Page 1 of 16 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott and Laci Peterson

fadeathaddict Guest

Scott and Laci Peterson

I know Laci is no celebrity, however, the intense media coverage certainly made her one. I was and still am obsessed with this case. Your thoughts? Where is her head? How did she die? Was the baby's birth a "coffin birth" or do you buy into the "devil worshipping" conspiracy? Scott: G or NG?

pvezz Guest
    Ummmm.....GUILTY!

I think he strangled her, which is why they found no blood in the house. I think Scott took her body out to sea on the boat and dumped it. The devil worshipping angle is bullshit, IMHO. They'll never find her head. He was hoping and praying her torso wouldn't wash up on shore.

Guest Guest
    I have a theory about what he used to weigh her down...the prosecution made a lot out of the anchors he made for this boat but what is interesting is the stands for the umbrellas he was supposedly going to store that day were never found..not at their home or his warehouse....fill em with concrete they would make one heck of a weight!

he killed her no doubt and yes I agree it was most likely strangulation or asphixiation (sp ugh!) devil worshipers driving over 90 miles to dump the body...oh and in the same area he was fishing? doubtful...and these women who write him in prison and think he's hot...wtf???? I have an answer to the death penalty...make every prison GENERAL POPULATION and let the inmates sort them out! Convicts have a code too...and they don't like baby/pregnant lady killers!

kelbons Guest

Unhappy

I read Laci's mom's book when it first came out. What heartbreak for her family!!

I tend to believe that he strangled her, too... which is such a personal way to kill someone, don't you think? I hope he rots in Hell.

I don't believe they will ever find her head, either. Such a tragedy...

RoRo Guest
    I will always believe he did it...smug bastard. Her head won't be found I'm sure it's either washed away in the current or been eaten by sea life. Sad when people would rather kill than divorce.

JensJeep Guest
    Don't even get me started about Scott Peterson...there are no words that can describe that piece of %$@#!

There is no doubt he killed Lacy AND Connor. It's just too much of a coincidence that he was in the bay "fishing" and their bodies washed up just a little way from where he was. Especially when they lived in Modesto.

Then...when he went to San Diego, changed his identity and had serious survival gear, what does that tell you?

RIP Lacy and Connor

*Sorry..newbie rant off*

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    You know I still think Amber Fry had a part in her murder, I just don't think he did it alone.

deathybrad Guest
    I'm not buying the Amber thing. I think the whole case is pretty open/shut. I was surprised but elated that he got death for it even though it was virtually all circumstantial evidence. Think about this case real hard and get back to me on the whole death penalty thing. Yeah. Death: Not just for admitted murderers anymore...

He got screwed in my opinon. Give me a motive. A cause of death. Everything is speculation. I think he did it but I have doubts. Enough doubt to not sentence a man to die.I work 10 minutes from her house. I know people who knew her. She isnt the glowing angel the media portrays. Other pregnant woman have been tossed in the bay in the last few years. No one reports that. Another thing that bugs me is Conner. It was a Fetus. Never born. No birth certificate. Pro lifers will do anything to get their agenda across. If you are gonna punish someone for killing a fetus punish EVERYONE who harms one. If abortion is legal, its not murder, than dont put a charge on someone saying that it is.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    He got screwed in my opinon. Give me a motive. A cause of death. Everything is speculation. I think he did it but I have doubts. Enough doubt to not sentence a man to die.I work 10 minutes from her house. I know people who knew her. She isnt the glowing angel the media portrays. Other pregnant woman have been tossed in the bay in the last few years. No one reports that. Another thing that bugs me is Conner. It was a Fetus. Never born. No birth certificate. Pro lifers will do anything to get their agenda across. If you are gonna punish someone for killing a fetus punish EVERYONE who harms one. If abortion is legal, its not murder, than dont put a charge on someone saying that it is.
    Jefe you read my mind

Suzanne30 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeathaddict View Post
    I know Laci is no celebrity, however, the intense media coverage certainly made her one. I was and still am obsessed with this case. Your thoughts? Where is her head? How did she die? Was the baby's birth a "coffin birth" or do you buy into the "devil worshipping" conspiracy? Scott: G or NG?
    I believe Laci's head is at the bottom of the bay along with her other missing parts.

