Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosmetic Surgery Nightmares!

Zombiegirl Guest
    Good Grief! WTF is wrong with people having all this shit done to themselves....YIKES!

EEEEK!!!! Michaela Romanini looks like a zombie! How truly terrifyng.
    But Pete Burns looks great with those giant summer sausage lips. Too groovy.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    Here is the linked I fixed it. Farrah said she is doing well she went to Germany for her last stem cell treatment and is documenting it all. I saw that 3 days ago I hope so.
    http://www.elaineyoung.com/
    That is good news about Farrah. I am glad to hear that...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Celeb Real Estate Agent Elaine Young Dies

By LINDA DEUTSCH
    The Associated Press
    Friday, April 21, 2006; 2:49 AM
    LOS ANGELES -- Elaine Young, the real estate agent who bought and sold so many properties to and from the stars that she became a celebrity herself, has died. She was 71.
    Young died Thursday at Cedars Sinai Medical Center after a months-long battle with cancer, according to her daughter, Jennifer Young, and her brother, Tony Garber.

#technorati_link a {color:#339900;}

Glamorous and ebullient, Young lived a life that rivaled those of her star clients, who included Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, Warren Beatty, Burt Reynolds, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand and Stevie Wonder, among others.
    She married six times, once to film star Gig Young, who was the father of her daughter. She appeared on television, was profiled in major publications and drove a Rolls-Royce convertible with the license plate "Elaine 7."
    It was in the Rolls that she shuttled her clients to some of the most pricey properties in Southern California.
    "She was a gallant soul. I knew her from way back because Gig Young was a good friend of mine," author Dominick Dunne told The Associated Press. "I always think of her sitting in the Polo Lounge of the Beverly Hills Hotel, holding court, saying hello to people, being funny."
    One of her sales was a $25 million estate belonging to the Sultan of Brunei. Her more recent listings included the multimillion-dollar estate of rock legend Smokey Robinson.
    Fame and Hollywood's glitzy lifestyle had its dark side, however.
    In the 1970s, Young did what many Hollywood stars were doing: She sought to improve her appearance through cosmetic surgery. It was the beginning of a horror story that would haunt her for the rest of her life.
    As she told it many times in interviews warning others about the pitfalls of such operations, she was maimed by a doctor who injected loose silicone into her face to accentuate her cheekbones. After a time, the silicone began to migrate, causing eye problems and disfigurement.
    She underwent 46 surgeries to try to remove the material and correct the problem. The doctor, meanwhile, committed suicide and Young never received any compensation for the medical disaster.
    In the end, the disease that claimed her life began with a cancerous tumor in the part of her face that had endured so many surgeries.
    Young's soft voice and gentle manner belied her flossy image, and famous clients were drawn to her. She was one of them, born and raised in the realm of Hollywood fantasy.
    Her father, David S. Garber, was a manager at Universal Studios and she grew up with the movie business. She graduated from North Hollywood High School and attended the University of California at Los Angeles.
    When she began selling wildly expensive Southern California palaces, she acknowledged that even bringing herself to tell clients the price was daunting.
    She listed her first million-dollar home in the 1970s and recalled showing it to a potential buyer who pointed out that it had only one bathroom.
    "I got up all my courage and I said, `Well, what do you expect for a million dollars?'" Young recalled.
    That story and many others became the basis for her book, "A Million Dollars Down," an often humorous memoir of her adventures with the rich and famous.
    The secret of her success, she said, was in keeping tabs on the domestic lives of celebrities. If she heard that a famous couple was divorcing or marrying, she knew that a home sale or purchase was likely, and she would contact them.
    A slogan on her Web site read: "If you want to live in heaven, acquire a home or condo from Elaine Young."
    What a shame, she seemed like a good person at heart...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    EEEEK!!!! Michaela Romanini looks like a zombie! How truly terrifyng.
    But Pete Burns looks great with those giant summer sausage lips. Too groovy.
    Yeah, if she walked up to me in a dark alley it would scare the shit out of me!!!

Kathyf Guest
    I just remember her saying don't do what I did.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
    OMG!!!!!!
    She looks bad too did not notice on Tv as much.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    She looks bad too did not notice on Tv as much.
    Is she still on that show?

