View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567815 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

Wendy A. Guest
    It looks like I'm addicted to this thread. I can't seem to leave it alone even though I've never even seen an episode. You just can't make shit up like that Boo Boo Bunch in real life.

Mammy Guest
    I've never watched the show either and never plan to, but I love this thread. I was cackling over the comments on the Facebook page.

LOL, Nellie, definitely no cake for me. My Yoplait looks just fine!
    Last edited by Mammy; 10-31-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Wendy A. Guest
    I think it's like watching a train wreck.. You want to look away, but you just can't.

Mammy Guest
    I agree with them being like a trainwreck. It's hard to believe they actually have fans. That trashy bunch is being paid $20,000 an episode just to be their disgusting selves.

Wendy A. Guest
    exactly! I'd hate to some of their real fans. I bet that's even scarier than the BooBoo Bunch.

Mammy Guest
    You should read some of the tripe on that Facebook page. You would think they are the royal family the way people kiss their ass and gush about them.

Yeah, I saw that FB stuff. I have a feeling there are gonna be alot of Honey BooBoo wannabees to come. Maybe Dr. Drew will be able to do an all Honey BooBo. o wannabee season of rehab. Just call it WannaBee Rehab. Wouldn't that be hilarious All the Mama June's and Honey BooBoo's arguing about the proper way to make sketti amd attention whore.

Wendy A. Guest
    haha I like that! WannaBe Rehab!

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Honey Boo Boo likes to call you......
    Honey Boo Boo Nickname Generator: Get Your Nickname Now
    My nickname is Kiddie Juicy.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

MinLynn Guest
    I get to be Mini-Belle Raspberry. I could deal with Mini-Belle(being southern and all) but Raspberry? Hmmm...

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest
    She has a bodyguard?

Nelliebean Guest
    Looks bad, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Haha. K-Stew Boo-Boo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Nelliebean Guest

I thought it was bad enough when Kate Gosselin potty trained her sextuplets on national tv, but this beats that by a long shot.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    My nickname is Kiddie Juicy.
    Weepy Apple is mine.. gee that sucks just as bad as that damn show!

buddyhollylover Guest
    this is one of the funniest fucking things i've seen in a long time......that bodyguard looks like john coffey...and, my kids and i are guilty of watching this retarded show, just for a laugh. you ever just HAVE to watch something because you have to make fun of it or vent? i dated a hillbilly a while back. he acted like this. this is part of why he's an EX. no disrespect to people from the south, i know their not all like this, but fucktards like this and my ex drive me nuts...

last night it was on, and my 15 y/o boy was like ma, whats wrong with these people, and whats with the 3 thumbed baby? lol he thinks honey boo boo & the mom are gross!

i believe he's right!!

Spew alert!! I almost lost my liquid at the Twilight Poster. That is fantastic.

Your new name is...
    Jabber Candy Mae

Uh, oooooh kay!

I've never seen any of the Twilight thingies but that kid as a vampire? It works! Ahahaha!

Weepy Apple and Jabber Candy Mae.

In Mama June voice:

Wuuuuut thaaaaa *burp* fuuuuuck?
    Last edited by SomeChick; 11-01-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baby%u00252Bsloth.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	44133
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

^^^ Is the most attractive member of that family.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Jazzy Kindness lol who makes this shit up??????

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Jazzy Kindness lol who makes this shit up??????
    Aww but you are sweet under that no-nonsense exterior gf, and you know it.

As for that last pic you posted Nellie, kid already looks like a vampire. Slack-jawwed Mama June shouldn't wear tops that gather at the neckline. They make it look like her left loaf of smashed bread, I mean breast, is pointing in a physically impossible direction.

That vase on the stage in the other one looks like one of Mama June's cankles.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 11-02-2012 at 12:43 PM.

This is the most "redneckish" white trash looking family I have ever seen. I can't believe they are real.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post

This is the most "redneckish" white trash looking family I have ever seen. I can't believe they are real.
    That was my exact reaction too.

pwem Guest
    I am not judging them on how they look. I probably don't look much better to some people.

The people I am really appalled by are the producers and those who created this show. They are probably a little more sophisticated and more worldly and they are laughing at these folks. They are making money off them and at the same time subjecting them to humiliation.

I don't like the the mother simply because she is subjecting her daughter to this beauty pageant BS but to my mind the network and the powers that be are the greater culprits.

