Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The View

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishBabe View Post
    Elisabeth is a friggin' moron most of the time. I liked her on Survivor, but she really is a twit. And I agree with her on most issues as well. It's embarrassing.
    I agree! I totally forgot that she started on Survivor. I think that just because someone is on TV that they should be giving their views on politics and such. Why listen to them? She is basically a housewife who happens to be on TV. She is entitled to her opinions but who else really cares or wants to hear them? If people actually take her views and advice to heart, they need their heads checked!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    She`s an ignorant, useless twit......WTF was Babs thinking hiring this reject......
    "useless" and "twit" would be words I'd also apply to Barbara Walters...birds of a feather....

(I don't feel, btw, that Walters has always been "useless" OR a "twit." But she certainly has become one. I genuinely admired her once upon a time--what happened?).

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    She`s an ignorant, useless twit......WTF was Babs thinking hiring this reject......
    I couldn't agree with you more. Now, that I can go to the gym in the morning, I try to watch it but Sherri is so damn annoying. In my opinion she has nothing valuable or interesting to contribute. When she does talk she sounds ignorant and confused.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    No matter what your stance is on abortion, there is no excuse for having so many abortions that you can't even count them. There are ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and I'm sure she was perfectly capable of taking preventative measures. It's just irresponsible when one keeps making a choice over and over again and doing nothing to stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    At least she has the gut's to admit to the public how low she allowed herself to fall before she changed her life around. She went form hanging out at crack houses to being what she is today. If her story inspires just one person to make that kind of change in thier life, I applaude her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    She's not ashamed of who she used to be, and why should she be? A lot of us here made major mistakes and did unadvisable things in our pasts and aren't afraid to talk about it. You can't run from your past, why try to hide it? No one is perfect. She grew and changed as a person.

I still think she's an ignoramus, though.
    All well said y'all!!!
    I can not watch the show....I hate to hear them all trying to out talk the others!!
    I love Whoopi and thought that I would enjoy the show again, but Sherri is just stupid with some of her comments, I don't know if she means them or not but they make her sound like an idiot and all the political sniping gets on my nerves too. I think Barbara Walters needs to look at the show and make some changes........
    The fact that they never win an Emmy should tell em something

RaRaRamona Guest
    I used to watch when Meredith was still on. Now it's just a bunch of attacks. And pecking. Bunch of hens.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    i actually gave it a shot the other day because i loooove whoopi! she is so funny, but that elizabeth broad ruined it for me.
    Oh you mean Elisabeth Hasselbitch? or another name I like to use Elisabeth Hasselmouth? God I can't stand her either..and yes Whoopi is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by tensecondstolove View Post
    WTF??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGLXqW1kUs

I hope this hasn't been posted yet.

This was that same bitch that thinks that the world is "flat"...
    Why is she even on the show? If they only needed to fill their "quota" of women of color, they could have done a better job. She's BLAND and ignorant.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonCandy View Post
    Why is she even on the show? If they only needed to fill their "quota" of women of color, they could have done a better job. She's BLAND and ignorant.

Exactly! They could have gotten someone MUCH MUCH better. The only person from the View that I liked and perhaps the only INTELLIGENT person they've had was Lisa Ling. I miss her but she gone to do other things.

silverwaif77 Guest
    I'm just glad she had all those abortions, I don't like the idea of people who don't even know the shape of the earth raising children. The last thing we need is more misinformed, unintelligent folks in this round round world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    Exactly! They could have gotten someone MUCH MUCH better. The only person from the View that I liked and perhaps the only INTELLIGENT person they've had was Lisa Ling. I miss her but she gone to do other things.
    I never got to see her on The View, but I've seen some of her documentary work on the Lost Children of Africa. She's pretty impressive. Good thing she got out when she did. She may have a decent career ahead of her as a credible journalist!
    Minerva

John Connor Guest

The View Feud Continues....**Yawn**

NEW YORK - Friction keeps obstructing "The View."

While she never mentioned Rosie O'Donnell by name, it was clear who Barbara Walters was referring to when she opened Thursday's show by complaining about "some people who have done this show" who criticize the daytime gabfest after leaving.

Walters said some former hosts feel the need "to dump on it, maybe for their own publicity."

She added: "that not only hurts me, but I resent it."

Her comments came one day after O'Donnell told reporters while promoting her upcoming variety special that Walters wanted the hosts to make believe they were getting along.

O'Donnell says she's experienced something like "post-traumatic stress
    disorder" since leaving.

Rosie really should try living in the real world.

Armcast Guest

gemini33 Guest
    I really can't stand that show. Loved Elizabeth Hasselbach on Survivor... hate her on The View. Loved Rosie until "she came out" and went crazy!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I don't mind Rosie, Elizabitch Hasslesnatch is who I can't stand, she's a shrilling Harpie, and Sherry is a moron!

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I don't mind Rosie, Elizabitch Hasslesnatch is who I can't stand, she's a shrilling Harpie, and Sherry is a moron!
    Yeah, Sherry is really dumb also. I guess I only like Whoopi and Barbara. Joy is kinda loud.

Jack Raines Guest
    Rosie seems like a psycho bitch to me, Elizabeth Hasselbeck is annoying too though.

Layla331 Guest
    used to love the view...cant watch it most days because of EH...she makes my skin crawl with her stupidity

Snoopy Guest
    I agree Layla..noone can get a word in edgewise with her..she just jumps in intterupts.. talks over people.. forget about when they have a point that she disagrees with! she becomes a shreiking banshee!

