Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre

The press needs to let these families grieve and bury their dead in privacy. We can mourn and grieve with them in our hearts but leave them alone.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    I have been singing that song all day. We decided to take a media break here at the house. But yet here I am on this thread.

During the press conference a media person asked the medical examiner what the kids were wearing. He paused and then said...cute kids clothes. What a stupid question.
    WOW! What kinda stupid question was that? Sounds like that one was scrapping the bottom of the barrel with that. What did the media person expect him to say? "Well so and so was wearing a I can't wait until Santa comes" Tee from Baby Gay while so and so was wearing a blue Ger-animals outfit..." I think I would have said "WTF kind of hilly-billy horse-shit kinda question is that?

pwem Guest
    I have been singing that song all day. We decided to take a media break here at the house. But yet here I am on this thread.

During the press conference a media person asked the medical examiner what the kids were wearing. He paused and then said...cute kids clothes. What a stupid question.
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable!

And the stupidest thing to ever come out of a reporter's yap is "How do you feel about this?"

Does anyone in journalism have a brain these days? Morals? Integrity? Perspective?

I haven't watched one second of coverage on TV. And after reading from all of you guys what has been going on with these so-called reporters, I'm glad I choose not to. It's like today's media has no tact or respect for the victims. Asking these poor kids stupid questions in order to find that teasing 5 second sound bite, before the commerical break, is beyond reprehensible. There are no more rules. They seem to cross every line that they used to not cross. Everyone, including traumatized children and parents, are fair game.

I can't even comprehend what any child must feel right now upon hearing what has been going on in CT or anywhere else when senseless acts of violence takes place in schools. Schools should be a safe haven for any child, like it was when I was going to elementary school back in the '60's and 70's. They only warning to us kids back then was stay away from strange men offering candy. And now we have this. I try to be optimistic, but fuck!
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    Throwing around rumours about him having a personality disorder, Autism, or any other mental problem will no doubt further alienate and demonize people that suffer from these disorders.

I think it is the morning after and everyone wants to blame someone or something. An angry kid with some kind of grudge is not enough. Let's take our pick

guns
    poor school security
    poor health care system
    prescription drugs
    recreational drugs
    bad parenting
    video games
    computers
    lax morals
    the Republicans
    The Democrats
    Wal-mart
    Rupert Murdoch
    the media
    emotional alienation
    mental disorders

and on and on. This is all like manna from heaven for the media and they are milking every second of it.

Everybody asking "why?" "How can this happen?" I think they are asking the wrong question. I think the question should be why doesn't this happen more often given all the problems above?
    Sounds like the day after the Aurora shootings however in that case it was one or more of the following people had tried to place the blame on.........some I can see but the others......

*Lack of security at the Century movie theater
    *the city of Denver
    *the city of Aurora
    *liberal pot laws in Colorado
    *Republicans
    *Democrats
    *ObamaCare
    *University of Colorado
    *King Soopers Supermarkets ( rumor was Holmes had worked there...false )
    *Slacker & Steve ( raunchy afternoon djs on Denver's Alice 105.9 FM )
    *The Front Range Bears ( a local social club for gay men..rumor was Holmes was a member..false )
    *KCNC-TV CBS 4 and KUSA 9 News ( whatever !! )
    *The Denver Wrangler ( a local gay bar..rumor was Holmes was a regular...false )
    *Adult Friendfinders ( an adult website..Holmes had a profile..this one I believe was true )
    *mental illness
    *movie violence
    *guns
    *lack of morals

yeah you are right..people want to find something out there to blame of this recent tragic event.
    Last edited by choff; 12-15-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Wendy A. Guest
    Oh and it only gets better! Here's how the shooter Father found out about it.. thanks again to the vulture's in the media!

"Hours after the shooting Friday, a reporter with the Stamford Advocate found Peter Lanza as he pulled his blue Mini Cooper into his driveway in Stamford, Connecticut.Peter Lanza was apparently unaware that his son was behind the school massacre and his ex-wife had been killed, the newspaper reported.
    Peter Lanza told the reporter, "Is there something I can do for you?" and then declined to comment upon being told of his family's involvement in the shooting, the newspaper reported."
    This is from CNN... keeping it classy!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanolivia View Post
    It seems Westboro Baptist plans to get involved. I wonder what sins they believe these children committed that caused their deaths? Honestly, I wouldn't shed a single tear if some psycho went in and slaughtered their compound.
    I believe WBC's claims are not that the children did anything wrong but that this is punishment for all of us from God because we accept things like homosexuality and other "sins".