What's next? Do we go into psychiatric hospitals and laugh at the patients? How about the homeless, they are probably good for a couple of reality shows.

And we think there is no class distinction in our society

Mammy Guest
    Pwem, I agree with your points, but the network couldn't exploit them without their permission. They chose to participate and also choose to act like a bunch of dumb white trash idiots. I've never watched them and won't ever watch them, but I've seen here that June farts in every show, she revealed a nasty toe that has gnats flying around it, and they seem to amuse themselves by shaking their blubber. They don't have to act like they do on the show. I think they enjoy shocking people and will ride the gravy train until it derails just for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    I am not judging them on how they look. I probably don't look much better to some people.

The people I am really appalled by are the producers and those who created this show. They are probably a little more sophisticated and more worldly and they are laughing at these folks. They are making money off them and at the same time subjecting them to humiliation.

I don't like the the mother simply because she is subjecting her daughter to this beauty pageant BS but to my mind the network and the powers that be are the greater culprits.

What's next? Do we go into psychiatric hospitals and laugh at the patients? How about the homeless, they are probably good for a couple of reality shows.

And we think there is no class distinction in our society
    I completely agree with this. Reality TV has gotten completely out of control and the producers have to keep digging deeper and deeper to find something to satisfy voyeuristic viewers. Some people love watching a train wreck--manufactured or otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junie the Hutt

A bit off topic but...

Please don't tell me there's a reality show out there exploiting homeless people! I know you were kidding. But the fucked up thing is it seems to me there was one doing something like that and I just can't think of the name right now. Is this ringing a bell for anyone else? If not, I'm probably just seeing snippets of a documentary in my head and not a reality show.

Mammy Guest
    Wasn't there some fucktard on YouTube who posted videos of homeless people fist fighting after being bribed with money to do it and also of a guy and his friends beating the hell out of homeless people and getting it on video? Maybe that's what you are thinking of?

Wendy A. Guest
    I do believe there was a youtube thing with homeless people being paid to fight. That's sickening. Far worse than the Boo Boo Bunch IMHO

Mammy Guest
    I think they were called bum fights. I've never watched them, but I heard about them.

Wendy A. Guest
    ^^^thats it! Didn't Law and Order do a show on it as well?

Mammy Guest
    I've never watched Law and Order, but they probably did do a show about it. It seems like they do a show about everything.

Yeah, I think that's it. Thanks guys.

I did an image search of these people and found one earlier that had Mama June and Honey Boo Boo's heads on Dougie and Courtney's bodies. The pic they chose? That Christmas thing of Dougney's from last year. Tue Santa suit horror. June's head on Doug's body, etc. Yeah, umm, err. Hmm. I didn't post it when I found it fuz I thought it might be too much. And really? With the whole lesbian incestuous pedophile implication being a bit much for people to want to see something like that, even though it's obviously fake. And the person who made it may not have meant it that way at all. Maybe they were just making a comment on the interchangeability of reality "stars". Dunno.

Have any of you seen that pic?

Mammy Guest
    I haven't seen the picture and from the description, I'm not sure I want to!

I think the Boo Boo clan is disgusting, but no more disgusting than Kate Gosselin and her demon spawn future serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I haven't seen the picture and from the description, I'm not sure I want to!

I think the Boo Boo clan is disgusting, but no more disgusting than Kate Gosselin and her demon spawn future serial killers.
    Kate Gosselin is a vile, greedy, narcissicist who loves herself above everything else. I feel sorry for her kids because I think a number of them will end up like her and maybe a few will also have issues (crime, drugs, alcohol, numerous marriages and or sexual relationships ect...).

I hate to give June Bug any credit, but she has said in interviews that she has put away the money from the show for the kids, unlike Kate Gosselin who has spent the money that her kids earned by being exploited, on plastic surgery, a McMansion, spa treatments, 3 high end vehicles and so on.

Well, if that's true about her putting the money away for the kids, that's good. As long as very few people have access to it and it's in an FDIC insured bank - not put away as in, in an old coffee can buried in the backyard. She oughta use some of it to find a healthy substitute for that go-go juice and a doctor's appointment foe the diaper thing though. Wait too long and simething irreversible might happen. Like a serious health issue. Shit like that can give a kid big problems later in life. Even bigger when they get older when they figure out where it cam from, if ya get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Well, if that's true about her putting the money away for the kids, that's good. As long as very few people have access to it and it's in an FDIC insured bank - not put away as in, in an old coffee can buried in the backyard. She oughta use some of it to find a healthy substitute for that go-go juice and a doctor's appointment foe the diaper thing though. Wait too long and simething irreversible might happen. Like a serious health issue. Shit like that can give a kid big problems later in life. Even bigger when they get older when they figure out where it cam from, if ya get my drift.
    I never thought of that! I bet she is putting the money in old mason jars and burying it in the back yard!! That would be typical of ole Juney wouldn't it.

