Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11181920212229 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2609

Thread: Trayvon Martin

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    I know they had a hard time rooting through the jury pool on this one, but an all one gender jury seems so odd.
    That's what happens when the media takes over a trial before they get a jury seated. Everyone watches and forms an opinion. This is EXACTLY why they shouldn't allow media to do what they have done with this case, the Casey Anthony case, and others.

endsleigh03 Guest
    All that pre- trial coverage doesn't seem to have helped Caylee Anthony one bit.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Its not quite the end of the day - its just twilight in tinderbox town and and theres a lot more light to be shed on the case other than the fact that a kid is dead.
    Nope he is pretty much still dead no matter what happens in the trial, too bad he couldn't use his skittles to defend himself against a grown man with a gun.

they must want GZ's ass in jail, why else would a court only get 6 women on a jury? Ri. Diculous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    they must want GZ's ass in jail, why else would a court only get 6 women on a jury? Ri. Diculous!
    Five white women and a Hispanic woman to boot. Ah, the joys of Florida juries.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Five white women and a Hispanic woman to boot. Ah, the joys of Florida juries.
    Hardly a jury of one's peers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

anyone else watching the trial? how about that knock knock joke? smh

Stu Pidasso Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    It's a recipe for a cluster fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Nope he is pretty much still dead no matter what happens in the trial, too bad he couldn't use his skittles to defend himself against a grown man with a gun.
    Name:  liked.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  6.2 KB
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Stu Pidasso Guest
    Never bring skittles to a gunfight.

mac_lorre Guest
    By the looks of the closeups they showed of Zimmerman's face today, he was doing pretty well with his fists.

Stu Pidasso Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lorre View Post
    By the looks of the closeups they showed of Zimmerman's face today, he was doing pretty well with his fists.
    As Zimmerman would say, 'yeah, but you should see the other guy.'

Zimmerman looks like Chaz Bono...

Poor Trayvon...hope his family gets some real justice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
    Never bring skittles to a gunfight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Make that a double! I know it's awful, but I couldn't help laughing at the joke, not the situation of course.

Zimmerman looks like Chaz Bono
    I thought the same thing!! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    What's that button or pin on his shirt?

It a man with a beard. Reminds me of Suge Knight, but doubt if it's him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	button.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	47253

I blew it up larger, but it was too distorted.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Enoch Powell Guest
    Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails:"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...jeantel-758403

RebelRocker Guest
    evidence being presented in court. http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...in?hpt=hln10_2

"Creepy ass cracker"

Enoch Powell Guest
    The prosecution is trying to slow Rachel Jeantel down and get her to speak clearly so people can understand her. She is practically unintelligible. At one point the court blamed the microphone!

She is painful to watch.

mac_lorre Guest
    I'm thinking the prosecution may be rethinking their choices in witnesses about right now.

Dude - No matter how this ends - people are gonna be pissed and act like fools.
    My Posse's On Broadway

painful watching this Rachel person testify - so much for America's school system.
    Last edited by cash; 06-26-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    painful watching this Rachel person testify - so much for America's school system.
    I have 30 of these geniuses 3 times a day. You have no idea. Public schools are in the shitter big time. The standards have been lowered to the point that we may as well just print out their diplomas and just have them show up at the end of the senior year and pick it up. I suggest a drive through graduation.

this witness is so cringe worthy! you can see and feel the tension in court room right now

Well, Rachel Jeantel was the best witness the defense has had so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RosiesRed View Post
    yep

mac_lorre Guest
    I've missed a few, but I've yet to see a witness that didn't do more for the defense than they did for the prosecution. I'm surprised Jeantel didn't receive any impromptu lessons in courtroom decorum from the judge.

No kidding....Although I can't believe the judge put up with her smart ass ignorant attitude sorry but she was rude and disrespectful and should of been called big time on that!

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    No kidding....Although I can't believe the judge put up with her smart ass ignorant attitude sorry but she was rude and disrespectful and should of been called big time on that!
    I couldn't agree more, especially when she said she wasn't coming back tomorrow. And then, when the judge said court was recessed for the day Rachel actually said "What??" while the judge was still speaking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Didnt know Trayvons gf was Mooseknuckle.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Maybe some opinions will change after this trial. Only some though.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Martin's virtual flowers have been turned off

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=86298494

Bayou Queen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Powell View Post
    Teenage Star Witness Against George Zimmerman Has Tweeted About Case, Getting High, And Her "Court Nails:"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...jeantel-758403

So...it states she not only completed high school in the above link but that she also studied Criminal Justice. Hmmm, so much for that testimony.

Well the important thing is that she did get her nails did.

Stu Pidasso Guest
    Rachel Jeantel just ground the trial to a near halt. Some people in the courtroom had looks of puzzlement on their faces, others were smiling, obviously amused by her.

Meanwhile on CNN she is being hailed by their panel of "experts" as a poet and a scholar.

Un-fucking-believable.

didnt know trayvons gf was mooseknuckle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mk.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	47260
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rachel Jeantel just ground the trial to a near halt. Some people in the courtroom had looks of puzzlement on their faces, others were smiling, obviously amused by her.

Meanwhile on CNN she is being hailed by their panel of "experts" as a poet and a scholar.

Un-fucking-believable.
    Is she? Im doubtful that CNN is officially endorsing Mooseknuckle as a poet and/or scholar but anything is possible. Please give proof of this.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

44. 06-26-2013, 07:09 PM

I couldn't agree more, especially when she said she wasn't coming back tomorrow. And then, when the judge said court was recessed for the day Rachel actually said "What??" while the judge was still speaking.
    Also, I really wish they would stop referring to her as a "kid" she's 19 years old for Christ sake. Most people would consider that being a young adult. Of course calling her a kid may be in reference to her mentality.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Martin's virtual flowers have been turned off

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=86298494
    Interesting.

Zimmerman's put on on enough weight in the last year to look like Chaz Bono now...

Reading the comments on Twitter are infuriating. The hypocrisy is astounding.

The star witness for the prosecution is a joke. This is hilarious.
    http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19504826

Jeantel said Martin described the stranger as a "creepy ass cracker." This is taken from the above link. Is it a racist white man profiling an unsuspecting black teenager? Or a racist punk attacking an honest concerned citizen?
    Last edited by McMorbid; 06-27-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Stu Pidasso Guest
    Is she? Im doubtful that CNN is officially endorsing Mooseknuckle as a poet and/or scholar but anything is possible. Please give proof of this.
    In the HLN panel discussions on Wednesday evening all the panelists on the Dr. Drew Pinsky program agreed that Rachel Jeantel was a very credible witness and that they, along with other trial observers in and out of the courtroom liked her very much. One of the talking heads said, "Okay, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's no dummy."

It has to be seen to be believed.

mac_lorre Guest
    In the HLN panel discussions on Wednesday evening all the panelists on the Dr. Drew Pinsky program agreed that Rachel Jeantel was a very credible witness and that they, along with other trial observers in and out of the courtroom liked her very much. One of the talking heads said, "Okay, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's no dummy."

It has to be seen to be believed.
    HLN is trying so hard to put a positive light on Jeantel. Some woman just said she found her 'incredibly credible', and the only lie she's told is about no one speaking to her last about her demeanor. Right. Another woman was describing how much nicer and professional Jeantel's clothes and shoes were today, and her new watch, and how nice she looked.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that 'crazy ass cracker' doesn't have racial overtones.