Thread: Sharee Miller

Mammy Guest

Sharee Miller

I couldn't find an existing thread for her. Remember this woman? She was married to Bruce Miller who owned a junk yard and worked for GM. He was quite a bit older than Sharee and had quite a bit of money. Sharee wasn't much for being faithful, but she still wanted Bruce's money. She started talking to a guy online named Jerry Cassaday and they instant messaged each other everyday. She finally flew out to a Mary Kay convention and met up with Jerry in person and they began an affair. She convinced Jerry that she loved him, but Bruce was abusive toward her and she was afraid to leave him. She convinced Jerry that she was pregnant with his twins (even though she had a hysterectomy years before) and that Bruce beat her and caused a miscarriage. She finally convinced Jerry to come to Michigan to kill Bruce so they could be together. Jerry shot Bruce at his junk yard and not long afterward, Sharee started distancing herself from him and even moved a new guy in with her into Bruce's home less than a month after his murder. When Jerry found out he had been lied to and Bruce wasn't a bad person, Jerry committed suicide and left a note and transcripts of his and Sharee's online chats. She was convinced in 2000 and sentenced to life in prison plus 52 years. In 2008, an appeals court ruled that the suicide note should not have been shown to the jury because it violated the sixth amendment of confronting your accuser. She was actually set free in 2009 and has yet to be retried. It chaps my ass to think about her running around free as a bird after what she set into motion. I keep looking for updates on the internet, but I can't find anything new about when she will be retried. Is there anyone here from that area who knows anything different about the case? I can't stand to think she only served ten years for what she did and I'm wondering what the holdup is to a new trial? I would appreciate updates if anyone knows anything.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...d_on_1000.html

i do remember this....and talk about psycho

Mammy Guest
    I saw an interview she did not long after being released from prison and I just wanted to stomp her fucking teeth down her throat. She had this baby soft voice and of course has found religion and was talking about writing a novel and some short stories dealing with her traumatic childhood. She's even hoodwinked some fool into writing a book about her. Of course, she still denies having anything to do with Bruce's murder and insists Jerry framed her after she decided to break up with him. If she had any human decency whatsoever, which she doesn't, she would lay low and keep her ugly mug out of the newspapers and off of television out of respect for Bruce's family. They still live in the same town and were understandably devastated when she was released. I sure hope she is retried and put away for good, but I'm afraid after two and a half years that they won't try her again. She should have never been released to begin with.

jaylene Guest
    Oh yeah I remember Sharee Miller. This whole thing pissed me off when she was set free. When they
    arrested her she denied everything then she found out Jerry had left that stuff behind so she admitted
    to most of it. Then they get the AOL "expert" who says all that can be changed if your smart with computers
    so what does she say then?? Oh Jerry and I talked about changing that stuff. I told him how to do it. Shes
    such a liar and shes free. the last I heard on this is she had a facebook page and the courts said she couldn't
    have it. Her lawyers tried to fight it and say she was allowed to have a fb page like everyone else. I guess her
    son is in the military but they made her delete it. I have tried to look for updates too and thats the last I
    found. I don't get how someone can lie like that and get away with it. Thanks mammy for the thread.

Mammy Guest
    I guess intense boredom can sometimes be a good thing. I decided to do some googling and was thrilled to discover that this evil whore is back in prison where she belongs! Yay! She got three years of freedom and it looked like she wouldn't be going back to prison, then the higher court decided that the suicide note used to convict her was admissable and that she never should have been released. She was then returned to prison and has been there since August and it looks like she will be staying there. I know I have a cruel streak, but I like knowing that she got three years of freedom, that she was out in the world enjoying her life, had friends, likely had boyfriends, and more than likely thought she was in the clear after being free for three years, then WHAM she gets sent back to prison when she least expects it. She got used to life on the outside which should doubly make her miserable about life on the inside. I guess that isn't very nice of me, but she is the reason two men are dead, so I don't feel bad at all for my feelings.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde..._miller_4.html

Wendy A. Guest
    I remember that case! I just googled it too to see what happened. She's where she belongs!