We'll never know exactly how Laci died, unless Peterson confesses.

Conner was expelled through an opening at the top of Laci's uterus. The birth canal was intact.

I believe Scott Lee Peterson is 100% GUILTY.

RIP Laci and Conner.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne30 View Post
    I believe Laci's head is at the bottom of the bay along with her other missing parts.

We'll never know exactly how Laci died, unless Peterson confesses.

Conner was expelled through an opening at the top of Laci's uterus. The birth canal was intact.

I believe Scott Lee Peterson is 100% GUILTY.

RIP Laci and Conner.
    That is another thing, how did SHE die? No blood was ever found. Did he strangle her?

deathybrad Guest
    It was murder because at 7 months or so the fetus becomes a viable life that could sustain itself outside of the mother's womb. We're not going to argue about abortion because abortion had the opportunity to eliminate Scott many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Ummmm.....GUILTY!

I think he strangled her, which is why they found no blood in the house. I think Scott took her body out to sea on the boat and dumped it. The devil worshipping angle is bullshit, IMHO. They'll never find her head. He was hoping and praying her torso wouldn't wash up on shore.
    I fished on the bay plenty of times. if you try to throw something overboard that heavy in a boat that small, You will capsize, Its not a pond. Ships, Aircraft carriers go through it. Pretty big waves and wakes.

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    I fished on the bay plenty of times. if you try to throw something overboard that heavy in a boat that small, You will capsize, Its not a pond. Ships, Aircraft carriers go through it. Pretty big waves and wakes.
    I just think something else happend, it's a mystery I think Scott knows.

deathybrad Guest
    I applaud you for defending him to that degree, I feel that way too but underneath it I am virtually certain that he did it. His actions during her disappearence really made it obvious.

Suzanne30 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoyGirl View Post
    That is another thing, how did SHE die? No blood was ever found. Did he strangle her?
    [SIZE=2]The prosecution's theory is Scott strangled or suffocated Laci either on the night of the December 23 or the morning of December 24, 2002. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He wrapped her in a blue tarp, removed her from the house to his Ford pickup truck, put some market umbrellas on top of her, and transported her to the Warehouse. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Once at the Warehouse, he unwrapped her from the tarp and put her into the boat, tied weights around her, and attached the boat cover so she could not be seen. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]His next stop was the Berkeley Marina, the small boat launch ramp. He stuffed the boat cover around Laci and motored out towards Brooks Island. There he dumped Laci's pregnant body into the Bay, expecting it to never surface. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Then, on April 13 and April 14, respectively, Conner and Laci washed ashore in the same spot where Scott said he was fishing.[/SIZE]

Some like to theorise that an alive Laci was held for months and then was planted on the shore. Likewise with Conner. To frame Scott.

But according to the ME both Laci and Conner's bodies were consistant with being in the water those four months. Conner was not as decomposed because he was "protected" in her uterus just before washing ashore.

susalu Guest

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by JensJeep View Post
    Don't even get me started about Scott Peterson...there are no words that can describe that piece of %$@#!

There is no doubt he killed Lacy AND Connor. It's just too much of a coincidence that he was in the bay "fishing" and their bodies washed up just a little way from where he was. Especially when they lived in Modesto.

Then...when he went to San Diego, changed his identity and had serious survival gear, what does that tell you?

RIP Lacy and Connor

*Sorry..newbie rant off*
    Welcome jensjeep.... a rant is a great way to start up on the board... we all get along pretty good on here... even if your view is not the most popular one, speak up...

In this case I agree 100% with you... He is a complete scuz.... Statistics show what when a pregnant woman is killed it is nearly always at the hands of their baby daddies... or the manson family!

Susan

pechar Guest
    I have read quite a bit on the Lacy Peterson case, but I've never heard of her head being detached from her body. Is this true????!!!!

deathybrad Guest
    Yeah, you could push a body of the transom of the boat and not go down with it. Perfectly plausable. Just like how OJ could have put that glove on just fine if he would have tried.

deathybrad Guest
    Yeah there was no head as far as the facts are concerned. It wasn't big news because she was dead with or without a head. Something probably ate it.

Did they name sharon tates baby?

