Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott and Laci Peterson

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Nothing wrong with the principle, but I must agree with Novstorms points on this entire thing.......if Laci's parents want this, then let them pay out of their own pockets for this !

They are paying attorneys for it. Maybe it's pro bono, but no one from the state of CA is paying for the legal bills.

They are entitled to the services of the courts of CA. as residents of CA, just like any person who took someone to court over a fender bender, small claims or any other of the numerous civil suits that are tried every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I heard that he stabbed him. I guess Richard is jealous of Scott getting more attention that him?
    According to wiki (which means I can't vouch for it's truth):

New reports say that a letter-writing relationship between Richard Ramirez[citation needed] "The Night Stalker" and Scott Peterson has developed. Ramirez wrote to Peterson and offered him his condolences, as well as his thoughts and ideas about his future in prison and his basic lifestyle. As first revealed in The Sacramento Bee, the two have a weekly letter relationship, although not much is disclosed, and Scott himself deems their writings "confidential." The correspondence began when Ramirez wrote a series of letters to a very unresponsive Peterson before he finally decided to reply. Although sharing time in the same prison almost in the same block, California state law prohibits high profile inmates from physical interaction with each other. However, intra-prison correspondence is allowed.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post

New reports say that a letter-writing relationship between Richard Ramirez[citation needed] "The Night Stalker" and Scott Peterson has developed. Ramirez wrote to Peterson and offered him his condolences, as well as his thoughts and ideas about his future in prison and his basic lifestyle. As first revealed in The Sacramento Bee, the two have a weekly letter relationship, although not much is disclosed, and Scott himself deems their writings "confidential." The correspondence began when Ramirez wrote a series of letters to a very unresponsive Peterson before he finally decided to reply. Although sharing time in the same prison almost in the same block, California state law prohibits high profile inmates from physical interaction with each other. However, intra-prison correspondence is allowed.

Maybe they can make friendship bracelets for each other in their spare time?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sordid1982 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    Maybe they can make friendship bracelets for each other in their spare time?

What a great couple!

I use to make friendship bracelets just like that...

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Smacks of a cult if you ask me. Yule (Xmas) is one of their "holy" days, if you will, and look at when Laci was abducted.

Contrary to what you're told, these guys STILL do human sacrifice. I have an acquaintance whose father used to be involved in that--became a Christian before he died.

http://www.scottisinnocent.com

I'd take a look at that site first. The evidence points to the baby having already been born.
    WARNING: The site you linked has more viruses than the West Nile.

The evidence most certainly does NOT point to that being a full term baby.

Cults, dark skinned males, missing safes, etc. are all just smoke and mirrors.

Prior to taking his million dollar retainer, Mark Geragos had many disparaging things to say about his clients "story" and that it "wouldn't wash".

About the only thing they have for appeal is the juror sitch and ineffective counsel, but I don't think either of those reasons will "wash" either. Geragos used that money, bought the office bldg near that court so he could have his little hissy about the boat and than sold the bldg and made quite a tidy profit.

I heard that Lee and Jackie's home is in foreclosure.

spiritwisepi Guest

Found this

I found this a few years ago. It is VERY LONG but interesting if it is true.

[SIZE=7]Did EVP Solve
    The Laci Peterson Case?[/SIZE]

http://www.rense.com/general33/evpcase.htm

NewYorkDoll Guest
    I have been reading Sandra B's site for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post

I use to make friendship bracelets just like that...
    Me too! Maybe they'll make those little paper fortune teller things and have sleepovers?

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    WARNING: The site you linked has more viruses than the West Nile.

The evidence most certainly does NOT point to that being a full term baby.

Cults, dark skinned males, missing safes, etc. are all just smoke and mirrors.

Prior to taking his million dollar retainer, Mark Geragos had many disparaging things to say about his clients "story" and that it "wouldn't wash".

About the only thing they have for appeal is the juror sitch and ineffective counsel, but I don't think either of those reasons will "wash" either. Geragos used that money, bought the office bldg near that court so he could have his little hissy about the boat and than sold the bldg and made quite a tidy profit.

I heard that Lee and Jackie's home is in foreclosure.
    LMAO west nile.

I did not click on it, but anyone who believes the sacrifice threory should have their head examined.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LMAO west nile.

I did not click on it, but anyone who believes the sacrifice threory should have their head examined.
    The pudgy fertilizer salesman fans have more than just the sacrifice theory-they have a million of 'em. Each more absurd than the next. The dark skinned males in the tan/white car/van, homeless peeps, the crazy broad who lived down the street and broke in and put on Laci's wedding dress....Even Amber Frey has been mentioned as a suspect--despite the fact that she did not even know Laci existed until after she was reported missing.

They cannot handle the fact that what got Scotty convicted is that he put himself at the place the bodies we eventually located.

