View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

Nelliebean Guest
    And a sweet picture! If only you could have dropped a handful of birth controls pills in their well water!!

pwem Guest
    Gawd, you are soooooo bad!

Billy Weathersby Guest
    Thank you for the kind comments..Here's more photos....That's my niece, Amity, and that's her husband, Lee, in the photo with the family..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amity.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	44377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amity's husband.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	44378

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Weathersby View Post
    Thank you for the kind comments..Here's more photos....That's my niece, Amity, and that's her husband, Lee, in the photo with the family..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amity.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	44377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amity's husband.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	44378
    That's so cool! Even cooler that they really are normal people. Kinda makes me feel bad about all the hideous fun I've had at their expense.

Billy Weathersby Guest
    Wendy, don't feel bad...They're making a fortune off people imitating and making fun of them...

well damn. i feel bad now.lol. i mean, i hate when "celebrities" act like their shit don't stink, and here this family was cool with the fans.

Wendy A. Guest
    Yeah, but it still has to be hard. I had no idea that the husband works a job and works like a job.. felt bad about that too.. felt bad about finding out that June was saving the money for the kids...
    I guess we've been so used to people being like Octomom, and that Kate plus 8, and folks like that, that when folks like the Boo Boo Bunch come along we just pounce.

Wendy, don't feel bad...They're making a fortune off people imitating and making fun of them...
    Exactly. And laughing all the way to the bank.

Nelliebean Guest
    It looks like the train tracks are right behind their house. That must get old.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Yeah, but it still has to be hard. I had no idea that the husband works a job and works like a job.. felt bad about that too.. felt bad about finding out that June was saving the money for the kids...
    I guess we've been so used to people being like Octomom, and that Kate plus 8, and folks like that, that when folks like the Boo Boo Bunch come along we just pounce.
    Reading all of that made me feel guilty too. Octofreak and Bitchy Kate could learn a few things from June when it comes to money and treating people right. She may not be the prettiest hen in the chicken house, but treating fans right (among other things) more than makes up for it.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Reading all of that made me feel guilty too. Octofreak and Bitchy Kate could learn a few things from June when it comes to money and treating people right. She may not be the prettiest hen in the chicken house, but treating fans right (among other things) more than makes up for it.
    I agree those bitches could learn something from her!

Love you avatar! Is that your cat? If so, how did you keep him from falling over? We'd put sweaters on ours and he'd fall right over!
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 11-20-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Media being how it is today:
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was #1 on Barbara
    Walters most fascinating list for people of 2012.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Love you avatar! Is that your cat? If so, how did you keep him from falling over? We'd put sweaters on ours and he'd fall right over!
    No, it was a cute picture I found when I Googled cats and Christmas trees. LOL. If I tried dressing up my three cats like that, they'd literally draw blood. It's all I can do to keep collars on them.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    No, it was a cute picture I found when I Googled cats and Christmas trees. LOL. If I tried dressing up my three cats like that, they'd literally draw blood. It's all I can do to keep collars on them.
    haha! I love the pic anyway.. mine don't care much for the collars either.

Oh, now I love the BooBoo family more! They weren't kidding about Sugar Bear being short, though.

If I have any concern about this family, it's Alana's weight. I feel like she has poor eating habits and is getting heavier.

morbidly curious Guest
    We are about an hour and a half from former Pres. Carter, and about an hour from Honey Boo Boo.

MinLynn Guest
    Wow. Good for them being so friendly to fans! That makes me a feel a smidge better about them but only a smidge. I can also see why it would've been advised to get Alana a bodyguard since they are so open to fans stopping by. It only takes 1 psycho stalker.

As for cats dressing up...........Am I the only one who's cat's actually love it? Seriously, my cat Frodo LOVES his clothes and wears T-shirts all the time (but of course this is also a cat that loves to suck on a binkie) and all my other cats wear cool spiked collars and 2 of them carry around their favorite stuffed animals. I have a habit of adopting the "mentally-challenged" cats.

I kinda get the impression Adam Levine doesn't care for Honey Boo Boo...
    http://www.dlisted.com/2012/12/03/ad...-honey-boo-boo

Mammy Guest
    I loved a PT Barnum quote that I saw in the comments. "Nobody ever went broke under estimating the taste of the American people" Oh, so true!

Billy Weathersby Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Media being how it is today:
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was #1 on Barbara
    Walters most fascinating list for people of 2012.
    You were right! She did make the list but number one hasn't been announced yet. (that I am aware)

You were right! She did make the list but number one hasn't been announced yet. (that I am aware)
    The horror!

Nelliebean Guest
    Merry Christmas, y'all!