Kathyf Guest
    yep General Hospital still there. LOL Since I was little.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    yep General Hospital still there. LOL Since I was little.
    If I looked hideous like that I would not want to go to the store, let alone go on TV!

Kathyf Guest
    me either.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    me either.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Another thing that I do not understand about this whole cosmetic surgery thing is the amount of young, already beautiful women who are getting work done. Nicole Kidman didn't need it (IMO) when she had work done and there is another young actress (cannot remember her name) who isn't even 30 and she has had a face lift (among other things) and she looks much worse. She was hot before she did anything! I want to say Neve Campbell but that is not right. I think she was on "Charmed" with Allissa Milano at one point. anyways, it is a shame. It must be serious self-esteem issues, for sure!!!

Also, just for kicks, check out the "Cat-Man":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuZpurfGBE

Kathyf Guest
    Yes I can't believe how many have done it. If you were in an accident or have a defect I could see but just to look better is too dangerous with the anesthetic.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Yes I can't believe how many have done it. If you were in an accident or have a defect I could see but just to look better is too dangerous with the anesthetic.
    Couldn't agree more...

I found this joke a few minutes ago that I thought was funny:

A woman sees a plastic surgeon who offers her a new procedure -- a face lift with a knob installed above the hairline. The knob can be turned to "tighten things up" as time goes by -- but not more than two full turns.
    Several years later the woman returns to see the surgeon, complaining about bags under her eyes.
    The surgeon examines her and explains that the "bags" are actually her breasts -- she had greatly over-twisted the adjusting knob.
    The woman exclaims, "Oh, I guess that explains the goatee!"

Kathyf Guest
    Great!!!

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Radiohead View Post
    Another thing that I do not understand about this whole cosmetic surgery thing is the amount of young, already beautiful women who are getting work done. Nicole Kidman didn't need it (IMO) when she had work done and there is another young actress (cannot remember her name) who isn't even 30 and she has had a face lift (among other things) and she looks much worse. She was hot before she did anything! I want to say Neve Campbell but that is not right. I think she was on "Charmed" with Allissa Milano at one point. anyways, it is a shame. It must be serious self-esteem issues, for sure!!!

Do you mean Rose McGowan?

Kathyf Guest
    I did not know she was on charmed.

Bidmor Guest
    Another thing that I do not understand about this whole cosmetic surgery thing is the amount of young, already beautiful women who are getting work done.
    Like Lindsey Lohan getting a boob job in her mid-teens? Twisted parents.

Bidmor Guest
    One more entry---Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys. His face looks like a partially decomposed corpse.

magblax Guest

Alyssa Milano is another victim of the knife..Yuck. Another thing that is awful is when celebrities get those horse teeth put in. Alyssa can hardly close her mouth over those and sort of whistles like she has dentures when she talks.

http://www.filmbug.com/images/people/332.jpg (Before)
    http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-1.jpg (after)

These young actresses get browlifts that make them look much older.

Hillary Duff ruined her looks with Horse Teeth http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/d/duf..._050928/10.jpg

Before she was more natural looking http://content.answers.com/main/cont...amorphosis.jpg

And Terri Hatcher is one scary mess!
    http://cdn.davesdaily.com/pictures/4...ri-hatcher.jpg (before and after equally as disturbing)

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert

Burt Reynolds

Burt was the man back in the day. Love all his Cannonball and Smokey films. I thought he looked sooooo sexy . Now he just looks like a burn victim.

His face is pulled so tight, I'm not sure he can close his eyes to sleep.

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    Burt was the man back in the day. Love all his Cannonball and Smokey films. I thought he looked sooooo sexy . Now he just looks like a burn victim.

His face is pulled so tight, I'm not sure he can close his eyes to sleep.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good one! Men have a hard time with plastic surgery. They go from looking Macho to chick-like. Messing with the squint of the eyes is not a good idea. Look at poor Bruce Jenner.

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    Burt looks like a stranger there. That is not a good look! What are these people thinking?

WendyK Guest
    The cat woman is alive you may be thinking of that blonde real-estate woman
    AHHH Shit what is her name she was real estate agent to the stars, she even shown Sharon Tate 10050 Cielo Dr.She was on a documentary about the Manson murders and she described Sharon's reaction to Cielo and Sharon refered to it as her "Love House"

WendyK Guest
    Never mind I see you figured out who it was, typical me post before reading through everything lol.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Never mind I see you figured out who it was, typical me post before reading through everything lol.
    I remember seeing her on a addicted to plastic surgery show a few years back. Just imagine looking like that and thinking you look good but need more work.

