Thread: Killers - A Haunted House Experience

Jacksmum Guest

Killers - A Haunted House Experience

Supposed to be really really scary. http://hauntedhousenyc.com/about/

Oh. Hell. No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Timeo Vitae Guest
    Wow! Sounds like an experience I wouldn't want to miss. I can't wait to try it out!

Jacksmum Guest
    You have to report back once you've gone

Holy Spicolli! I shat my pants just reading that! I have a huge fear of haunted houses (see the things you're most afraid of thread). An Ed Gein scenario would be cool though (not for me, of course).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YuukaK Guest
    FUCK THAT SHIT.... *curls up to hide behind Rose*

AHH!! I so wished I still lived in NYC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    FUCK THAT SHIT.... *curls up to hide behind Rose*
    That won't work unless you can run real fast. My sons tease me because I'm short, fat and slow.... unless I'm scared, then I turn into Flo Jo. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    AHH!! I so wished I still lived in NYC!!!
    Me, too! I wish I could see this! Of course, I'd have to wear Depends, but it'd be worth it!

That'd be pretty cool. I'd go. Anybody who wants to can hide behind me. Y'all know I come prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Oh. Hell. No.
    Exactly.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I went through a haunted house at some fair. They had the BOO! monsters jump out of corners and it was as dark as the devil's asshole. I mean, I could not see my hand in front of me. There was a woman in front of me. I knew she was there because her kid kept whinning "Mama, I scared!" So I grbbed hold of the back of that woman's shirt. Stranger, I scared. I must have been 16. LMAO. I appologized, but she said she understood.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I went through a haunted house at some fair. They had the BOO! monsters jump out of corners and it was as dark as the devil's asshole. I mean, I could not see my hand in front of me. There was a woman in front of me. I knew she was there because her kid kept whinning "Mama, I scared!" So I grbbed hold of the back of that woman's shirt. Stranger, I scared. I must have been 16. LMAO. I appologized, but she said she understood.

Cindy I laughed so hard the tears made my contact lens pop out!

My friend and I were at Wildwood NJ. There was a haunted house that you rode through. We were hesitant in going through because we were petrified that someone was going to jump out at us - we were trying to get the particulars of the ride out of the old guy who was pushing the buttons but he didn't say much. Finally some kid from the back screamed "Send them through Pops". Next thing the buzzer sounds - I think that was about the time I wet my pants - and we went through.

She and I scremed the whole way - some zombie looking thing rode on the back of our cart and kept hitting us on the head. We couldn't fight back because we were clutching the bar so tightly. Finally Cathy elbowed him, he yelped and then jumped off. Needless to say she and I were screaming like crazy women.

Best part: as we were exiting the ride there was a crowd of maybe fifty people hanging around - what we found out later was that all our comments were amplified outside and the crowd gathered to see who the two idiots were that were screaming "Oh Mommy" and "We're going to die in here".

Not a fan of haunted houses at all.

tarsier Guest
    Last time we went to a haunted event we walked behind two women and their three sons. The two older boys were teasing the youngest so I got behind one and my sister behind the other scaring them forward into the monsters. I couldn't resist.