Thread: Zot L. Szurgot Arrested for Shaking Her Penis at Neighbors

Zot L. Szurgot Arrested for Shaking Her Penis at Neighbors

Zot L. Szurgot allegedly walked out of her house naked, turned to five of her neighbors and started wagging her penis.Szurgot, a 52-year-old transgender man who identifies as both a man and a woman, was arrested Wednesday by the Alachua County Sheriffâ??s Office for indecent exposure and lewd behavior.
    http://www.alligator.org/news/local/...a4bcf887a.html

Heres her bio:
    http://www.churchofasphodel.org/people/zot.html
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

NOVSTORM Guest
    Ok I bite , is this person a TG or is this a person who was born with both male/female equipment? Because she refers to herself as one but then says she is TG...which one? Either way she needs to keep it zipped up lol
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 04-08-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Sounds like a transvestite, to me. Isn't a transgendered person an individual who's already had sexual reassignment surgery? I have no idea, especially when I looked it up on Wikipedia. I swear, those two terms are relatively the same thing, it seems. Beats me.

If you have both a penis and uterus, you're a hermaphrodite, I know that much.

I wanna see....

Mammy Guest
    It sounds like a normal weekend around here.

philbert_wormly Guest
    Why did this person walk outside their home buck naked and shake their wiener? That is the unanswered question in all of this, really. Who does that?

All baggage must be properly stowed.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Rosebud666 Guest
    As you do. Nevermind her penis, I wanna see her mailbox.

Does she make viral video's of African despotic warlords?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Some people simply don't have both their oars in the water.
    "When you rob Peter to pay Paul.....Paul will vote for you EVERY time!"

- Democratic Party platform for 80+ years & counting...

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Taylor View Post
    Some people simply don't have both their oars in the water.
    Sounds like "its" boat isn't even in the water.

jaylene Guest
    Something about "wagging her penis" don't sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Why did this person walk outside their home buck naked and shake their wiener? That is the unanswered question in all of this, really. Who does that?
    When I was a teenager I whipped it out on a train and walked up and down the aisle once shaking it around.... Alcohol. My friends were a mixture of laughter and being mortified.

It happens to the worst of us....
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Mammy Guest
    I liked to drink as much as the next teenager many moons ago, but I've never once flashed my nookie at total strangers. I don't remember anyone shaking their pecker at me either. I feel left out.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I liked to drink as much as the next teenager many moons ago, but I've never once flashed my nookie at total strangers. I don't remember anyone shaking their pecker at me either. I feel left out.
    You didn't miss much.

My ex used to strip down to nothing but his socks and shoes and jump over bonfires when he was drunk as a teen. I'd be embarrassed about my choice in men, but they were all doing it. I just made sure I picked one smart enough not to get burned.

Mammy Guest
    I hope they aren't still doing it if they older guys. Droopy old man bags would hang pretty low going over fire.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I hope they aren't still doing it if they older guys. Droopy old man bags would hang pretty low going over fire.
    Make sure the fire's not too hot.

NOVSTORM Guest
    this is too funny.....my last, very last , husbandgpt drunk and busted up the house//I called the cops to have prince charming removed or go to jail took to the swamp...didn't care which one..so he thought he was being smart and took off his clothes when they arrived. Much to his dismay they arrested him when he stpped out of the house lol and took him in as is..i threw the cops his pants as he went out the door lol..I heard thye marched his ass in the jail naked heh heh..fking doorknob...I guess thats what you do when drunk?

Zot L. Szurgot? Interesting name, not as jazzy as Bezow Doo-Doo Zopitty Bop-Bop-Bop but still groovy.