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    Being someone who has had to bury a child stories like this really disgust me.
    I have brought up my sister on many occasions and her education fetish. Here's an example of how the nut does not fall from the tree.
    My niece wrote on her FB page yesterday how sickened she was that the shooter (at that time was identified as 24yo Ryan) graduated from
    the University she is now attending. Then as an afterthought I'm assuming she threw in the 20 kids that were massacred (my words).
    Really? A guy walks into a school and massacres 20 5-10 yo's and all you give a flying fuck about is you're sickened by the fact he went to your
    college? Is it only me?
    Its that me me me thing. Only thinking of how it relates to her instead of focusing on the true victims.

That is so fucking stupid.

pwem Guest
    I wonder if it would matter to the WBC's that it was statistically possible 2 of the kids may have been gay?

Despicable people

I am just crushed. I cried yesterday and many others at work at just as sad. just unfathomable.

Wendy A. Guest
    They talked to one parent who's children were ok, and he said his children don't want to go back to school. I wonder if they will close it, or re-open it like some other schools have done? I know it's not the schools fault, but who could handle walking in there everyday knowing what happened there, you'd be reminded daily of it.

ryanolivia Guest
    I wonder if it would matter to the WBC's that it was statistically possible 2 of the kids may have been gay?

Despicable people
    I thought it was "This is what happens to children of gay parents". Whatever their reason, they just need to stay the fuck home and leave these poor people alone. Of course, being the attention whores they are, they have to make any tragedy they can find all about them.

No doubt that a lot of the Phelps' klan is gay. Have you seen some of the older women? And papa Phelps himself? They are just publicity whores, who have been brainwashed by a closeted psychopath. I wouldn't want anything to happen to the children of the WBC, then I think about the God awful Shirley Phelps who I hate with a flaming (heh) passion, and I think that she was once a child who had to endure a young papa Phelps, and the stories are horrifying. Any shred of empathy I can ever have for them, is just to think of that, but trust me, it's a shred. I really am shocked that a distressed family member of one of their victims hasn't just sprayed the lot of them down, I really am. Anyone that knows anything about the WBC, knew they would be all over this situation. There will be a lot of people there to drown them out. Fuck them, and the attention they so desperately want. I will be pissed if any major news source grants them an interview though. Please don't.

Forever-27 Guest
    By offing himself he saved the taxpayers thousands of dollars in court and prison costs. No doubt they'd have not put him to death for this. He'd stay in prison for decades while appeal after appeal was filed had hee done this in california.

I don't have any kids and most likely never will. So I can't even start to imagine what the parents of thoes little kids must be dealing with. Every day we face death. Accidents, illness, shootings , toxins, wild animals, death comes knocking by the choices we make in life or by pure fate that's been delt to us, now do we as people need to add school to the list ?

I can't believe this horror of a person shot each child 3-11 times each .OMG ,those poor parents ......

pwem Guest
    I thought it was "This is what happens to children of gay parents". Whatever their reason, they just need to stay the fuck home and leave these poor people alone. Of course, being the attention whores they are, they have to make any tragedy they can find all about them.
    You talkin' about the church or the media?

Sorry, I know it is no time for levity but it struck me as snigger worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I can't believe this horror of a person shot each child 3-11 times each .OMG ,those poor parents ......
    I see absolutely no reason for this type of information being released right now either.

Maybe it's hearsay but if so, it shouldn't be repeated by the media.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Medical Examiner in the press conference looked like he was going to cry a few times. Poor guy.
    I know...very heartbreaking.

I think this is one of those tragedies that would make the most hard-hearted person break into tears.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I see absolutely no reason for this type of information being released right now either.

Maybe it's hearsay but if so, it shouldn't be repeated by the media.
    I do believe it was the Medical Examiner himself that put the information out there.

Because their deaths are homicides, their deaths are considered public information.

If their killer were still alive and there was a chance of a trial, I am quite certain that the number of gunshot wounds would not be public until the trial (then it would come out).

