Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7141516

Thread: Scott and Laci Peterson

I just read this whole thread and I know I posted before this, but yet all my posts are gone. Wonder why that is?
    Anyway has anyone seen or heard of any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I just read this whole thread and I know I posted before this, but yet all my posts are gone. Wonder why that is?
    Anyway has anyone seen or heard of any updates?
    IDK. Unless a post is unusually nasty or it's spam, the staff never deletes member comments.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

None of my posts were nasty or spam, but yet I looked through the thread and can't find a single one from when I responded to Jeffe about is a baby still in the womb at the stage Conner was considered a murder victim and a baby or a fetus and then responding to another poster that is no longer here about why Scott Peterson was guilty.

pkstracy, are any of the posts on page 5 under the username Guest yours?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    pkstracy, are any of the posts on page 5 under the username Guest yours?
    I just went back and re-read those posts and the direct replies-- they referred to Dearheart (she knew one of the jurors) who apparently left the forum at some point.

Pk, I know you didn't post spam or nasty comments. IDK what happened. I do know that weird stuff happens sometimes. I went back and read the "Guest" comments TWOMK was talking about. They are replies to Jefe about Lacy and about Sharon Tate's baby's name, and so on. You need to read over them yourself and if they are yours--or not, you need to take it up with Nick. Let's drop it here.
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-02-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

No not mine, Cindy the reason why I was asking about them was I was debating with a friend and I couldn't remember where I got my points to why I felt he was guilty and I wanted to find them and copy paste them in a email to friend with the links to where I found my info. So I was just asking a question not trying to start anything.

No not mine, Cindy the reason why I was asking about them was I was debating with a friend and I couldn't remember where I got my points to why I felt he was guilty and I wanted to find them and copy paste them in a email to friend with the links to where I found my info. So I was just asking a question not trying to start anything.
    I understand. Maybe you can recall those points.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

No as I needed the links, ah well.

doing some snooping and found that Anne Bird Snottys half sisters husband Tim Bird passed way from a 3 year long battle with cancer back in 09

Timothy James Bird March 21, 1961 - October 4, 2009 It is with great sadness that we share the news that Timothy James Bird passed away on Sunday - October 4th, at his home in the Presidio. Tim fought a valiant and courageous battle against his cancer for three years. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sfg....dlG0cUG3.dpuf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anne-tim-b-w.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	53842  

'The Laci Peterson Story'

Dateline rehashed this a couple days ago. I've been trying to watch online, but the video freezes up in the middle. Anybody else having trouble viewing it?

http://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/th...-story/3503329

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiolus View Post
    Dateline rehashed this a couple days ago. I've been trying to watch online, but the video freezes up in the middle. Anybody else having trouble viewing it?

http://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/th...-story/3503329
    I had no problems - thanks for pointing this out I missed it.

Poor Scott never thought he would be convicted.

"In a June phone call with his sister-in-law Janey - Laci's sister - from San Quentin Prison in California, Peterson, 44, said he had 'no idea' what the jury had in store for him when they returned their verdict at the end of his highly publicized murder trial. The phone call was obtained by A&E for its new documentary series The Murder of Laci Peterson and was published by People on Tuesday.

'It was just like this amazing, horrible, physical reaction that I had,' he said.
    'I couldn’t feel my feet on the floor. I couldn’t feel the chair I was sitting in. My vision was even a little blurry."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Gotta feel for the guy, here he was sure he was getting away with double murder only to have freedom snatched away.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought maybe the bastard died.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Poor Scott never thought he would be convicted.

"In a June phone call with his sister-in-law Janey - Laci's sister - from San Quentin Prison in California, Peterson, 44, said he had 'no idea' what the jury had in store for him when they returned their verdict at the end of his highly publicized murder trial. The phone call was obtained by A&E for its new documentary series The Murder of Laci Peterson and was published by People on Tuesday.

'It was just like this amazing, horrible, physical reaction that I had,' he said.
    'I couldnâ??t feel my feet on the floor. I couldnâ??t feel the chair I was sitting in. My vision was even a little blurry."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Gotta feel for the guy, here he was sure he was getting away with double murder only to have freedom snatched away.
    Oh boo hoo, poor Scott. I'm stunned no one shanked the woman/baby killer by now.

Total sociopath.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

When I saw this thread bumped, I thought maybe the bastard died.
    same. i doubt CA will put this dog down. even tho he's on "death row". CA just needs to just fucking get rid of that saying.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    same. i doubt CA will put this dog down. even tho he's on "death row". CA just needs to just fucking get rid of that saying.
    I don't understand why they don't. There's nearly 750 people awaiting execution in California, it costs them 4X more to house them than regular prisoners, and with the state being in dire straits financially, why not just feed them to the general population and let prison justice do it's thing???
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

'Cause too many people in this state are dumber than a box of rocks.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Oh Scott...LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6281.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	54400  
    Last edited by soaring_butterfly; 08-17-2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Emoji didn't translate

That Laci Peterson thing on A&E is a series. They are showing a different episode every week and its really good too. They are showing "enhanced" episodes later in the week with extra footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    That Laci Peterson thing on A&E is a series. They are showing a different episode every week and its really good too. They are showing "enhanced" episodes later in the week with extra footage.
    Its good tv.