If he would have wrapped the body with chicken wire before he put the cemant shoes on, we would not be having this debate. There would be a five and a half foot artifical reef in the bay. Fishies swinmin through the wire

Suzanne30 Guest
    Yes. Paul Richard.

i feel for him.He probably lived at least a hour afre Sharon died.Too bad daddy Polanski's a pedo

mommafreak Guest
    I had no idea that her head was missing. I wrote to someone who was mailing out pink ribbons for Laci and I've got one pinned to my wall her in my office. I feel for her family, for her and for her baby. Scott? I won't even waste my breath on words for him. I say, throw him in with gen population, he'll die yes, but he will have to stand before his creator and give an account for his actions. I'm not sure what's going to be worse, Gen Population or Hell? At least in gen-pop, it will eventually end, hell is eternity. I guess I just answered my own question. I think Amber is guilty too in some degree

GODDESS6 Guest
    dean cain looked exactly like scott in the tv movie~ i believe scott did it, who else would want her dead?, i don't think it was a random act at all~ i watched the trial live & tho there are still some unaswered questions, scott got what he deserved~ & the death penalty is so slow to be carried out in cali, as it is in my state, he will prolly die in prison before it is carried out~

Bake Guest
    Sure he did.

We have a high profile case in Michigan right now. This guy strangled his wife, only then he took her body to his machine shop and hacked her up! They looked for this woman for days...the dufus hid her parts in a park, but when the police started searching there, he went and got her torso...and hid it in his garage! Ewww...

He has also confessed to killing her....and now in court they are busy arguing if he confession is legal and can be used....c'mon....

They did not find blood in the house...

I've read 3 books about the case - Laci's mom's, Scott's sister and then the other one written by a lawyer.

Mark Geragos is a joke as a lawyer. It's a wonder he's still being used on TV shows for his "opinion" on cases.

Before he took on the task as being Scott's lawyer, he was seen on CNN and those other shows saying how guilty Scott was!

And then when he became his lawyer, he said in his opening statements how he'd PROVE that Scott was 100% stone cold innocent of the crimes - never did!

And he's basically washed his hands of him, since Scott went to Death Row.

Personally, based on Scott's sister's book (33 Reasons Why my Brother is Guilty), she had a pretty good idea as to how he may have done it - drowned her in the backyard swimming pool.

No blood, no mess. And she wrote in her book when Scott was living with her before he got arrested, how he'd made a couple of trips up to the Modesto house to clean the pool a few times.

I think he did tie a couple of those cement anchors to her - one around her neck (which is why her head came loose and missing - from the weight, possibly and snapping off as her body detiorated in the salt water) and another one around her ankles (why her legs were missing also).

We may never know the real story, since Scott is a smug a-hole who will go to his grave thinking he did nothing wrong and not having anything to admit to, along with his in-denial mother, Jackie who thinks her "golden boy" did no wrong.

I've seen a few things in the National Enquirer about Scott in Quentin and the trouble he's been up to in there - being caught giving head to another inmate, being stabbed by the Night Stalker, and other things. Who knows if it's true, but I really hope he goes the way of Jeffrey Dahmer - beaten to death by another inmate with "nothing else to lose".

candleinthewind Guest
    I hated his smug face throughout the trial. Whenever he was on camera my husband and I would play "caption Scott" or Scott's thought bubble. Usually his face seemed to say, "Did I lock the back door?" or "Hmmm, should I have the turkey club or the BLT."

I also believe that Amber Frey didn't know about Laci when they started up. I was a little suspicious of her when Gloria Allred showed up, but she seemed eager to help the case.

GODDESS6 Guest
    oooowww i thought he drowned her too~ how awful to know your husband is killing you & your child~ i can't imagine~ i was glad that amber stepped up & taped him, tho nothing really came of that, other than to show what a lying, cheating manwhore that he is~ i don't think amber knew of laci, before & continued seeing scott, i think he lied his arse off to try to keep her, even when it all came out~ scott was trying to blow smoke up her butt, but she didn't buy it~ good for her~

BeanBoyGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    dean cain looked exactly like scott in the tv movie~ i believe scott did it, who else would want her dead?, i don't think it was a random act at all~ i watched the trial live & tho there are still some unaswered questions, scott got what he deserved~ & the death penalty is so slow to be carried out in cali, as it is in my state, he will prolly die in prison before it is carried out~
    Omg I was so pissed when Dean took that role. I was in love with him, now when I look at Scott I see Dean and vice versa and it fucking freaks me out.

