View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    A gramma @ 32? A mother @ 14? Don't eat the sketti! It's doing something fucked up to your brains!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Oh Crap.. it is being aired here as well
    Do they have Pixie Stix and Red Bull in The Netherlands?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

3. 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM

PurrPurr Guest

Mammy Guest
    LMFAO! Not only does she have a boyfriend, all of her children have different fathers, which means MULTIPLE men have screwed her. The only explanation that makes sense to me is that she must be trolling for dick at a school for the blind.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    You cannot be a vegetarian of marranaise.
    Wow.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Ain't got none a them thar egg yolks in miracle whip. But they dew in mayonnaise, Mama.

MinLynn Guest
    Some show the other day showed a clip of the kids chasing June around with the MASSIVE bowl of mayo because she's supposedly "scared" of mayonnaise. WTF?! But that's not even what had me literally gagging. It was Alana eating the mayo with her finger out of that bowl and describing it as "like vanilla frosting". I was this close to vomiting and had to switch the channel real quick. It's not even that I don't like mayo, 'cause I do! But certainly not enough to just scoop that shit up with my finger and start eating it out of a damn mixing bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LMFAO! Not only does she have a boyfriend, all of her children have different fathers, which means MULTIPLE men have screwed her. The only explanation that makes sense to me is that she must be trolling for dick at a school for the blind.
    OMG! You're probably 100% correct.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    Some show the other day showed a clip of the kids chasing June around with the MASSIVE bowl of mayo because she's supposedly "scared" of mayonnaise. WTF?! But that's not even what had me literally gagging. It was Alana eating the mayo with her finger out of that bowl and describing it as "like vanilla frosting". I was this close to vomiting and had to switch the channel real quick. It's not even that I don't like mayo, 'cause I do! But certainly not enough to just scoop that shit up with my finger and start eating it out of a damn mixing bowl!
    That's disgusting. And that's coming from a fat chick who really loves mayo.

MinLynn Guest
    I don't watch the show so I have no clue what preceded this scene but all I kept thinking was "WHY on God's green earth would you need a mixing bowl of mayo?!" If it was just to "scare" June..........what a frickin' waste and if was to literally sit down and eat said mixing bowl of mayo........that's damn near worse than the butter and ketchup spaghetti and all those girls are on the fast-track to looking just like June in the near future.

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    And if the Halloween special is to be believed, she's not even putting out anymore.
    If it was just to "scare" June..........what a frickin' waste........
    I'm really surprised Mama June didn't get on the kids about that, seeing that she tries to be frugal with her wannabe extreme couponing.

I can see Mama June having a phobia of mayo. I know someone else who has a phobia of mayo. I don't even like mayo. If her children wanted June to get over her phobia, there are legitimate methods to addressing the phobia, but this crew would have no knowledge of that.
    Last edited by cameralady; 01-17-2013 at 10:25 AM.

MinLynn Guest
    I've never heard of phobias of food! I learn something new everyday! I have an extreme phobia of chickens (I passed out at the County Fair a couple of years ago from a chicken flapping at me) but I'll still eat those birds everyday!

I'll probably forever hear Alana saying "It tastes like vanilla frosting" everytime I see a jar of mayo now! Maybe I should watch the damn show just to help me out with my dieting! Just seeing clips of the show makes me lose my appetite so I'm sure watching a full 30 minutes just might make me turn anorexic!

I don't really know who Brad Paisley is but this made me snort out loud and embarrass myself at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I don't really know who Brad Paisley is but this made me snort out loud and embarrass myself at work.

I couldn't help but break out laughing! Good find!

That was hysterical. I'm so glad I already finished my rice pudding before the very end.
    Cindy

Jacksmum Guest
    Name:  bOO BOO.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  29.3 KB

Mammy Guest
    Mimi looks much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    Name:  bOO BOO.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  29.3 KB
    Ah Mimi, how I miss her.

Hopefully someone has or will post that on Honey BooBoo's Facebook page. "This is your future"-style. Hey, it beats being a hooker on Hollywood Blvd with Mama June as her pimp. (Still love that video, lol.)

buddyhollylover Guest

omg i almost pissed myself!

haaaa I don't know Brad Paisley either ( I try to stay as completely far away from country music as humanly possible at all times ) but that was freakin hilarious!

radiojane Guest
    Paisley is pretty damned funny. His "celebrity" video is worth the watch.

Dr. Drew tries Honey BooBoo's go-go juice:

I adore dlisted

The mak*ers of Moun*tain Dew foun*tains, flute-shaped Red Solo cups and pork rind-flavored edi*ble garter belts were all out of jobs when Brit Britcan*celed her wed*ding to Jason Train*wreck, but happy days are here again, because Mama June has come to the res*cue!

TMZ says Amer*i*ca's answer to Kate Mid*dle*ton, Mama June, will marry her man Sugar Bear today in front of TLC's cam*eras. Guests were told to leave their cell phones and video cam*eras at home and the work*ers were told to do them*selves up in their best red*neck ensem*ble.
    Sugar Bear and Mama June first met in an online chat room (I'm guess*ing the but*ter lovers room) 9 years ago and out came Honey Boo Boo a cou*ple of years later.