That and that he was golffishing.

Ms. Black Guest
    Anyone know if there are autopsy pics out there?

laci

I am curious to see the recovery pics. WHATEVER you do do not search for the pic cuz it will come up and want u to download actix control it is a virus I did and was like WFT. I forget what site it was on.

newsocks Guest
    i think this is definatly a really sad story.
    i have no idea REALLY what could have happen but so sad.
    i have to say, like everyone else, he probably did it but dang, just leave dont kill the wife.

that website they have for scotts appeal is interesting. his timeline especially.

panda Guest
    Probably like Casey Anthony, the arrogant jerk was sure everyone would believe him & he'd get away with it.

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Probably like Casey Anthony, the arrogant jerk was sure everyone would believe him & he'd get away with it.
    panda!
    i was thinking something the same thing. they seam to have very similar personalities.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    panda!
    i was thinking something the same thing. they seam to have very similar personalities.
    They sure do. People like them are very scarey!

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Sad when people would rather kill than divorce.
    I just will never understand that. If you loved someone enough to marry them at one time, can't you just divorce them? I saw a crime show on TV where the husband killed the wife and buried her under the concrete in their new garage. The garage the son would be walking on over and over again.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGaribaldi View Post
    I just will never understand that. If you loved someone enough to marry them at one time, can't you just divorce them? I saw a crime show on TV where the husband killed the wife and buried her under the concrete in their new garage. The garage the son would be walking on over and over again.
    whoa............ that's just twisted........... I wouldn't be able to drive over that knowing that's were I hid my hubby's body..........creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Wow- this is pretty amazing.

Meliss9900 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGaribaldi View Post
    I just will never understand that. If you loved someone enough to marry them at one time, can't you just divorce them? <snipped>.

I suspect that one reason is that he didn't want to "get stuck" paying alimony and child support.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    I am curious to see the recovery pics. WHATEVER you do do not search for the pic cuz it will come up and want u to download actix control it is a virus I did and was like WFT. I forget what site it was on.

The closest thing that I have seen to a recovery pic was in Catherine Criers book " A Deadly Game" they have a photo of Laci's bra the one she was wearing when they recovered her torso. Not, much but I thought it was cool.

WendyK Guest
    Just wondering...whatever happened to the house? Anyone buy it? Did they change the address?

RubySlippers Guest
    Just wondering...whatever happened to the house? Anyone buy it? Did they change the address?
    ooh, creepy. i wouldn't want it. i thought i heard something about it being sold...

panda Guest
    Jefe might know, he was supposed to take some pics so I assume he lives close, I'll ask him.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    ooh, creepy. i wouldn't want it. i thought i heard something about it being sold...
    I think it would be kinda cool

Jefe might know, he was supposed to take some pics so I assume he lives close, I'll ask him.
    Well, Jefe needs to get his ass in gear and get us some pics!

panda Guest
    I think it would be kinda cool

Well, Jefe needs to get his ass in gear and get us some pics!
    Yep Yep & he also needs to answer my question about the house being sold. What is his problem!!!!!!!

BooMom Guest
    Just MHO, but if it were my child and grandchild that were killed, you can damn well believe I'd take every opportunity I could find to make sure that he knew :
    1) he's not getting out 2) not gonna see any $$ from this 3) he's guilty as sin and everyone with 1/2 a brain knows it 4) did I mention that he's not getting out?

WendyK Guest
    Yep Yep & he also needs to answer my question about the house being sold. What is his problem!!!!!!!
    Damn Mods!What are they getting paid the big bucks for????We want pictures and answers!!!!

WendyK Guest
    Also , I read in the back of Catherin Criers book, That a 17 yr. old boy from South or North Dakota sent the Peterson family a letter and said that Scott "May Be" his father.Scott was forwarded the letter and his response was. That's sure fucked up, he never denied the claim.Has anyone else heard this????

leeny994 Guest
    Also , I read in the back of Catherin Criers book, That a 17 yr. old boy from South or North Dakota sent the Peterson family a letter and said that Scott "May Be" his father.Scott was forwarded the letter and his response was. That's sure fucked up, he never denied the claim.Has anyone else heard this????
    i think his sister mentioned this somewhere and Scott was like "hmm thats weird" but never denied it.... i think it was his sister... i can't remember where i saw that

Quote Originally Posted by leeny994 View Post
    i think his sister mentioned this somewhere and Scott was like "hmm thats weird" but never denied it.... i think it was his sister... i can't remember where i saw that

I have read this also - was it in Catherine Crier's book? I can't remember

I have read Sharon Rocha's book and Crier's, but not the sister

I also read somewhere that Casey Anthony and Scott had corresponded

leeny994 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post

no they haven't. it was confirmed they have not been corresponding.

