Thread: Breast-Feeding Mother-in-Law

Breast-Feeding Mother-in-Law

A Woman discovered her mother-in-law suckling her newborn o_0 The Hand That Rocks the Cradle much?
    Emily Yoffe, aka Dear Prudence, is on Washingtonpost.com weekly to chat live with readers. An edited transcript of this week's chat
    http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d..._do_i_do_.html

ryanolivia Guest
    Prudie was WAY too easy on this MIL. "A long time before she makes it back on the babysitting roster." Seriously? I can't think of one sane parent who would ever allow anyone who stuck a nipple, in their child's mouth, to ever be unsupervised with a child. Anyone who thinks dry nursing my child is a good idea is not a person I would want my child to have any sort of a relationship with.

mandee1005 Guest
    Um, helltotheno!! Oh and I would call the cops. Why would she do that? I mean, her shit doesn't work, there is not point. That woman is sick!

ryanolivia Guest
    I wonder if Prudie's advise would remain the same if it was Grandpa trying to soothe the infant with his wrinkled dick?

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanolivia View Post
    I wonder if Prudie's advise would remain the same if it was Grandpa trying to soothe the infant with his wrinkled dick?
    Thats what I was thinking, just didn't want to say it. To me its the same damn thing.

Mammy Guest
    Ya'll are being too harsh on this woman. She probably misplaced his pacifier and she was just using her boobs as a long, wrinkled pacifier. lol

When I first saw the thread title, I thought "Who in the hell would breast feed their mother-in-law?"

ryanolivia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Ya'll are being too harsh on this woman. She probably misplaced his pacifier and she was just using her boobs as a long, wrinkled pacifier. lol

When I first saw the thread title, I thought "Who in the hell would breast feed their mother-in-law?"
    Well, there was that woman who breastfed her cancer stricken Father. I still don't understand why she couldn't have pumped and served him with a cup.

I'm no psychologist; but I am a rocket surgeon (in training); maybe she just felt a need to
    nuture; and maybe the infant needed that too.

I would not be comfortable with it and would not approve of it; but is it really wrong coming from the parents of the parents?

It's not like some stranger started breast feeding the child.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post

Mammy, only you could take a distubing topic and make it funny!! LOL.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

ryanolivia Guest
    Yes, it IS really wrong coming from the parent of the parent. How was this benefiting the baby? The baby was hungry and she was just teasing him at best. She was doing it for her own gratification not for the best interest of the child. I don't necessairly mean sexual gratification. Although, I will say that is a possibility. More likely, she just wanted to play Mommy with someone else's child. She was jealous of the special mother/child bond that she is not a part of. Either way, it was a completely selfish act because that child was hungry and she was preventing his mother from caring for him.

After much thought and research, my contribution is:
    ew ew
    ew ew ew ew
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    It sounds like to me that she has mental problems. I have grandkids and the thought never crossed my mind to stick my boobs in their mouths. She wasn't harming the baby, but it's still gross. People probably judge her less harshly because she is female. You know if it was a grandpa, he wouldn't be sticking any body part into his grandkid's mouths without a lynch mob looking for him.

In my opinion it is a form of molestation regardless of what her reason for doing it.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

luvmypeanut Guest
    you missed the letter to Dear Prudie where twin brothers were in a romatic/sexual relationship since they were teens and live together as husband and husband and their now in their 30's or 40's and don't know what to tell their family members.

I'll take "don't tell anyone anything ever for $200 Alex"

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, no shit! How would anyone even start a conversation that drops a bomb like that?

Djen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    In my opinion it is a form of molestation regardless of what her reason for doing it.
    I agree. There's never any reason to put a boob in a kid's mouth unless you're the mother and you're lactating. Grandma boobs don't count. That's just nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    ew ew
    ew ew ew ew

Lmfao. Amen.

Deathgoddess Guest
    You know I had to look that gem up!

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...onship_.2.html

Creepy Weird!

Maybe Grandma never breastfeed her babies. And she wanted to feel the sensation and closeness.

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    ew ew
    ew ew ew ew

I concur!

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I agree 100%. If that had been my baby and I walked in on my MIL "nursing" him, I would have ripped off the old bitch's nipple and fed it to the dog.

Seriously, though, has Grandma done this before; when it wasn't in the middle of the night with all the adults in the house obstensibly sleeping? It says volumes to me that she waited until she was unlikely to be interrupter to whip out the old windsock.

I think she's a perv and the mom should have called the cops.

I dont think this is child abuse. If the child is well fed and the intent is nonsexual and meant to calm and quiet the child what is the difference between a female family members nipple and a pacifier? People are too touchy and irritable. Get over it. The bitch probably hates her mother in law. A middle aged womans nipple is not some dirty old mans erect smegma sausage oozing precum.

Oh and the gay twin brothers living as husband and husband? How hot is that?! Makes that bitch who married herself look like a lame hermaphrodite bipolar cavedwelling salamander. How boring it must me to make love to your own dickless singular persona? I imagine it to be similar to Sissy Spacek grasping her her bloody freckled cunt screaming in ignorant fear of her own bodies chemically induced oracular mutterings muted by the jeers of uninhibited socially naked women haughtily haught with a Hottentot Trot trotting and totting their spotting spot twat.

Unless they are those gross morbidly obese twin brothers featured on some weight loss reality program on TLC a few years back. No threeway material there.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 07-12-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

luvmypeanut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    You know I had to look that gem up!

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...onship_.2.html

Creepy Weird!
    You can't make that sh*t up!!!! LOL