WendyK Guest
    I guess these people don't realise that no matter how good they THINK they look they are still going to get old and die it is innevitable.

panda Guest

mommafreak Guest
    who are telling these people to change their looks? man alive! what is wrong with people today? don't they see websites or have friends who have botched faces, boobs, butts, etc.???? hello??????????

panda Guest

Wonder if they got a mommy & son deal

Catherine of Siena Guest
    What about Miss Tom Cruise?

She is a 50 something old homosexual trying to look 16!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I really don't understand most of these celebs. 'Specially the older ones. They either look like a kabuki mask or this hot mess... See the resemblance?

malaki Guest
    I guess I'm just trying to figure out what or who is telling these people this looks good???? I mean really??? clearly (my dog just farted) EEEKKKK, anyway, there has to be some serious disformic issues w/these people!!!!

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Do you mean Rose McGowan?
    That's her! And I do not think she was on Charmed, now that I think about it...

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post

Wonder if they got a mommy & son deal
    Jackie Stallone looks like a MESS!!!!

That's her! And I do not think she was on Charmed, now that I think about it...
    Yes, she was. She played Paige after Shannen Doherty left the show.

I saw some "before and after" photo's of Rose somewhere. They said of the 'after' photo that she looked she had gone through a windtunnel

mgpm Guest
    Barry Manilow looks really bad now. I think Kenny Rogers has really messed himself up.

I think, overall--all things considered--Cher doesn't look too bad.

Kathyf Guest
    Bad news here too

Bad news here too
    Oh my God, what happened to her???

Kathyf Guest
    too much collagen maybe a face lift. She looks worse on other pics so cute now terrible.

tensecondstolove Guest
    Yeah Meg Ryan = Ugh. WTF? She used to be sooo gorgeous. And she would've been fine if she would've just aged gracefully.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I really don't understand most of these celebs. 'Specially the older ones. They either look like a kabuki mask or this hot mess... See the resemblance?

I see it.....OMG..LMAO

Meg Ryan shills for Nescafe coffee here, and tonite I came home thru Haneda airport to see a big-ass poster of her (the new, trout-lipped version) at the arrivals gate. Scary!

Kathyf Guest
    Oh How nice to see. I just don't get how they think they look good.

I see it.....OMG..LMAO

That woman is complete charicature of her former self. If I looked like that I would ask for my money back.

panda Guest
    Don't they all remind you of Jack Nicholson as the Joker? It is hard to believe that they can't see how bad they look! I guess it gives us a little insight of the pressure a lot of them feel to stay young & famous, wow, isn't worth it! The REAL BAD thing about these surgeries is that once its done you're fu**ed.
    A girl I work with had the biggest boobs I'd ever seen & I guess she had the problems to go with it so she goes in for reduction. She has had 4 surgeries since then because of complications, she said she'd of kept them had she know! Another girl at work went for a reduction, she was a D & wanted to be a B (weird girl, brick short of full load) and she had not one problem. I don't know if it was the doctor or if the big girls was just so much more complicated because she had so much more.

Kathyf Guest
    Don't they all remind you of Jack Nicholson as the Joker? It is hard to believe that they can't see how bad they look! I guess it gives us a little insight of the pressure a lot of them feel to stay young & famous, wow, isn't worth it! The REAL BAD thing about these surgeries is that once its done you're fu**ed.
    A girl I work with had the biggest boobs I'd ever seen & I guess she had the problems to go with it so she goes in for reduction. She has had 4 surgeries since then because of complications, she said she'd of kept them had she know! Another girl at work went for a reduction, she was a D & wanted to be a B (weird girl, brick short of full load) and she had not one problem. I don't know if it was the doctor or if the big girls was just so much more complicated because she had so much more.
    My friends sister-in-law had to have big boobs so she had them done got bit by a spider the infection was so bad tthey had to remove the implant.

Sharmika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanDeathHag View Post
    This is a nightmare. What is wrong with keeping the face God gave you? What a mug!
    Who is her MAKE-UP ARTIST? Their hands should be crippled... Unless she was PURPOSELY going for the Tin Man look...

51. 12-06-2007, 08:53 AM