She's "disappointed"?! Ya think?
    Thanks for the good news, Mammy! Needed some to wrap up and somewhat balance out this primarily-shitty year.
    Sharee also looks much older and fatter. Which, in turn, should make her baby-girl squeak-voice even creepier.
    I'm no lawyer, but it always bugged me that the jilted lover's suicide note was deemed inadmissible. At the very least, let some experts testify about its veracity and allow the jury to consider it. JMO.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    Yeah, the term "disappointed" gave me a good chuckle. I'm guessing "devastated" would be much closer to the truth. Some delusional idiot actually believed in Sharee enough to write a book about her and her so called innocence. I'm a fan of true crime books, emphasis on the word true, but I wouldn't read that horseshit if it was free. Sharee and her lawyer like to claim that Jerry Cassaday altered the AOL chats between them in order to set her up because she ended their relationship. While it may have been possible to alter their chats, the records were brought into evidence that came directly from AOL, not the chats kept on Jerry and Sharee's computers, but straight from the actual company. They seem to try to avoid that little part of their horseshit alibi. I agree that she does look like hell and that made me smile in a catty bitch kinda way. She was only 28 when she had Bruce murdered and wasn't much of a looker then. She's now 41 and she might as well forget about it. She deserves every shitty thing that has happened to her, the lying whore.

I remember this. I think I also saw a Lifetime movie about it. Glad to hear she's back in prison.

Good point, 28 versus 41. My 31-year-old self would whup my current 40-year-old saggy butt, and I haven't even done any prison time! Anyway, I agree that she's getting what's coming to her. Pretty low down to manipulate your lover by lying about being pregnant and being beaten by the husband.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Mammy Guest
    Yes, there have been several crime shows about the case. I think the Lifetime movie was "Fatal Desire" and the book was "Fatal Error." She also like to send videos of herself masturbating to Jerry and some of those were played in court. Talk about awkward, trying to look all distinguished and victim like, while a clip is rolling in court of you diddling yourself, completely with sound. I'm sure her Mom enjoyed the footage. Can you imagine? I'm weird, I just divorced my first husband when I'd had enough of him. I've never been in prison or even jail for that matter, but there is definitely a huge difference in a 28 year old woman and a 41 year old woman, especially the ones who have been rode hard and put up wet. I am really glad she is behind bars and hope she stays there this time. I had given up on thinking she would ever go back and figured the state had just dropped it. Bruce's family still lives locally and I know from comments that they have made, they were very upset when she was released. I'm sure they are relieved she is in prison again.

tarsier Guest
    She reminds me a bit of Louise Peete. I tend to blame the victims a bit in these cases because no piece of ass is worth dying or killing for not even if she swallows.

I had no idea that they had released her. Glad she shoved her skank ass back to prison where she belongs.
    Cindy

Mammy Guest
    She got three years of freedom, so can you imagine how miserable prison is after all ready being in prison for several years, being released for three years and likely thinking she wouldn't have to go back after being free that long, and then all of the sudden being back in prison? Bruce Miller was a good husband to her. He worked hard, he married her and helped provide for her three children, and he had no idea all of the things she was doing on the internet and behind his back. He didn't even have a computer and didn't know the first thing about using one. She asked him to buy her a computer because she sold Mary Kay and told him the computer would help her with that, so he bought her one. He had no idea of all of the things she was doing behind his back. He worked full time at General Motors and also owned and operated the auto salvage business, so he spent the majority of his time working and trying to provide for her and her kids. She's a selfish whore who is where she deserves to be.

Bruce Miller seemed to be a great husband and provider. Many woman would dream of a husband like Bruce. Which makes this story even more disgusting.

She is right where she belongs. Hope it's worst for her the second time around.
    Cindy

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    She got three years of freedom, so can you imagine how miserable prison is after all ready being in prison for several years, being released for three years and likely thinking she wouldn't have to go back after being free that long, and then all of the sudden being back in prison? Bruce Miller was a good husband to her. He worked hard, he married her and helped provide for her three children, and he had no idea all of the things she was doing on the internet and behind his back.
    Seriously, WTH is wrong with some women treating good men like crap (aside from this piece of work being an obvious gold digger and adulteress)? Had I'd gotten the chances she did, I'd treated that man like he was king of the world and thanked God every day for him.

