Amber tapes? Did you notice that Scott was talking to Amber back in Jan 13 I believe was the date and scott's parents came over to his house and he said to his parents that he was talking to Amber. They new about the affair already....I think scott went ahead and told them about it and they just kept it hush hush. That's why the are so admitament(??) that scott didn't kill laci, and that wasn't his motive. I don't think scott had a motive. I don't think it was premeditated, I just think it was a mistake and scott had to do a cover up. Something tells me that his family knows more than they let on.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    interesting theory.

Melissafl Guest

What are the Chances

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/

go to that website Terminator 3: rise of the machines

[SIZE=2]The character of Kate Brewster's fiancé was originally named Scott Petersen. Due to the name's similarity to Scott Peterson, and the plot of his fiancée's kidnapping, the character's name was changed to Scott Miller, although he's still listed as Scott Petersen in the credits.

This movie was completed before Laci even went missing. What are the chances???
    [/SIZE]

WendyK Guest
    From what I can gather from reviewing and researching, Laci and Scott were already planning on a divorce. Laci had access to Scott email account and there was an email dated back in November that talked about Amber and Him on a date and was asked about how it went. This email came from Shawn Sibley. She found the email, and they had a fight and Laci had enough. They had been sleeping in two different rooms, Scott was sleeping in the room where the computer was and Laci was sleeping in the bedroom. They weren't happy, Scott seems to believe there was a possibility that the baby that Laci was carrying wasn't his. But through DNA they found that Scott was the Father. You also have to remember when Laci mentions to her mother in December the night they came over to watch the Sopranos Laci's mother since there was something wrong in the marriage, Laci made comments about Scott under her breath. Something to the fact of he won't touch my belly or something, but that goes back to scott thinking it wasn't his child. Also the fact that Laci took so long in getting back to her mother about dinner for christmas eve. As you might of notice, she blamed it all on him as to why she didn't get back to her mother prior to last minute. You have to think about the time they went away for thanksgiving, last ask her mother to feed the animals, but Sharon found it odd that laci said that scott didn't want Mckenzie at her house, that she could stay outside at home and scott felt she would be alright. Laci didn't agree....this doesn't sound like a happy and perfect marriage to me. I believe that Laci did know about Amber, Was upset about it, And that is when the divorce was talked about back in November. But they were going to wait until after the holidays before telling their families. Has anyone listen to the Amber tapes? Did you notice that Scott was talking to Amber back in Jan 13 I believe was the date and scott's parents came over to his house and he said to his parents that he was talking to Amber. They new about the affair already....I think scott went ahead and told them about it and they just kept it hush hush. That's why the are so admitament(??) that scott didn't kill laci, and that wasn't his motive. I don't think scott had a motive. I don't think it was premeditated, I just think it was a mistake and scott had to do a cover up. Something tells me that his family knows more than they let on.

Yes, I did hear this too way..way...back during the trial, or something that Scott questioned the paternity of Connor.I never did hear much more about it until tonight when I read your post.As, we all know know Scott was infact Connor's father.But why would he question Connor's paternity?? Was is guilt on his part?? You know the saying "usually the one doing the accussing is the one thats doing it??" I truely do believe Laci knew about Scott's affairs and was sick of his shit! Maybe Laci did put on a happy face infront of friends and family.Nobody ever wants people to think that everything is not perfect.I always say the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.I bet the Peterson's know alot more then what they have lead onto.Whatever the case Laci and her son did not deserve to die!Scott is right where he belongs...

Melissafl Guest

Interesting Information

Okay as you might know I am over obsessed about the laci peterson murder. I am still trying to look for answers. Here is something that I found interesting in reading the old guestbook from lacipeterson.com

First Name : Dee City : Modesto Message : Krista may or may not be right but she should come forward with any information she may have. My prayers are with the family.

Who is this Krista? What information does she have???

WendyK Guest
    Okay as you might know I am over obsessed about the laci peterson murder. I am still trying to look for answers. Here is something that I found interesting in reading the old guestbook from lacipeterson.com

First Name : Dee City : Modesto Message : Krista may or may not be right but she should come forward with any information she may have. My prayers are with the family.

Who is this Krista? What information does she have???
    I love reading guest books looking for clues!

Good question or is this Dee poster bogus??

Melissafl Guest

Found Mystery Post

First Name : Krista City : Modesto Message : Good Luck and I hope Laci comes home. But Scott has a girlfriend and was not as thrilled about this baby as Laci was.
    This was dated January 3, 2008 on page 12 Old Guestbook on Laci Peterson.com

Pretty Interesting....

WendyK Guest
    First Name : Krista City : Modesto Message : Good Luck and I hope Laci comes home. But Scott has a girlfriend and was not as thrilled about this baby as Laci was.
    This was dated January 3, 2008 on page 12 Old Guestbook on Laci Peterson.com

Pretty Interesting....
    Good find Melissa! When did Amber come out and make the affair public?

