Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    We shouldn't expect to always see video of these shootings this soon. Do we even know how much of these incidents were caught of camera? Do they have cameras in classrooms? Or even in movie theatres? It's pitch black.

There is nothing that indicates that there was another shooter in any of these cases. Absolutely nothing.

And honestly, Death Hag or not I don't WANT to see people being slaughtered.

We shouldn't expect to always see video of these shootings this soon. Do we even know how much of these incidents were caught of camera? Do they have cameras in classrooms? Or even in movie theatres? It's pitch black.

There is nothing that indicates that there was another shooter in any of these cases. Absolutely nothing.
    There were cameras in the school. They did show him coming in and shooting in the hallway. As far as I know there were no cameras in the classrooms. Under state law I would highly doubt this will ever be released nor the autopsy reports. I may be able to get them, but IDK if I will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Shattered Dreams Guest
    I think these people are so funny.. They take ANYTHING they can and make something out of it.. As for the father smiling, Is he supposed to spend the rest of his life with a frown, maybe he was telling someone a great memory of his daughter, and when going onstage, the realization of her being gone hit him again... As for the open casket, I had a friend that was shot in the face, she had a open casket, and there was a VERY faint line where you could see she had been shot, the funeral home did a wonderful job on her.. THey do the best they can to hide any wounds...

I think it is just a horriable thing, I was in tears when I heard about it.. My daughter being 3 years old, and I cannot imagine how the families feel, any of them.. The parents who did get their kids to come home also.. The waiting the wondering, and than of couse, the babies that were lost...

Let people grieve, reminds me of when a realative dies, the whole family is like a angry mob going through their things, and fighting over their belongings... No respect

Bidmor Guest
    I was referring to any surveillance video of any exterior parts of the theater, primarily the rear parking lot.

As to the school, I was referring to video of the door which the shooter supposedly broke through alone.

I know the interior of each theater is pitch black and I do not want video of dead children released.

Miho, have you seen the school video you referred to? You are the first source from which I've heard specifically about what school video depicts.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 01-23-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    I was referring to any surveillance video of any exterior parts of the theater, primarily the rear parking lot.

As to the school, I was referring to video of the door which the shooter supposedly broke through alone.

I know the interior of each theater is pitch black and I do not want video of dead children released.

Miho, have you seen the school video you referred to? You are the first source from which I've heard specifically about what school video depicts.
    I think there was a surveillance video on the lot of the theatre, but not positive.

For the school yes there was a camera there from my understanding.

I have not seen the video, but from what I have heard (sorry can't disclose due to confidentiality) that is what was on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Bidmor Guest
    Thanks, Miho.

What ever happened with the guy in the woods? If I didn't have to get ready for my evil job in a little bit, I would read further back in this post!

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    What ever happened with the guy in the woods? If I didn't have to get ready for my evil job in a little bit, I would read further back in this post!
    He was cleared of any involvement. I think he was cutting firewood or something. I do know he was cleared.

There are a bunch of Conspiracy Theories going around YouTube saying this was all a setup. Don't know what to think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    I'm scanning through but has anyone posted or anyone else seen this video about the whole shooting being perhaps a set up??? I have seen a video on FB which shows the "father" of a boy just before a press conference and he doesn't know the cameras are rolling and you see him laughing & having a good time & then walks out and you can plainly see him "get into character" ? That is only 1 of the many different yet odd discrepancies about this whole thing. I would like to post it if I can.. (?)
    Then the M.E. saying the type of gun used on the vics was a rifile however the police said they pulled that rifle out of the trunk, there was a father who set up a fundraiser type to raise money for his daughter after she was dead before news of this even aired.

Did any of you also happen to mention that the father of the shooting suspect in CO and a father of a victim here in CT were supposed to testify against someone, something important like for the government - please forgive me I don't have all that information

Gonna post it anyway & watch ALL of this video. Its about 30 minutes. Its 8:40 where the 'dad' comes out smiling & then sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg

**Update now they are saying this: http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/
    This is the one I was talking about. Hmmmmmm. At a loss.

Rosebud666 Guest
    There are a bunch of Conspiracy Theories going around YouTube saying this was all a setup. Don't know what to think of that.
    I do, but I'm not allowed to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    I do, but I'm not allowed to tell you.
    I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other...