Quote Originally Posted by leeny994 View Post
    no they haven't. it was confirmed they have not been corresponding.

ok, i thought i had read it somewhere but i wasn't sure if it was a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by pechar View Post
    I have read quite a bit on the Lacy Peterson case, but I've never heard of her head being detached from her body. Is this true????!!!!
    Yep. I've seen the autopsy photos.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaver mangler View Post
    You have??? How and where?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I have read this also - was it in Catherine Crier's book? I can't remember

I have read Sharon Rocha's book and Crier's, but not the sister

Yes, it was in Criers book.I guess the letter ( now that I reread it last night) The letter was sent to Crier by the boy and she forwarded to Anne Scott's half sister.I did the math and if he " is" the boys father that would of made Scott 16 when the kid was conceived/ born. I guess it is possible.When you get around as Scott seemed to have of it isn't that shocking that he might have spawns out in the world somewhere.Nothing much more was made of the boys claim that I know of so, I doubt Scotts the boys dad.

panda Guest
    Share please

RubySlippers Guest
    Share please
    i SAY i want to see them, but i might regret it...

newsocks Guest
    fibs me thinks

You have??? How and where?
    At a seminar:

http://www.county.milwaukee.gov/Imag...inar_Broch.pdf

The Forensic Pathologist who performed both autopsies spoke.

WendyK Guest
    At a seminar:

http://www.county.milwaukee.gov/Imag...inar_Broch.pdf

The Forensic Pathologist who performed both autopsies spoke.
    Thats cool and all....but I thought that those pics were sealed?

bluebird14 Guest
    I could never understand why this man didnt just divorce Laci? Why kill her?

And why did he act like he didnt care? The whole time they were looking for Laci, he was just such a cold fish. And then, when they were going to charge him with the murders, he ran! I know these arent the actions of a guiltless man.

I hope he burns in hell FOREVER. and ever.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post

And why did he act like he didnt care? The whole time they were looking for Laci, he was just such a cold fish. And then, when they were going to charge him with the murders, he ran! I know these arent the actions of a guiltless man.

For siome reason I think this TUDE all stems from the name Scott..I was looking back through Criers book the other night and I dated a PRICK that looked just like Scott and was named Scott.My Boss is named Scott and he is a playa too.

Peterson did not want to acknowledge the fact he had a wife and child , he was a self serving MF and was/is a sociopath.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    In the dictionary, next to the definition of "narcassist" are pictures of Scott, Drew and Michael Peterson, Casey Anthony, Sandy Murphy, Neil Entwhistle, Jason Young, etc etc etc.

For a better understanding of these murders, I highly recommend the book "Erased: Missing Women, Murdered Wives" by Marilee Strong. She explains this whole phenomena quite well.

His motive: not wanting to be a husband anymore. Definitely not wanting to be a father or God forbid, pay child support. If he divorced her, he would forever be the bad guy who left his wife and newborn. But if she were murdered, well, he could get sympathy, couldn't he? And he wouldn't be a bad guy, right? Funny that his ex girlfriend ended up murdered too. Kind of convenient, doncha think?

Now, some people have been hatin' on Sharon. And they seem to be mad because she drives a nice car and has made some money on a book, and / or she is married to a wealthy man. But I bet you my last dollar that she would give every material thing she owns away to have her daughter and grandson back. Because she is not poor we shouldn't feel bad for her? I don't think so.

As far as other people who have been murdered, and it not being in the media, my take on it is that their families / friends have not kept it in the media. Sharon and her family called press conferences all the time. They made flyers, a website, and got volunteers to work for them. They kept Laci's name and face out there for the world to see. The public became interested because they heard Sharon on TV begging for her daughter back, showing pictures & video of Laci, and generally not letting people forget that her daughter was missing.

Guest Guest
    For siome reason I think this TUDE all stems from the name Scott..I was looking back through Criers book the other night and I dated a PRICK that looked just like Scott and was named Scott.My Boss is named Scott and he is a playa too.

Peterson did not want to acknowledge the fact he had a wife and child , he was a self serving MF and was/is a sociopath.
    I'm going to concur....my abusive POS ex husbands name is Scott and I actually will avoid any man named Scott...I met this really good looking guy at a club one night..."what's your name?" "It's Scott what's yours?" my response..I went out the nearest exit!

the only exception of course would be our fearless leader...he's the shit!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-25-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Overtaxed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post

The word is "SOCIOPATH"
    http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

bluebird14 Guest
    blah. I still hate him.

Guest Guest
    He was truly cold blooded and heartless in his actions...he thought he would never be caught..there is so much more that that jury was showed that we didn't see...he's exactly where he needs to be!

Now if the Grand Jury in the Stacy Peterson case would hurry up with an indictment we can add ANOTHER Peterson to the death row list!