Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott and Laci Peterson

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne30 View Post
    If you want to see what she looks like, here's the author (Donna Thomas) discussing another case.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aRwhomx1bGs
    Holy Christ!!!!

And she claims to have been involved with Peterson sexually since 1992?

WOW.

Thanks for that clip Suzanne. I am going to check out your radio clip later.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Like she was a smoker? I dunno who Joy is! Perhaps I should google her.
    Trust me, you're better off not knowing. She's the least interesting person on "The View," with, of course, the biggest mouth. Not that this has ANYTHING to do with the Peterson case, LOL...

The post below about Scott sitting in the boat reading Playboy, waiting for the right opportunity to dump Lacy's body, just sounds so much like what I've read about him all along...an emotionless sociopath. God he makes me sick.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Trust me, you're better off not knowing. She's the least interesting person on "The View," with, of course, the biggest mouth. Not that this has ANYTHING to do with the Peterson case, LOL...

The post below about Scott sitting in the boat reading Playboy, waiting for the right opportunity to dump Lacy's body, just sounds so much like what I've read about him all along...an emotionless sociopath. God he makes me sick.
    I'll take your word for it on Joy. I can't stand the view so I guess that is why I don't know who she is!

And ITA with you on the Scott thing.

cherryghost Guest
    Its good justice has been served.... angel or not Laci or any woman doesnt deserve to have her life and that of her childs taken away! He could have left her!

I havent heard of her being vilified in the press but then her hidious death was overshadowed any of her affairs etc! Logical in a way!

If it was a bad marriage with lots of infidelity etc thats less shocking than it once was, Im no angel....

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    It was murder because at 7 months or so the fetus becomes a viable life that could sustain itself outside of the mother's womb. We're not going to argue about abortion because abortion had the opportunity to eliminate Scott many years ago.
    Exactly!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am pro death penalty IF the evidence is cut and dried, not just circumstantial. If it's the latter case then a sentence of life without the possibility of parole is IMHO the right way to go.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mrs. Watson Guest
    This book by Donna Thomas appears to have been pulled. I've read it, it was passed among a crime group I participate in. It's unintentionally hilarious. There is no editing, she repeats stuff over and over and over. She even spells Stanislaus county wrong. She skates on the edge of slander regarding Sharon Rocha, Dennis Rocha, Ron Granthaus, Amber Frey, etc. I wonder if she didn't get a strongly worded cease and desist letter? There were certainly grounds.

If you read up on her, she comes off as a total nutter, not credible in any way. Oh, and where is her law degree from? Hmmm.

I don't doubt she did visit Scott in prison. What else did he have to do, after all? As far as him having a long term affair with her? No way. Ain't enough tequila in the world. Not to mention, why did she just suddenly appear now?

She also wrote a previous book, also been pulled, that I understand is rather raunchy and explicit fairy tale about her pretend sexual relationship with him. That was under a different name.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Holy Christ!!!!

And she claims to have been involved with Peterson sexually since 1992?

WOW.

Thanks for that clip Suzanne. I am going to check out your radio clip later.
    There is NO way I would ever believe that Scott was sexually involved with THAT !!!! Even if I witnessed them together in person, live, up close and personal, I still would NOT believe it for the simple fact that I believe Scott is waaaaaay to vain and narcissistic to stoop to that level !!!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    There is NO way I would ever believe that Scott was sexually involved with THAT !!!! Even if I witnessed them together in person, live, up close and personal, I still would NOT believe it for the simple fact that I believe Scott is waaaaaay to vain and narcissistic to stoop to that level !!!
    You took the words out of my mouth Jaz!!!

Mamma Guest
    Even though there were just too many coinsedences(sp)? for him not to be guilty.
    Yeah, that's a preponderance of the evidence, and it holds up in court as well. Easily said, OJ Simpson could have been declared guilty by the preponderance of the evidence alone as well. Though he was found innocent in his trial, he was later found guilty in a civil court and suit case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaenne View Post
    He acted suspicious from the moment the police met him. Didn't he complain that the officers who were writing the missing person's report were marring the dining room table? He acted more concerned about a piece of furniture than the whereabouts of his pregnant wife.
    What never escapes me, is how he turned Connors nursery into a junk pile and storage room in the house, while the body of Laci and her unborn child, Connor, were still missing. Everyone else around him is holding out hope that this young mother and son may be found alive someway, somehow. Apparently Scott appeared to know that Laci and his son were never, ever going to come back home alive, ever again. So why upkeep his newborn sons room the welcoming haven it was supposed to be?