I keep going back to the lying to the girlfriend about being in France when he was supposed to be at a vigil for his wife. I also have a huge problem with him dying his hair and making a break for it. I was really sensitive to this case because it happened the Christmas right after my son was born- he was only 4 months old- so it really struck a chord with me.

Guest Guest
    I know that is Washington State if you miscarry a 5 month "fetus" a birth and a death certificate is issued and you can have a funeral, not sure about California...but if her life was taken while so close to delivery Conner was indeed a viable life that was also taken...I hear you on the abortion issue...I wouldn't have one but believe in a womans right to choose...THE WOMAN'S right...not a man's..most women who choose abortion do so within the first 3 months of pregnancy if not sooner...it was pretty obvious Lacey wanted her child and pretty obvious by all accounts that he didn't...I believe he is as guilty as sin...I don't think Amber had anything to do with the disappearance or the murder...and will he ever really get the death penalty? not if Cali doesn't get off it's rump and start executing A HOLES like Richard Rimerez or Richard Allen Davis first!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    It was murder because at 7 months or so the fetus becomes a viable life that could sustain itself outside of the mother's womb. We're not going to argue about abortion because abortion had the opportunity to eliminate Scott many years ago.
    my grandmother was just 6 months pregnant in 1935 when she gave birth to my father...in a toilet! She screamed for grandpa and when he opened the door she was pulling my less than 2 lb father out of the commode! A girlfriend of mine gave birth to her daughter at 21 weeks (roughly 5 1/2 months gestation) her daughter just turned 11 years old and is FINE...it wasn't just that this baby was viable...it was very obvious that she intended on giving him life...Scott Peterson is scum pure scum!

Guest Guest
    yes they did...his name was Paul and he is buried with her

ThanatosGal Guest
    I figure he may have some how attached her to the bottom/or side of the boat before launching, then released her after he was out in the bay. Maybe using some of the weights to counterweight?
    Just an idea, but this case will always cause speculation and debates!

RIP Laci and Connor
    RIH Scott

magblax Guest
    As a former resident of Modesto and someone who followed the media coverage I find this a tragedy on both sides. However my evil side found great relief that Scott was put away for life mainly due to the stupid grin he had on his face every time the cameras were on him...

SideNote: Interesting article on Scott's life behind bars http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/?p=2869

and Amber Frey:
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001246.html

Here's some info from the autopsy report:
    "There is no evidence of tool marks" on the skeletal remains.[SIZE=-1]"That's significant," said Dr. Spitz. "It means a device like a saw or hatchet was not
    used to cut up the body as Scott's lawyers are saying." According to the report, Laci's
    body was absent "each radius, each ulna and both hands." Said Dr. Spitz:
    "It means she had no arms right up to the elbow."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]"The elbows are the weakest joints. With no evidence of tool marks, the arms probably
    detached at the elbows from the natural movement of water over the body for many months."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]The report states that Laci's head was gone as well as cervical (neck) vertebrae (numbers) 1-6.
    Dr. Spitz said this is another indication Laci was not beheaded. "The sixth vertebra is down on the
    neck between the shoulder blades, not a spot where it's easy to cut someone's head off."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Laci's body was also missing the right foot and the left leg below the knee,
    as well as all the major organs of the chest and abdominal cavity-
    and the lungs, heart, bowels, liver and spleen, according to the report.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Laci still had her uterus but there was an opening near the top part of it. Her cervix
    was "intact and closed." This means the unborn child did not emerge from the birth
    canal but from that opening near the top of the uterus," said Dr. Spitz.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Decomposition of Laci's body was the most likely cause of the opening, not a knife as
    some news reports have claimed. "The uterus is the last part of a woman's body to
    decompose, so it would protect the unborn child until the last," said Spitz.
    "That's why the infant's remains were in better condition than his mother."
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Laci also had fractures to the 5th and 6th ribs on the left side of her body and the 9th
    rib on her right side. "If you draw a straight line from the fractured ribs on the left to
    the fractured rib on the right, you get a steep angle downward," said Dr. Spitz. "I've
    seen wounds like this. They are caused by boat propeller blades- not satanic cults!"
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Name: Peterson, Laci aka: Doe Jane
    Date 04/14/03 Time: 1830 Hrs
    Finish Time: 2200 hrs.
    Place of Death: Richmond, California[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Age:
    Sex: Female
    Race: Caucasian[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]AUTOPSY DIAGNOSES[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]1.) Female body with:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]A. Absence of each radius, each ulna and both hands [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]B. Absence of both feet and left tibia and fibula[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]C. Absence of head and cervical vertebrae 1-6 [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]D. Absence of thoracoabdominal viscera[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2.) Gravid uterus: fetus, placenta and the umbilical cord absent, with opening
    near fundus. Cervix intact and closed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]3.) Extensive changes of immersion, postmortem animal feeding, tidal effect
    and decomposition, estimated postmortem interval : months[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]4.) Multiple rib fractures (left 5 and 6, right 9) [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]CAUSE OF DEATH UNDETERMINED[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]COMMENTS: The absence of body parts in this case may simply be attributable
    to postmortem change, animal feeding, and tidal action , there is no evidence of
    Tool marks on remaining bones of the extremites or on the thoracic vertebral
    column. Toxicology testing performed on skeletal muscle is positive only for
    caffeine and PEA (decomposition product[/SIZE]

