Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,250 of 6807

Thread: Station Nightclub fire in West Warwick, Rhode Island

lemmein Guest
    sharpest i've found yet --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWktCkulV0 (watch in 1080p)
    footage appears to be stabilized, so you'll see the timecode morphing about, but it definitely does help.

from 4:06 to 4:20 looks like a docudrama about the fire.. any info on that?
    Last edited by lemmein; 02-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.

evans Guest
    I think this 9 minute version has been revamped. Holy crap. It says published in 2012 but it's barely over a 1,000 views.

The audio is crystal clear. I hear individual voices and words that I'd never heard before. I hear comments clearly, all over the place, when they're moving towards the front door and I hear real PEOPLE in that evil knot of human beings...not cord wood. I could hear the individual pleas for help coming from the pile up. And if you hear one voice scream something that stands out, you can stick with that one voice. Just focus on it and nothing else. It's a whole new perspective.

For example, right at 2:18 you faintly here a guy sobbing "Help" and then right at 2:20 he screams, "NO! Stop walking away!...Please!..."Then at 2:41 he's says "Please...I'll do anything..." But he doesn't get out and can hear him screaming "NO! NO! NO!" until the blaze takes his poor soul. I'm pretty sure I hear him yelling "NO NO!" (5:11-5:13) even though Butler is in the back. It's dead quiet and you can hear this doomed guy up front yelling NO. It sounds like an echo. I know it's the same guy.

It's much more sharp visually too. I noticed little things I never saw or paid attention to before due to the low quality vid. But this version makes it all pop. This time I felt like I was right in the middle of them when Great White came out and the sparks caught. For the first time my eyes weren't focused on Ty Longly noticing the flames. They were drawn to the ceiling, stage right, and I finally had an appreciation of how fast it all happened...it's truly a real live monster swallowing that corner like that. That's what Butler saw that made him haul ass. Then you see others notice too and when they turn you can see faces and facial expressions that didn't stand out before.

I heard Butler tell a woman to move so he could kick in the window....just so many little things.

OK I could go on and on. You guys are the experts and if this is a new video I'm sure you'll see what I mean. It's like a layer has been pulled off and underneath is clarity and real people. And I DID recognize people throughout the vid. It's like watching it for the first time again. This really brings it home that they were human beings just like us. Any one of us could have been there that night.

It must have been devastating for the ones trying to pull them out. How do you choose? God...I know Butler went around back at that moment because he couldn't take seeing them go up in flames. And I don't blame him. I would lose my mind if I saw that.

Here it is. I'll be interested to see what our experts see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSJW7G7Z8w

evans Guest
    Matthew Picket's former fiance on the DAT...

"Matty bootlegged the Great White show as he did thousands of times at many shows, to capture the essence of the music, to share his journey in music with other music fans, trading DAT tapes (not selling) all over the world near and far. They recovered the tape and made a copy for the family, but they will not share this with me and refuse to speak to me, therefore I have not listened to Matt’s and many other people’s last moments, it is something I think I need to hear for some closure, but is that ever really possible when something like this so tragically happens? Who knows? All I know is that it is out there and only a few have listened to it and only three sets of people have this tape, FBI, Matt’s family, and Joe (my friend that survived the fire) got to listen to it, but I am not sure if he has the tape. Either way, this is something that was his passion and he wanted to capture each and every moment that music brought him joy!

Well now we know where the tape is!

lemmein Guest
    evans... great find! audio on that one does sound clearer! .. although the video quality appears to be the same *to me* as previous posts.. lots of VHS artifacts like wavy lines and blurred images.. but again the audio on that one is definitely very noticably clearer..

to my eyes.. the vid i posted just before yours.. #6155 shows the clearest in club footage, but the audio is horrible.. maybe ill take a second today to grab the audio from your post and the video from mine and pair them.. although the video i posted is SEVERELY recut and pretty much useless in its truncated form..

heres a comparison:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	50046
    http://imageshack.com/a/img713/167/r7tr.jpg

I so desperately want to see the original footage. Everything we've seen thusfar looks like a capture of a capture.

Goldieannabelle Guest
    The dramatization part in that video is a docudrama based on the Stardust nightclub Fire in Dublin Ireland in 1981. I hope I helped you a little bit with that part lemmein .
    Last edited by Goldieannabelle; 02-28-2014 at 10:08 AM.

lemmein Guest

lemmein Guest
    and another one--

this one has by far the worst image quality of all, but something interesting happens with this vid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2298DLxPg

for some reason, the microphone on this video has a more near-field range, even though its the same BB vid we're used to...
    in this video, jack russels genius observation of 'thats not good' and the sound of the alarm are actually drowned out from the sounds of the people closest to the cam!
    jump to 1:07.. you'll hear a man say, 'just like we got here' as they inch closer to the door.. a woman starts to panic and says 'i cant move!'.. a man replies, 'dont push, dont push.. thats alright, we'll get out, relax...'

im sure it gets much worse from there when they get outside into the chaos..
    Last edited by lemmein; 02-28-2014 at 11:15 PM.

lemmein Guest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx2298DLxPg

01:02 "wow.."
    01:04 "thats not good.."
    01:08 "Just like we got here"
    01:10 "I can't move!"
    01:11 "Hold on, no pushing, we'll get out, relax."
    01:13 "Move down a little"
    01:14 "I can't!"
    01:20 "Be careful" (this guy again says something very muffled at 01:27 that, to me, sounds like "I dont know, they went over there.. we're about to be there, not to worry..")
    01:24 "Hurry Up!"
    01:25 "Guys!"
    01:27 "Don't Push, Relax!" (the guy from 01:20 starts talking over this guy at this point)
    01:33 "Don't Push!"
    01:34 LLC's boyfriend says "Let's Go!" ..at least i think its him
    01:35 "We're out the door!" ... or .. "Grab the door!" and I think i hear a woman reply to him "right now, go!".. or could it be "Grab the DRAWER" and she replies "Fine, I'll go.."
    01:37 "Oh my God!"

01:39 - 01:40 I hear something here.. but I want to extract the audio and give it another listen before I commit to what i think is said here. The statements are made far behind the camera so its barely audible, even with volume cranked.. I'll just say it sounds like a man asking about a young lady's location, and a woman replies with that location. We've since confirmed that she was indeed found in that location.

01:43 "..blocked against the tables!"
    01:44 "Where's my husband?!?" (this kills me everytime)
    01:45 "Smash This Window!!"
    01:47 "..Where's my husband?"
    01:50 Screaming Starts... most have speculated that the screams were from inside the window, and that they start muffled and get louder as the window breaks.. I never agreed with that.. I'm almost convinced they're from the people just a few feet to BB's left, stuck in the doorway while he's still breaking the window. They don't sound muffled at all to me, and when they enter in at 01:50 they sound as strong and loud as ever.

02:17 "Watch out, Watch out, Watch out.."
    02:18 "Get me out of here!"
    02:19 "Get Me Out Of Here!!"
    02:27 "MOVE!"
    02:29 "CMON!"
    02:30 "CMON.. Get out Of Here!"
    02:32 "Everybody!!"
    02:33 "Stop, stop, stop.."
    02:34 "Ed?!? ED?!! ED??!
    02:42 An agrument starts here between a man and a woman.. IM SURE THIS IS NOT ACCURATE, but it SOUNDS like she says "He's your pal, though!" and he responds "who knows what happened to him.. GET OUT OF MY FACE! I don't give a shit" - please keep in mind im playing these sections with the volume all the way UP so it's totally possible im wrong on this one.. i also dont believe they would say that to eachother during such a tragedy, but i swear it's all i can hear when trying to work out what theyre saying.
    02:49 "Holy,.."
    02:50 The argument continues.. "Honey wait, wait.. honey wait.." - "Get Outta My Face!" - "No.. No!.. no!" - "Get Off Me!"

I believe the man carries the woman past the screen at this point while she repeats "NO!"

02:59 "Eric!"
    03:01 "You alright??"
    03:02 "Hey! Over Here!"
    03:03 "We have to throw something here man!!"
    03:06 Glass Bottle Noise
    03:09 "Frank!! Get Out Of There!!"
    03:14 "Help get some of those people out."
    03:16 "I don't think you can get anybody out of that window."
    03:20 "Frank!!"
    03:22 "Oh my god, it's totally dark!"

..just short of halfway through and its 2am.. im throwing in the towel for tonight.. im going to need to smoke a few bowls to get those sounds out of my mind.. those poor people.. what id give to be able to save just one..

RavenAngel Guest
    Very sad and horrific, I think dying due to fire is right up there with drowning on my "I would hate to go that way" list. I cannot imagine the thoughts they had, feeling trapped and knowing, at some point, this was how they would die. I shiver even at the thought. I was actually planning to attend that night, but didn't want to drive the few states away, as luck would have it. I had tickets to a venue closer, but that was obviously and tastefully canceled.