Sadly, asswipe Scott is still among us.

Scott Peterson asks court to overturn conviction for murdering pregnant wife

https://torontosun.com/news/world/ma...-pregnant-wife

Scott Peterson Death Sentence Overturned by California Supreme Court

https://www.thewrap.com/scott-peters...supreme-court/

Just saw this cash. Wow.

Good! Its not like he was going to get executed anytime soon in CA anyway since Newsome Took away the Death Penalty. That means Scott gets off Death Row and gets put into General Population. He'll get his "death penalty" pretty quickly then...

Being that I am pro-life I am glad to see this. I'm not so sure it's going to be a good thing for him but I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.

um so it's okay for him not to die but yet Laci and Conner never got the choice? This upsets me that he gets off death row but yet Laci and Conner can't come back from the grave.

I can't post link, sorry. Daily Mail US is reporting Scott Peterson will have his conviction re-examined. It seems as the juror known as Strawberry Shortcake lied about being a crime victim. (Her ex's gf harassed her) Poor Sharon Rocha. You'd think in a high profile EXPENSIVE case the jurors would be thoroughly vetted. With the death penalty being overturned, I'm terrified he'll walk yet. Wonder what Amber Frey thinks.
    Last edited by lulubaines; 10-15-2020 at 08:53 AM.

What the frick? Oh no!!! And yes I think it is possible he could walk....hopefully NO.

Looks like he would be entitled to a new trial. But I have the feeling it would end up being the same outcome for him. He's just grasping at straws.

Has been moved from death row. Scott Peterson has been moved off death row more than two years after the California Supreme Court overturned his death sentence for killing his pregnant wife two decades ago, corrections officials said Monday.Peterson was moved last week from San Quentin State Prison north of San Francisco to Mule Creek State Prison east of Sacramento. A new mug shot taken Friday shows Peterson, 50, with salt-and-pepper stubble compared to his previous clean-shaven look. https://apnews.com/article/san-francisco-california-sacramento-f96638541b6bbf07ced68aee74a38777

I wish he would have been put to death, he is sitting there living life, to the extent they can have in prison, and eating three meals a day and breathing air. While Laci and Connor are not able to do that, it should be them alive and enjoying life, and he rotting in a grave.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 10-25-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Has been moved from death row. Scott Peterson has been moved off death row more than two years after the California Supreme Court overturned his death sentence for killing his pregnant wife two decades ago, corrections officials said Monday.Peterson was moved last week from San Quentin State Prison north of San Francisco to Mule Creek State Prison east of Sacramento. A new mug shot taken Friday shows Peterson, 50, with salt-and-pepper stubble compared to his previous clean-shaven look. https://apnews.com/article/san-francisco-california-sacramento-f96638541b6bbf07ced68aee74a38777

I wish he would have been put to death, he is sitting there living life, to the extent they can have in prison, and eating three meals a day and breathing air. While Laci and Connor are not able to do that, it should be them alive and enjoying life, and he rotting in a grave.
    He would have died of old age before they would get around to executing him. Besides the fact Governor Newsome put the death penalty on hold for now (while he's in office). CA has barely executed anyone on Death Row in the last 10 years anyway.

Too bad Scott didn't do it out here in TX. He would have been taken care already by now!

For some reason I thought he was already dead.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

He would have died of old age before they would get around to executing him. Besides the fact Governor Newsome put the death penalty on hold for now (while he's in office). CA has barely executed anyone on Death Row in the last 10 years anyway.

Too bad Scott didn't do it out here in TX. He would have been taken care already by now!
    Right! We don't play in Texas!

I dunno why but i thought California banned the death penalty years ago and everyone's sentences were commuted. I could be wrong, maybe a Cali Death Hag will chime in.

Ughhhh, her poor family...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Right! We don't play in Texas!

I dunno why but i thought California banned the death penalty years ago and everyone's sentences were commuted. I could be wrong, maybe a Cali Death Hag will chime in.

Ughhhh, her poor family...
    IDK for sure, but it seems like Cali did ban it and then brought it back.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

And I think it's off again. We had it here in Canada, and it should have been reinstated for the likes of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka as well as a few others IMO. This was the last hanging in my hometown, and I really believe this poor guy was set up. https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilto...rton-jail.html
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

To quote comedian Ron White, who is from Texas: "Some states are trying to abolish the death penalty. My state's puttin' in an express lane."
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    To quote comedian Ron White, who is from Texas: "Some states are trying to abolish the death penalty. My state's puttin' in an express lane."
    In other words, don't mess with Texas. It's always boggled my mind that some people just don't get that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD