Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Amelia Earhart

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I wonder if she really was a spy and that's what all the hush-hush is about.
    Yep definitely.

It's pretty smart too disguising a spy run as an Aviatrix's bid to fly around the world

It looks like the U.S. government wants to keep up the cover that they knew nothing about what happened to her and Noonan. And the Japanese don't want to admit they are responsible for their demise. I think the photo is legit, and now this "blogger" is doing some back peddling. Both parties are not going to admit to anything.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    It looks like the U.S. government wants to keep up the cover that they knew nothing about what happened to her and Noonan. And the Japanese don't want to admit they are responsible for their demise. I think the photo is legit, and now this "blogger" is doing some back peddling. Both parties are not going to admit to anything.
    Who knows.
    But I can't imagine what good could come from continuing to conceal the truth if either government has knowledge of it.

The Japanese were starting to run rampant in the Pacific while Hitler was doing likewise in Europe - of course we wanted inside information and would send spies to get it. The Japanese were exerting their will and wishes out there; of course they wouldn't tolerate a suspected spy.

What's the possible reason or purpose to deny it or cover it up after all the barbarity that happened during the war by and for both sides; and all that's happened in the years since?

I don't believe that she was a spy; but that's just me. Seems like a really big ruse to have her flying all the way around the globe just to try to get a little information from 5000 or 10,000 feet up over a relatively small area of the Pacific in the days before high-res cameras and super nifty spy gear.

That said, in the two or three books I've read about this; I don't recall any mention of Amelia and Noonan working together prior to the last flight. It would be news to me if they had been photographed together at that time (prior to 1937) on that dock, halfway around the world.

Maybe instead of getting closer to an answer; the mystery gets deeper and the questions just keep coming.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I too saw the docu and if Noonan's hairline isn't the same as in other photos of him then he must have a doppel somewhere, plus there she is on the dock with her back to us, short hair and long pants....case closed, because one might be explained away, but both in the same frame! Anybody ever think of the year being (?accidentally) mislabeled in the Jap photo file, hmm?

That's what I was thinking. I really believe now that it is them, and the photo was taken in 1937. As JimC has said why would they be there prior to that. What happened during the war is well documented of the atrocities that took place, on both sides. So why continue to keep this undercover. What is their reason? I think the special was bang on as to what really happened.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 07-12-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Poo Bah MCGee Guest
    She ran out of fuel. She crashed in the Pacific, probably in deep water. The plane is at the bottom of the Pacific. Mr. Noonan and Ms. Earhart are shark shit.

The documentary was supposed to air on History Channel Canada July 16th, it was pulled due to conflicting evidence ! What the hell are they trying to hide ?

Quote Originally Posted by Poo Bah MCGee View Post
    She ran out of fuel. She crashed in the Pacific, probably in deep water. The plane is at the bottom of the Pacific. Mr. Noonan and Ms. Earhart are shark shit.
    That's pretty much how I feel too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    That's pretty much how I feel too.
    That's possible of course; but it sounds a little far fetched.
    I personally tend to believe that she and Noonan as well as Elvis and Andy Kaufman are just kind of hanging out together and planning a big come back right when people least expect it.

It would appear that the photo in question was actually published in a book in 1935, two years before the disappearance. D' oh!

I'm beginning to think Extra Terrestrials kidnaped them.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Must be the Season of the Witch.................

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I'm beginning to think Extra Terrestrials kidnaped them.
    Extremist Extra Terrestrial Transhumanists.
    The are the worst kind, obviously.

A little something new for the "she was killed by the Japanese" theory:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ea...cid=spartanntp
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Sad but true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Sad but true.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I think she just got disorientated and went down in the Pacific.
    I agree, sad though.