I don't know how Great White is being blamed, now or then. The band clearly had no clue, and rarely does any band know about stage pyrotechnics or what the venue has set up for fires, what they use for insulation, etc, especially in a small venue. They lost Ty, they made many statements about the fire, and they donated over one million dollars to survivors and victim's families. They did a 2 or three year tour after, donating all the money The Station Family Funds. They did an anniversary show, at least I know lead singer Jack Russell did, on Larry King, with some survivors and Ty's dad. Maybe I'm just a die-hard fan, but it never struck me to blame the band. And the main reason they are no longer around is because the lead singer, Jack Russell, has been very ill, due to alcohol and drugs. In fact, before Jani Lane of Warrant fame died, he was filling in for Jack on lead vocals while Jack was in the hospital, fighting for his life. Great White still exists, however, without Jack Russell. Jack Russell is now solo, though his band is called "Jack Russell's Great White", which it was called when the fire happened, but was little known.

Just my two cents...

I always think of that poor lady shouting, "Where's my husband!" I hope she found him ok.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

11. 03-01-2014, 10:44 AM

lemmein Guest
    anyone know whats written on the back of Derek (and his friend)'s shirt?

Name:	shirt.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	50051

Wow, Mammy, do you think it was Andrea? It sounded so close to the door. I always thought it was someone who may have been out of the door. I just don't know. How horrible.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

14. 03-01-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lemmein View Post
    anyone know whats written on the back of Derek (and his friend)'s shirt?

Name:	shirt.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	50051
    It is a tour shirt for Jack Russell's second solo album called For You, released the year before in 2002. I assume the shirts were being sold by Linda Fisher at the merchandise table. To quote from Killer Show p. 54:

Two patrons, standing near the apron of the stage, sport "Jack Russell 'For You' Tour" shirts, apparent leftovers from his abortive solo album tour.

jsnerch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I've gone through every video on YouTube about the fire and paused it when I saw Derek or Gene to try to figure it out. From a distance, it looks like it says Jack Russell, but it doesn't look like it close up. I think I remember reading before that Derek or Gene didn't have money for shirts that night, but I could be mistaken and have them mixed up with other people. It's bugging me, too, and I've still been looking. My husband is on the other computer looking, too.

Noelle, I believe that is Andrea's voice and she was just inside the door at the ticket booth. Her husband was in the opening band and also was a bouncer, so he wouldn't have been close to her when the fire started. She likely could have made it out alive, but family members said they wouldn't leave each other. Even hesitating at all in that fire was fatal for many people.

I've noticed that several of the victims were the only child in their family. It would be horrible to lose a child no matter how many you have, but to lose your only child would change your entire world.
    I think it is a Jack Russell shirt. It looks like the way he signs his signature.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnerch View Post
    I think it is a Jack Russell shirt. It looks like the way he signs his signature.
    Thank you! It looked like it further away, but the picture got blurry when I enlarged it.

I think that the t-shirts were part of the radio giveaway. You see him in two different shirts. I haven't slept for two days so I cannot site my source at the moment. Shoot I can't remember my last name right now.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    I think that the t-shirts were part of the radio giveaway. You see him in two different shirts. I haven't slept for two days so I cannot site my source at the moment. Shoot I can't remember my last name right now.
    So they were some of the shirts being given out by Michael Gonsalves? My husband said it looked like a radio logo, but I really couldn't tell. What is keeping you awake for so long?

Poor Andrea. I heard that there just wasn't enough room for her to get out of the door. She must have been in that terrible doorway where there were so many deaths.

21. 03-01-2014, 08:03 PM

I have chronic insomnia. I have had it for years. I take medication but occasionally it doesn't work. No rhyme or reason, it just sneaks up on me.

and yes I believe those were the ones given out by him

lemmein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnerch View Post
    u nailed it..

Name:	signed.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	821.6 KB 
ID:	50052

Thanks! that was bugging me.

I think that I read in "Killer Show" that Andrea Mancinni handed a fire extinguisher to someone, but I am not sure whether or not it was her husband. Got to look and see. Yes, she was very close to the door, but seemed to have had an obstructed view. I think that it is terribly sad that so many people were there with husbands and wives and not sure where they were. I hope at least some of them found each other

lemmein Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvCi-4RWKI4#t=7m56s

07:56 - 08:12 in case anyone needed a reminder of how classy Jack Russell is..

lemmein Guest
    I love the casual mention of his perforated bowel at 2:50 in the middle of riffing with the DJs, and the female DJs reaction.

lizbeth Guest
    Hi Everyone,

I am a Rhode Island resident and have been reading here for some time. I tried to post before but could not for some reason.