He worked full time at General Motors and also owned and operated the auto salvage business, so he spent the majority of his time working and trying to provide for her and her kids. She's a selfish whore who is where she deserves to be.
    Damn right. May she rot in there.

Mammy Guest
    I thought Bruce seemed to be a great husband, too. His brother and sister-in-law, the ones who ultimately ended up finding Bruce's body after he had been murdered, were wary of Sharee and thought she was just using Bruce for his money and a place to live and someone to help take care of her kids. Of course, they turned out to be right. Bruce's brother tried to have a talk with Bruce right before Bruce and Sharee got married. He told him that he didn't know if Bruce marrying her was such a great idea since she was way younger than him, had already been married a few times and had kids from different guys, and seemed to really like flirting with other guys and spending a lot of money. Bruce told him that "He was a big boy and could take care of himself." Bruce's sister-in-law said that she had barely been around Sharee's kids, but Sharee was constantly asking her to babysit and would sometimes leave the kids there for two or three days at a time with no way of getting in touch with her, when the sister-in-law was initially expecting to only be keeping them for a few hours. I guess Sharee was the type who just used anyone and everyone to get what she wanted.

nursewratchet Guest
    That is one lady with ice water running through her veins. She has the blood of 2 men on her hands. Glad to know that her azz is back in prison where she belongs. May both families of her victims find peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    She got three years of freedom, so can you imagine how miserable prison is after all ready being in prison for several years, being released for three years and likely thinking she wouldn't have to go back after being free that long, and then all of the sudden being back in prison? e.
    As you may remember Mammy, I've been through that myself. The feeling of knowing what lies ahead is overwhelming. Once you've lived in that cold, noisy, violent, and forced environment it is hell knowing you have to go back. Prison is horrible! If you've never been to jail then it's impossible to imagine. It's very hard to face. I've never understood how a person could want to go back. I guess some people just get used to it or find it easier than the free world. Either way this bitch deserves it and I'm sure she's suffering now. The prison staff will make it a point to taunt the shit out of her. Every second of her life ( which she doesn't deserve) will be hell.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

i had forgotten this cun* got out of prison. but HAHAAAA bitch go back!

Mammy Guest
    Thank you for offering your perspective, McMorbid. I am glad that you have changed your life and no longer have to deal with prison and the ugly things that go with it. I've never been in jail or prison, I've never even visited anyone there. I don't understand people who make return trips since just the thought of being there scares the crap out of me. That is one instance where I am perfectly happy being an old prude. As you know, I do have a classmate in prison for murdering a man in 2008 and have considered writing to him, but I haven't done it so far. That situation has caused me a lot of turmoil, though I'm not sure why since the guy was never a close friend. I still haven't let it go.

Sharee didn't deserve three years of freedom. I've seen interviews done with Chuck and Judy Miller, Bruce's brother and sister-in-law who found his body, and her release really caused them a lot of additional anger and grief, especially since she continued to lie after being released. She trashed Bruce with lies to Jerry Cassaday and told horrible lies about him abusing her, raping her, and him being a violent criminal, after Bruce had already been brutally murdered and couldn't defend himself. His brother said that even after all of these years, he still felt the need to defend Bruce because of the lies Sharee told about him. I guess it is awful of me, but I feel no compassion whatsoever toward Sharee and I hope she is miserable since she has never cared how her behavior has made other people so miserable. I'm glad she got out and had just enough freedom to let her know now what she is missing on the outside. Maybe if she hadn't lied for years and continues to lie to this day, I could feel some compassion for her. She cares about nothing or nobody except herself and just says things to try to make herself look better. I'm glad she is suffering and I don't even care that prison staff may be taunting her. She brought it all on herself and deserves everything she is getting. She put herself in hell, whether she acknowledges that or not and deserves it.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde..._guilt_in.html

Looks like she's finally admitted it! I know she was sentenced to life, but can't help but wonder if this is another manipulative tactic on her part to earn parole at some point, I seriously doubt she'll ever see the light of day again.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!