Thread: Noreen Corcoran (Bachelor Father)

Hoagie78 Guest

Noreen Corcoran (Bachelor Father)

I always liked Noreen Corcoran from the old 50's/60's tv series Bachelor Father. Noreen played Kelly Gregg the teenage niece of Bentley Gregg (John Forsythe). Sammy Tong was Peter the house boy.

I wonder where she is now ? I can't find a current pic of her, only ones from her tv hey days. I read somewhere she went into working with a dance company and never married. Her brother Kevin Corcoran played in a ton of Disney films like the Shaggy Dog and Swiss Family Robinson.

Noreen was best friends with Annette Funicello and Shelley Fabares. I saw an interview from the Archive Of American Television with John Forsythe done a few years before he died. He said he still saw her and loved her very much. He and Linda Evans met in 1960 on that show where her character had a crush on his. Years later on the set of Dynasty they both recalled it and Evans showed him the script she had saved where he had signed and wrote she was going to be a big star.

Noreen Corcoran - 72

Actress Noreen Corcoran, who starred with John Forsythe in the 1950s/60s sitcom "Bachelor Father", has died at the age of 72.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-father-856390

Miss Corcoran was the 3rd of eight children, most of whom were actors. Their father was the maintenance chief at M-G-M studios

Her younger brother Kevin, who played little Arliss in "Ole Yeller" died in October of last year

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

VCNJ, please do a search before starting a new thread.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I did. Thanks

Did you use the Advanced Search, because that's what I used and it popped right up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I did. I've had advanced searches not get results before. I do try to comply with the rules

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    I did. I've had advanced searches not get results before. I do try to comply with the rules
    Okay. If you ever can't find a high profile celeb or event or something, just let one of us know, and we will try to track it down.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sorry to hear that and her brother passing recently too. RIP