I did not know anyone who died in the fire. My friend was at Kent County Hospital ER that night for an unrelated issue. She could hardly bare to talk about what she saw. She got up and left the chaos.

Glad to be here. I hope I can post this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizbeth View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am a Rhode Island resident and have been reading here for some time. I tried to post before but could not for some reason.

I did not know anyone who died in the fire. My friend was at Kent County Hospital ER that night for an unrelated issue. She could hardly bare to talk about what she saw. She got up and left the chaos.

Glad to be here. I hope I can post this.
    Hi Lizbeth!! I'm glad you're here, too!! I can only imagine the sights, sounds, and smells that your friend experienced that night. I hope she's been able to make peace over such a horrific night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lemmein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lizbeth View Post
    ..I tried to post before but could not for some reason.
    It's just cause you're new.. the first 11 posts have to be manually approved by the admins.. so if they're busy, you gotta wait.
    problem is, it keeps your post in chronological position, so you might have commented on a previous page, and if they're just getting to it now, it might get missed by those just jumping to the last page.

Welcome Lizbeth! I'm sorry that your friend had to see and hear such a terrible event.

It's just cause you're new.. the first 11 posts have to be manually approved by the admins.. so if they're busy, you gotta wait.
    problem is, it keeps your post in chronological position, so you might have commented on a previous page, and if they're just getting to it now, it might get missed by those just jumping to the last page.
    It's the first ten.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Folks, I hate to throw a blanket over your good intentions, but asking for donations of any kind without approval is against FAD Forum policy. Please do not post any links to donate. If you have questions, send Nick a PM.
    Not sure if this was directed at me (even though I didn't post a link), but just in case I dropped my original post, and I'll move the topic to PM's. Apologies if it was me, cindy.
    Last edited by Crimsonams; 03-02-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

Quote Originally Posted by RavenAngel View Post
    Very sad and horrific, I think dying due to fire is right up there with drowning on my "I would hate to go that way" list. I cannot imagine the thoughts they had, feeling trapped and knowing, at some point, this was how they would die. I shiver even at the thought. I was actually planning to attend that night, but didn't want to drive the few states away, as luck would have it. I had tickets to a venue closer, but that was obviously and tastefully canceled.

I don't know how Great White is being blamed, now or then. The band clearly had no clue, and rarely does any band know about stage pyrotechnics or what the venue has set up for fires, what they use for insulation, etc, especially in a small venue. They lost Ty, they made many statements about the fire, and they donated over one million dollars to survivors and victim's families. They did a 2 or three year tour after, donating all the money The Station Family Funds. They did an anniversary show, at least I know lead singer Jack Russell did, on Larry King, with some survivors and Ty's dad. Maybe I'm just a die-hard fan, but it never struck me to blame the band. And the main reason they are no longer around is because the lead singer, Jack Russell, has been very ill, due to alcohol and drugs. In fact, before Jani Lane of Warrant fame died, he was filling in for Jack on lead vocals while Jack was in the hospital, fighting for his life. Great White still exists, however, without Jack Russell. Jack Russell is now solo, though his band is called "Jack Russell's Great White", which it was called when the fire happened, but was little known.