Mama June's some*thing old will be the cheese ball neck*lace passed down from gen*er*a*tion to gen*er*a*tion. Her some*thing new will be the fresh fart she'll bust out at the altar dur*ing their I dos. Her some*thing bor*rowed will be Glitzy's tiara. And her some*thing blue will be her Fork*lift Foot when it real*ly loses its cir*cu*la*tion after she shoves it into a bridal heel. What I'm say*ing is that Mama June is going to be the most beau*ti*mous bride of the year (sorry, Kee-ERA!) And we'll all swoon out of our chonies when Sugar Bear kiss*es his new bride's lus*cious layer of chins, because he's too short to reach her mouth.

Fill your flute-shaped Red Solo cup with sket*ti sauce and let's toast to Mama June and Sugar Bear!

I have no idea why those asterisks got inserted randomly but this site never does work right on my iPad so apologies

Mammy Guest
    OMG, I'm laughing so hard that I had to cross my legs to keep from trickling piss! I can just picture that little toad kissing her chins because he can't reach her mouth. That was awesome!

That was indeed awesome.

The wedding was just exposed as a fake to increase viewership.

My opinion is: Well no shit. Mama June's got her some money now. So I think she's not so hot to get married for real anymore.

harlequin_clown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    The wedding was just exposed as a fake to increase viewership.

My opinion is: Well no shit. Mama June's got her some money now. So I think she's not so hot to get married for real anymore.
    BINGO!!! We have a winner here!!!

There is a reason I won't let Lizzie do child pageants. In fact, we got an invitation in the mail for Lizzie to compete in some Junior Miss pageant. Jeremy and I immediately and simultaneously vetoed it, and I tore the invite up. Lizzie is a beautiful little girl au naturel (posted a pic of her in the Death Hag Pics thread), but I don't want her exposed to that world and the likes of Honey Boo Boo and her ilk. Lizzie is 10. She does not need to be wearing full makeup, hairpieces, high heels, and the like. She is a little girl and she will dress like a little girl, not like a hoochie momma.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    There is a reason I won't let Lizzie do child pageants. In fact, we got an invitation in the mail for Lizzie to compete in some Junior Miss pageant. Jeremy and I immediately and simultaneously vetoed it, and I tore the invite up. Lizzie is a beautiful little girl au naturel (posted a pic of her in the Death Hag Pics thread), but I don't want her exposed to that world and the likes of Honey Boo Boo and her ilk. Lizzie is 10. She does not need to be wearing full makeup, hairpieces, high heels, and the like. She is a little girl and she will dress like a little girl, not like a hoochie momma.
    Amen to that! I have a friend at work who's grand-daughter is in those bigger than shit.. they even travel for them. I think it's just exploiting these kids, and momma living through her child. I never would allow my daughter to do them either.

Mammy Guest
    I sooo agree with you, Ria. Lizzie is a beautiful little girl. Yes, little girl. There is plenty of time after a child grows up into an adult for the makeup, heels, perfectly styled hair, and whatever else, but there is so little time for a child to be a child and enjoy their childhood without feeling pressured to grow up too fast. I respect that you want your daughter to experience her childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Amen to that! I have a friend at work who's grand-daughter is in those bigger than shit.. they even travel for them. I think it's just exploiting these kids, and momma living through her child. I never would allow my daughter to do them either.
    They are expensive as eff, too. OMG. I was watching an episode of Toddlers & Tiaras and one of the moms said she easily spends several THOUSAND dollars on ONE pageant dress that the girl will wear ONCE. Hell to the NO. Plus we don't want Lizzie growing up feeling that her only worth is in her looks. Looks are only a minuscule piece of it, what really matters is what's inside. I explained it to her like this, "What's on the outside doesn't matter, what's on the inside does. The outside is just there to keep the inside, well, INSIDE." It got a giggle out of her, but maybe she will understand why I don't want her to do pageants.

I sooo agree with you, Ria. Lizzie is a beautiful little girl. Yes, little girl. There is plenty of time after a child grows up into an adult for the makeup, heels, perfectly styled hair, and whatever else, but there is so little time for a child to be a child and enjoy their childhood without feeling pressured to grow up too fast. I respect that you want your daughter to experience her childhood.
    This is exactly what I tell her when we have knock-down-drag-out fights in the shoe stores over heels. I say we're Mexican, she'll get her first pair of heels at her quinceanera, or fifteenth birthday. That's just the way it is, it's a transition from girl to woman in our culture. Plus her daddy would have a fit if she were wearing heels this early, and tells her on a daily basis that wearing heels all the time is not good for her feet, legs, and back. Heels are fine on special occasions, after age 15, but not every day.

Makeup, she doesn't really want to wear much because I don't wear much. I wear lip gloss and that's it. I'm done. No nothing else unless, and in my words, "somebody gets married or somebody dies." Then I'll wear a "full face": foundation, touch of eye shadow, mascara, blush, and lipstick rather than lip gloss. Every day, though, just lip gloss and that is more to keep my lips from chapping than anything else.