**Jenna** Guest
    The only ones I don't mind are Joy Beher(however its spelled) and Barbara Walters,though thay both get on my nerves just not as much as the others. Hassleback is so fuckin whiney,I would love to beat the crap outta her.

Poor Rosie...I guess her wife Kelly has gone frigid on her.

Lack of sex with a semi-hot lover would make me a bit testy and crazy too.

Someone tell Kelly to get her muff diver gear on......pronto!

Giada Guest
    I'll vote for Whoopi and Joy...humor, common sense and multi-careered. When Sherri adds humor she fits well into the mix.

Barbara panders, Elizabeth is stiff, rigid in beliefs, and would be best in Vanna role ... no talking, a pointer and a wheel.

There is a difference between honest differing opinions and stupidity, unfortunately, The View has more of the latter.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Whoopi and Joy are "comedy challenged" they should have had Kathy Griffin join the
    crew. The Adam Carolla Radio Show does a segment called "How Bad Is Whoopi?" They
    play tapes of her attempts at humor and she is awful...jmho

michael d Guest
    Big crush on Joy Behar. Sometimes I just can't explain myself.

I think that the abortion is a tough issue. I don't think she was bragginng but was being brutally honest about a time in her life. It think that allowing her own life to be used for a public discussion is helpful to women who at times can't even confide in their own family about what they are going through. I think that discourse on the reality of unplanned pregnancies creates a better appreciation for birth control and sex education.
    Last edited by michael d; 11-24-2008 at 04:16 PM.

I can't even watch this show. Completely pointless, IMO. What the eff do they even talk about? Probably too much estrogen and cycle confusion--some in menopause, some not--so they're a hormonal mixed bag. I still don't think that explains why Elisabeth Hasselbiyatch is so insufferable.

It's like the pointless back-and-forth Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb do on the Today show. They just sit around drinking coffee and joking about their shopping sprees. Who cares?

[misogynistic rant from a female over]
    Last edited by Luanne; 11-24-2008 at 05:48 PM.

monroe27 Guest
    I watch the view every morning! It is a guilty pleasure of mine. Whoopi is my favorite. I like Joy, and I also like Sherri. I don't think that Sherri is dumb. She has said a lot of things that I have found cool. Elisabeth is annoying, and I relly don't know what to think about Barbera.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    I can't even watch this show. Completely pointless, IMO. What the eff do they even talk about? Probably too much estrogen and cycle confusion--some in menopause, some not--so they're a hormonal mixed bag. I still don't think that explains why Elizabeth Hasselbiyatch is so insufferable.

It's like the pointless back-and-forth Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb do on the Today show. They just sit around drinking coffee and joking about their shopping sprees. Who cares?

[misogynstic rant from a female over]
    i hate it as well and find the same with kathie lee and hoda. they are just taking up air time that is hard to fill...

kafenervosa Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    I agree! I totally forgot that she started on Survivor. I think that just because someone is on TV that they should be giving their views on politics and such. Why listen to them? She is basically a housewife who happens to be on TV. She is entitled to her opinions but who else really cares or wants to hear them? If people actually take her views and advice to heart, they need their heads checked!
    OMG! I couldn't agree with this statement more, but I think it applies to ALL entertainers who think they know politics. They need to keep their mouth shut. Just because someone put a microphone and camera in their face doesn't make their opinions any better than mine or yours. BTW, I'm proud to say that I have never watched The View, and I agree with Elizabeth's views (most of the time).

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I wish Joy Behar would just go away. She irritates me like no one else on television. A third-rate comedian who somehow found a platform for her scattered, loud-mouthed oh-so-very-new yawk schtick.
    Cannot ABIDE that woman.

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tensecondstolove View Post
    True, but I have to say I've never seen such ignorance. She lives by the Bible but yet she doesn't even know the full story? WTF does she think B.C. means???
    95% of "Christians" don't know shit about the bible, the other 5% interpret it however they want to.

Raven Simone vowed on the view today that she will move to Canada if any Republicans get nominated. Might as well leave today since of course a Republican will get nominated. Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOC8O0jXdds
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Raven Simone vowed on the view today that she will move to Canada if any Republicans get nominated. Might as well leave today since of course a Republican will get nominated. Idiot.

Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post

She probably has no idea where Canada is.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    She probably has no idea where Canada is.
    Haha
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Haha
    "I'm trying to get to Canada, do I turn left or right ?" LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

"I'm trying to get to Canada, do I turn left or right ?" LOL
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

how many times have we heard asshole celebs say this? I don't think it has happened yet. I'd actually be impressed if someone actually carried out that threat.

Canada doesn't want that skank.
    Minerva

Scotti Guest
    they used to have this show on here in oz. my wife used to watch it. can't stand sherri or joy, walters is so annoying , whoopi was the only one that made it watchable

Whoopi does the show stoned. Good for her.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I must admit, I enjoy watching this American Morning
    show. Because of the politics.(that I agree with)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Canada doesn't want that skank.
    True, Meghan mccain or any other woman on the show who
    is not pro choice.

We don't want them here in Canada.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 11-12-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    True, Meghan mccain or any other woman on the show who
    is not pro choice.

We don't want them here in Canada.
    No we don't. We have way to many "anti" groups here as it is. Send her to Pluto. Lol.

No we don't. We have way to many "anti" groups here as it is. Send her to Pluto. Lol.
    Thank You for saying this.