View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

pwem Guest
    LOL @ the cat!!!

She still wears diapers???!! You have got to be kidding!

Even if June does look like a thumb, I'd still rather have her as a mum than Kris Kardashian

I think

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    Even if June does look like a thumb, I'd still rather have her as a mum than Kris Kardashian

I think
    Not me, although they are both skeezy. The Kardashian's are laughing all the way to the bank. Poor Alana doesn't stand a chance. When TLC is done with them, she's in for a big time reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post

I think
    I could deal with being a Kardashian. If Snooki were my mother I would hang myself with my own umbilical cord.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

She did indeed get the family with the brains, NOV.

And diapers? Why? She's 7, right? If she's still wearing them at that age something's definitely wrong alright. Have they ever said why she's still wearing them?

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I don't thinl they make a lens wide enough to cover them humping,
    Sigh I just lost me appetite

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    She did indeed get the family with the brains, NOV.

And diapers? Why? She's 7, right? If she's still wearing them at that age something's definitely wrong alright. Have they ever said why she's still wearing them?
    Reminds me of the woman down the street who breastfed her son until he was almost 5.

A little more time spent potty training and a little less time trying to make her look like a freak please.

Those beautiful elephants would be highly insulted if they knew they were being remotely compared to Mama June.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    Reminds me of the woman down the street who breastfed her son until he was almost 5.

A little more time spent potty training and a little less time trying to make her look like a freak please.

Gold!

And...

Do you think that's all it is? Lazy parenting? Because if so, I wonder if that go-go juice is probably making it worse. What is it again? Redbull and Mountain Dew? Sounds like a recipe for the shits to me.

Nelliebean Guest

Wendy A. Guest
    I can't believe that child is 7 and still in diapers! Not sure if it's because her mom is a stupid fat lazy whore, or because the family tree is missing some major branches?

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Those beautiful elephants would be highly insulted if they knew they were being remotely compared to Mama June.
    Bwahahahahaha!

SomeChick, I think it is bad parenting. At that age, unless the kid has a bladder disease, she should know how to sit on a toilet fergawdsakes!

Mammy Guest
    Isn't it sometimes a sign of sexual abuse when an older child isn't potty trained? I heard that about JonBenet, too.

Love the poll! Haha!
    Last edited by Mammy; 10-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.

lmaoo nellie and everyone here is killing me. and gross with the foot pic!

I was thinking she may have bladder control problems (hence, the diaper), because of that "go-go juice" (Mountain Dew and Red Bull). That shit's bad on an adult's kidneys. Can you imagine what it's doing to a 7 year old?

Do they have a social media presence anywhere like FB or Twitter? If so, we oughta ask Mama and Whatshisface if they spend any of that 20k per episode on having Honey BooBoo checked out by a doctor after drinking all that shit and still in diapers.

Nelliebean Guest
    "I'll go as myself!"

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    I was thinking she may have bladder control problems (hence, the diaper), because of that "go-go juice" (Mountain Dew and Red Bull). That shit's bad on an adult's kidneys. Can you imagine what it's doing to a 7 year old?
    Her mother gives her Red Bull!? OMG! I'd ask what kinda mother does this? But I think we all already know. That's awful, and I agree, I hard on a body can't imagine what it does to a kid.

And I think there is some Mad Dog in there too. (kidding).
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Wendy A. Guest
    ^^ would you be surprised? lol I'm at the point where I don't think this family can do that to me anymore. I've never even seen one episode, and I'm already scarred for life from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    "I'll go as myself!"
    THAT is a house of horrors in itself. Freakin' GROSS. NASTY. BLECH. Don't care that the brat is only seven. TOTALLY REPULSIVE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Wendy A. Guest
    Yep, poor kid doesn't have a shot in hell. What's she learning from her environment? Its ok to exploit your children to better yourself, & no manners, my bad.. really bad manners and not much else.