Mammy Guest
    How can one picture hold that much dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    How can one picture hold that much dumb?
    Must be a .jpig file extension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

lol mammy. unreal that they are so popular

Mammy Guest
    I think they are popular because it makes other people feel better about themselves in comparison. Everyone of them in that picture looks dumber than a bag of hammers, even the baby. Those cousin fuckers look like they were plucked right from the "People of Walmart" website.

"Those cousin fuckers look like they were plucked right from the "People of Walmart" website. "

That's another classic Mammy quote. Instead of Honey Boo-Boo, let's sponsor a show featuring Mammy telling it like it is!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    "Those cousin fuckers look like they were plucked right from the "People of Walmart" website. "

That's another classic Mammy quote. Instead of Honey Boo-Boo, let's sponsor a show featuring Mammy telling it like it is!
    I'll second that!

Mammy Guest
    Somebody would shoot my ass the first week.

LOL I love D-Listed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mamajunepersonoftheyear.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	44708
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Nelliebean Guest

Mammy Guest
    She looks like those gobs of green snot that talk on the Mucinex commercials!

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    LOL I love D-Listed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mamajunepersonoftheyear.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	44708
    It truly is the end of the world.

“People like the Shannon family aren't new, of course, but there was atime when uneducated fuckups could make a good living by working in a coal mine or on an assembly line, or by marrying somebody who did. But those jobs are gone forever, and society has absolutely no solution for what to do with all of its millions of uneducated fuckups who will never go to college or learn the kind of high-tech jobs the future will be based on. Society doesn't have the money to support them, and they can't produce anything society wants. There is no market for their continued existence.” – David Wong
    Last edited by MagnusDippytack; 12-28-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

35. 12-29-2012, 12:45 AM

Jeez..

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Mammy Guest
    Nice moose's knuckle Mama June has going on there! Ugh! Every time I'm tempted to cheat on my diet, I'm going to come to this thread!

There's a new ad with Honey Boo Boo riding a copy of the New Year's Eve ball that's dropped in Times Square and she's tooting a horn. At least the powers that be didn't have Mama June tooting, with her ample ass providing the 'horn sound.'
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Wendy A. Guest
    The only ball June could ride without breaking it would be a wrecking ball, and even that is questionable..

Mammy Guest
    Why do I itch uncontrollably every time I see a picture of that nasty beast?

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Why do I itch uncontrollably every time I see a picture of that nasty beast?
    I'm telling you, that whole bunch looks like they need INTENSE flea dips!

Mammy Guest
    I don't know if there is that much flea dip on the planet!

I bet 2 years from now we won't even remember them...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    I refuse to watch this crap simply because I was raised in the south and my whole paternal family line is from the south and continues to reside there. This show just gives southerners an even worse stereo-type to overcome then they already have and it's not an accurate one at that. We were poor as dirt when I was growing up. We lived in a community of trailer homes in the woods (Not a mobile home park) and we even had our own community garden that everybody tended to help with food. The only meat we had in the freezer is what was shot and killed by my father. Despite all this I was raised with perfect manners and raised to be a perfect southern lady no matter what. We ate those poor meals as if we were royalty and if we girls ever thought about sassing back to an elder then the switch we had to go pick off the tree ourselves went across our behinds real quick. When I got married my dress was made with boning in the bodice and I had a full boned corset along with petticoats and hoops under my dress. Why? Because it's the way my beloved Mamaw would've wanted it.

This Honey Boo-Boo shit just gives the nation the idea that this is how poor southerners live and how poor southern children act and I hate it.
    When did this start happening? You used to read just beautiful stories of the south and how picturesque it was and how interesting the people were. When did it shift to that woman? Ugh. I hate TLC. It just breeds ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by UniPolarMommaBear View Post
    I'm surprised no one mentioned this part of this dysfunction ~
    Mamma June is 33, but was 32 when she became a grandmother~
    The four kids:
    ~Anna â??Chickadeeâ?? Shannon (18), mother of kaitlyn of the 3 thumbed baby;
    ~Jessica â??Chubbsâ?? Shannon (16),
    ~Lauryn â??Pumpkinâ?? Shannon (13),
    and Alana â??Honey Boo Booâ?? Thompson (8).
    all have different fathers, none of whom were ever married to June,
    and only three of whom can be identified by June.
    SHe started birthin' babies at 15, had one more at 17, again at 20, and 4 years later, shacked up with Mike Thompson, aka Sugar Bear, who is Alanna's father.
    THAT family tree has it's own mini tree just for June!!!

And I'm single. That's enough to send me to a bottle of jack.

I can't believe June is only 32. She looks like she's pushing 50.

Oh Crap.. it is being aired here as well
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Oh Crap.. it is being aired here as well
    There's NO ESCAPE! Bwahahahaaahah!!

A gramma @ 32? A mother @ 14? Don't eat the sketti! It's doing something fucked up to your brains!

Mammy Guest
    Are you sure it's the sketti doing it? It might be those evil cheese balls.