Just my two cents...
    Welcome to the forum Raven! Two cents are always welcome here. To be clear though, we (and many of the survivors) don't have a problem with the band itself. Many survivors became and remain friends with some of the band members to this day. There were one or two family members of victims who took issue with Ty Longley having a memorial at the site (which I completely disagreed with), but otherwise the only issue was with Russell himself. It was brought up (help me here, gang) in Killer Show (I believe) that Russell did have a say in adding pyro to the show. Dan Biechele brought up the idea and showed it to JR before the tour started, and he essentially signed off on it. Biechele owned up to his part in that, but JR never did, and that is the issue I personally had/have with him. As for whether or not the band donated, well, that's been debated for years with one side saying yes they did, and another saying no they didn't. I believed they did until someone somewhere said they didn't, so now I don't know anymore.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonams View Post
    Welcome to the forum Raven! Two cents are always welcome here. To be clear though, we (and many of the survivors) don't have a problem with the band itself. Many survivors became and remain friends with some of the band members to this day. There were one or two family members of victims who took issue with Ty Longley having a memorial at the site (which I completely disagreed with), but otherwise the only issue was with Russell himself. It was brought up (help me here, gang) in Killer Show (I believe) that Russell did have a say in adding pyro to the show. Dan Biechele brought up the idea and showed it to JR before the tour started, and he essentially signed off on it. Biechele owned up to his part in that, but JR never did, and that is the issue I personally had/have with him. As for whether or not the band donated, well, that's been debated for years with one side saying yes they did, and another saying no they didn't. I believed they did until someone somewhere said they didn't, so now I don't know anymore.
    IIRC, it was mentioned in Gina Russo's book that The Station fund has never received a dime from Great White. I can't see any reason why she would lie about it. Jack Russell also wanted an immunity deal before he ever agreed to be interviewed by investigators. He took no responsibility whatsoever for his part of the tragedy even though everything related to the band had to go through him first. While he and the Douchederians were busy pointing fingers at each other and trying to save their own asses, Daniel Biechele manned up and took responsibility for his actions. Biechele knew pyros had been used in that building before by other performers with no problems. He had no reason to believe that night would be any different. If the money grubbing, selfish gruesome twosome had invested in sprinklers, the pyros never would have been an issue. Most of the survivors who detest Jack Russell have no hard feelings toward Mark Kendall. Rob Feeney and Linda Fisher have both mentioned that there were a lot of things that went on behind the scenes with Jack Russell after the fire, but they took the high road and kept those things to themselves. Linda even got on stage with Great White including Jack Russell at another show a few months after the fire and said she didn't blame the band for what happened. Something had to have happened or been revealed to her to make her change her mind about Jack, but not the other band members.

According to Killer Show, Andrea Mancinni handed a fire extinguisher to her husband who ran toward the stage.

Wow you all have been busy! Glad to see that everyone is back! I will go back to lurking now. Also, welcome all of the newbies, there is soooo much to learn here.

sharpest i've found yet --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWktCkulV0 (watch in 1080p)
    footage appears to be stabilized, so you'll see the timecode morphing about, but it definitely does help.
    DAMYUM!! that is the best quality I've ever seen of this and the stabilization is awesome! I can clearly see faces of the people who died now. The music used is awful, but whatever. I am pretty sure these are the same people, I think the guy died "Matt" he was in the article posted by "Evans" at the top of this page.

Name:	Picture 1.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	50094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	50095

Looks like Matthew Pickett with his fiance on the left and Nancy Noyse on the right. Nancy survived, but had serious burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    Looks like Matthew Pickett with his fiance on the left and Nancy Noyse on the right. Nancy survived, but had serious burns.
    ok, she looked like the same person to me... the more I read into it I realized that would be impossible. Thanks for the verification.

Hard drive received!

Hi everyone,

I have good news. I read that people have been trying to get all the case files from the RI Office of Attorney General. I sent an external hard drive to them, and got it back today.

It contains 172 GB of data. It's all the files deemed public in the Station Fire case. So that means sorry, no Matthew Pickett recording, since it wasn't made public. I don't think it has a copy of the Butler video either, but I'll try to search through all the miscellaneous videos included. But having said that, there's lots of other material. Video, audio, pictures, PDFs, etc.

I don't have a way to post all the data online. I might be able to post certain files, as I think there are free storage sites online for up to 2 GB. Or we could start up a tape tree, or more accurately a hard drive tree.

For the record, it wouldn't cost you much to do the same thing I did, and it only took a week for the round trip in the mail. I bought a $50 500GB hard drive and spent about $7 total for postage both ways. I sent it to the following address.

Lisa Pinsonneault, Special Assistant Attorney General
    Rhode Island Office of Attorney General
    150 South Main Street
    Providence, RI 02903

Here is a screenshot of the root directory of the folder copied on the drive.

Name:	SF_Public.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	50098

Thanks,
    Ken

Wow, dionyzus. Great job!

I wonder how long the two girls survived in the ladies room. Didn't they supposobly call 911?

Yes, there was a telephone call from the ladies' room to 911. I sure hope that those poor girls didn't suffer. I wonder who the gentleman was found in the men's room.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dionyzus View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have good news. I read that people have been trying to get all the case files from the RI Office of Attorney General. I sent an external hard drive to them, and got it back today.

It contains 172 GB of data. It's all the files deemed public in the Station Fire case. So that means sorry, no Matthew Pickett recording, since it wasn't made public. I don't think it has a copy of the Butler video either, but I'll try to search through all the miscellaneous videos included. But having said that, there's lots of other material. Video, audio, pictures, PDFs, etc.