It was during this police video footage they shot film in what was going to be Connors room. And Scott turned it into an absolute junk pile by tossing boxes and storage items aimlessly around. WTF ??? That's what did it for me. Parents across this world eat, sleep, and drink their missing children and loved ones, creating laws, support groups, and even leaving the porch light on. But this guy? The little boys room was treated more carelessly than some barn yards I've seen. Scott Peterson knew they were never coming back. Oh yeah, this jerk-off most certainly knew there would be no baby, nor wife, to tie him down. So he tied his pregnant wife down instead, down to the bottom of the bay in fact. That sorry sack of good for nothing horseshit.

I also agree that he was/is a big baby, used to getting his way, and he played up family members and cameras in the same spoiled rotten brat manner.

Remember the phone ringing in the background while cameras rolled? That fool Scott at first ignored the phone, then told the camera crews that the ringing was interrupting the interview? THAT COULD BE YOUR WIFE CALLING ASSWIPE ...not that you'd care. Asshole.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    What Mamma said.

Narcassist to the nth degree, he is. I'm sure he wanted this wack a doodle Donna Thomas to visit because not only does he not have anything else to do, sitting on Death Row, right where he belongs, but he loves the attention. Any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Yeah, that's a preponderance of the evidence, and it holds up in court as well. Easily said, OJ Simpson could have been declared guilty by the preponderance of the evidence alone as well. Though he was found innocent in his trial, he was later found guilty in a civil court and suit case.

What never escapes me, is how he turned Connors nursery into a junk pile and storage room in the house, while the body of Laci and her unborn child, Connor, were still missing. Everyone else around him is holding out hope that this young mother and son may be found alive someway, somehow. Apparently Scott appeared to know that Laci and his son were never, ever going to come back home alive, ever again. So why upkeep his newborn sons room the welcoming haven it was supposed to be?

It was during this police video footage they shot film in what was going to be Connors room. And Scott turned it into an absolute junk pile by tossing boxes and storage items aimlessly around. WTF ??? That's what did it for me. Parents across this world eat, sleep, and drink their missing children and loved ones, creating laws, support groups, and even leaving the porch light on. But this guy? The little boys room was treated more carelessly than some barn yards I've seen. Scott Peterson knew they were never coming back. Oh yeah, this jerk-off most certainly knew there would be no baby, nor wife, to tie him down. So he tied his pregnant wife down instead, down to the bottom of the bay in fact. That sorry sack of good for nothing horseshit.

I also agree that he was/is a big baby, used to getting his way, and he played up family members and cameras in the same spoiled rotten brat manner.

Remember the phone ringing in the background while cameras rolled? That fool Scott at first ignored the phone, then told the camera crews that the ringing was interrupting the interview? THAT COULD BE YOUR WIFE CALLING ASSWIPE ...not that you'd care. Asshole.
    I just wanted to say Mamma - that I totally agree with your VERY "observing" observations on these threads. I really enjoy them. I also like what you just had to say on the Sid Vicious thread this morning also!

Keep the great posts a-comin'!

Mamma Guest
    Aries, thank ya Milady! From a long term, senior death hag as yourself that means alot to me .

Yeah, Sunday's can get that way, all sorts of random thoughts, when I have the time to really soak in the tragedies I read about at FAD. Most of my time is spent reporting (Just the facts, ma'am), but even reporters have a heart with these crimes commited, though we don't share those opinions often "out loud" in our assignments.

Mrs. Watson ~ Right on. Laci could be anyones daughter. Anyones. I keep in mind that Scott had Laci's family fooled in the start. And that scares the crap out of me, as I have daughters myself. No parent in their right mind would want their child to marry someone like Scott. But if even they, Laci's family, could not see the snake that he was, it makes me afraid of some fools like him who may want to date and marry my own children one day.

Like Laci's mom said during the trail ....WHY DIDN'T HE JUST DIVORCE HER ??? Leave her, dissolve the marriage, something? That bastard killed her, for no earthly reason than the selfishness in his soul. We don't even have the luxury of saying he was an alcoholic, or an addict, or brain damaged, not even the "abuse excuse" to explain Scott Petersons actions. He killed his wife and son, and disposed of their bodies at the bottom of the bay, for no other reason than his own carnal greed. JMO.

I hope Peterson is getting his, but good, behind bars.

SenorMuerto Guest

Fess Up, Which One Of You Ladies Is 'Ashley"?

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Ghoulie Girl says, "It wasn't me!"

Sodapop Guest
    "I turn heads," Peterson said Monday. "It's not something I want. It's like, 'Yeah, it's me.'"