I cannot believe that people are pondering to themselves whether the parents were ACTORS or not because one of them laughed. What in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

I can't read this thread anymore. It's embarrassing. Good luck, America.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

This is the one I was talking about. Hmmmmmm. At a loss.
    It's crap

Sick minds making up sick crap

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    It's crap

Sick minds making up sick crap
    I know. There were inconsistencies, but they were reporting as they went along. I woke up to this on the news. But unfortunately, in this country, anything can happen and nothing is shocking. As for the father smiling, you can see the sadness in his eyes. Looks like a fond memory or mania.

Bidmor Guest
    AKA Operation Animal House

^^^Good one.
    This case is new and raw. Look at the circumstances. Some cases have twists and turns, some are what they are. Opinions change all the time from one day to the next. We are soooooo lucky to have a forum such as this to discuss these cases without a mandatory PHd in criminal justice. Read the large threads as they come around. Many diverse opinions, many corrections, phenomenal links to sources. Whether rubbish or true, it is there. This forum is like a huge archive of articles, photos, audio, videos. To label people "truthers" is jumping the gun. Opinions can change by a post of a link.

Mammy Guest
    A lot of the problems with this shooting was the media putting out false information that they didn't verify just so they could be first. There was an insane amount of misinformation released in the first few days. There was a lot of weird shit about Columbine, too, until they got the facts ironed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    A lot of the problems with this shooting was the media putting out false information that they didn't verify just so they could be first. There was an insane amount of misinformation released in the first few days. There was a lot of weird shit about Columbine, too, until they got the facts ironed out.
    It was confusing as all Hell. They were saying Adam had Ryan's ID in his pocket, then I heard Ryan hasn't seen Adam for quite some time prior to the shooting. The mother and her guns?! Why on God's green earth do you need to stockpile on weapons in the middle of a tiny town in Connecticut with an emotionally(?) challenged man in the house! This case is going to take a while, I get that feeling.

But look at all the people who wanted Brooks Brown's head on a platter, or Dylan and Eric's family burned at the stake. I am sure quite a few of those opinions have changed over the years.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Apparently the devil is winning.

If you want to run an extra lap around some people's pseudo-patriotic, paranoid pro-gun conspiracy fantasies, by all means go ahead, but I'm not going to join you. Have you read the 920-odd posts up-thread? We've been rockin' so hard to this crazy rhythm that my ass feels like it just fell off a go-go girl with lumbago.

Totally agree Mammy. That is what I think too.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Apparently the devil is winning.

If you want to run an extra lap around some people's pseudo-patriotic, paranoid pro-gun conspiracy fantasies, by all means go ahead, but I'm not going to join you. Have you read the 920-odd posts up-thread? We've been rockin' so hard to this crazy rhythm that my ass feels like it just fell off a go-go girl with lumbago.
    The devil is worked over pretty bad. I can only wish this was a hoax, for those kids' sake. Would love to see them running out of a studio green-room. We know better. The picture of the little girl who is "supposedly" alive on Obama's lap is clearly the second to oldest daughter. This case is open ended. We know with the Aurora, CO massacre a crazy guy did it. Here, everyone directly involved, with answers, is dead.

Emilee's sisters looked just like her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-17 11.24.48.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	45169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-17 12.42.12.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	45170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-17 12.42.39.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	45171

Just realized I never posted these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-12-17 12.42.39.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	45168  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

radiojane Guest
    The visitors welcome thing is extra eerie....

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    The visitors welcome thing is extra eerie....
    I was sobbing when I took that picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    That was almost unbearable to read. What strength, courage and love this mother had. RIP~Noah

Now many in the state want to restrict access to the death certificates (and all those of minors, for at least 10 years)--- this year's hottest collectible, it would appear:

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/02/22/2...te-limits.html

There are compelling reasons on both sides--- and keeping anyone from seeing these particular DCs might add fuel to the fire that the whole grisly business was staged.
    It seems that some of the details could be redacted, such as the family addresses, mothers' maiden names, whether the individuals were embalmed (who cares about that?), etc. The cemeteries were already disclosed in the obituaries, so unless they are very private and gated, anyone could pop in and take pictures.