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    regardless of what your news article may say, the bullets from any of those guns would do too much damage to the meat.. that is why one would hunt? That is why members of my family hunt anyway. (We prefer crossbows) Besides an assault rifle is over the top. It's too much. If you need to take an assault rifle in the woods to hunt, you don't need to be hunting! That rifle TELLS you what it is.. an assault rifle. There is NO REASON for ANYONE other than military and law enforcement to have said gun in their possession. There needs to be better gun laws in the United States. I am saying this as a life time gun owner. I shot my first gun at age 4.. I believe in my rights to "Bear Arms" but I also think that this needs to have limits such as I mentioned above. When our Founding Fathers created the Second Amendment, times where much different, there were no assault rifles. Outlaw them NOW, and start screening people, AND their families before allowing them to own a fire arm. Crack down on all these illegal guns coming in that criminals are getting a hold of as well. There is no excuse why this is not done, it needs to be or many more innocent's will die. There are those who will argue that it's a rare event that such a thing would happen! Guess what? It just did, and 20 innocent little children who were anxiously awaiting Santa Claus are dead because our political system is bought and sold by the NRA and gun makers. There is not enough gun laws in place. One "Rare incident" is more than enough for me, and I'm sure it's enough for everyone here, and the families of the victims, and hell, read the news, it's not so rare that shit like this is happening anymore.
    Every last one of these recent massacres (Batman shooter in Colorado, Clackamas Town Center, VA Tech) have occurred in public places that openly boasted of being "gun free zones". They might as well have said "Hunting for Humans? Start Here". If 2nd Amendment supporters had "bought" Congress as you suggest, the corporate owned media would not be keeping the focus firmly on "gun control" as the problem. I have yet to see a hint that decades of indiscriminately prescribing psychotropic drugs for kids is frying their brains, but that's no shock when you see the FDA is run by the very industry it's supposed to be regulating. I could go on and on with how many federal agencies have been subjugated the same way.

As far as "only cops and military should own guns", the authorities never prevent these tragedies from happening; they just show up afterwards to make statements to the press. A million crimes each year are thwarted by people with legally owned firearms stopping criminals from committing their mayhem. But a pile of dead bodies is worth more to the gun control lobby than no news about preventing crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Makes me think of that Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry"
    I can't get over how they were interviewing the kids after it happened. Fuckin' sicko's! Anything for ratings.
    I could have been an actor, but I wound up here.
    I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I heard there was a website with some of the photos of the dead kids...anyone know which one?
    I certainly hope they are photographs of when the children were alive. I saw a photograph of a teacher on tv. Young woman tried to save her little ones from the gunman. I also saw a photograph of one little girl. Cute as can be. Tragic that it is being reported that some of the children were shot 11 times.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    Every last one of these recent massacres (Batman shooter in Colorado, Clackamas Town Center, VA Tech) have occurred in public places that openly boasted of being "gun free zones". They might as well have said "Hunting for Humans? Start Here". If 2nd Amendment supporters had "bought" Congress as you suggest, the corporate owned media would not be keeping the focus firmly on "gun control" as the problem. I have yet to see a hint that decades of indiscriminately prescribing psychotropic drugs for kids is frying their brains, but that's no shock when you see the FDA is run by the very industry it's supposed to be regulating. I could go on and on with how many federal agencies have been subjugated the same way.

As far as "only cops and military should own guns", the authorities never prevent these tragedies from happening; they just show up afterwards to make statements to the press. A million crimes each year are thwarted by people with legally owned firearms stopping criminals from committing their mayhem. But a pile of dead bodies is worth more to the gun control lobby than no news about preventing crime.
    Who said only cops and military should own guns? Wasn't me. I was referring to assault rifles. I think our elected officials as a whole are bought and sold by so many different entities.... and yeah, I'll agree drug makers are HIGH up there, and prescription drugs for this and that play a big role in these issues, as do several other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    The press needs to let these families grieve and bury their dead in privacy. We can mourn and grieve with them in our hearts but leave them alone.
    That's right! The families have asked for their privacy.

Flowergrrl Guest
    He had issues with three adults at the school?... All of which he killed. Has anyone heard yet where his mother worked?

PurrPurr Guest
    TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine?

Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergrrl View Post
    He had issues with three adults at the school?... All of which he killed. Has anyone heard yet where his mother worked?
    That's the mystery. Where did the mother work? Some people out at the dog park today said that she was a retired teacher. I have no idea. So many conflicting reports.

Mammy Guest
    I've always liked Morgan Freeman. I like him even more now. I agree with everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine?

Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."
    I made this exact same argument to my wife today.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    That's the mystery. Where did the mother work? Some people out at the dog park today said that she was a retired teacher. I have no idea. So many conflicting reports.
    She seems young to be retired, and they lived in a wealthy neighborhood. Someone who knew her says, "she was a fan of guns"... And taught her kids how to shoot.

I can understand where Morgan Freeman is coming from, but this really has nothing to do with mental illness... It is pure evil. The irony is, they didn't even have his name right. I don't think notoriety is really going to matter when one of these people gets to the end of their rope and snaps. If someone wants to go out, and they want to take a bunch of people with them... They're going to find a way to do it.

Was it true about him carrying his brother's ID on him?

Flowergrrl Guest
    I really wish they would leave mental illness out of this... Being bipolar, being depressed does not cause someone to go out and kill people. And I don't know of anyone who is autistic even being capable of thinking about harming another person, let alone killing someone.

ryanolivia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I've always liked Morgan Freeman. I like him even more now. I agree with everything he said.
    I liked him until I found out he was screwing his Granddaughter.

Mammy Guest
    No shit?! Not that it would be any less disgusting, but is the granddaughter biological or step? That's just nasty. I like "Shawshank Redemption" Morgan, not child screwing Morgan. How old is the girl?

ryanolivia Guest
    She is a step and in her late 20's. Although she is a step, her Grandmother was married to Morgan during her childhood and she was raised as his Granddaughter.

I have yet to see a clear photo of the shooter. I've only seen two grainy photos of him as a kid.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

ryanolivia Guest
    I read somewhere that he wasn't in his high school yearbook and it said "too shy" where the photo would be.

Flowergrrl Guest
    I read somewhere that he wasn't in his high school yearbook and it said "too shy" where the photo would be.
    That's because mom took him out of public school and home-schooled him. At least that's what I read, who knows though.

ryanolivia Guest
    This is a blog I go to for bread recipes. Her grandson was a victim and he was a twin.

http://www.farine-mc.com/

Mammy Guest
    Thanks for the reply, RyanOlivia. That is beyond disgusting.

Wasn't this guy's Mom a teacher in a public school, yet she homeschooled him? That is strange.

PurrPurr Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	205157_471786219538941_1523260517_n.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	44679

No more words can be said...

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

PurrPurr,

Thank you for sharing this. I agree totally. I hope the media gets their heads out of their ass and stops posting these killers names and faces everywhere. I was googling the news for updates, and the killers name came up with the word "celebrity" tagged to it. I wanted to vomit.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/15...ntcmp=trending

I'm not trying to take anything away from CT. Far from it. I've been shaken to the core by the massacre in CT and haven't slept since Thursday. We've had a moratorium on TV news both state and national. My SIL called and told us about the above story.

Last Thursday the people in Newton, CT would have never believed that a tragedy on such a magnitude could not have happened there. I'm sure that some STILL believe that it couldn't happen in their community because "This is XYZ City. This would never happen here because:

we're good people
    not from large metro areas
    we're in church Sunday
    have great schools
    have great school security
    don't need school security
    well off financially
    nothing happens here
    nothing COULD happen here
    we're from a republican state
    we're from a democratic state
    we make our own food without chemicals

and again, on and on.

I ask those who still believe that to reconsider.

The school above is in Bartesville, OK. It's a sleepy community of 20,000 an hour north of Tulsa in which nothing really happens. My husband and SIL are from this community and attended the above mentioned high school and know this city so well. Last Wednesday they never thought that tragedies, dark students, or anything would motivate students to plan such scathing events; however, Thursday they discovered they were so CLOSE to this happening. Police arrested a kid who was ACTIVELY planning such an attack. In addition to the above reporting, local stations have been informed that an 18-year-old student was planning to chain the doors shut and have bombs ready to trigger when police tried to open the door, he was recruiting students to assist in his plan, and had attained enough firepower to decimate several classes

I can hear people in denial saying, "This couldn't happen here because nothing would happen in BARTESVILLE, OK!" Well, I'm sure that the wonderful people of Newton, CT never thought it would happen there due to many of the attributes I listed above. Yet here we are mourning, grieving, and asking "why?" with them.