I don't have a way to post all the data online. I might be able to post certain files, as I think there are free storage sites online for up to 2 GB. Or we could start up a tape tree, or more accurately a hard drive tree.

For the record, it wouldn't cost you much to do the same thing I did, and it only took a week for the round trip in the mail. I bought a $50 500GB hard drive and spent about $7 total for postage both ways. I sent it to the following address.

150 South Main Street
    Providence, RI 02903

Thanks,
    Ken
    That is pretty awesome! Do you have any idea if the location where the victims were found inside the building is included in what you found?

Quote Originally Posted by dionyzus View Post
    Hi everyone,

150 South Main Street
    Providence, RI 02903

Thanks,
    Ken
    Oh you rock buddy! To be honest, I was kind of afraid no one was going to be able to get the info...that the RI Attorney General was just blowing smoke to get people off their cases about the data. When the ole tax money comes in, I may have to request the info too. Anybody have any suggestions on a site where this can be uploaded and accessed?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    Yes, there was a telephone call from the ladies' room to 911. I sure hope that those poor girls didn't suffer. I wonder who the gentleman was found in the men's room.
    IIRC, didn't both girls make calls to 911 on their phones?

It's Ken again, with more regarding the external hard drive with the Station Fire files. I found a site, Google Drive, that allows free online storage up to 15 GB, which accommodates all the written files, pictures, and most of the audio from the Station Fire files. It turns out that over 90% of the Station Fire files are video, more specifically DVD folders for various short DVD segments related to the fire, old band video shoots, investigation interviews, etc. So again that means that most of the other material in the files will fit on the online storage site. So I uploaded them, and they are available for everyone to download. They take up about 12 GB of space, for those wanting to download. The link is here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Uk&usp=sharing

The files on this site contain the same folder structure as the files on the external hard drive. The video file folders that contained the large files are in the correct locations, but are blank. But a few videos are included that didn't take up too much space. The only other folder that is missing files is a set of West Warwick town meeting audio files which take up 10 GB alone. But I doubt they contain much that we would consider noteworthy regarding the fire, so they are omitted.

To summarize the folders with missing files, they are:
    \1st Disclosure\Videos (130 GB)
    \3rd Phase\Videos (4.2 GB)
    \Phase 4\Audio Recordings\Town Meetings (10 GB)
    \Phase 4\Expert Videos (15.6 GB)

Let me know if you have any questions about these files, and I'm glad to help make them available to the public once again.
    Last edited by dionyzus; 03-08-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Nice work Dion X 1000000! Mine will probably be coming soon then too...Off to read it all now.

Random thoughts:

Just started going through the files.....the "missing list" says Dina has short "over her ears" red hair. Well, we knew this all along anyway...the book is wrong.

Name:	stationfire1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	50110

- sometimes you just cant make this stuff up.....a man (Jeremy Howell) filed a false missing person report for "Jessica Simpson" ( apparently the celeb) after the fire & stole a Red Cross cell phone. My God. He gets added to the Scott V. list, Sheebs.

- I'll be reading all day & night with all these files. A lot of them we have talked about but some seem new...

- Matthew Pickett's Walkman.

Name:	stationfire10.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	50119

Enhanced photo:

Name:	stationfire2.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	50111

Station before the paint job:

Name:	stationfire3.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	50112

Sarah Telgarsky unseen (here) pic:

Name:	stationfire4.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	50113
    Last edited by LLC; 03-09-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Because I have the time...I'm going through the files one by one & pulling out the pics & info we don't have here and posting them for ya. It is so large a file that not everyone will be able to go through it all.

Name:	stationfire5.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	50114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stationfire6.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	50115

Looks like the cash drawer(R) in the snow...

Name:	stationfire7.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	50116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stationfire8.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	50117

Name:	stationfire9.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	50118
    Last edited by LLC; 03-09-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks again to Ken/Dion for getting the files!!!

Back of James Gahan & Derek Gray:

Name:	stationfire11.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	50121
    Last edited by LLC; 03-09-2014 at 10:20 AM.

I spent some time today looking through some of the videos on the hard drive. Here is a screenshot of local band Cerebral Knevil performing at the Station, it doesn't give a date. One of the band members was breathing fire in the show, and in this shot he breathes flames up right in front of the drummer's alcove. From the light of the flames you can clearly see the eggcrate foam covering all the walls in the stage area.

Name:	Cerebral Knevil.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	211.7 KB 
ID:	50122

I have to say, Matthew Pickett's walkman actually looks better than I imagined that it would.