I know her Momma's on Facebook. She and a female friend keep up Honey Boo Boo's page. Let me go find it and post the link.. (I love this thread, btw...lol)

https://www.facebook.com/AlanaThomps...alPage?fref=ts

I know her Momma's on Facebook. She and a female friend keep up Honey Boo Boo's page. Let me go find it and post the link.. (I love this thread, btw...lol)

Thanks for that link Jenivere.....I could only read it for 30 seconds before I felt my dinner coming back up LOL!!! OMG, this family and their "fans" just GROSS me out. WTF???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're welcome. I looked at the people dressed up in their costumes and had a laugh, though.. I thought this was funny, too:

See the resemblance? "NOT THE MAMA!!!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	booboo.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	44104  

MinLynn Guest
    Something is definetly wrong if she's still in diapers at 7! My own daughter had bladder control problems till about 6 and it was determined that she had a weak bladder and when she sleeps she sleeps so heavily that her brain just wasn't waking her up to tell "go potty!" and all we had to do was monitor her liquid intake and what she was drinking. No go-go juice for her! She's 11 and will still have the occasional night time accident and the doctor believes it's because of hormones and that she's getting close to her "monthlies". We still have to monitor her liquid intake at night. It's devastating for her. Despite all this she never walked around in diapers! Everybody (including her teachers after a couple of kindergarten accidents) just knew that if she said she had to go........she had to go NOW! All that sugar and caffeine has got to be wrecking havoc on this poor girls kidneys and bladder and that's not even mentioning the high fat and calorie diet that she consumes on a daily basis. My 10 year old boy is a BIG eater and a bottomless pit when it comes to food. I got lucky in that he adores his fruits and veggies and if he's begging for snacks then I can make him a veggie plate and he's happy as a pig in a shit. NONE of my kids are aloud to consume caffeine or soda unless it's a real treat and I don't even make stuff like Kool-Aid for them. It's not because we're rich either. It's just as easy to eat healthy and be healthy while being poor than it is for a rich person. My husband has a nephew that has tipped the scales at over 100lbs since he was 8. He's now 13 and close to 200lbs and already has to wear knee braces on both knees and his parents just use that old excuse of "He's big boned and hungry! Are we supposed to starve him?" NO! You're supposed to be parents!

Giving a small child Red Bull or any other energy drink is pure child abuse, but to be expected of this kind of parenting trash.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

PurrPurr Guest

One look at that, and I don't know who's trashier...the family or their fans.

Nelliebean Guest
    Trick or Treat!!!

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest
    The breakfast of champions!

Honey Boo Boo likes to call you......
    Honey Boo Boo Nickname Generator: Get Your Nickname Now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Future Thumb Wrestling Champion of the Universe!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enhanced-buzz-21589-1346250831-10.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	393.5 KB 
ID:	44107
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Jacksmum Guest
    I don't want to see any Honey Boo Boos or family on my porch tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Big Missuz

Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    I don't want to see any Honey Boo Boos or family on my porch tonight!!!!
    I do! And like I said, I'll snap any and post their pics here if I do, unless any of them ask me not to.

Oh and guys, please give the thread a quick scan before posting pics. Some of them have already been posted two and three times. And we're only on page 4 or 5, lol. Nothing wrong with quoting the previously posted pics if you wanna comment on them though. Not a thing.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 10-31-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Big Missuz

Alrighty then.
    I'm Lala Princess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Kabob Cuckoo

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Lulu Daring

Ahahahaha!

Wendy A. Guest

thanks for the link!
    Did ya'll see all the people dressed in Boo Boo drag for Halloween? hahahahaha

Nelliebean Guest
    A picture from her facebook page. A baggy shirt & droopy jaw and you're June for a day!

Lulu Daring

Ahahahaha!
    Excellent Super Hero name!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    A picture from her facebook page. A baggy shirt & droopy jaw and you're June for a day!
    Ahahahaaa!

Makes me wish my grown daughter was here instead of Spokane. Although she'd never dress up as Honey BooBoo. "I will not glorify that person's existence, mother!".

Her father would make an excellent HoneyBooBoo. 6'6". He'd never do it though. Not if he were awake anyway.

Mammy Guest
    I just had to go look at the Facebook page and I can't believe how many people are on there gushing about this homely kid and her skanky mother. Some people on there just go on and on about what a great mom June is. Not everyone on there are fans though. One woman on there really turned loose and it is hilarious. She said that most people in Georgia are laughing at them instead of with them. I'll do a direct quote on this part so you can get the full effect. "And did you know how horribly extremely unbelievably dog ugly you are mama June that's right I'm not using punctuation so you can understand this message get the dirt outta ur 3 chins. Put some raid on them toes too." I was rolling after reading that, then the next person replied and said to the previous poster "that's not nice- gnats are always flying around people in Georgia-Maine too in the spring-her toe does not have bugs" LMFAO, you can't make this shit up!

Pryncis Guest
    Bean Sugar Loaf...

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Mammy Guest
    Wow, Nellie, this thread is so good for my diet!

Nelliebean Guest
    You gonna pass on that cake tonight, Mammy?