I had my childhood stolen from me when I was four. It was ripped away, shred by shred. I never got to really BE a kid, so yeah, I'm insisting that Lizzie be a little girl for as long as she can be. If that means everything she chooses is bubble-gum pink, so be it. Hell, I like my stuff pink, too. But pageants will not let her be a little girl, pageants will thrust her into the adult world too quickly. MUCH too quickly. IMO, these little girls are highly sexualized, and a pedophile's dream come true. So no, I will not Lizzie turn into Honey Boo Boo "chiiiiie-eld!"

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    I don't like the way Honey Boo Boo is put out there, but it's better than the life JonBenet Ramsey must have lived. I doubt if she ever got the opportunity just to be a little girl. I think she was treated like a porcelain doll and expected to be perfect. Her parents claimed that the pageants were just a side hobby done for fun. I don't believe that for a minute. IMO, it was Patsy reliving her youth through her daughter. She was a beautiful little girl even without all of the makeup on and I feel like she was exploited for attention and because it is what her mom expected her to do.

I don't like the way Honey Boo Boo is put out there, but it's better than the life JonBenet Ramsey must have lived. I doubt if she ever got the opportunity just to be a little girl. I think she was treated like a porcelain doll and expected to be perfect. Her parents claimed that the pageants were just a side hobby done for fun. I don't believe that for a minute. IMO, it was Patsy reliving her youth through her daughter. She was a beautiful little girl even without all of the makeup on and I feel like she was exploited for attention and because it is what her mom expected her to do.
    JonBenet was a gorgeous little girl without makeup and all the pageantry stuff. I personally think Honey Boo Boo is out there to make her white trash family some money. That's all. The little girl is cute enough, but...I don't know. I don't agree to the mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew, the "Go Go Juice" for a little girl. Hell, I don't think adults need to be drinking that kind of concoction.

"I just go here!"

Mammy Guest
    I don't find anything remotely cute about Honey Boo Boo and I agree that she's basically earning a living for her family. They are too dumb to know that the only reason most people watch the show is to laugh at a bunch of ignorant rednecks and boost their own self esteem.

This might give Jeff Foxworthy new material for his "You Might Be a Redneck If...." bits....

"I just go here!"

Bidmor Guest
    MM, you live in Texas and don't know who Brad Paisley is???

He's ok, country music wise, but he ain't no Bob Wills, Ernest Tubb, nor Willie.

Still, Paisley is dead on.

Mammy Guest
    If you want Texas country singers, Mickey Gilley is hard to beat. IMO

Don't be robbing Mississippi of our entitlement now Mammy. No seriously Mickey does have a Texas style for most part. I can hear the Mississippi roots but I know the sound well. He's from my hometown BTW.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Mammy Guest
    I'm sorry, I really thought he was from Texas because of his Gilley's club. I love his song "You Don't Know Me." I didn't forget that Paul Davis is from Mississippi. I love him. I feel bad mentioning two legends in a friggin Honey Boo Boo thread. I'll be glad when the Boo Boo clan fades into oblivion.

I'm sorry, I really thought he was from Texas because of his Gilley's club. I love his song "You Don't Know Me." I didn't forget that Paul Davis is from Mississippi. I love him. I feel bad mentioning two legends in a friggin Honey Boo Boo thread. I'll be glad when the Boo Boo clan fades into oblivion.
    How about 3 legends being besmearched by an appearance in the Honey BooBoo Person's thread?

Is the You Don't Know Me that Gilley does a different take on the Ray Charles song or a completely different one?

Mammy Guest
    I actually wasn't sure of the answer and looked on YouTube. It apparently is the same song. I never knew Ray Charles sang it. I much prefer Mickey Gilley's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoBxFMMCmT8

Hoagie78 Guest
    I actually wasn't sure of the answer and looked on YouTube. It apparently is the same song. I never knew Ray Charles sang it. I much prefer Mickey Gilley's version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoBxFMMCmT8
    Ricky Nelson also did a version of this song. He does a good job on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM8v7a_23EY

Nelliebean Guest
    Sacrilegious!!!!!!!!!

Mammy Guest
    I learn something new here everyday, usually more than one thing. Thanks for the link.

Sorry, Nellie, don't flog me with a wet noodle. Lol

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    No seriously Mickey does have a Texas style for most part. I can hear the Mississippi roots but I know the sound well. He's from my hometown BTW.
    I didn't realize Mickey was born in Mississippi...I assumed Louisiana as were his two cousins also in show biz, Jerry Lee Lewis and Jimmy Swaggart.

Mammy's right. One does learn something here, even in the HBB thread.

Everything I've seen says Natchez. Most locals say he was actually born in a Natchez hospital but lived in Ferriday Louisiana then moved here as a toddler. I posted a little about this in another thread but not sure which now.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

I drove through Natchez once and visited this interesting little place. http://www.philpatton.com/mammy.html