The fact that we are debating how he did it proves my point. We dont know for sure.That is resonable doubt. Too many post on here are saying "He might of did it this way, or that way." Hate him all you want but they didnt prove enough to send him to death row. People emotions got involved. If that was you brother or son on death row you would feel different. Trust me. I think he probably did it but capitol murder you have to be damn sure.

GODDESS6 Guest
    The fact that we are debating how he did it proves my point. We dont know for sure.That is resonable doubt. Too many post on here are saying "He might of did it this way, or that way." Hate him all you want but they didnt prove enough to send him to death row. People emotions got involved. If that was you brother or son on death row you would feel different. Trust me. I think he probably did it but capitol murder you have to be damn sure.
    he should be on death row, for being a smug ass~

my point exactly. emotions

magblax Guest

Point Taken. I do not speculate on the details as far as how the murder was committed. I do think it is interesting that several pregnant women have disappeared and have been killed besides Lacy. Too bad for them they weren't quite so photogenic.

fadeathaddict Guest
    Jeff- I tend to agree with you. In all honesty, I do think Scott probably did it. HOWEVER, him being given the death penalty on such circumstantial evidence blows my mind. Unreal. They can't tell us how she died, when she died, how long she was in the bay, if or if not the fetus was a coffin birth...don't get me wrong..i think he is a scumbag and murdered Laci, however, this murder to me is still such a mystery.

You say you know people who knew her.... what exactly do you mean by she isn't the angel the media reports? I have always been curious about her character and how that all played into the story. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by fadeathaddict View Post
    You say you know people who knew her.... what exactly do you mean by she isn't the angel the media reports? I have always been curious about her character and how that all played into the story. Thanks!!
    I'm curious about that too - since everything I've read about her states she was a really happy and friendly person - altho maybe a bit "anal" about cooking, place setting and interior decorating (apparently Martha Stewart was her IDOL).

fadeathaddict Guest
    My thoughts exactly...yep he probably did it...but in this country it has to be reasonable doubt....and there IS reasonable doubt

almead85 Guest
    Omg I was so pissed when Dean took that role. I was in love with him, now when I look at Scott I see Dean and vice versa and it fucking freaks me out.
    Dean Cain was doing interviews for the movie and said he wasnt sure he was up for the audience picturing him as a killer so asked his dad for advice and his dad basically said if they do then youve done your job. Dean was also worried of a bad backlash cuz of his young son.

mommafreak Guest
    boat propellers? interesting, that would count for the missing body parts. hmmmm, something to ponder on the drive home

Im not going to give details about Laci on this board because emotions run pretty high on the subject.Ill just say she liked to have fun. Some people are ready to canonize her a saint.The media sure helped. That is all.

Gardner32 Guest
    Wow, is Scott on this forum from prison????

The biggest thing that bugs me about this whole thing is why didn't they just get a divorce? He could of avoided all this and the scrutiny! We really will not know what really happened between Scott and Laci.