WendyK Guest
    Never mind according to Wiki she made her public statement on January 24th 2003. That is odd "Krista" knew about this affair even before the Rocha's They were not made aware of the affair until January 15th.

Melissafl Guest

Amber Public Announcement

It was made public about Amber Frey on January 24 exactly one month into Laci Disappearance.

Melissafl Guest

Did you see the lawsuit that was brought on against Laci and Scott Peterson?

United States District Court
    For the Northern District of California
    28 G:\PRO-SE\MJJ\CR.07\riches2.dsm.wpd
    IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
    JONATHAN LEE RICHES,
    Plaintiff,
    v.
    SCOTT PETERSON, et al.,
    Defendants.
    Plaintiff, a federal prisoner proceeding pro se, filed this pro se civil rights complaint
    pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983 against Scott Peterson and Laci Peterson.
    A federal court must conduct a preliminary screening in any case in which a prisoner seeks
    redress from a governmental entity or officer or employee of a governmental entity. See 28 U.S.C. §
    1915A(a). In its review, the court must identify any cognizable claims and dismiss any claims that
    are frivolous, malicious, fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted or seek monetary
    relief from a defendant who is immune from such relief. See id. § 1915A(b)(1),(2). Pro se pleadings
    must, however, be liberally construed. See Balistreri v. Pacifica Police Dep't, 901 F.2d 696, 699
    (9th Cir. 1988). To state a claim under 42 U.S.C. § 1983, a plaintiff must allege two essential
    elements: (1) that a right secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States was violated, and
    (2) that the alleged violation was committed by a person acting under the color of state law. See
    West v. Atkins, 487 U.S. 42, 48 (1988).
    Sections 1915A and 1915(e)(2) accord judges the unusual power to pierce the veil of
    the complaint's factual allegations and dismiss as frivolous those claims whose factual
    Case 3:07-cv-04539-MJJ Document 3 Filed 10/03/2007 Page 1 of 2
    Riches v. Peterson et al Doc. 3
    Dockets.Justia.com
    United States District Court
    For the Northern District of California
    G:\PRO-SE\MJJ\CR.07\riches2.dsm.wpd 2
    contentions are clearly baseless. See Denton v. Hernandez, 504 U.S. 25, 32 (1992).
    Examples are claims describing fantastic or delusional scenarios with which federal district
    judges are all too familiar. See Neitzke v. Williams, 490 U.S. 319, 328 (1989). To pierce the
    veil of the complaint's factual allegations means that a court is not bound, as it usually is
    when making a determination based solely on the pleadings, to accept without question the
    truth of the plaintiff's allegations. See Denton, 504 U.S. at 32. A finding of factual
    frivolousness is appropriate when the facts alleged rise to the level of the irrational or the
    wholly incredible, whether or not there are judicially noticeable facts available to contradict
    them. See id. at 32-33.
    Plaintiff alleges Scott Peterson, Laci Peterson and ??Case No. 2007cv04192 in
    Chicago? are ??in a major conspiracy to Boost T.V. Ratings, collect insurance money and
    exploit a tragedy.? Plaintiff further alleges Ms. Peterson is still alive and is engaged in a plan
    with Mr. Peterson and ??the Zodiac.? Plaintiff seeks eight billion dollars in damages. As
    these allegations are clearly baseless, irrational and wholly incredible, the complaint will be
    dismissed as frivolous
    under sections 1915A and 1915(e)(2).
    For the foregoing reasons, this action is DISMISSED.
    The Clerk shall close the file.
    IT IS SO ORDERED.
    DATED: 10/02/07 _____________________________
    MARTIN J. JENKINS
    United States District Judge
    Case 3:07-cv-04539-MJJ Document 3 Filed 10/03/2007 Page 2 of 2

Here is the link
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/2618022/Ri...-Document-No-3

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Jonathan Riches is a nutbag prisoner who is known for filing friviolous lawsuits. He actually has nothing to do with the Peterson case. He's not even in CA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lee_Riches

WendyK Guest
    What??? You have got to be KIDDING me!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Krista was the woman who lived across the street from Scott and Laci and broke into their house after Laci's disappearance and was found wearing Laci's wedding dress. She had a history or substance abuse and mental health problems.

I think someone on that guest book is a little confused.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Krista was the woman who lived across the street from Scott and Laci and broke into their house after Laci's disappearance and was found wearing Laci's wedding dress. She had a history or substance abuse and mental health problems.

I think someone on that guest book is a little confused.

Where did you hear this Mrs. Watson? Are you serious???

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Oh yeah, it was one of the red herrings. I'm sure it's in at least one of the books. I lived this case, I know all sorts of useless facts.

WendyK Guest
    Oh yeah, it was one of the red herrings. I'm sure it's in at least one of the books. I lived this case, I know all sorts of useless facts.
    I love useless facts! Keep them comming!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I stand corrected. Had to double check. That loon was Kim McGregor.

WendyK Guest
    I stand corrected. Had to double check. That loon was Kim McGregor.
    Maybe Kim was posting on the guest book as Krista??