My first fiance' had an uncle who did that. Nice old man in his 80's (this was over 30 years ago). He drove a mint condition Studebaker around the block once a week to keep it in shape. He also lived in a tiny guest house out back that had once been a tool shed. My fiance' was 21 a golden gloves boxer and construction worker who supported his entire family. Mother, father, sister and brother. And about a million pitbulls running around the place that he loved with all his heart. Damned things always trying to kill eachother, lol. But I digress.

Why that stuff's relevant is to give a good mental pic of their life. Uncle Ray was a sweet old man. And did not live anything close to the high life. He was happy being surrounded by friends and family. Years later I ran into my former fiance' in a grocery store and he told me Uncle Ray had died. He went out to the guest house to collect his things, decide what to do with them and all that. And there on Ray's kitchen kinckknack shelf filled with old stuff from the 20's to 40's like bottles of ancient dish powder and stuff, were a bunch of old coffee cans stuffed with cash. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. And a note inside one of them addressed to my former fiance'. It said just his name. He took the money to the bank and bought his mom, sister and brother things they needed. To this day, he still takes care of them all. He said some of the money had little holes in it (we thought from age). The bank accepted it though as it was not too far gone.

The moral of the story is that if you're going to sock your money away in coffee cans, make sure the person you trust to take care of your family is going to be the one who finds it. If not, put it in the damned bank, like Terry did after he found it. His family is a bunch of ne'er do wells and he knows it. He loves them but he's not stupid. Who'll have access to it after he's gone? His executor. Aka attorney.

Mama June, get on it. See above. Set that kid up now. With a water-tight trust in the event something happens to you. Do it. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    My first fiance' had an uncle who did that. Nice old man in his 80's (this was over 30 years ago). He drove a mint condition Studebaker around the block once a week to keep it in shape. He also lived in a tiny guest house out back that had once been a tool shed. My fiance' was 21 a golden gloves boxer and construction worker who supported his entire family. Mother, father, sister and brother. And about a million pitbulls running around the place that he loved with all his heart. Damned things always trying to kill eachother, lol. But I digress.

Why that stuff's relevant is to give a good mental pic of their life. Uncle Ray was a sweet old man. And did not live anything close to the high life. He was happy being surrounded by friends and family. Years later I ran into my former fiance' in a grocery store and he told me Uncle Ray had died. He went out to the guest house to collect his things, decide what to do with them and all that. And there on Ray's kitchen kinckknack shelf filled with old stuff from the 20's to 40's like bottles of ancient dish powder and stuff, were a bunch of old coffee cans stuffed with cash. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. And a note inside one of them addressed to my former fiance'. It said just his name. He took the money to the bank and bought his mom, sister and brother things they needed. To this day, he still takes care of them all. He said some of the money had little holes in it (we thought from age). The bank accepted it though as it was not too far gone.

The moral of the story is that if you're going to sock your money away in coffee cans, make sure the person you trust to take care of your family is going to be the one who finds it. If not, put it in the damned bank, like Terry did after he found it. His family is a bunch of ne'er do wells and he knows it. He loves them but he's not stupid. Who'll have access to it after he's gone? His executor. Aka attorney.

Mama June, get on it. See above. Set that kid up now. With a water-tight trust in the event something happens to you. Do it. Now.
    What a sweet story! I hope June Bug takes your advice and puts the money in a trust. I have read that the state they live in has no child entertainment laws so legally I suppose she isn't obligated to tuck any $ away for the kids. That was the problem with the Gosselins. No child entertainment laws in PA until this year, which I'm sure is too late for the Gosselin 8 to see any $ from their televised potty training and baths (shudder).

Mammy Guest
    All of the Gosselin footage should be great for the defense after the kids go nuts and gang up on mommy dearest and stab her 896 times.

Wendy A. Guest
    time to send in Snooky for a special episode to show these bitches how to be a mom! hahaha