I'm so thankful that due to the work of a great police force in Bartesville, we aren't mourning two school shootings.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

aLiLdirt Guest
    The whole thing is awful. Even more so, as additional details emerge.

About Adam Lanza's father, Peter--- told of the school shootings and the deaths of his son and his Ex by a roving reporter upon returning home from work... He and the former Nancy Parker, who both came from New Hampshire, were married for 28 years and divorced in 2009, so both boys came along quite some years after their marriage. He WAS paying his Ex what seems to simple poverty-stricken me an INSANE amount of alimony/child support which kept this homeschooling allegedly "rigid" mom in a huge expensive house with a lot of guns and their (obviously!) problematic younger son:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/con...ile/index.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...nt-killer.html

http://gothamist.com/2012/12/15/fath..._school_sh.php

It almost seems to me more will be learned about Adam BECAUSE he is dead than if he had lived, been arrested and put on trial, because it seems likely the guilt-tripped wealthy father would have hired expensive legal eagles and THAT would have put an end to any hope of useful answers, and then maybe he'd have ended up at a cushy mental hospital. Hate to think of ANYTHING cushy happening to this murderer--- better to reopen the former Fairfield Hill facility just a few miles away, and warehouse him in a dark room, just like the good old days there.

Another horrible random thought that came to me today, about all the interviewing of the child survivors: what if one of THEM, especially one the boys, gets some wild idea someday of emulating this situation for whatever murky reason? Having survived this (and escaping the carnage without actually seeing it) may have created an adventure scenario in some of their minds, particularly if any of them are similarly afflicted as Adam Lanza apparently was.
    Last edited by Linnie; 12-15-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Despicable people
    Of course the Westboro people would have to get into it. The war in Iraq is mostly over, less service people are coming home in boxes, so there have been far less funerals to picket. They have nothing better to do, have nothing better to do than to preach hate and what better way to keep their name in the news than to picket innocent children's funeral.

They have nothing to offer except their warped, hateful theological beliefs all grounded in Phelps demented mind. There are times that I wish for God to drop an isolated yet powerful tornado squarely on Phelps' compound. These people are Baptists in name only and don't reflect true Baptist theology.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

I liked him until I found out he was screwing his Granddaughter.
    Get outta town! Really? I know he was getting a divorce, but I hadn't heard he was pounding the posterpedic with his step-grand-daughter, that is all kinds of gross if it's true!

Nonetheless, what he stated is so true...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I'm trying to understand this... so ... if a serial killer is out on the lose, the tvs would be turned off, news would be off..... wouldn't "turning off the news" just make this situation worse? How are we supposed to know about a serial killer????? Just wait for the next victims, but keep it all quiet because we don't want to scare anyone ????? That really does not do us any good but please explain.

And lets say we have an idea of who this serial killer is.....then what? We just follow him around??? Keep it quiet all because the town will get scared of a man who is taking lives...???

This Robbie Parker guy is really getting on my nerves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

One of the commenters on one of the Links I posted claimed that Adam had been around the school just a few days earlier and there was an "altercation"--- yet this was never reported to the families of the children, nor was extra security hired, nor any of the staff armed or even warned. I hope this wasn't true, but usually the worst things ARE the true things. Which makes me wonder if the mother was shot when she discovered her son's dastardly plans? Plus an interesting coincidence that the majority of the victims were female; must have been a dream come true for someone who had already brutally eliminated the primary female in his miserable life.

P.S., I didn't want MY photo in the yearbook either. Not because of "too shy"--- more like "too ugly." Plus What a stupid thing to put in a yearbook, anyway.
    Last edited by Linnie; 12-15-2012 at 10:37 PM.

steffie Guest
    Yeah the mom didn't work and apparently had homeschooled him because she didn't agree with the plans the school had for him,his curriculum I suppose. A family member of the Lanza's said the father left the mother very very wealthy after the divorce. This article had some interesting stuff from his former teacher about his apparent lack of feeling pain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2308641.html

pictures from the little angels were released...

there is also a Home video of victim Ana Marquez-Greene, 6, singing hymn with her brother. so sad...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-11-times.html