What an ass.

ha ha ha! LAME!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

RaRaRamona Guest
    During a search for an old case I saw on A&E I found some posts by the wife of one of the death row inmates from the story. The forum was "Prison Talk." I spent hours reading that stuff. I just could not get past the fact that so many women met murders & rapists through the postal service & started relationships with them. G-roooooss.

KristinEileen Guest
    "She drove by, blowing me kisses," he said.

SICK... I wish someone would drive by and blow his brains out...

Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post

ZING! good one K!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

RaRaRamona Guest

HA!

Second.

Lisamarie Guest
    and the douchbag award goes too........

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post

LOL! You read my mind LisaMarie

Katie Guest
    It sure wasn't me. He hates divorce.

Jazbabee Guest
    Well now, isn't little Miss Ashley just "special" ???? lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    LOL

Perfection!

sounds like a nice man.........not. What a pleb!!

Clevelanddeathfan Guest

Ashley

I have heard that there are women who are attracted to men who are in prison. Why, is a good question. I think Peterson needs to get his head out of his ass. Is it okay is I say ass? Maybe if I said he should not be so high on his horse that would not be censored.

spoiledkitty Guest
    Nope no ashley here!

cachluv Guest
    This motherfucker LOVES this shit. It's probably one of the reasons why he did what he did. The first time(s) he got away with it. Problems with that---no notoriety, no public attention. This time he knew there would be "press" and attention. Good for the ego. Boosts the arrogance, quite apparently.

No Ashley here. And if I knocked on that motherfucker's door it wouldn't be to make him happy, let me tell you that...

Tebssis Guest
    I wouldn't date/marry an cop/ex-cop, they tend to kill their wives!

Mrs F Guest
    Ugh, he disgusts me. This chick gives us Ashleys a bad name

PvN73 Guest
    I think that HE is Ashley cause he seems to be in love with himself - the sick fuck.

Yeah, that would be more my impulse, personally.

I think it's clear to those of us here, that there is no one in the world who loves Drew Peterson more than he loves himself.

Holy crap!

How much longer will this guy be walking around loose?

What are these women thinking?

They must have mental\emotional problems far in excess of my own; or anyone else here.

Andrea Guest
    He and Velma Barfield would have made a cute couple! Which one do you think would last the longest? lol

RoRo Guest
    He is simply disgusting

I wish someone would drive by and blow me................oh, yeah, kisses.

John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I think Susan Smith wrote that Ashley letter, That publicity whore.

There was some big thing on CNN last night about how he's now getting death threats after this bit about "Ashley" came out. Well, boo hoo. Anyone else think the Karma might be coming around? Maybe it'll sink in for this bozo that the entire world is not in love with him (Drew). I wouldn't waste the energy to bother and write a death threat. The man is icky, though.

Good one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Snoopy Guest
    WTF? that's all..this guy is unbelievable!

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    I think that HE is Ashley cause he seems to be in love with himself - the sick fuck.
    Part of me agrees with you, part of me doesn't. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, he's that much of a prick. But, some women are drawn to this stuff. I'll never understand the murder groupies. Do they think there's no chance they won't be next on the hit list?

Let's see, four wives. Two basically ran as quick and far as they could. One is dead, the other is most likely dead. I don't like those chances at all. It seems you have a better chance in Vegas than you do surviving a relationship with this guy.

NOVSTORM Guest
    AS I believe Cher sang "It aint me Babe" LOL

NOVSTORM Guest
    Well not all cops/excops kill their wives LOL But these cops are followed around by cop groupies. Being an ex cop I saw that shit all the time, get a ticket? flash your tits. Men don't feel that way about policewomen tho LOL

hoxharding Guest

Scott Peterson fan video

My apologies if this was already posted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB0tF563yCM

Why do killers have fans?

Harrietd Guest
    Oh but hox, he's innocent! I never noticed how good looking he is. Hmmm, maybe I'll start writing him in prison.

KristinEileen Guest
    That is sick. Scott Peterson did it! Done deal, just like Drew Peterson killed his wives. Future note! Don't marry anyone with the last name Peterson!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Apparently the girl who made it is a delusional Peterson groupie but I think it's funny is a sick twisted sort of way, if you look at it very tongue in cheek.

Thanks, Hox. My morning chuckle.

KristinEileen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Apparently the girl who made it is a delusional Peterson groupie but I think it's funny is a sick twisted sort of way, if you look at it very tongue in cheek.

Thanks, Hox. My morning chuckle.
    It was actually a boy who made it! lol