In other news, the Lutheran minster who participated in the big memorial service was pressured to apologize to the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod for joining in a multi-faith prayer event, and giving the appearance of condoning other belief systems. Who knew?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2635576.html

This state has big issues with FOIA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    This state has big issues with FOIA.
    I'm a little dense, Miho. Expand on your statement if you would. Thanks.

I'm a little dense, Miho. Expand on your statement if you would. Thanks.

CT fights anyone or agency that uses Freedom of Information Act. They don't like releasing public information that is legally able to be released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    CT fights anyone or agency that uses Freedom of Information Act. They don't like releasing public information that is legally able to be released.
    Thanks for your insight, Miho.

Had some information released to me. Not going to talk names, but the two people shot once were shot in the head and the neck...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A couple of recent articles. That mother was a piece of work. Not particularly sorry that SHE's dead. Too bad that wretched boy did not stop there.

http://www.ctpost.com/newtownshootin...#photo-4218016

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Q...et-4395821.php

The family of one of the other school children whose teacher had barricaded her students in a lavatory that day, has lost their modest home to fire-- ironically, while they were all at the substitute school for a parent-teacher conference. Place looks like so many in that neighborhood, converted from a summer riverside cottage, quite unlike the ginormous useless McMansion of the two deceased Lanzas.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/...#photo-4396184

Well, at least they are getting direct donations of clothing, supplies, etc., unlike the insane, aimless, bureaucratic delays in distributing the millions of $$$ donated so far:

http://www.ctpost.com/news/crime/art...es-4395009.php

Mammy Guest
    Nancy likely never knew what hit her since she was shot while she was asleep. The victims of her deranged son had no such luck. For all of the ways she enabled her son and indulged his violent side, she may as well have been right there at the school with him the day of the shooting.

Nancy likely never knew what hit her since she was shot while she was asleep. The victims of her deranged son had no such luck. For all of the ways she enabled her son and indulged his violent side, she may as well have been right there at the school with him the day of the shooting.
    It WOULD appear BOTH were building up to some bizarre confrontation, with all that firepower. The fact that Nancy intended to let Adam buy another weapon for CHRISTMAS would tend to discount previous reports that she intended to have her son committed anytime soon.

Maybe it's just me, but when I see the few photos released of Mrs. L., I get the impression she may have been an alcoholic. Add guns and a disturbed child on who knows what medications (or not)--- how many catastrophes are waiting to happen?
    Last edited by Linnie; 03-30-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Mammy Guest
    You've got a point there. The nut didn't fall far from the tree.

Wendy A. Guest
    I think it's a cryin' shame the mother of said monster didn't experience and fear or pain in her death but all kids did. In my opinion, she's every bit to blame as her son.

Pro-Gun Radio Host Tells Newtown Victims’ Families ‘Go To Hell!’
    Sometimes I wish I were a professional assassin. I'm not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but if I were her character in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, I would totally be up for some pro bono work for cases like this.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/pro-g...es-go-to-hell/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Pro-Gun Radio Host Tells Newtown Victims’ Families ‘Go To Hell!’
    Sometimes I wish I were a professional assassin. I'm not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but if I were her character in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, I would totally be up for some pro bono work for cases like this.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/pro-g...es-go-to-hell/
    Thus ending Bob Davis's career... what a dick!

RebelRocker Guest
    does anyone know if its true that some victims families were at the boston race?

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Thus ending Bob Davis's career... what a dick!
    One less dick to worry about.

Is there a remote Dick island for these banished Dicks?

Arky67 Guest
    I cannot believe that people are pondering to themselves whether the parents were ACTORS or not because one of them laughed. What in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

I can't read this thread anymore. It's embarrassing. Good luck, America.
    Amen. I think we are losing our America.

Bidmor Guest
    "Bill drafted in secret would block release of some Newtown massacre records" per Hartford Courant:

http://articles.courant.com/2013-05-...-investigation

"Bill drafted in secret would block release of some Newtown massacre records" per Hartford Courant:

http://articles.courant.com/2013-05-...-investigation
    No doubt it more about the victims photos than some conspiracy BS theory
    Although some idiots like to think this was done by actors

idiots